Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

14 - 01 - 1429 AH
AD 23 - 01 - 2008
12:11 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Nullifying the narration which says that Allah third of three in the grand Quran

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Allah’s messenger Mohammad And his righteous virtuous family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement in every time and place, and I do not make distinction between anyone of His messengers and I am of the Muslims, after this

O community of Muslims those who possess understanding-minds among them who do not talk at random in what they do not know, nor they argue about Allah without knowledge neither guidance nor an enlightening Book, and who do not judge before pondering and reflecting, nor they interrupt the speech before finishing it, then they follow the best of it, those are Truly guided, there is forgiveness for them from their Lord and a great reward. I asked you by Allah Who (there is) no God but He, Him Alone, no partner for Him; my Lord and your Lord, to not be silent from the Truth for if you saw me in a manifest error, and that is a necessary obligation and from Allah Lord of the worlds to defend the basins of the aright Islamic religion with all what you were given of knowledge and authority bridling the doubters, and if you saw upon Truth then you do not support the Truth with ratification, the weakest of faith; so what is your position between the hands of Allah Lord of the worlds Who is with me and with you hearing and seeing, and Allah is sufficient for a witness between me and you.

O community of Muslims, I call you to return to the Book of Allah Lord of the worlds that is the great Quran, and if we do not find what we are looking for in Allah’s Book the grand Quran surely we do not have except to go the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah for the search about what we are looking for, and Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has nothing other than; Allah's Book and the sunna of His messenger -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, but I am not a flunky deaf dumb blind about the Truth; and I seek refuge in Allah that I follow what I have no knowledge of it, and Allah had made for me hearing sight and heart to full of inspiration understanding possesses a distinction from Him the Exalted Most High in order for me to differentiate between the Truth and falsehood and I rub the falsehood with the shoe of my foot and I make Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger above my head.

Oh my wonder from scholars of the Muslims of whom they teach the nation the narrations before they compare it with grand Quran; is it violating the Quran in a thing? As the example of the narration which says that Allah is a third of three in the grand Quran and that what desire it the people of falsehood in their forged narration (allegedly) from messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and of it:

اقتباس المشاركة :
Al-Bukhaari (6643) narrated that Abu Sa'eed that the man heard (another) man reads "Say: He, Allah, is One" repeating it, so when he woke-up came to the Messenger of Allah, forgiveness and peace be upon him, he mentioned it to him, as if the man taking it lightly [ie, he sees it not much] The Messenger of Allah, forgiveness and peace be upon him:
(By Who my soul is in His hand it is equivalent to one-third of the Quran)
And narrated by Muslim (811) from Abu Darda that the Prophet -forgiveness and peace be upon him- said: Is one of you unable to read in one night a one-third of the Koran? They said: And how to read a third of the Qur'an. He said: "Say: He, Allah, is One" is equivalent to one third of the Quran
And narrated by Muslim (812) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allah, forgiveness and peace be upon him said: Gathered, I will read to you a third of the Qur'an so they got gathered of the crowd, then came out the prophet of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and recited "Say: He, Allah, is One", then entered, we said to one another: I see this news came from the sky, that's what made him enter, then a prophet of Allah -forgiveness and peace be upon him- came out and said: I told you, I will read to you a third of the Quran, but it is equivalent to one third the Quran.
انتهى الاقتباس

But the True Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni disbelieves in narrations of falsehood totally altogether, and I bear witness that there is no God except Allah the One the Absolute, He begets not, nor He was begotten, and none is equal to Him, and all what came in the grand Quran is from the Truth it does not call to any except to the reality of this heavy word (No God but Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him), as well all the heavenly Books which Allah sent it with His messengers to the servants, its summarization is this heavy word (No God but Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him), so we would not worship else other than Him nor we set anyone equivalent to Him, praise be to Him, had all the prophets and messengers come except by this word: {Say: He is Allah the One.(1)}. (No God but Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him), and that is the summary of what came in all the heavenly Books to the people, And Allah the Most High said: {And We sent no messenger before you but We revealed to him that there is no God but Me, so serve Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-anbya] 21:25
And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We raised in every nation a messenger, saying: Serve Allah and shun the devil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:36

