Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

13 - 05 - 1437 AH
22 - 02 - 2016 AD
11:58 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Indeed be of the sure witnesses upon this oath of mine O community of scholars and leaders of the Muslim populations, and certainly you shall know that it is not an oath of a disbeliever nor an immoral, in fact an oath of the Awaited Mahdi with Truth..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful.. Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and all the prophets and messengers of mankind, jinn and the angels altogether, and upon all the believers among the former ancient ones, the later ones and in the upper assembly till the day of judgement, after this..

I swear by Allah Who selected me an honorable merciful Imam for the people; that the parties would never find a solution and a way out in Yemen and others of the Muslim countries until they respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and that they submit to the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to nullify the pluralism of sects and parties in Allah’s religion, and we do not blame that you do not believe with the oath; in fact (you will accountable) with the authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran.

O community of the Yemeni people, whom they threw fireworks into the sky of Yemen with you claim that the parties in Yemen reached to the council of peaceful dialogue, and that Yemen came out of the cycle of wars and danger, then been issued an urgent statement immediately after that from the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni declaring the challenge with Truth to the companions of the dialogue that Allah would make reconciliation between them while they did not respond to the call of resorting for judgement to the grand Quran to nullify the pluralism of parties and sects in Allah’s religion, and we warn them and the Yemeni people that if they continued in turning away from the call of resorting for judgement to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni surely Allah will inflict them chastisement of the third degree, which is that (Allah) would throw them into confusion, (making them) of different sects and parties, and make some of them taste the violence of others. And the witnesses of whom Allah showed them that statement after the Dialogue Council been held and its establishing for all the parties.

:The question that presents itself to all supporters and the searchers for the Truth

Didn’t Allah fulfill — for the Imam Mahdi his statement — with Truth upon the actual reality
so you found that Allah did not make reconciliation between the hearts of parties of the council of dialogue, then Allah divided them into sects and parties and make some of them taste the violence of others as the Awaited Mahdi promised them with the chastisement of the third degree if they did not respond to the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: He has the power to send on you a chastisement from above you or from beneath your feet, or to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others. See how We repeat the messages that they may understand!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:65.
And the question that presents itself to the searchers for the Truth:
Did the statement of the Imam Mahdi get fulfilled upon the actual reality or got fulfilled what claimed it the parties of the Yemeni people?

Then we come to other points, and we wrote a statement within days before handing over the leadership to Abdrabbo Mansour and we issued fatwa that he will just be a visible president for Yemen and the undercover president is Ali Abdullah Saleh, and despite that some of the supporters almost get seduced until they heard after number of years the confession from Abdrabbo Mansour through the satellite channels that he did not receive except the flag! In the meaning of that Ali Abdullah Saleh is still the president, and he did not receive from him the leadership in fact and in reality. And the question that presents itself to the searchers for the Truth; didn’t Allah fulfill the explanatory-statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upon the actual reality?
Then we come to the era of Abdrabbo Mansour, and we said to him: O (servant of his Lord) Abedrabbo, the general house of treasury of the Muslims which what you name it the general-public treasury is being looted without account in the name of the service projects and the general-public interests, so it is a must for you to stop the service projects which the thieves toot in its name that is until the economy of Yemen recovers, so you put and end of the matter in all fields, and cut off the root out of the administrative neglect and looting of the public treasury. And I said to (the servant of his Lord ) Abedrabbo Mansour: If you mocked the advice of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni surely a day will come when you find yourself unable to pay the salaries of the employees and the military personals which will force you to raise the dose to the Yemeni people in oil derivatives, and I told you not to do so, to the fact the Yemeni people will not tolerate, and you will erupt the volcano of the Yemeni people and other people will exploits that, and then it would be the string of hair that broke the camel's back, you would find yourself completely incapable of governing, so either you step down then you offer your resignation from the governing or escape with your skin if Allah prolonged your life and you leave the rope to the withers.
But (servant of his Lord) Abedrabbo did not care for the advises of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, then Allah fulfilled the statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upon the actual reality point by point with fine precision with Truth upon the actual reality.

