الموضوع: Urgent... From the Imam Mahdi to all scholars of Yemen upon their various sects, doctrines and parties..

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Urgent... From the Imam Mahdi to all scholars of Yemen upon their various sects, doctrines and parties..

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

15 - 01 - 1437 AH
    28 - 10 - 2015 AD
    01:01 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

Urgent...
    From the Imam Mahdi to all scholars of Yemen upon their various sects, doctrines and parties..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets of Allah and His messengers altogether from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah and their righteous families, and all the believers in every time and place till the day of judgement, after this..

From Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all scholars of the Muslims among the Yemeni people, take guard from Allah in yourselves and take guard of Allah in the Yemeni people who fragmented into sects and parties fighting spilling blood of each other while you are witnessing. The mischief and killing increased in the land and women became widowed and orphaned the children and you know, so what is the solution to save the Yemeni people from the evil of seduction of making sectarian and political parties? I challenge you to find other than one solution no second for it and it is that all scholars of Yemen upon their various doctrines as well all leaders of the parties to respond for arbitration by resorting to Allah’s Book the grand Quran (for judgment) upon that we hold fast with Allah’s rope the grand Quran with fatwa of forbidding separating the Muslims into sects and parties, and each party rejoice with what they have, is the reason that Allah made some of them taste the violence of others only for your violation to Allah’s command in the decisive grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {So set your face for religion, being upright, the nature made by Allah in which He has created men. There is no altering Allah’s creation. That is the right religion — but most people know not;(30) Turning to Him; and keep your duty to Him, and keep up prayer and be not of the polytheists,(31) Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:30-32

SO keep your duty to Allah and remember Allah’s warning to the Muslims in His decisive Book that not to divide nor differ and that is the warning to you from your Lord in the decisive grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:105

And Allah ordered you in holding fast by the grand Quran to protect you from the seduction of differing. And Allah the Most High said: {And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:103. Or that you do not know what is Allah’s rope which He ordered you in holding fast by it decisive-law and leaving what is contrary to the decisive-lwa of it — in all of the books and sunnas? The fact, what was contrary to the decisive-lwa of the grand Quran is false and forged against Allah and His messenger.

Perhaps one of scholars of the nation would like to say: “Is there a verse in the decisive Quran shows us that the rope which Allah ordered us to hold fast with it so we leave what violates to the decisive-law of it?”. Then we leave the answer from the Lord directly from the decisive grand Quran to all the people, Allah the Most High said: {O people, manifest proof has indeed come to you from your Lord and We have sent down to you a clear light.(174) Then as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by Him, He will admit them to His mercy and grace, and guide them to Himself on a right path.(175)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:174-175

And that doesn't mean that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni nullifies the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, we only issue fatwa by the Truth that what came to you violating in the prophetic narrations to the decisive grand Quran, surely know that this narration is forged in the prophetic sunna which came from other than Allah and His messenger; in fact through satan and his loyal-friends to lead you astray from what was sent down to you from your Lord in the decisive grand Quran.

Perhaps the companions of those who hold fast by the narrations and narratives besides the Quran from scholars of the Sunna and Shiite would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, what is your fatwa in the narrations and narratives that came from the messenger, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, whether it was through the Imams of the family of the House or through the companions in general form?”. Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to all scholars of the Sunna and Shiite and all scholars of the Muslims’ doctrines and I say: O my beloved in Allah’s love, I certainly find in the decisive-law of Allah’s Book that the prophetic narrations in Allah’s religion which uttered with it Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, came to you from Allah except that Allah issued fatwa to you that it is not protected from alteration and distortion, and Allah taught you that what you found in it of differing between it and the decisive grand Quran surely He taught you that these narrations came to you from other than Allah and His messenger as long it came contrary to the decisive grand Quran, and you find Allah’s manifest judgement to scholars of the nation and the average Muslims in the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the Messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the devil save a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-83

This is a fatwa from Lord of the worlds that the True prophetic narrations is from Allah, as well Allah issued fatwa to you that it is not preserved from alteration and distortion, and taught you that what came to you contrary to the decisive grand Quran it is surely forged from other than Allah and His messenger; in fact it is from satan and his loyal-friends who show faith and conceal disbelief and plotting in the falsified narrations to hinder you from following your Reminder the grand Quran the mercy to the worlds.