The heavy word is a fact and the summary of all what came in the heavenly Books, as well a fact and the summary of what came with it the grand Quran, and all of the Quran argues and proves with the Truth in the punishment and the chastisement due to lack of unifying Allah and that is because the polytheists set up equals with their Lord so they set up with Him an equal rival second and a third, and for that the people of falsehood said to you that "Say: He, Allah, is the only One" is equivalent to one third of the Quran, and they delude you that Allah’s messenger meant the reward with his saying that Allah the only One it equals one third of the Quran in the reward; in fact they desire the falsehood to make Allah a third of three, so it became "Allah the only One, the Absolute, He begets not, nor was He begotten, and none is equal to Him" it does not equal except one third of the Quran, but Mohammad messenger of Allah did not say that; he only said: [Who had read the Quran surely for him a good deed in each letter and the good deed by ten of its like and I do not say (ALM) one letter but A is one letter, L is one letter, and M is one letter], as that Allah ordered you to recite His noble Book and to ponder over it to know that He is (Allah, no God but He, Him Alone, no partner for Him) so it increases them in faith and affirmation that He is (Allah, no God but He, Him Alone, no partner for Him), but whom they say against Allah and His messenger lies while they know, they have other purposes and from it is; that the people of falsehood to argue with you so they would say: “Since Allah is the only One equivalent to third of the Quran so left two thirds and they are the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary, and his mother; therefore Allah is third of three”!

But I am the True Awaited Mahdi really I do not say about Allah and His messenger other than the Truth I give fatwa that the heavy word is: (No God but Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him), nothing is equivalent to Him in the Book nor there is God other than Him in the Book, and nothing equals in the scale the reward of the word of unification in (chapter; 113) [Al-Ekhlass], surely all the heavens and the earth (on one side and on the other side) weighs down in the scale against them the word of (Tawheed) unification, and that is the heavy word in the grand Quran and all what came in the Quran speaks with the proof that He is Allah no God except He, so keep your duty to Allah and follow me so you do not associate with Allah anyone neither to call with Allah anyone nor to worship except Allah Him Alone and no partner for Him, (consequently) you meet Allah with sound hearts, and most of you do not believe except setting partners with their Lord so they call His close servants besides Him, and a party of the people are worshiping the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary and his mother and a party is worshiping Al-Taghoot while they know that he is the outcast satan lucifer (Iblis), and they know that he is inside the earth, he promises them and excites vain desires in them and satan promises them only to deceive, and the female satans increased their number from the progeny of the Jews and they are most of the inhabitants of the inner earth underneath your feet, and that earth is land of comfort and the plenty and that is the land which Allah said about it in His decisive Book: {And the earth, He has set it for (His) creatures;(10) Therein is fruit and palms having sheathéd clusters,(11) And the grain with (its) husk and fragrance.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:10-12, that land is Allah's garden the furbished with vegetation surely it is Allah's garden inside the earth so He had spread it and leveled it well and Allah said about it: {And the earth, We have spread it out. How well We leveled it!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:48

You can not apply this verse on the earth’s surface! First of all, it is not spread out with vegetation receptacle for the living and the dead. Secondly: You can not apply this verse upon the elevations of the earth’s surface because you know that it is spherical and not spread and leveled, didn’t you look at His word the Most High: {How well We leveled it!}.That is the description of the leveling in meticulous precision to the point that the sun if it was facing the south gate nothing hinder its rays; in fact it penetrates the spread leveled land until the rays of the sun exit the from the northern gate to the space, in the meaning of that if one of you was standing at the northern gate while the sun emerging from the southern gate he will see the disc of the sun, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say, and son of Omar the supporter for the Truth downloaded for you signs of ratification for the applying with science and logic upon the actual reality, and perhaps the ignorant the foolish cattle of you will hinder the Truth so they say: “Surely he proves with the science of apostasy! We have nothing to do with them and their science”. Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to them and says: By Allah surely your example is as the example of the donkey carrying books but he does not understand what he is carrying on his back, and that because I do not speak to you from the books of the disbelievers for the application for ratification and what you found it coincide with Allah’s decisive verses so believe that, and what violated the Quran from their knowledge then you have to know that the knowledge of the Quran is more worthy, and who followed them in what violated the decisive clear manifest Quran surely he just disbelieved in what came in the grand Quran and who is more truthful in word than Allah?

O community of Muslims do you have brains? I do not speak to you with superstitious (tales), in fact with the brain and logic and we say to you: Indeed, Allah mentions in the Quran a land with two Easts and two Wests, and Allah the Most High said: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great. [Al-Rahmaan] 55:17, that is the land underneath your feet in the interior of your earth, and the Most High said: {The Lord of the East and the West — there is no God but He — so take Him as a Trustee.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muzzammil] 73:9, and that is the flat land which is the surface of the land with the two easts, so have you found a land has two easts and two wests? No, and I swear by Allah the Exalted, the Great, you can not find other than one east and one west, so how can that be? So the must rise from one side and sets at the opposite-facing side. In every country and land there is not but one east and one west.

