Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - 04 - 1437 AH
03 - 02 - 2016 AD
03:25 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

The response to who is setting conditions of believing and following the Truth until the Imam Nasser Mohammad casts a statement with the sound and picture..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and his righteous family and all the believers in every time and place till the day of judgement, after this

Some of the disbelievers were reading the Quran which been delivered in Al-Hijaz (the Arabian peninsula) and some of them were insisting on not to believe in it until he goes to look at the image of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- as if it is written on his forehead that he is a messenger from Lord of the worlds! In fact the proof is in the clear revelations with which came the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- to the fact the guidance is in it and not in seeing his image, and for that descended (was revealed) the word of Allah the Most High: {And of them are some who look at you. But can you show the way to the blind, though they will not see?(43) Surely Allah does not wrong people in a thing, but people wrong themselves.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:43-44

So be of the grateful my beloved in Allah, and we did not come to you with new revelation; in fact with the explanatory-statement of the Quran in the Quran, and I do not have but said Allah the Most High and said His messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and some of the supporters who looked at my image and heard statements with my voice and it did not increase his certainty a thing over the certainty of who was certain in it from before — because of pondering over the True explanatory-statements, and even if I cast it with my voice and picture will we say with other that what we say in the written explanatory-statements? And I didn't do that out of me. Allah has far reaching wisdom in the guidance, and that so the listener does not get occupied by looking at the features of my image; in fact should be in pondering over the True explanatory-statements which the mind and logic believe it. As that, the wisdom from the call of the Imam Mahdi to be in through the global internet so they would not be able to interrupt me, surely they do not have except that they ponder over the word in the explanatory-statement from the beginning till the end of it, then they follow the best of it; if it manifested for them that it is the Truth from their Lord, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25667

اقتباس المشاركة 215959 من موضوع الردّ على من يشترط التصديق والاتّباع للحقّ حتى يلقي الإمام ناصر محمد البيان بالصوت والصورة..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=215957

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
24 - 04 - 1437 هـ
03 - 02 - 2016 مـ
03:25 صباحــاً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

الردّ على من يشترط التصديق والاتّباع للحقّ حتى يلقي الإمام ناصر محمد البيان بالصوت والصورة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصّلاة والسلام على محمد رسول الله وآله الطيّبين وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..
فقد كان يطَّلع من الكفار على القرآن الذي تمّ تبليغه في الحجاز وكان بعضٌ منهم يصرّ على عدم التصديق به حتى يذهب لينظر إلى صورة محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وكأنّه مكتوبٌ على جبينه أنّه رسولٌ من ربّ العالمين! بل البرهان هي الآيات البيّنات التي جاء بها النبيّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كون الهدى فيها وليس في رؤية صورته، ولذلك تنزّل قول الله تعالى:
{وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنظُرُ إِلَيْكَ ۚ أَفَأَنتَ تَهْدِي الْعُمْيَ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يُبْصِرُونَ (43) إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَظْلِمُ النَّاسَ شَيْئًا وَلَٰكِنَّ النَّاسَ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ (44)}
صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

فكن من الشاكرين حبيبي في الله، وما جئناكم بوحيٍ جديدٍ؛ بل ببيان القرآن بالقرآن، وليس عندي إلا "قال الله تعالى وقال رسوله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم". ومن الأنصار من نظر الى صورتي وسمع بياناتٍ بصوتي ولم يزدَدْ يقينه شيئاً على اليقين الذي أيقن به من قبل بسبب تدبر البيانات الحقّ، وحتى ولو ألقيته بصوتي مع الصورة فهل سوف نقول بغير ما نقول في البيانات المكتوبة؟ وما فعلت ذلك عن أمري، ولله حكمةٌ بالغةٌ في الهدى وذلك حتى لا ينشغل المستمع بالنظر إلى ملامح صورتي؛ بل بتدبّر البيان الحقّ الذي يُصدّقه العقل والمنطق، وكذلك الحكمة أن تكون دعوة الإمام المهديّ عبر الإنترنت العالميّة حتى لا يستطيعون مقاطعتي، فليس لهم إلا أن يتدبّروا القول في البيان من أوله إلى آخره فيتّبعوا أحسنه إن تبيّن لهم أنه الحقّ من ربهم.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..