As well we advised Al-Houthis in not allowing their invasion to the province of Marib because they will be defeated to the fact it is not as the other provinces, and I mentioned to Al-Houthis the reasons which will be the cause of their defeat in Marib, and I said to them: Do not harm yourselves because if you declared the attack on Marib and the war against it, surely will be cut off the revenues of Marib’s oil which it flows into the public treasury so you cut off from yourselves the support of the war effort. But Al-Houthis as well they did not care for the advises of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and their strength was broken in Marib. But the silent about the Truth is a speechless satan, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, we surely see the wonder of the wonders in the province of Marib, to the fact I was unable to find petroleum in the fuel-stations of Marib; in fact I refuel my car from the black market; each fill at that time for eight thousand Yemeni riyals, and six thousand riyals!
Then I made a trip to Safer to see what the reason for creating the black market in Mareb, so I found oil being imported of Safer and from Al-Wadiah from Saudi, and what makes you knows what Al-Wadiah! Surely by Allah, then by Allah.. I was not able to speed with my care from the large number of oil and oil derivatives tankers coming from Saudi to Yemen through Al-Wadiah, like a continuous stream of thousands of tanker-trucks day and night! Then I continue my journey to the vicinity of Al-Wadiah so has not left between me and Al-Wadiah but only sixty kilometers; behold, I see tanker-trucks of oil derivatives exiting from Al-Wadiah port does not enumerate it but Allah; in fact a sea of oil imported to Yemen through Al-Wadiah! Then I go back the distance of approximately two hundred kilometers or less to Marib, then I find a fuel-station of Bin Maeili and next to it selling makets of petrol and diesel on the black market with the most expensive prices, then the surprising-astonishment take me from the Reform Party and its allies! Isn’t the proverb says; pretend to be poor till you get empowered? So how do you do a black market in the Marib of oil as well as the imported oil supplier from Al-Wadiah, where does it go? Is it to the oil lakes underground so you you would sell it with the most expensive prices on the black market? Are you despairing that your people would not elect you and for that you fill your closets with dollars and you wrong the weak parties that you do not give them except crumbs of thefts of oil?

As for Al-Houthis what makes you know what Al-Houthis? So definitely if someone asked about the reason of the black market in Sanaa and other provinces, they will say: "We are forced to that for the war effort, surely we do not have support other than raising the dose of oil derivatives." And some of the Houthis who loot the public treasury without counting of what causes the deterioration of the economic conditions for the war and salaries; surely they are as well failures.
As for Ali Abdullah Saleh, he had saved for himself from the public treasury nearly half from before handing over the treasury to the transitional government, and he still has lots of money for the war effort, but by Allah, then by Allah, and then by Allah; does not and will never find for you a way out, of which are plotting against you all the parties except by handing over the leadership to Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to save you and the family of your house in fulfillment of the promise of my Lord and not for Ali Abdullah Saleh, and praise be to Allah that my stomach is empty from your support O you the leader even from one Yemeni Rial.

Anyway, many of the statements with Truth upon the actual reality has been fulfilled none remains except handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, although I am of the hateful for it, and the Witness is Allah Lord of the worlds, because the responsible ones they are not called responsible unless he is responsible about his flock. Isn’t it better for me to be responsible only about my wife and my children between Allah’s hands? Or is it better that be responsible for a whole nation? Indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, does not aspire to power but who is not afraid to stand between the hands of Lord of the Worlds; on the day when each be responsible for his flock, surely he who did not work for that day most definitely he will say: {My wealth has not availed me.(28) My authority has gone from me.(29)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Haaqqah] 69:28-29, then he would hear the response from his Lord to where is his destiny.

It is not favorable the wishing for the authority and the government, except in one case, which that he hopes to rule by what Allah has revealed to uphold justice and balance and security as bringing him nearer to the Lord, so he would govern with what Allah has revealed and does not fear a blame of a blamer.

In any case, we are still issue fatwa with Truth as my Lord taught me that who will hand over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, but will that be a conviction from him that Imam Mahdi is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? The answer with Truth is: No, although it is not denying nor believing till now that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi, so he is not believing nor denying. Despite he read the explanatory-statements of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni between now and then, but Allah did not complete his light yet, but O Ali, certainly Allah will close in front of you all the doors of ways to survive for you and your family until you hand over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, it is then L shell fulfil my covenants to my Lord the Lord in the True vision that I will be to you better than your son. And Allah’s the far reaching wisdom that He intrusted me with this serious covenant, despite what you did Your Excellency leader, but your Lord knows better of you, so it is a must for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to fulfill the covenant with Allah to you in the True vision from my Lord when you say: “I handed to you the leadership, me and my family are in you guardianship”, so I told you: Do not be afraid, surely by Allah I will be to you better than your son. Lo and behold, this is my Lord and I have no control over the matter in anything except that I fulfill my promise.