O community of Muslims, for if you disbelieved in the True interpretation then how you will apply this verse on your flat spherical earth that has easts to one side and has wests at the (opposite) side which faces it, but these easts and wests it does not have except two sides only an east side and a west side, even if the sun appears every day from a place of the east side and sets in the (opposite) side that faces it. And that is the meaning of His word the Most High: {But nay! I swear by the Lord of the Easts and the Wests..} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma`aarej] 70:40, and the evident proof that He means easts to a side and wests to the (opposite) facing side; you find the evidence that He means in His word the Most High: {And We made the people who were deemed weak to inherit the easts of the earth and the wests of it — in which We had blessed.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:137

Therefore it cleared to you the meaning of His word the Most High: {Lord of the East and the West} that it is the east side and the west side, also cleared to you that the meaning to His the word: {the Easts and the Wests} that all the easts are in one side and as well the wests are to one side, but O community of Muslims where would you go from the reality of His word the Most High: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahmaan] 55:17

And Nasser Al-Yemeni does not explain the Quran according to his desire with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth; in fact I know that the Quran is not in need for me that I come up with explanation for it in conjecture and opinion, surely Allah had made it a Book in pairs some of it explains the other, and interpreted it in full-details, so I have searched for the True interpretation for this verse: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great, then I found that the two easts in two different sides in two facing opposite-points, and that the farthest distance in earth is the distance between these two facing points in two different sides, for that the human being said to his associate satan: {..O would that between me and you there were the distance of the two Easts!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:38

Consequently — O community of Muslims, surely the two easts are not to a one side, in fact in two opposite facing-sides where the sun rises from it, the greatest distance in the earth is between these two easts, so how can this be unless that you accept the Truth that there is a land and a world under the ground that you live on it. And Allah the Most High said: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the ground.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:6

O community of Muslims, you do not want to acknowledge in the Truth which you will find it True with the knowledge of science and logic upon the actual reality without doubt nor suspicion, I swear to you by Allah the Great that I do not say to you in the explanatory-statement for the Quran other than the Truth so give the explanatory-statement the great consideration and do the search that strikes the pronunciation (of the search word) with the finest precision, and let go of what violated the grand Quran, surely it is saying with conjecture as they think that there is a sun inside the earth for that it glows from the northern gate, but I differ with them in this saying, surely I bring to them the Truth from the grand Quran and we say: In fact for the spread-furbished land two easts (2 locations for sun rising); one of them at the southern gate, and the other sun rising for the spread-furbished land at sunset from the southern gate, then the sun glows (rises) upon it once again from the northern gate, so both are the two easts and the two wests (both locations are for sunrise and sunset), don't you have sense of understanding?

O community of Muslims, doesn’t it work with you the the grand Quran in which I argue with you challenging for ratification lo and behold it does not cause remembrance to you, so what is the solution with you O community of Muslims in order you believe that I am Truly that Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah on earth? So do you not want to believe till you see the painful chastisement? Surely I will say to you what Allah’s prophet Noah -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- said to his people: {.. O my people, if my staying (here) and my reminding (you) by the messages of Allah is hard on you, on Allah do I rely; so decide upon your course of action and (gather) your associates. Then let not your course of action be dubious to you, so have it executed against me and give me no respite.(71) But if you turn back, I ask for no reward from you. My reward is only with Allah, and I am commanded to be of those who submit.(72)}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:71-72

And I hope from Allah that you do not decide against me what the people of Noah decided to Noah after they gathered (in a meeting) and agreed on their case and they said: {..O Noah, indeed you have disputed with us and prolonged dispute with us, so bring upon us that which you threaten us with, if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:32

I do not think that you will say what they said because you believe in the grand Quran but you are not certain in the signs of your Lord and it is your problem, for that you did not believe nor you denied, but till when the hesitation, you are not with the disbelievers in my regard nor you are with me? Is this you policy even in the doctrine is the hesitation? You are not with Bush Jr. nor you are with me! An evil leaders are your leaders the worshipers of the (governing) chairs and (the material) world, and evil scholars are your scholars who issue their fatwa according to their desire and their satisfaction, the manifest evil is the way you treat each other among yourselves, and whatever you are (accordingly) Allah grants authority to (someone like you ) be in charge of your affairs, so if you do not fear Allah in (dealing) with each other, surely Allah appoints in authority over you who does not fear Allah in (his unjust treatment against) you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus We appoint some of the iniquitous to have the authority to be in charge over the affairs of others on account of what they earn (deeds).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:129

Thus ratification to the True narration of the explanatory-statement from Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- he said: [However you be, (accordingly) would be appointed (a ruler in authority) over you ] Truthful Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

O my people, I swear to you by Allah the Exalted, the Great, the Most Kind Benign, the Most Merciful, Who created man from of an extract of clay, and He made His close angels to prostrate to Him, that indeed I am the Awaited Mahdi — Allah’s khalifa in the earth, and Allah did not make my argument against you; not the oath nor the name, in fact the knowledge to people who know, won’t you keep your duty (to Allah)? And if the argument was in the name as you believe it is then the name which Abu Talib gave it to the illiterate prophet -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- would have been (Ahmad) with a decree from Allah, but Allah decreed his name (Mohammad), so do you know what is the wisdom of that? That’s in order for you to know that the argument which Allah had made it in the Book in the knowledge and not in the name.