Surely I call Allah to witness, and Allah is sufficient as a witness, that indeed I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calling scholars of the Muslims in Yemen particularly and the Islamic Arab nation generally to the call of arbitration to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and if we could not judge between you in all what you were deferring in it then I am not the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, so be witnesses on that, and that in order to complete nullify the pluralism in the sectarian and political parties in Allah’s religion of Islam, so we make you with Allah’s permission a one nation on a straight path holding fast by Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True sunna of His messenger which does not violate the decisive grand Quran, light upon light and healing to what is in the chests. O community scholar of the Muslims in Yemen particularly and the world generally, keep your duty to Allah and respond to the call of (arbitration) resorting for judgement to Allah Lord of the worlds, and the only duty of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is to devise for you Allah’s judgement in what you differed therein in your religion so we bring to you the bridling judgement with the authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran, with a condition that to understand Allah’s devised judgement from His decisive Book all scholars of the Muslims and their nation to the fact will comprehend it and understand it every one with a clear Arab (speaking) tongue because Allah’s judgement that decides between you we will bring it from the verses that are clear to the scholars of the nation and the general-public of the Muslims non turns away from it except the transgressors. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We indeed have revealed to you clear messages, and none disbelieve in them except the transgressors.(99) Is it that whenever they make a covenant, a party of them cast it aside? Nay, most of them have no faith.(100) And when there came to them a messenger from Allah verifying that which they have, a party of those who were given the Book threw the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they knew nothing.(101)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:99-101

So do not be as like the turned away who are from the people of the Book from the Jews when Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- called them to resort for judgement to Allah’s decisive book the grand Quran to nullify the alteration and distortion in the Torah and the Gospel by the human satans who forge against Allah and His messenger in the Torah and the Gospel. And Allah the Most High said: {Surely this Quran declares to the Children of Israel most of that wherein they differ.(76) And surely it is a guidance and a mercy for the believers.(77) Truly your Lord will judge between them by His judgment, and He is the Mighty, the Knowing.(78)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:76-78

And since the forging of the Human satans entered in the Torah and the Gospel, so for that Allah made the grand Quran the protected from alteration is the decisive judgement in what they differed therein in the Torah and the Gospel, until complete purifying them from the forging of lies that are from other than Allah and His messenger. And Allah the Most High said: {And there is certainly a party of them who lie about the Book that you may consider it to be (a part) of the Book while it is not (a part) of the Book; and they say, It is from Allah, while it is not from Allah; and they forge a lie against Allah while they know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:78

And Allah the Most High said: {Woe! then to those who write the Book with their hands then say, This is from Allah; so that they may take for it a small price. So woe! to them for what their hands write and woe! to them for what they earn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:79

For that Allah made the grand Quran being the decisive judgement between them and made the judgement in it being the dominator over the Torah and the Gospel, and what violated the grand Quran in the Torah and the Gospel is false and forged. And Allah the Most High said: {And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying that which is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, so judge between them by what Allah has revealed,..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda]5:48

And here the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni screams at all scholars of the Muslims and their nation and I say to them: By Allah, how do you know that Allah made the grand Quran being the judgement and the dominator over the Torah and the Gospel and what violated the decisive-law of the Quran in the Torah and the Gospel surely it is false being forged! So if you are believing in that then why you refuse that the grand Quran to be the dominator over the prophet’s narration of the sunna and what differed in the knowledge of the narration to the decisive grand Quran is false and forged? Indeed by Allah, then by Allah would never Allah save you from the sedition that you fell in it, except that you respond to the call arbitration to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, so if you responded you are saved so you become brothers by Allah’s grace being loving one another in Allah’s love, so there is no sectarian, nor doctrinal, and no parties so you become brothers by Allah’s grace. Is that good for you or the good that you see it in violating Allah’s command to you in your separation into sects and parties and each party rejoicing in what they have? And what is the outcome which you harvest it from that? It is your failure and the going away of your strength and the your bloodshed, and widowing of your women, and orphaning your children, so Allah make some of you taste the violence of others and for you in the hereafter a great chastisement and in particular the scholars of the Muslims for if they refused but to divide their nation into sects and parties, and every party rejoicing in what they have. Don’t you know that many of the Muslims of whom do not use their minds a thing are still waiting the following of scholars of the Muslims to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and the acknowledgement in his (Imamah) leadership, then they believe in following the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran? Then we reply to those of the Muslims who do not think and we say: Do you think who followed Allah’s messengers initially in every time and place they were scholars? Or they waited for their leaders till they believe? Holiness for Allah; in fact they used their minds and listened to the logic of the caller from Allah, so they listened to the word of their Lord, and they found His logic had accepted it their minds so the believed and followed, and those whom Allah guided them from the nations in every time and place whether in the era of sending the prophets or the Awaited Mahdi. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are the men of understanding.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:17-18