As for accessing to power and authority, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor else than Him is worthy of worship, I will never allow my supporters to spill a drop of Muslim blood to get to govern the country, and we seek refuge in Allah to be of the ignorant ones; but Allah will force all parties that there is no way out for the servants and the achievement of the country's security and their neighbors, but to hand over the leadership to Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the fact he calls to achieve peace between the Muslim people by nullifying party and sectarian pluralism in Allah’s religion, and he is keen to achieve world peace among the peoples of humans and to the peaceful coexistence between Muslim and the disbeliever, so he would fill the earth with justice as it was filled with tyranny and injustice. And the curse of Allah on Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is forging a lie against his Lord that He selected him being the Awaited Mahdi a successor kahlifa of Allah on earth, indeed, it is more unjust than he who invents a lie against Allah.
In any case, the matter of claiming the Awaited Mahdi is accountable for it Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, if he is a liar, surely the lie is against him, and as for the Muslims, the worlds and their leaders and scholars of religion; surely Allah will reckon them on the explanatory-statements from their Lord, after the establishing argument against them with the explanatory-statements from their Lord.

O our Allah, I just delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness. And the day are between us, but what makes me sad and aches my heart is killing between the Muslims and shedding their blood. Indeed the dead ones of the parties in one day is in the hundreds, and this what forced me in reminding you with this True explanatory statement without wronging (anyone), surely I did not wrong anyone in it. And I call Allah to witness from high of His great throne that I surely do not belong to any of the Muslims parties even if they move to me the mountains of the earth (full of) gold abidance by the command of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them in a thing. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:159

And some of them who tried with money to include the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to his party surely he found him as a great mountain did not budge a thing, surely I am not of the Dinars worshipers, and my Lord sustains me from every door, certainly I am not in need for the support of the parties for the sedition from the principles of the Truth, and I swear by Allah the Great if they give me the earth full of gold I would not accept it from them, and they could not deceive me a weight of an atom with Allah’s permission no matter what my circumstances got difficult, surely Allah is the Best of who sustain. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ـــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26526

اقتباس المشاركة 223317 من موضوع فلتكونوا على قسمي هذا لمن الشاهدين يا معشر علماء وقادات شعوب المسلمين، ولسوف تعلمون أنّه ليس بقسم كافرٍ ولا فاجرٍ؛ بل قسم المهديّ المنتظَر بالحقّ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=217666

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

13 - 05 - 1437 هـ
22 - 02 - 2016 مـ
11:58 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

فلتكونوا على قسمي هذا لمن الشاهدين يا معشر علماء وقادات شعوب المسلمين
ولسوف تعلمون أنّه ليس بقسم كافرٍ ولا فاجرٍ؛ بل قسم المهديّ المنتظَر بالحقّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وجميع الأنبياء والمرسلين من الإنس والجنّ والملائكة أجمعين وعلى جميع المؤمنين في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

فأقسم بالله العظيم الذي اصطفاني للناس إماماً كريماً رحيماً لن تجد الأحزاب حلاً ومخرجاً في اليمن وغيرها من بلاد المسلمين حتى يستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ويسلّموا لدعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لنفي التعدديّة المذهبيّة والحزبيّة في دين الله، ولا نلومكم أنْ لا تصدقوا بالقسم؛ بل بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم.

ويا معشر الشعب اليماني، الذين قاموا بقذف الألعاب الناريّة في سماء اليمن بزعمكم أنّ الأحزاب في اليمن توصّلت إلى مجلس حوارٍ سلميٍّ وأنّ اليمن خرج من دائرة الحروب والخطر، فمن ثمّ صدر بيانٌ فور ذلك من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يعلن التحدي بالحقّ لأصحاب الحوار أن يوفق الله بينهم وهم لم يستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم لنفيّ التعدديّة الحزبيّة والمذهبيّة في دين الله، وحذرناهم والشعبَ اليماني أنّهم إذا استمروا في الإعراض عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فإنّ الله سوف يصيبهم بعذاب الدرجة الثالثة، وهو أن يلبسهم إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ فيذيق بعضهم بأس بعضٍ؛ والشاهدون ممن أطلعهم الله على ذلك البيان من بعد عقد مجلس الحوار وتأسيسه لكلّ الأحزاب.

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه لكافة الأنصار والباحثين عن الحقّ:

ألم يصدّق الله الإمام المهديّ بيانَه بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي فوجدتم أنّ الله لم يوفق بين قلوب أحزاب مجلس الحوار ثم قسّمهم إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ ليذيق بعضهم بأس بعضٍ كما وعدهم الإمام المهديّ بعذابٍ الدرجة الثالثة إذا لم يستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام لكتاب الله؟ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَىٰ أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ (65)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]؟ والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه للباحثين عن الحقّ:
فهل تحقّق بيان الإمام المهديّ على الواقع الحقيقي أم تحقّق ما كان يزعم به الأحزاب والشعب اليماني؟

فمن ثم نأتي إلى نقاطٍ أخرى، وكتبنا بياناً من قبل تسليم القيادة لعبدربه منصور بأيامٍ وأفتينا أنه سوف يكون مجرد رئيسٍ ظاهريٍّ لليمن والرئيس الباطن هو علي عبدالله صالح، وبرغم أنّه كاد أن يفتتن بعض الأنصار حتى إذا سمعوا بعد عددٍ من السنين الاعترافَ من عبدربه منصور عبر القنوات الفضائيّة أنه لم يتسلّم إلا العَلَمَ! بمعنى أنّ الرئيس لا يزال علي عبد الله صالح ولم يتسلم منه القيادة بحقٍّ وحقيقةٍ. والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه للباحثين عن الحقّ:
ألم يحقّق الله بيانَ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على الواقع الحقيقي؟

. فمن ثمّ نأتي لعصر عبدربه منصور وقلنا له: يا عبيد ربه، إنّ بيت عام مال المسلمين الذي تسمّونه الخزينة العامّة يُنهب بلا حسابٍ باسم المشاريع الخدميّة والمصالح العامة، فلا بدّ لك أن تُوقف المشاريع الخدميّة التي يسرق السارقون باسمها وذلك حتى يتعافى الاقتصاد اليمني وتٌحسم الأمور في كلّ المجالات وتقطع دابر التسيّب الإداري ونهب الخزينة العامّة، وقلتُ لعبيد ربه منصور: فإذا استهزأت بنصائح الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فسوف يأتي يومٌ تجد نفسك عاجزاً عن دفع رواتب الموظفين والعسكريين مما سوف يجبرك على رفع جرعةٍ على الشعب اليماني في المشتقات النفطيّة، وقلتُ لك أنْ لا تفعل ذلك كون الشعب اليماني لن يتحمّل، وسوف تُفَجِّر بركان الشعب اليماني ويستغل ذلك قومٌ آخرون، فمن ثمّ تكون الشعرة التي قصمت ظهر البعير فتجدَ نفسك عاجزاً تماماً عن إدارة الحكم، فإمّا أن تتنحّى فتقدم استقالتك عن الحكم أو تهرب بجلدك إن أطال الله عمرك وتترك الحبل على الغارب. ولكن عبيد ربه لم يبالِ بنصائح الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، فمن ثمّ حقق الله بيان ناصر محمد اليماني على الواقع الحقيقي نقطةً نقطةً بدقةٍ متناهيّةٍ بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي.

. وكذلك نصحنا الحوثيين بعدم غزوهم لمحافظة مأرب لأنّهم سوف يُهزمون فيها كونها ليست كالمحافظات الأخرى، وذكرت للحوثيين الأسباب التي سوف تكون سبب هزيمتهم في مأرب، وقلت لهم: لا تضرّوا أنفسكم كونكم إذا أعلنتم غزو مأرب والحرب عليه فسوف تنقطع عائدات بترول مأرب التي تصبّ في الخزينة العامة فتقطعون على أنفسكم دعم المجهود الحربيّ. ولكنّ الحوثيّين كذلك لم يبالوا بنصائح الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وكُسِرت شوكتُهم في مأرب، ولكنّ الساكت عن الحقّ شيطانٌ أخرس، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره إننا نرى عجب العجاب في محافظة مأرب كوني كنت لا أجد البترول في محطات مأرب؛ بل أشحن سيارتي من السوق السوداء؛ كلّ دبّه حين ذلك بثمانية آلاف ريال يمني، وستة آلاف ريال!
ثم قمت برحلةٍ إلى صافر لأنظر ما سبب إيجاد السوق السوداء بمأرب فوجدت البترول مورداً من صافر ومن الوديعة من السعودية، وما أدراك ما الوديعة! فوالله ثمّ والله لم أكن أستطيع أن أسرع بسياراتي من كثرة ناقلات البترول والمشتقات النفطيّة الآتية من السعودية إلى اليمن عن طريق الوديعة، كمثل السيل المستمر آلاف القاطرات ليلاً ونهاراً! ثم أواصل رحلتي إلى مقربة من الوديعة فلم يبقَ بيني وبين الوديعة إلا ستين كيلو فأرى قاطرات المشتقات النفطيّة تخرج من منفذ الوديعة لا يحصيها إلا الله؛ بل بحرٌ من النفط يُوَرَّدُ إلى اليمن عن طريق الوديعة! فمن ثمّ أعود مسافة ما يقارب مائتين كيلو أو أقل إلى مأرب فمن ثم أجدّ محطة بن معيلي وبجوارها أسواق بيع البترول والديزل في السوق السوداء بأغلى الأثمان، فمن ثم تأخذني الدهشة من حزب الإصلاح وحلفائه! ألا يقول المثل تَمَسْكَنْ حتى تتمكنْ؟ فكيف تفعلون سوقاً سوداء في مأرب النفطيّة وكذلك السيل النفطي المورد من الوديعة، إلى أين يذهب؟ فهل إلى بحيراتٍ نفطيّةٍ تحت الأرض
فتُخبِّئُوونه لتبيعوه بالسوق السوداء بأغلى الأثمان؟ فهل أنتم يائسون أن ينتخبكم شعبكم ولذلك تملأون بدروماتكم بالدولارات وتظلمون الأحزاب الضعيفة التي معكم فلا تعطوهم إلا فتاتاً من سرقات النفط؟

وأمّا الحوثيّين وما أدراك ما الحوثيين فحتماً لئن سألهم أحدٌ عن سبب السوق السوداء بصنعاء وغيرها من المحافظات فسوف يقولون: "نحن مجبرون على ذلك من شان المجهود الحربي، فليس لنا دعمٌ سوى رفع جرعة المشتقات النفطيّة". ومن الحوثيّين من يسرق الخزينة العامة من غير حسابٍ مما يسبب سوء أحوالهم الاقتصاديّة الحربيّة والمرتبات؛ فهم كذلك فاشلون.

وأما علي عبد الله صالح فهو قد ادّخر له من الخزينة العامة ما يقارب النصف من قبل أن تُسلّم الخزينة للحكومة الانتقالية، ولا يزال لديه مالٌ كثيرٌ للمجهود الحربيّ، ولكنّ والله ثمّ والله ثمّ والله لا ولن تجد لك مخرجاً مما يمكر بك جميع الأحزاب إلا بتسليم القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لينجّيك وآل بيتك وفاءً لوعد ربّي وليس لعلي عبد الله صالح، والحمد لله إنّ بطني فاضي من دعمك يا أيها الزعيم حتى من ريالٍ واحدٍ يمنيٍّ.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ، لقد تحقّقت كثيرٌ من البيانات بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي ولم يتبقَ إلا تسليم القيادة للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني برغم أنّي لها لمن الكارهين، والشاهد الله ربّ العالمين، لأنّ المسؤول لا يسمّى مسؤولاً إلا وهو مسؤولٌ عن رعيته. أليس أفضل لي أن أكون مسؤولاً عن زوجاتي وأولادي فقط بين يدي الله؟ أم الأفضل أنْ أكون مسؤولاً عن أمَّةٍ بأسرها؟ فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لا يطمح إلى السلطة إلا الذي لا يخشى الوقوف بين يدي ربّ العالمين يوم يكون كلٌّ مسؤولاً عن رعيته، فإذا الذي لم يعمل لذلك اليوم حتماً سيقول:
{مَا أَغْنَىٰ عَنِّي مَالِيَهْ﴿٢٨﴾ هَلَكَ عَنِّي سُلْطَانِيَهْ ﴿٢٩﴾} [الحاقة]، ثم يسمع الردّ من ربّه إلى أين مصيره.

فلا يجوز تمنّي السلطان والحكم إلا في حالةٍ واحدةٍ وهو الذي يطمع أن يحكم بما أنزل الله ليقيم العدل والميزان والأمان قربةً إلى ربّه، فيحكم بما أنزل الله ولا يخاف في الله لومة لائمٍ.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ، لا نزال نفتي بالحقّ كما علّمني ربّي أنّ الذي سوف يسلّم القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح، ولكن هل سيكون ذلك منه قناعةً أنّ الإمام المهديّ هو ناصر محمد اليماني؟ والجواب بالحقّ: لا، برغم أنّه لا مكذبٌ ولا مصدقٌ إلى حدّ الآن بأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر، فهو لا مصدقٌ ولا مكذّبٌ. فبرغم اطلاعه على بيانات الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بين الحين والآخر ولكنّ الله لم يتمِّم له نوره بعد، ولسوف يغلق الله عليك يا علي جميع أبواب سبل النجاة لك ولآل بيتك حتى تُسلّم القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، فمن ثم أوفي بعهدي لربّي في الرؤيا الحقّ أن أكون لك خيراً من ولدك. ولله حكمة بالغة أن وثقني بهذا العهد الغليظ برغم ما فعلتَ يا فخامة الزعيم ولكنّ ربك أعلم بك، فلا بدّ للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أن يفيَ بعهد الله لك في الرؤيا الحقّ من ربّي حين تقول: "سلّمتك القيادة، وأنا وأهل بيتي في ذمّتك"، فقلت لك: لا تخفْ، فوالله لأكون لك خيراً من ولدك. ويا للعجب فهذا أمر ربّي وليس لي من الأمر شيء إلا أنْ أوفيَ بوعدي.

وأما بالنسبة للوصول إلى الحكم والسلطة، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره ولا يُعبد سواه لن أسمح لأنصاري أن نسفك قطرة دم مسلمٍ لنصل إلى حكم البلاد، ونعوذ بالله أن نكون من الجاهلين؛ بل سوف يُجبر الله كافة الأحزاب أنّه لا مخرج للعباد وتحقيق أمن البلاد وجيرانهم إلا بتسليم القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كونه يدعو الى تحقيق السلام بين شعوب المسلمين بنفي التعدديّة الحزبيّة والمذهبيّة في دين الله ويحرص على تحقيق السلام العالميّ بين شعوب البشر وإلى التعايش السلمي بين المسلم والكافر فيملأ الأرض عدلاً كما ملئت جوراً وظلماً. ولعنة الله على ناصر محمد اليماني إن كان يفتري على ربه أنّه اصطفاه المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض، فمن أظلم ممن افترى على الله كذباً.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ، إن شأن ادّعاء المهديّ المنتظَر يحاسب عليه ناصر محمد اليماني فإن يكن كاذباً فعليه كذبه، وأمّا المسلمون والعالمين وقادتُهم وعلماء دينهم فيحاسبهم الله على البيّنات من ربّهم من بعد إقامة الحجّة عليهم بالبينات من ربّهم.

اللهم قد بلغت، اللهم فاشهد، والأيام بيننا ولكن الذي يحزنني ويؤلم قلبي هو القتل بين المسلمين وسفك دمائهم، ألا إنّ قتلى الأحزاب في اليوم الواحد بالمئات وهذا ما أجبرني بتذكيركم بهذا البيان الحقّ من غير ظلمٍ، فوالله لم أظلم فيه أحداً، وأشهد الله من عالي عرشه العظيم أنّني لا أنتمي حزبيّاً إلى أيٍّ من أحزاب المسلمين حتى ولو يُسَيِّرون لي جبال الأرض ذهباً تنفيذاً لأمر الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ (159)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ومنهم من جرّب بالمال ليضمّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلى حزبه فوجده كالجبل العظيم لم يتزحزح شيئاً، فلستُ من عبدة الدينار يا هذا ويرزقني ربي من فضله من كلّ بابٍ، فلست في أسف دعم الأحزاب للفتنة عن مبادئ الحقّ، وأقسم بالله العظيم لو يعطوني مِلء الأرض ذهباً لما قبلته منهم ولما فتنوني مثقال ذرةٍ بإذن الله مهما صعبت ظروفي، فالله خير الرازقين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..