And I bear witness that Mohammad messenger of Allah is the same in Ahmad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- a messenger of Allah and the seal of the prophets, and I bear witness that I am the Awaited Mahdi and my name coincided to the name Mohammad messenger of Allah in my father’s name in order the name carries the announcement so it would be the title of my mission and my banner is a fact of my status, But most of you is being ignorant about the wisdom and Allah did not grant them a thing from the wisdom, and whoever is granted wisdom, indeed Allah gave him abundance of good. So where the good in you? Isn’t there among you men of the believers are men who are true to what they vowed (a covenant) they made with Allah that they should not follow conjecture which it does not avail a thing against the Truth, nor they say against Allah what they do not know and to listen to the True word then follow the best of it? So till when the hesitation and till when the dreadful strange silence? Surely either ratification or denying then Allah judge between us with justice and He is the fastest in reckoning, and was not in my good intention that He judges between me and the Muslims, in fact between me and the disbelievers in this grand Quran, but the Muslims did not acknowledge my status yet, as if I was not a thing that could be mentioned! Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him we shall return.

By Allah, none recognize the True explanatory-statement except whom Allah made for him distinction of a light from Him so he would make distinction between the Truth and falsehood, and to whomever Allah does not give light, he has no light, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

The manifest Imam of yours; the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1256

اقتباس المشاركة 4394 من موضوع نفي الحديث الذي يقول بأنّ الله ثالث ثلاثةٍ في القرآن العظيم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
14 - محرّم - 1429 هـ
23 - 01 - 2008 مـ
12:11 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

نفي الحديث الذي يقول بأنّ الله ثالث ثلاثةٍ في القرآن العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآل بيته الطيّبين الطاهرين والتّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدّين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ ولا أفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله وأنا من المسلمين، ثم أمّا بعد..

يا معشر المسلمين أولي الألباب منهم الذين لا يهرفون بما لا يعرفون ولا يُفتون بما لا يعلمون ولا يجادلون في الله بغير علمٍ ولا هُدًى ولا كتابٍ منيرٍ، والذين لا يحكمون من قبل التّدبر والتّفكر، ولا يُقاطعون القول قبل نهايته ومن ثمّ يتّبعون أحسنه أولئك هم المهتدون حقّاً لهم مغفرةٌ من ربّهم وأجرٌ عظيمٌ. سألتكم بالله الذي لا إله إلا هو وحده لا شريك له ربّي وربّكم أن لا تصمتوا عن الحقّ لئن رأيتموني في ضلالٍ مبينٍ وذلك واجبٌ فرضٌ من الله ربّ العالمين أن تذودوا عن حياض الدّين الإسلامي الحنيف بكلّ ما أوتيتم من علمٍ وسلطانٍ يلجم الممترين، وإن كنتم تروني على الحقّ ثمّ لا تنصرون الحقّ بالتصديق أضعف الإيمان؛ فما هو موقفكم بين يديّ الله ربّ العالمين الذي هو معي ومعكم يسمعُ ويرى؟ وكفى بالله شهيداً بيني وبينكم.

ويا معشر المسلمين، إنّي أدعوكم إلى الرجوع إلى كتاب الله ربّ العالمين ذلك القرآن العظيم، وإذا لم نجد ضالتنا في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فليس لدينا إلا التّوجّه إلى سنّة محمد رسول الله للبحث عن ضالتنا وليس لدى ناصر محمد اليماني غير ذلك شيئاً كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله عليه الصلاة والسلام، ولكنّي لستُ إمّعةً أصمَّاً أبكمَاً أعمى عن الحقّ، وأعوذ بالله أن أتّبع ما ليس لي به علم وقد جعل الله لي سمعاً وبصراً وفؤاداً؛ لهيمٌ فهيمٌ ذو فرقانٍ من لدنه تعالى لأُفرِّق بين الحقّ والباطل وأفرك الباطل بنعل قدمي وأجعل كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ فوق رأسي.

ويا عجبي من علماء المسلمين من الذين يُعلِّمون الأمّة أحاديثَ واردة قبل أن يقوموا بالمقارنة بينها وبين القرآن العظيم هل تخالف القرآن في شيء؟ كمثال الحديث الذي يقول بأنّ الله ثالث ثلاثةٍ في القرآن العظيم وذلك ما يريده أهل الباطل في حديثهم المُفترى عن رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم ومنها:
اقتباس المشاركة :
روى البخاري عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ أَنَّ رَجُلًا سَمِعَ رَجُلًا يَقْرَأُ قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ يُرَدِّدُهَا فَلَمَّا أَصْبَحَ جَاءَ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَذَكَرَ ذَلِكَ لَهُ، وَكَأَنَّ الرَّجُلَ يَتَقَالُّهَا [أي يراها قليلة] فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: (وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ إِنَّهَا لَتَعْدِلُ ثُلُثَ الْقُرْآنِ) وروى مسلم عَنْ أَبِي الدَّرْدَاءِ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: أَيَعْجِزُ أَحَدُكُمْ أَنْ يَقْرَأَ فِي لَيْلَةٍ ثُلُثَ الْقُرْآنِ؟ قَالُوا: وَكَيْفَ يَقْرَأْ ثُلُثَ الْقُرْآنِ. قَالَ: قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ تَعْدِلُ ثُلُثَ الْقُرْآنِ وروى مسلم عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: احْشُدُوا فَإِنِّي سَأَقْرَأُ عَلَيْكُمْ ثُلُثَ الْقُرْآنِ فَحَشَدَ مَنْ حَشَدَ، ثُمَّ خَرَجَ نَبِيُّ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقَرَأَ قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ ثُمَّ دَخَلَ، فَقَالَ بَعْضُنَا لِبَعْضٍ: إِنِّي أُرَى هَذَا خَبَرٌ جَاءَهُ مِنْ السَّمَاءِ، فَذَاكَ الَّذِي أَدْخَلَهُ، ثُمَّ خَرَجَ نَبِيُّ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقَالَ: إِنِّي قُلْتُ لَكُمْ سَأَقْرَأُ عَلَيْكُمْ ثُلُثَ الْقُرْآنِ، أَلَا إِنَّهَا تَعْدِلُ ثُلُثَ الْقُرْآنِ.
انتهى الاقتباس
ولكنّ الإمام الحقّ ناصر محمد اليماني يكفر بأحاديث الباطل جُملةً وتفصيلاً، وأشهد أن لا إله إلا الله الأحد الصمد لم يلد ولم يولد ولم يكن لهُ كفواً أحد؛ وجميع ما جاء في القرآن العظيم من الحقّ لا يدعو إلا إلى حقيقة هذا القول الثقيل (لا إله إلّا الله وحده لا شريك له)، وكذلك جميع الكتب السّماويّة التي بعث الله بها رُسله إلى العباد خلاصتها هو هذا القول الثقيل (لا إله إلّا الله وحده لا شريك له)، فلا نعبد سواه ولا نعدل به أحداً سبحانه! فهل جاء جميع الأنبياء والمرسَلين إلا بهذا القول: {قُلْ هُوَ اللَّـهُ أَحَدٌ ﴿١﴾} [الإخلاص]؟ (لا إله إلّا هو وحده لا شريك له) وذلك خلاصة ما جاء في جميع الكتب السّماويّة إلى النّاس.

وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ بَعَثْنَا فِي كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ رَّسُولًا أَنِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ وَاجْتَنِبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:36].

والقول الثقيل هو حقيقة وخلاصة جميع ما جاء في الكتب السّماويّة، وكذلك حقيقة وخلاصة جميع ما جاء به القرآن العظيم وجميع القرآن يجادل ويبرهن بالحقّ بالقصاص والعذاب نظراً لعدم توحيد الله، وذلك لأنّ المشركين بربّهم يعدلون فيجعلون له نِدّاً ثانياً وثالثاً، ولذلك قال أهل الباطل لكم أنّ قل هو الله أحد تعدل ثُلث القرآن، ويوهمونكم بأنّ رسول الله يقصد الأجر بقوله أنّ الله الأحد يعدل ثلث القرآن في الأجر؛ بل هم يريدون الباطل ليجعلوا الله ثالث ثلاثةٍ فأصبح الله الأحد الصمد لم يلد ولم يولد ولم يكن لهُ كفواً أحد لا يعدل إلا ثلث القرآن! ولكنّ محمداً رسول الله لم يقُل ذلك بل قال:
[من قرأ القرآن فإنّ له بكل حرفٍ حسنة، والحسنة بعشر أمثالها، ولا أقول (الم) حرف بل ألف حرف ولام حرف وميم حرف].

وكذلك أمركم الله بتلاوة كتابه العزيز وتدبّره لتعلموا أنّه (الله لا إله إلّا هو وحده لا شريك له) فتزيدكم آيات القرآن إيماناً وتثبيتاً على أنّه (الله لا إله إلّا هو وحده لا شريك له)، ولكنّ الذين يقولون على الله ورسوله الكذب وهم يعلمون لهم مآرب أخرى ومنها ليجادلَكم أهل الباطل فيقولوا: "ما دام الله الأحد يعدل ثلث القرآن فقد بقي ثلثان وهما المسيح عيسى ابن مريم، وأمّه إذاً الله ثالث ثلاثة".!

ولكنّي أنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ حقيق لا أقول على الله ورسوله غير الحقّ أفتي بأنّ القول الثقيل (لا إله إلّا الله وحده لا شريك له) لا يعدله شيءٌ في الكتاب ولا إله غيره في الكتاب، ولا يعدل أجر كلمة التوحيد بالإخلاص في الميزان جميع السماوات والأرض يرجح بهنّ وزن كلمة التوحيد في الميزان، وذلك هو القول الثقيل في القرآن العظيم وجميع ما جاء في القرآن يخاطب بالبرهان أنّه الله لا إله إلّا هو، فاتّقوا الله واتّبعوني فلا تشركوا بالله أحداً ولا تدعوا مع الله أحداً ولا تعبدوا إلّا الله وحده لا شريك له تلقون الله بقلوبٍ سليمةٍ، وما يؤمن أكثركم إلّا وهم بربّهم مشركون فيدعون من دونه عباده المقرّبين، وطائفةٌ من النّاس يعبدون المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأمّه، وطائفة يعبدون الطاغوت وهم يعلمون أنّه الشيطان الرجيم إبليس ويعلمون أنّه باطن الأرض فهو يَعِدهم ويمنّيهم وما يعدهم الشيطان إلا غروراً، واستكثر شياطين الإناث من نسل اليهود وهم أكثر سكان الأرض الباطن من تحت أقدامكم، وتلك الأرض هي أرض الراحة والأنام، وتلك الأرض هي التي قال الله عنها في محكم كتابه: {وَالْأَرْضَ وَضَعَهَا لِلْأَنَامِ ﴿١٠﴾ فِيهَا فَاكِهَةٌ وَالنَّخْلُ ذَاتُ الْأَكْمَامِ ﴿١١﴾ وَالْحَبُّ ذُو الْعَصْفِ وَالرَّيْحَانُ ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن]، وتلك الأرض هي جنّة الله المفروشة بالخضرة فهي جنّة الله في الأرض فرشها فمهّدها تمهيداً، وقال الله عنها: {وَالْأَرْضَ فَرَشْنَاهَا فَنِعْمَ الْمَاهِدُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

ولا تستطيعون أن تطبِّقوا هذه الآية على سطح الأرض أولاً لأنّها ليست مفروشةً بالخضرة كفاتاً أحياءً وأمواتاً، وثانياً لا تستطيعون أن تطبّقوا هذه الآية على تضاريس سطح الارض لأنّكم تعلمون أنّها كرويّة وليست ممهّدة مستوية، ألم تنظروا لدقّة قوله تعالى: {فَنِعْمَ الْمَاهِدُونَ}؟ وذلك وصف الاستواء بدقّةٍ متناهيةٍ لدرجة أنّ الشّمس إذا كانت مقابل البوابة الجنوبيّة فلا يتصدّى لأشعتها شيءٌ؛ بل تخترق الأرض المفروشة الممهدة حتى تخرج أشعة الشّمس من البوابة الشّماليّة إلى الفضاء، بمعنى أنّ لو كان أحدكم واقفاً في البوابة الشّماليّة في حين أنّ الشّمس بازغةٌ من البوابة الجنوبيّة فسوف يُشاهد قرص الشّمس، والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ. وقد أنزل لكم ابن عمر الناصر للحقّ آيات التصديق للتطبيق بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقيّ، ولربّما الجاهلون الأغبياء الأنعام منكم سوف يصدّون عن الحقّ فيقولون: "إنّه يثبت بعلوم الكفر، وما لنا وما لهم وعلمهم"؟ ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام ناصر اليماني فيقول: وتالله إن مثلك كمثل الحمار يحمل الأسفار ولكنه لا يفهم ما يحملُ على ظهره، وذلك لأني لا أخاطبكم من كُتيّبات الكفار بل من كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وإنّما ابحثوا في علوم الكفار لتطبيق التصديق، فما وجدتموه قد تطابق مع آيات الله المحكمات فصدِّقوه في ذلك وما خالف القرآن من علومهم فعليكم أن تعلموا بأنّ علوم القرآن هي الأحقّ، ومن اتّبعهم فيما خالف القرآن المحكم والواضح والبيّن فقد كفر بما جاء في القرآن العظيم. ومن أصدق من الله قيلا؟

ويا معشر المسلمين هل لكم عقول؟ فأنا لا أكلمكم بالخرافات بل بالعقل والمنطق ونقول لكم إنّ الله يذكر في القرآن أرضاً ذات مشرقين وذات مغربين، وقال الله تعالى: {رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ وَرَبُّ الْمَغْرِبَيْنِ ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن]، وتلك أرضٌ تحت أقدامكم في باطن أرضكم. وقال تعالى: {رَّبُّ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَاتَّخِذْهُ وَكِيلًا ﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المزمل]، وتلك الأرض المسطحة والتي هي سطح الأرض ذات المشرقين، فهل وجدتم أرضاً لها مشرقين ومغربين؟ كلا وأقسم بالله العليّ العظيم لا تجدون غير مشرقٍ واحدٍ ومغربٍ واحدٍ، فكيف يكون ذلك؟ فلا بدّ أن تشرق الشّمس من جهة وتغرب في الجهة المقابلة في كلّ دولةٍ وأرضٍ، فليس إلا مشرقٌّ واحدٌ ومغربٌ واحدٌ.

