الموضوع: Appearance

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Appearance

In the name of God the Merciful

My apologies if this has been asked before but please could someone confirm when the Imam is likely to be in Mecca as I would like to be there when the time comes. I live in London and if I go and stay there now I would have to stay there illegally due to visa restrictions. If I leave it too late I may never be able to leave the country due to maybe war (if it occurs). Will he appear before planet X?

Also PLEASE PLEASE could you do more articles in English, if any videos are ever made please have English subtitles.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

May Allah reward you all for the efforts.

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Eemaan
    In the name of God the Merciful

My apologies if this has been asked before but please could someone confirm when the Imam is likely to be in Mecca as I would like to be there when the time comes. I live in London and if I go and stay there now I would have to stay there illegally due to visa restrictions. If I leave it too late I may never be able to leave the country due to maybe war (if it occurs). Will he appear before planet X?

Also PLEASE PLEASE could you do more articles in English, if any videos are ever made please have English subtitles.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

May Allah reward you all for the efforts.
    انتهى الاقتباس من Eemaan

aslam alykom

you said:
    Will he appear before planet X?
    -------------------
    well that's depend on a lot of things
    first imam from about 6 years ago was calling the Muslims and Sheikh leaders to respond to his invitation for dialogue and if they believe in his call by Allah's well specially Saudi Sheikhs leaders then imam will respond to them and appear in makka for the official Pledge of Allegiance to all people

and that's what we want before planet x appears
    but if they didn't do anything and not respond to imam invitation
    then imam will appears in Allah's will and ways

and about imam statements you can find here in English section a lot of translated statements and if you have any questions we will answer to your questions inshallah

3. افتراضي Dear Eemaan use Google translation also

Esalamo Alicom Emam Naser Mohamed

Dear Eemaan

you r luky u reached to this web site and i hope u will find what u look for

u can use google translation for Arbaic articles for Emam Naser Mohamed Al yamani

may u will get correct translation for more than 60 %to 70 % of what he said

we are in beging of translation to other languages .

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. When is the day of Al-Mahdi’s appearance to the public
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2017, 11:43 PM
  2. The response of the Imam Mahdi to Ali Faraj a guest at the dialogue table before the appearance..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-07-2014, 11:53 AM
  3. Video: On which day is the appearance of the Imam Mahdi going to be
    بواسطة خليل الرحمن في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 03-01-2013, 04:37 AM
  4. On which day is the appearance of the Imam Mahdi going to be
    بواسطة من الظلام الى النور في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 29-11-2012, 10:03 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •