Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

27 - 04 - 1437 AH
06 - 02 - 2016 AD
05:51 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

O community the best foremost supporters, be brethren servants of Allah loving one another in Allah’s love, and remember Allah’s command to you in His decisive Book..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah the Most High said: {The believers are brethren so make peace between your brethren, and keep your duty to Allah that mercy may be had on you.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hujurãt] 49:10

I call on Allah to witness and Allah is sufficient as witness that indeed I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni commanding you with order in the forbearance among yourselves (in order) for Allah to cleanse your hearts an utmost purification, and whoever violated my command and disobeyed me he has disobeyed Allah, so beware of Allah’s plane, and know that Allah comes in between a man and his heart. But this issue relates to people whom Allah loves them and they love Him in the word of Allah the Most High: {.. and those who restrain (their) anger and pardon the people. And Allah loves the doers of good (to others).}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:134

And relates to them as well the word of Allah the Most High: {..and whenever they are angry they forgive;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoo`rã] 42:37

Surely I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calling on Allah to witness and Allah is sufficient as witness that I had indeed pardoned all the Muslims who done wrong to me and they abused me or insulted me in the past, present and future, and that is the pardon from me to be a means to bring me nearer to my Lord coveting in the increase of Allah’s love and His nearness to the fact I know that the pardon spending is of the most loved of the spending to my Lord’s Self. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And they ask you as to what they should spend. Say: the pardon. Thus does Allah make clear to you the messages that you may reflect,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:219

However, the command to you from your Imam in the pardon does not relate to the material matters; in fact the hurting, insult and the verbal abuse. As for the material matters as the materialistic injustice, surely you are free to who wanted to defend himself for the oppression against him, as for the bankrupt who has debt against him to one of his brothers of the prosper believers , so whoever spent to relieve the debt of a bankrupt then he pardoned the one who is broke financially to bring him closer to his Lord indeed his reward is great with his Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if (the debtor) is in straitness, let there be postponement till (he is in) ease. And that you remit (it) as alms is better for you, if you only knew.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:280

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25712

اقتباس المشاركة 216293 من موضوع كونوا عباد الله إخواناً متحابين في الله يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، وتذكّروا أمر الله إليكم في محكم كتابه ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=216281

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
27 - 04 - 1437 هـ
06 - 02 - 2016 مـ
05:51 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

كونوا عباد الله إخواناً متحابين في الله يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، وتذكّروا أمر الله إليكم في محكم كتابه ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، قال الله تعالى: {إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ ۚوَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ ﴿١٠} صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات].

وأُشهِدُ الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني آمركم بالأمر بالتّسامح فيما بينكم ليُطهّر الله قلوبكم تطهيراً، ومن خالف أمري وعصاني فقد عصى الله، فاحذروا مكر الله، واعلموا أنّ الله يحول بين المرء وقلبه. ولكنّ هذا الأمر يخصّ قوماً يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه في قول الله تعالى:
{وَالْكَاظِمِينَ الْغَيْظَ وَالْعَافِينَ عَنِ النَّاسِ وَاللَّهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ} [آل عمران:134].

ويخصّهم كذلك قول الله تعالى:
{ وَإِذَا مَا غَضِبُوا هُمْ يَغْفِرُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:37].

وإنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
أُشهدُ الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّي قد عفوتُ عن جميع المسلمين الذين أَسَاءُوا إليّ وسبّوني أو شتموني في الماضي والحاضر والمستقبل، وذلك العفو منّي هو قربةٌ إلى ربّي طمعاً في المزيد من حبّ الله وقربه كوني أعلم أنّ نفقة العفو هي من أحبّ النفقات إلى نفس ربّي. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَسْأَلُونَكَ مَاذَا يُنفِقُونَ قُلِ الْعَفْوَ كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (219)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

غير أنّ الأمر إليكم من إمامكم بالعفو لا يخصّ الأمور الماديّة؛ بل الأذى والسّبّ والشتم، وأمّا الأمور الماديّة كالظلم المادي فأنتم أحرار لمن أراد أن ينتصر لظُلمِه، وأمّا المُعسِر الذي عليه دينٌ لأحد إخوانه المؤمنين الميسورين فمن أنفق عن دين مُعسرٍ فعفى عن المُعسر قربةً إلى ربه فأجرُه عظيمٌ عند ربّه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَإِنْ كَانَ ذُو عُسْرَةٍ فَنَظِرَةٌ إِلَى مَيْسَرَةٍ وَأَنْ تَصَدَّقُوا خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:280].

أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..