إذاً يا معشر المسلمين، لئن كفرتم بالتأويل الحقّ فكيف سوف تطبِّقون هذه الآية على أرضكم المسطحة الكرويّة ذات المشارق إلى جهة وذات المغارب في الجهة التي تقابلها ولكن تلك المشارق والمغارب ليست سوى جهتين فقط جهة الشرق وجهة الغرب وإن كانت الشّمس كل يوم تظهر من مكان من جهة الشرق وتغرب في الجهة التي تقابلها. وذلك هو معنى قوله تعالى: {فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِرَبِّ الْمَشَارِقِ وَالْمَغَارِبِ} صدق الله العظيم [المعارج:40]، والبرهان الواضح بأنّه يقصد مشارق إلى جهةٍ ومغارب إلى الجهة المقابلة فسوف تجدون البرهان أنه يقصد ذلك في قوله تعالى: {وَأَوْرَثْنَا الْقَوْمَ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا يُسْتَضْعَفُونَ مَشَارِقَ الْأَرْضِ وَمَغَارِبَهَا الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:137].

إذاً قد تبيّن لكم معنى قوله تعالى: {رَّبُّ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ} بأنّها جهة الشرق وجهة الغرب، وكذلك تبيّن لكم أن المعنى لقوله: {الْمَشَارِقِ وَالْمَغَارِبِ} بأنّ جميع المشارق هي إلى جهةٍ واحدةٍ وكذلك المغارب إلى جهةٍ واحدةٍ، ولكن يا معشر المسلمين أين تذهبون منْ حقيقة قوله تعالى: {رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ وَرَبُّ الْمَغْرِبَيْنِ ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن]؟

وناصر اليماني لا يفسر القرآن على هواه بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً؛ بل أعلم أنّ القرآن ليس بحاجتي لآتي له بتفسيرٍ بالظنّ والرأي فقد جعله الله كتاباً مثانيَ يفسِّر بعضه بعضاً وفصّله الله تفصيلاً، فقد بحثت عن التأويل الحقّ لهذه الآية: {رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ وَرَبُّ الْمَغْرِبَيْنِ ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم، فوجدت بأنّ المشرقين في جهتين مختلفتين في نقطتين متقابلتين وأنّ أبعد مسافةٍ في الأرض هي المسافة بين هذه النقطتين المتقابلتين في جهتين مختلفتين، لذلك قال الإنسان لقرينه الشيطان: {يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:38].

إذاً يا معشر المسلمين إنّ المشرقين ليس إلى جهةٍ بل في جهتين تشرق منهما الشّمس متقابلتين، وأعظم مسافة في الأرض هو بين هذين المشرقين، فكيف يكون ذلك إلا أن تصدقوا بأنّه يوجد هنالك أرض وعَالَمٌ تحت الثرى في باطن الأرض التي تعيشون عليها، وقال الله تعالى: {لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَمَا تَحْتَ الثَّرَىٰ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

فما خطبكم يا معشر المسلمين لا تريدون أن تعترفوا بالحقّ والذي سوف تجدونه الحقّ بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي بلا شك أو ريب، وأقسم لكم بالله العظيم لا أقول لكم بالبيان للقرآن غير الحقّ فأعطوا البيان الاهتمام العظيم وقوموا بالبحث الذي يدقِّق اللفظ بدقّة متناهية، وذروا ما خالف القرآن العظيم فذلك قولٌ بالظنّ كما يظنون بأنّه يوجد في باطن الأرض شمس لذلك تشرق من البوابة الشّماليّة! ولكني أخالفهم بهذا القول فآتيهم بالحقّ من القرآن العظيم ونقول:
بل للأرض المفروشة مشرقان أحدهما في البوابة الجنوبيّة، والمشرق الآخر للأرض المفروشة عند مغيب الشمس عن البوابة الجنوبيّة، فمن ثمّ تشرق الشّمس عليها مرةً أخرى من البوابة الشّماليّة، فهنّ المشرقان وهنّ المغربان، أفلا تعقلون؟

فهل لا ينفع معكم يا معشر المسلمين القرآن العظيم الذي أجادلكم به متحديّاً بالتّطبيق للتصديق فإذا هو لا يحدث لكم ذكرا؟! فما هو الحل معكم يا معشر المسلمين حتى تصدقوا بأني حقّاً المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض؟ فهل لا تريدون أن تصدقوا حتى تروا العذاب الأليم؟ فسوف أقول لكم ما قاله نبيّ الله نوح عليه الصلاة والسلام لقومه:
{يَا قَوْمِ إِن كَانَ كَبُرَ عَلَيْكُم مَّقَامِي وَتَذْكِيرِي بِآيَاتِ اللَّـهِ فَعَلَى اللَّـهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ فَأَجْمِعُوا أَمْرَكُمْ وَشُرَكَاءَكُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَكُنْ أَمْرُكُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ غُمَّةً ثُمَّ اقْضُوا إِلَيَّ وَلَا تُنظِرُونِ ﴿٧١﴾ فَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَمَا سَأَلْتُكُم مِّنْ أَجْرٍ ۖإِنْ أَجْرِيَ إِلَّا عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

وأرجو من الله أن لا تقضوا إلي ما قضاه قوم نوح إلى نوح بعد أن أجمعوا أمرهم واتفقوا وقالوا: {يَا نُوحُ قَدْ جَادَلْتَنَا فَأَكْثَرْتَ جِدَالَنَا فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَا إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:32].

ولا أظنّكم سوف تقولون ما قالوا لأنّكم تؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم ولكنّكم بآيات ربّكم لا توقنون وتلك هي مشكلتكم لذلك لا صدّقتم ولا كذّبتم، ولكن إلى متى التذبذب لا أنتم مع الكفار بأمري ولا أنتم معي؟ فهل هذه هي سياستكم حتى في العقيدة هي التذبذب؟ لا أنتم مع بوش الأصغر ولا أنتم مع المهديّ المنتظَر! وبئس القادات قاداتكم عُبّاد الكراسي والدُّنيا، وبئس العُلماء علماؤكم الذين يُفتوهم حسب رغبتهم ورضاهم، وبئس التعامل بينكم البين وكيفما تكونوا يولّي الله عليكم، فإذا كنتم لا تخافون الله في بعضكم البعض فيولّي الله عليكم من لا يخاف الله فيكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُوَلِّي بَعْضَ الظَّالِمِينَ بَعْضًا بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ ﴿١٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وكذلك تصديقاً لحديث البيان الحقّ عن محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم قال: [كيف ما تكونوا يولّى عليكم] صدق محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

ويا قوم، أقسم لكم بالله العليّ العظيم البَرُّ الرحيم الذي خلق الإنسان من سلالةٍ من طينٍ وأسْجَدَ له ملائكتَه المقربين بأنّي أنا المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض ولم يجعل الله حجّتي عليكم القسم ولا الاسم بل العلم لقوم يعلمون، أفلا تتقون؟ ولو كانت الحجّة في الاسم كما تعتقدون إذاً لكان الاسم الذي سمّاه أبو طالب للنبيّ الأميّ عليه الصلاة والسلام هو (أحمد) بقدرٍ من الله، ولكنّه قدّر الله اسمه (محمد)، فهل تدرون ما هي الحكمة من ذلك؟ وذلك لتعلموا بأنّ الحجّة قد جعلها الله في الكتاب بالعلم وليس بالاسم.
وأُشهد أنّ محمداً رسول الله هو نفسه أحمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - رسول الله وخاتم النبيّين، وأشهد أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر واطأ اسمي لاسم محمدٍ رسول الله في اسم أبي لكي يحمل الاسم الخبر فيكون عنوان أمري ورايتي حقيقةً لشأني، ولكنّ أكثركم تجهلون الحكمة ولم يُؤْتِكُم الله من الحكمة شيئاً، ومن أوتي الحكمة فقد آتاه الله خيراً كثيراً، فأين الخير فيكم؟ أليس فيكم رجالٌ من المؤمنين صدقوا ما عاهدوا الله عليه فلا يتّبعون الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً ولا يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون ويستمعون القول فيتّبعون أحسنه؟ فإلى متى التذبذب وإلى متى الصمت الرهيب العجيب؟ فإمّا التّصديق وإمّا التكذيب فيحكم الله بيني وبينكم بالحقّ وهو أسرع الحاسبين، وما كان بوِدّي أن يحكم بيني وبين المسلمين بل بيني وبين الكفار بهذا القرآن العظيم، ولكنّ المسلمين لم يعترفوا بشأني بعد وكأنّي لم أكن بينهم شيئاً مذكوراً! وإنا لله وإنا إليه لراجعون.
وتالله لا يدرك البيان الحقّ إلا من جعل الله له فرقاناً نوراً من لدنه فيفرّق بين الحقّ والباطل، ومن لم يجعل الله له نوراً فما له من نورٍ، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

إمامكم المبين المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني.