Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - 10 - 1434 AH
17 - 08 - 2013 AD
03:56 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

The Awaited Mahdi issues fatwa to the questioner about the lengthening in building’s construction, is it forbidden?

اقتباس المشاركة :
The original post written by elmachichi fatiha

Have a blessed Friday the beloveds of my heart,
I have a question that is puzzling me which is: Is it forbidden the lengthening of building’s construction?
O our Allah, Who regulates the Affair, hasten the appearing of the chosen dear, surely had shed lots of tears, and the blood bubbled pouring down on the streets, how much we are in need for Your mercy O Allah. Our Allah, we do not ask You to reverse the decreed-judgement but we only ask You the kindness therein
انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all of Allah’s prophets and their righteous families, from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and them and I salute them with best salutation, I do not make distinction between anyone of His messengers and I am of the submitting-Muslims, after this..

O my beloved for Allah’s pleasure the questioner about the lengthening of building’s construction, is it forbidden? Then we reply to you in the Truth and I say: Whoever forbade that let him bring to us the clear authority! But I find the lengthening of castles is included among Allah’s grace upon the wealthy ones (who can afford), so if they were not of the grateful, surely Allah would chastise them with their buildings, so He would destroy it over their heads if they did not thank for the grace of their Lord. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And remember when He made you successors after ‘Ad and settled you in the land — you make mansions on its plains and hew out houses in the mountains. So remember Allah’s bounties and act not corruptly in the land, making mischief.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:74

And since building the castles is a grace from Allah upon the wealthy and for that their prophet says to them: {..you make mansions on its plains and hew out houses in the mountains. So remember Allah’s bounties}, which means remember Allah’s grace upon you.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?14466

اقتباس المشاركة 112562 من موضوع الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر يفتي السائل عن التطاول بالبنيان هل هو حرامٌ ؟

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=112553

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
09 - 10 - 1434 هـ
17 - 08 - 2013 مـ
03:56 صبـاحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر يفتي السائل عن التطاول بالبنيان هل هو حرامٌ ؟

اقتباس المشاركة : elmachichi fatiha
جمعتكم مباركة احباب قلبى ،لدى سؤال يحيرنى وهو .هل التطاول فى العمران حرام .اللهم مدبر الامر عجل فى ظهور العزيز المختار فقد سالت دموع كتيرة وفارت فى الشوارع دماء منهمرة ,,,فما احوجنا لرحمتك يا الله ,اللهم لانسالك رد القضاء وانما نسالك اللطف فيه
انتهى الاقتباس من elmachichi fatiha
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله وآلهم الطيبين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وعليهم وأسلّم تسليماً، لا أفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله وأنا من المسلمين، أمّا بعد..

ويا حبيبي في الله السائل عن التطاول في البنيان هل هو حرامٌ؟ فمن ثمّ نردّ عليك بالحقّ وأقول: فمن حرَّم ذلك فليأتنا بسلطانٍ مبينٍ! ولكنّي أجد أنّ تطاول القصور من ضمن نعم الله على المقتدرين، فإذا لم يكونوا شاكرين عذّبهم الله ببنيانهم فهدّمها على رؤوسهم إذا لم يشكروا نعمة ربّهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَاذْكُرُوا إِذْ جَعَلَكُمْ خُلَفَاءَ مِنْ بَعْدِ عَادٍ وَبَوَّأَكُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ تَتَّخِذُونَ مِنْ سُهُولِهَا قُصُوراً وَتَنْحِتُونَ الْجِبَالَ بُيُوتاً فَاذْكُرُوا آلاءَ اللَّهِ وَلا تَعْثَوْا فِي الأَرْضِ مُفْسِدِينَ (74)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

وبما أنّ بناء القصور نعمةٌ من الله على المقتدرين، ولذلك يقول لهم نبيّهم:
{تَتَّخِذُونَ مِنْ سُهُولِهَا قُصُوراً وَتَنْحِتُونَ الْجِبَالَ بُيُوتاً فَاذْكُرُوا آلاءَ اللَّهِ} أي فاذكروا نِعم الله عليكم.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..