As for who judge against the caller before they listen to his word and the pondering over his logic and the authority of his knowledge, so they say he is not but on manifest falsehood so those they lead themselves astray and lead their nation astray from the straight path, because it is incumbent on them the listening to the word and logic of the caller in Allah’s religion before the judgement against him whether he is caller from Allah with the Truth or forging against Allah unjustly, so after the listening, pondering and thinking in the authority of knowledge of the caller so if their minds accepted it that it is from their Lord; it is then they followed the Truth from their lord, and if it manifested for them that is forging against Allah in what Allah did not send of an authority with it, so here they should defend their religion with the True authority of knowledge, and to save the Muslims from the stray ones; the leading other to stray in every time and place. But unfortunately, surely the scholars of the Muslims evade the dialogue with every new caller with pretense of not publicize him so his few followers think that scholars of the Muslims were unable to respond to him, then his followers increase day by day, until sects appeared diluted of the religion and made lawful killing the Muslims and cutting the necks with saws and blades and crimes that the history of Islam did not witness like it before. And surely I call Allah to witness, and Allah is sufficient as a witness, That indeed I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calling to Allah upon certain knowledge of my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah the grand Quran, and lifetime of the Mahdi call entered in the beginning of the twelfth year of the Hijri years and scholars of the Muslims are still turning away from the international call of Mahdi-ship the resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran to nullify the forged in the Torah and the Gospel and the prophetic narrations of the sunna, so how the way to save you?! by Allah Who there is no God other than Him if I remained among you a thousand years I would not have inched from calling you to the arbitration to other than Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and I do not have other than that judgement the dominant with the Truth, and I did not come to you with new revelation from the Lord of the worlds; in fact supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

And Allah made in my name the telling about me and the banner of my matter, for that coincided the name Mohammad in my name (Nasser Mohammad), and Allah made the coinciding for the name Mohamad in my name in my father’s name, because Allah would never send the Awaited Imam Mahdi with new religion, in fact Allah sends the Awaited Mahdi (Nassira Mohammad); which means supporter to what came to you with it Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family.

Despite that all scholars of the Sunni and Shiite surely believe in the True prophetic narration about the name of the Imam Mahdi from the messenger, prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, he said: [My name coincide in his name], but they differed forging a lie from themselves that he means (My name matches his name), despite that they surely know the Sunni and Shiite that coinciding lingually and idiomatically does not mean the exact matching; in fact the coinciding is the fitting in; in the meaning of that the name (Mohammad) comes fitting in the name of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad

The name would not avail from me were it not that My Lord increased to me over you an abundance in knowledge, so not a scholar argues with me from the Quran but I overpowered him with the bridling authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran, so who denied tried! We certainly had made the international dialogue table the site of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forums of the Islamic Good News (www.mahdialumma.com) what is going to harm any scholar to come to us with his true picture and his true name and argues with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with knowledge that is more guiding than the knowledge of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and more truthful word and best guided on the path, or he follows the True caller and he calls the scholars of the Muslims and their nation to follow him? O community scholars of the Muslims, till when the waiting while your nation fighting between your hands, every day and the dead are in the hundreds? Don’t you fear Allah, so you did not save your nation nor you acknowledged Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that Allah made him an Imam for the People and Imam of mercy for the world? Or do you see Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of a mad logic or on manifest error? Then raise the argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with the authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran if you are truthful.

Surely how many we nullified from the doctrines of falsehood that you have and we nullified many of the forged laws against Allah and His messenger, and we shattered it utterly from the decisive-law of the grand Quran directly with decisive verses that is clear to the scholars of the nation and the average Muslims, and Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is still being the dominator with the authority of knowledge over every one had dialogue with him from scholars of the Muslims and the average ones of them and the searchers and the Islamic thinkers, and with Allah’s grace had followed us whom Allah pleased of the scholars and the searchers about the Truth and our supporters on various (educational) levels of knowledge, and the call is spread among the worlds night and day where the supporters spreading it with every trick and means as much as you could. Indeed that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and his supporters, we surely seek to achieve the global peace among the populations of the humans and to fulfill the peaceful living between the Muslims and the disbeliever, surely there is no compulsion in Allah’s religion, and our duty is only a clear deliverance (of the message) and Allah’s duty is the reckoning. So keep your duty to Allah, O those of understanding-minds,

O community of scholars of the Muslims in the Yemeni republic, surely by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, there is no rescue to the calamity of the Yemeni people except that acknowledge with the True caller from your Lord, and that is a grace from Allah upon you when He sent the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad in the land of Yemen. And if you turned away then know that Allah is Mighty, the Lord of retribution (an avenger of evil), So here He is making some of you taste the violence of others. Already previously we warned you from that before several years that if you continued in the turning away from the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely Allah will make some of you taste the violence of others, because for you of Allah’s chastisement if the turning away continued also the supremacy off following the Truth from Lord of the worlds. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: He has the power to send on you a chastisement from above you or from beneath your feet, or to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:65

O community of scholars of Yemen, surely this statement of mine is directed to you a special comment to scholar of Yemen and the Yemeni people for they may take guard, it is enough bloodshed and ruining the country with your hands and the hands of Islamic Arab countries, and you have no solution for what you are in it of affliction and adversity, but to respond to the True caller the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, So what is there after the Truth except falsehood? O our Allah I just delivered the message, O our Allah bear witness..

O community of the best foremost supporters, deliver this statement of mine to scholars of Yemen in general form with every trick and means, for the may keep their duty (to Allah) so they decide upon their course of action among themselves, then let not their course of action being adversity and wrongful doing against them, in fact a manifest victory and comfort for the Yemenis and all the Muslims by Allah’s light, the mercy for the worlds with True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24662

اقتباس المشاركة 207357 من موضوع عــــــاجل ... من الإمام المهديّ إلى كافة علماء اليمن على مختلف أشياعهم ومذاهبهم وفرقهم ..

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=207332

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    15 - 01 - 1437 هـ
    28 - 10 - 2015 مـ
    01:01 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

عــــــاجل ...
    من الإمام المهديّ إلى كافة علماء اليمن على مختلف أشياعهم ومذاهبهم وفرقهم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله أجمعين من أولهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وآلهم الطيّبين وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد ..

من الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافة علماء المسلمين في الشعب اليماني، اتّقوا الله في أنفسكم واتّقوا الله في الشعب اليماني الذي تشرذم إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ متناحرين يسفكون دماء بعضهم بعضاً وأنتم تشهدون، وكثر الفساد في الأرض والقتل وترمّلت النساء وتيتّم الأطفال وأنتم تعلمون، فما هو الحل لإنقاذ الشعب اليماني من شرّ فتنة التحزّب المذهبيّ والسياسيّ؟ وأتحداكم أن تجدوا غير حلٍّ واحدٍ لا ثاني له وهو أن يستجيب كافة علماء اليمن على مختلف مذاهبهم وكذلك كافة قادات الأحزاب إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم على أن نعتصم بحبل الله القرآن العظيم بفتوى تحريم تفرّق المسلمين إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون، فهل السبب بأنّ الله أذاق بعضكم بأس بعض إلا لمخالفتكم لأمر الله في محكم القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:
    {فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا ۚ فِطْرَتَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا ۚ لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (30) ۞ مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (31) مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

فاتقوا الله وتذكّروا تحذير الله إلى المسلمين في محكم كتابه أن لا يتفرقوا ولا يختلفوا وذلكم التحذير إليكم من ربِّكم في محكم القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:105].

وأمركم الله بالاعتصام بمحكم القرآن العظيم ليعصمكم من فتنة الاختلاف وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103]. أم إنّكم لا تعلمون ما هو حبل الله الذي أمركم بالاعتصام بمحكمه ونبذِ ما يخالف لمحكمه في جميع الكتب والسنن؟ كون ما خالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم فهو باطلٌ مفترى على الله ورسوله.

وربّما يودّ أحد علماء الأمّة أن يقول: "وهل توجد آيةٌ في محكم القرآن تبيّن الحبل الذي أمرنا الله أن نعتصم به فنترك ما يخالف لمحكمه؟". فمن ثم نترك الجواب من الربّ مباشرةً من محكم القرآن العظيم إلى الناس كافة، قال الله تعالى:
    {يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُمْ بُرْهَانٌ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُبِينًا ﴿١٧٤﴾ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُسْتَقِيمًا ﴿١٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وليس معنى ذلك أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ينفي سُنّة محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وإنّما نفتي بالحقّ أنّ ما جاءكم مخالفاً في الأحاديث النّبويّة لمحكم القرآن العظيم فاعلموا أنّ ذلك حديثٌ مفترًى في السُّنة النّبويّة جاءكم من عند غير الله ورسوله؛ بل جاء عن طريق الشيطان وأوليائه ليضلّوكم عمّا تنزّل إليكم من ربكم في محكم القرآن العظيم.

وربّما يودّ أصحاب الاعتصام بالأحاديث والروايات من دون القرآن من علماء السُّنة والشيعة أن يقولوا: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني ما هي فتواك في الأحاديث والروايات الواردة عن الرسول صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم سواء كانت عن طريق أئمة آل البيت أم عن طريق الصحابة بشكلٍ عامٍ؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني على كافة علماء السُّنة والشيعة وكافة علماء مذاهب المسلمين وأقول: يا أحبتي في الله، إني أجد في محكم كتاب الله أنّ الأحاديث النّبويّة في دين الله التي نطق بها محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم جاءتكم من عند الله غير أنّ الله أفتاكم أنّها ليست محفوظةً من التحريف والتزييف، وعلّمكم الله أنّ ما وجدتم فيها اختلافاً بينها وبين محكم القرآن العظيم فعلّمكم الله أنّ تلك أحاديثٌ جاءتكم من عند غير الله ورسوله ما دامت جاءت مخالفة لمحكم القرآن العظيم، وتجدون حكم الله المبين لعلماء الأمّة وعامة المسلمين في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اختلافا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ ۖ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وهذه فتوى من ربّ العالمين أنّ الأحاديث النّبويّة الحقّ هي من عند الله، وكذلك أفتاكم الله أنّها غيرُ محفوظةٍ من التحريف والتزييف، وعلّمكم أنّ ما جاءكم مخالفٌ لمحكم القرآن العظيم فهو مفترى من عند غير الله ورسوله؛ بل هو من عند الشيطان وأوليائه الذين يظهرون الإيمان ويبطنون الكفر والمكر بالأحاديث المكذوبة لصدّكم عن اتّباع ذكركم القرآنَ العظيم الرحمةَ للعالمين.

وأشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً، أنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أدعو علماء المسلمين في اليمن خاصةً والأمّة العربيّة والإسلاميّة عامةً إلى دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وإذا لم نستطِع أن نحكم بينهم في كافة ما كانوا فيه يختلفون فلستُ الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد فكونوا على ذلك من الشاهدين، وذلك حتى يتمّ نفيُ تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة والسياسيّة في دين الله الإسلام فنجعلكم بإذن الله أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ معتصمين بكتاب الله القرآن العظيم وسنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم، نورٌ على نورٍ ودواءٌ لما في الصدور. فاتّقوا الله يا معشر علماء المسلمين في اليمن خاصة والعالم عامة واستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى الله ربّ العالمين، وما على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلا أن يستنبط لكم حكم الله فيما اختلفتم فيه في دينكم فنأتيكم بالحكم الملجم بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم شرط أن يفقه حكم الله المستنبط من محكم كتابه كافة علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم كونه سوف يفقهه فيفهمه كلُّ ذي لسانٍ عربيٍّ مبينٍ كون حكم الله الفصل بينكم سوف نأتيكم به من الآيات البيّنات لعلماء الأمّة وعامة المسلمين لا يعرض عنها إلا الفاسقون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ ۖ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَا إِلَّا الْفَاسِقُونَ (99) أَوَكُلَّمَا عَاهَدُوا عَهْدًا نَّبَذَهُ فَرِيقٌ مِّنْهُم ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (100) وَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ رَسُولٌ مِّنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ مُصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَهُمْ نَبَذَ فَرِيقٌ مِّنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ وَرَاءَ ظُهُورِهِمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (101)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فلا تكونوا كمثل المعرضين من أهل الكتاب من اليهود إذ دعاهم محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم إلى الاحتكام إلى محكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنفي التحريف والتزييف في التوراة والإنجيل من قبل شياطين البشر الذين يفترون على الله ورسله في التوراة والإنجيل. وقال الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ هَـٰذَا الْقُرْ‌آنَ يَقُصُّ عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَ‌ائِيلَ أَكْثَرَ‌ الَّذِي هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ﴿٧٦﴾وَإِنَّهُ لَهُدًى وَرَ‌حْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٧٧﴾ إِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ يَقْضِي بَيْنَهُم بِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿٧٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

وبما أنّ افتراء شياطين البشر دخل في التوراة والإنجيل ولذلك جعل الله القرآن العظيم المحفوظ من التحريف هو الحكم الفصل فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون في التوراة والإنجيل حتى يتمّ تطهيرهم من الافتراء من عند غير الله ورسله. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقاً يَلْوُنَ أَلْسِنَتَهُمْ بِالْكِتَـابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَـابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَـابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللهِ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:78].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَيْلٌ لِلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَذَا مِنْ عِنْدِ اللَّهِ لِيَشْتَرُوا بِهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا فَوَيْلٌ لَهُمْ مِمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ لَهُمْ مِمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:79].

ولذلك جعل الله القرآن العظيم هو الحكم الفصل بينهم وجعل الحكم فيه هو المهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل وما خالف القرآن العظيم في التوراة والإنجيل فهو باطلٌ مفترًى. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بالحقّ مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:48].

وهنا يصرخ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على كافة علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم وأقول لهم: فبالله عليكم كيف تعلمون أنّ الله جعل القرآن العظيم الحكم والمهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل وما خالف محكم القرآن في التوراة والإنجيل فهو باطلٌ مفترى! فإن كنتم مؤمنين بذلك فلماذا تأبون أن يكون القرآن العظيم هو المهيمن على أحاديث السُّنة النّبويّة وما خالف في علم الحديث لمحكم القرآن العظيم فهو باطلٌ مفترى؟ فوالله ثم والله لن ينقذكم الله من شرّ الفتنة التي وقعتم فيها إلا أن تستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فإذا استجبتم نجوتم فتصبحوا بنعمة الله إخواناً متحابين في الله فلا طائفيّة ولا مذهبيّة ولا حزبيّة فتصبحوا بنعمة الله إخواناً. فهل ذلك خيرٌ لكم أم الخير ترونه في مخالفة أمر الله إليكم بتفرّقكم إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون؟ وما هي النتيجة التي تحصدونها من ذلك؟ إنّه فشلكم وذهاب ريحكم وسفك دمائكم وترمّل نسائكم وتيتّم أطفالكم فيذيق الله بعضكم بأس بعضٍ ولكم في الآخرة عذابٌ عظيمٌ وبالذات علماء المسلمين لئن أبوا إلا أن يقسّموا أمّتهم شيعاً وأحزاباً وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون. ألا تعلمون أنّ كثيراً من المسلمين من الذين لا يستخدمون عقولهم شيئاً لا يزالون منتظرين اتّباع علماء المسلمين للإمام ناصر محمد اليماني والاعتراف بإمامته فمن ثم يؤمنون باتّباع البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم؟ فمن ثمّ نردّ على أولئك من المسلمين الذين لا يتفكّرون ونقول: وهل تظنّ الذين اتبعوا رسل الله بادئ الأمر في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ كانوا علماء أو انتظروا لزعمائهم حتى يؤمنوا؟ حاشا لله؛ بل استخدموا عقولهم واستمعوا إلى منطق الداعية من الله، فاستمعوا القول من ربِّهم فوجدوا منطقه قد قبلته عقولهم فصدقوا واتّبعوا، وأولئك الذين هداهم الله من الأمم في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ سواء في عصر بعث الأنبياء أو المهديّ المنتظَر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

وأما الذين يحكمون على الداعية من قبل أن يستمعوا إلى قوله والتدبر في منطق سلطان علمه فيقولون إن هو إلا على ضلالٍ مبينٍ! فأولئك أضلّوا أنفسهم وأضلّوا أمّتهم عن الصراط المستقيم، كونه يجب عليهم الاستماع إلى قول ومنطق الداعية في دين الله من قبل الحكم عليه سواء يكون داعياً من الله بالحقّ أم مفترى على الله بغير الحقّ، فبعد الاستماع والتدبر والتفكّر في سلطان علم الداعية فإن قبلته عقولهم أنه من عند ربهم اتّبعوا الحقّ من ربهم وإن تبيّن لهم أنّه مفتري على الله بما لم ينزّل الله به من سلطانٍ فهنا يذودون عن حياض دينهم بسلطان العلم الحقّ وينقذون المسلمين من الضالين المضلّين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ. ولكن للأسف فإنّ علماء المسلمين يتهرّبون من حوار كل مدّعٍ جديدٍ بحجّة عدم إشهاره حتى يظنّ أتباعه القليلون أنّ علماء المسلمين عجزوا عن الردّ عليه، فمن ثمّ يتزايد أتباعه يوماً بعد يومٍ، حتى ظهرت طوائف مرقت من الدين وأحلّت قتل المسلمين وقطع أعناقهم بالمناشير والشفرات وجرائم لم يشهد لها تاريخ الإسلام مثيلاً من قبل.

وأشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أدعو إلى الله على بصيرة جدّي محمدٍ رسول الله القرآن العظيم، ودخل عمر الدعوة المهديّة في بداية السّنة الثانية عشرة من السنين الهجريّة ولا يزال علماء المسلمين معرضين عن الدعوة المهديّة العالميّة إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنفي المفترى في التوراة والإنجيل وأحاديث السُّنة النّبويّة، فكيف السبيل لإنقاذكم! فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لو لبثت فيكم ألف سنةٍ لما تزحزحت عن دعوتكم إلى الاحتكام إلى غير كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وما عندي غير ذلك الحكم والمهيمن بالحقّ، وما جئتكم بوحي جديدٍ من ربّ العالمين؛ بل ناصراً لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

وجعل الله في اسمي خبري وراية أمري، ولذلك واطأ الاسم محمد في اسمي (ناصر محمد)، وجعل الله المواطأة للاسم محمد في اسمي في اسم أبي، كون الله لن يبعث الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر بدينٍ جديدٍ بل يبعث الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصرَ محمدٍ؛ أي ناصراً لما جاءكم به محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

وبرغم أنّ كافة علماء السُّنة والشيعة ليؤمنون بالحديث النّبويّ الحقّ عن اسم الإمام المهديّ عن الرسول صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم قال
    : [يواطئ اسمه اسمي]، ولكنهم اختلفوا افتراءً من عند أنفسهم أنه يقصد (يطابق اسمه اسمي)، برغم أنّهم ليعلمون سنةً وشيعةً أنّ المواطأة لغةً واصطلاحاً لا تعني المطابقة؛ بل التواطؤ هو التوافق بمعنى: إنّ الاسم (محمد) يأتي موافقاً في اسم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد.

وما كان يغني عني الاسم لولا أنّ ربي زادني عليكم بسطةً في العلم، فلا يجادلني عالِمٌ من القرآن إلا غلبته بسلطان العلم الملجم من محكم القرآن العظيم، فمن كذَّب جرَّبَ! فقد جعلنا لكافة علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم طاولة الحوار العالميّة موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة، فما يضير أيّ عالِم أن يأتينا بصورته الحقّ واسمه الحقّ ويحاجج ناصر محمد اليماني بعلمٍ أهدى من علم ناصر محمد اليماني وأصدق قيلاً وأهدى سبيلاً أو يتّبع داعي الحقّ ويدعو علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم إلى اتباعه؟ فإلى متى الانتظار يا معشر علماء المسلمين وأمّتكم تتناحر بين أيديكم وكلّ يوم والقتل بالمئات؟ ألا تخافون الله فلا أنتم أنقذتم أمّتكم ولا أنتم اعترفتم بشأن ناصر محمد اليماني أنّ الله جعله للناس إمامَ رحمةٍ للعالمين؟ أم ترون ناصر محمد اليماني ذا منطقٍ مجنونٍ أو على ضلالٍ مبينٍ؟ فأقيموا على ناصر محمد اليماني الحجّة بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم إن كنتم صادقين.

فكم نفينا من عقائد الباطل لديكم ونفينا عديداً من الأحكام المفتراة على الله ورسوله ونسفناها نسفاً من محكم القرآن العظيم مباشرةً بآياتٍ محكماتٍ بيّنات لعلماء الأمّة وعامة المسلمين، ولا يزال ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهيمن بسلطان العلم على كلّ من حاوره من علماء المسلمين وعامتهم والباحثين والمفكرين الإسلاميين، واتَّبَعَنا من شاء الله من العلماء والمفكرين والباحثين عن الحقّ وأنصارنا بفضل الله على مختلف المستويات العلميّة، والدعوة منتشرةٌ في العالمين ليلاً ونهاراً ينشرها الأنصار بكلّ حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ ما استطاعوا. ألا وإنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأنصاره لنسعى إلى تحقيق السلام العالمي بين شعوب البشر وإلى تحقيق التعايش السلمي بين المسلم والكافر فلا إكراه في دين الله، وما علينا إلا البلاغ وعلى الله الحساب، فاتقوا الله يا أولي الألباب.

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين في الجمهوريّة اليمنيّة، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لا إنقاذ لمصيبة الشعب اليماني إلا أن تعترفوا بداعي الحقّ من ربكم، وذلك فضلٌ من الله عليكم إذ بعث الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد بأرض اليمن. وإن أعرضتم فاعلموا أنّ الله عزيزٌ ذو انتقام، فها هو يذيق بعضكم بأس بعضٍ. وسبق أن حذرناكم من ذلك من قبل عددٍ من السنين أنّكم إذا استَمْرَرْتم في الإعراض عن دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فإنّ الله سوف يذيق بعضكم بأس بعضٍ، كون ذلك من عذاب الله إذا استمرّ الإعراض والتعالي عن اتّباع الحقّ من ربّ العالمين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَى أَنْ يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِنْ فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِنْ تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُمْ بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:65].

ويا معشر علماء اليمن إنّ بياني هذا موجّه إليكم تعقيباً خاصاً لعلماء اليمن والشعب اليماني لعلهم يتّقون، فيكفي سفك دماءٍ وتخريب البلاد بأيديكم وأيدي دولٍ عربيّةٍ وإسلاميّةٍ، وليس لكم حلّ لما أنتم فيه من البلاء والمحن إلا الاستجابة لداعي الحقّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، فماذا بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال؟ اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد..

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار بلّغوا بياني هذا إلى علماء اليمن بشكلٍّ عامٍ بكلّ حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ لعلهم يتّقون فيجمعون أمرهم بينهم فلا يكون أمرهم عليهم غُمّةً وظلمةً بل فتحاً مبيناً وراحةً لليمانيّين وكافة المسلمين بنور الله الرحمة للعالمين بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

how can me fear allah ?

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : angelight
    how can me fear allah ?
    انتهى الاقتباس من angelight
    Welcome (angelight) to the website of the Awaited Imam Mahdi, the forum of the glad tidings, your question is very smart because you are searching for the Truth and your heart wants Allah's Love and
    when you value your Lord as you aught to and as you should, by knowing Allah through continuing reading these enlightening statements on this blessed website.
    I am looking forward to hear from you, please feel free to ask if you have any question

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-06-2016, 12:24 AM
  2. Urgent urgent urgent… From the Imam Mahdi to the people of Yemen and to every Muslim in the world..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-03-2015, 02:12 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-02-2015, 10:59 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-11-2013, 06:29 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك