Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

16 - 12 - 1430 AH
04 - 12 - 2009 AD
10:19 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

What is the True explanatory-statement to His word the Most High: {prosperity and adversity}..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and his family who are often repenting, purifying themselves, and the followers for the Truth till the day of judgement.

And Allah the Most High said: {Those who spend in prosperity and in adversity, and those who restrain (their) anger and pardon men. And Allah loves the doers of good (to others).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:134

To you the True explanatory-statement for the Quran with the proof from the decisive Quran, regarding to the explanation of the word of Allah the Most High: {Those who spend in prosperity} that is the spending of the rich from ease that Allah provided to him so he gave gratitude and offered up to his Lord seeking the pleasure of Allah, then Allah increases to him from His grace. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when your Lord made it known: If you are grateful, I will give you more,}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebrahim] 14:7

And in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And whatsoever you spend, He increases it in reward, and He is the Best of Providers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:39

That’s in order to increase spending in anticipation of Allah’s love and His closeness and the Bliss of the pleasure of Himself so he does good (to others) for Allah as Allah has done good to him. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And seek the abode of the Hereafter by means of what Allah has given you, and do not neglect your portion of the world, and do good (to others) as Allah has done good to you, and seek not to make mischief in the land. Surely Allah loves not the mischief-makers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:77

And the obligatory spending of the rich as (Zakat) charity equals in the Book as ten fold of its like. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Whoever brings a good deed will have tenfold like it..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:160

As for his voluntary charity-spending to be brought close to Allah surely it is multiplied in the Book as a multiple of seven hundreds. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The parable of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is as the parable of a grain growing seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:261, surely Allah makes him from His servants who are brought near.

As in regard to the explanation of the word of Allah the Most High: {and adversity}Truthful Allah the Great, so that is charity of the poor to the needy. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and prefer (them) before themselves, even though poverty is afflicting them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:9

Then Allah loves him so He makes him of His beloveds who are brought near that’s because prefered his Lord over himself so he fed the food out of Love while he is in need of it, the poor or the orphan or the captive. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they give food, out of love for Him, to the poor and the orphan and the captive.(8) We feed you, for Allah’s pleasure only — We desire from you neither reward nor thanks.(9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Insan] 76:8-9

Then Allah makes this poor from In confirming from His brought near servants, and Allah makes Himself to bears witness and His angels that He just forgave His servant “so” all what of his sins in the past and those to come, so he tackled Al-Aqaba (the difficult obstacle), in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But he did not attempt to tackle Al-Aqaba (the difficult obstacle);(11) And what will make you comprehend what Al-Aqaba (the difficult obstacle)?(12) (It is) to free a slave,(13) Or to feed in a day of hunger,(14) An orphan nearly related,(15) Or the poor man lying in the dust.(16) Then he is of those who believe and exhort one another to patience, and exhort one another to mercy.(17)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Balad] 90:11-17

But the voluntary spending og the poor in the Book is moor than multiple of seven hundred, In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The parable of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is as the parable of a grain growing seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies (further) for whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:261

The multiplying over that is only to the charity of the poor while he is in adversity so he spends of hardship then Allah multiplies it for him more than seven hundred folds, that’s because the seven hundred folds is the spending of the rich in prosperity, so he spends of ease while the spending of the poor in adversity of hardship is greater with Allah by a great difference and for that He multiplies it more than seven hundred folds. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And Allah multiplies (further) for whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great

That’s in order the poor to be of those brought near..
But there is a charity in the Book is greater than the charity of the poor indeed it is the charity of the needy to the unfortunate-poor who is more poor than him,
surely he does not have one meal food or does not have other than one worn-torn cloth, so when the needy was charitable on him surely it is really greater with Allah than the charity of the poor, and that so it would not be an argument for the poor against their Lord so they say: “Out-passed us the people of extravagance with the expenditures (on others) so you made them of those brought near O God of the worlds and You are the Just One, is there a share for the poor in their Lord to compete in His Love and His nearness whoever of them is nearest?”, for that Allah multiplies the charity of the poor multiples of folds over the charity of the rich so it would not be an argument for them against their Lord because of their poorness that they could not compete in the love of Allah and the nearness to Him to achieve the closest degree to the All Merciful that it should not be except for ones servant.

Thus the charity of the needy who has one meal or the worth of it, so he spends it on the unfortunate poor who is more poor than him or gives him from the worth of his food.

Then we come to the charity of the unfortunate-miserable (who do not ask) to the poor-beggar (who ask), and he is; if asked him one of the beggars complaining to him that he is hungry and looked at him so he knew that he is in more misery than him, then he gave him his food for his Lord’s pleasure, so he spent the night while he is hungry, surely that is from the greatest spending of His servants who are brought near of the unfortunate-miserable ones, in order that the argument would not be for them so they say: “O God of the worlds, You have commanded all Your servants in competing upon Your love and Your nearness to the high degree that it should not be except for a servant of Your servants, so isn’t there for Your unfortunate-miserable servants to compete with Your servants in Your love and Your nearness because of their misery?”.

In order for them not have the argument against their Lord if (Allah) did not make from them whom brought near because of their impoverishment, That’s because the announcement to the competition to the Lord did not come only for the rich in fact the call came to all believing servants of Allah. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek (Al-Waseela) means of nearness to Him..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:35

As for the obligatory, surely they are equal therein because over the known tax and charity and it is imposed obligation in the Book, but the difference is great in the free gift of the voluntary spending surely there is in here a great difference. So the companions of the right-side had spent the imposed spending, so they did what Allah obligated upon them fearing from His hell-fire, and they did not add upon that, so those had attain Allah’s pleasure upon them then granted them gratitude and forgiveness and there were nothing in Himself against them, those are the economical ones (who did only the obligatory duties of worship) in the Book because they held back the good deeds so they been sufficed in performing what Allah obligated upon them, and for that they were named the economical ones (who did only the obligatory duties of worship) and gained Allah’s pleasure, but they did not gain His love and the nearness to Him nor they were of the foremost in deeds of goodness because their sedition in loving the world, so they did not perform except what Allah made obligatory upon them, so they gained His pleasure and did not gain His love, that’s because Allah’s love and the love of the worlds do not meet in the heart of this servant ever, and no matter what Allah added to them from His grace surely you would never find them longing in Allah’s love and the nearness to Him, in fact they do what Allah obligated upon them which is the known charity in the Book because it is a pillar from the pillars of Islam.

But who are brought near, there is between their hearts and the hearts of the people of the right-side a big difference because they find the satisfaction and the bliss in getting closer to their Lord with the free gift of the voluntary spending in Allah’s path nearness to their Lord and they get happy with the money in order to enjoy in the voluntary spending seeking Allah’s pleasure and His love and more of the nearness to Him, so they compete upon their Lord who is of them most loved and the nearest, surely those are the foremost in deeds of goodness in the Book. And they are of the honored servants of Allah from the prophets and who are brought near, so all of them are competing to Allah’s love and the nearness to Him who ever of them is nearest, those servants of the All Merciful, those are the honored delegates in the Book, they are not gathered to hell-fire nor they are gathered to the garden of heaven.

Perhaps Al-Hosain Ben Omar or Al-Mudaker or Abd Allah Tahir or anyone of the best foremost supporters would like to interrupt the Awaited Mahdi so he says: “Will you issue fatwa for us O Allah’s awaited khalifa from the decisive Reminder to where those honored of the humans would be gathered? Those would be gathered to the land of gathering to Allah Himself the One, the Almighty, as an honored delegates, so would raise them to the veil upon pulpits of light until would not be a barrier between them and their Lord’s face except the veilIn confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The day when We gather the dutiful to the All Merciful as a delegate (to receive honors),}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:85

Those are the honored delegates and of them are the followers of the Awaited Mahdi, they would be gathered upon pulpits of light: {..to the All Merciful as a delegate (to receive honors),} leaving them the prophets and the witnesses, and surely we are truthful, so their Lord addresses them so he would speak to them utterly so He would say to them: "You have worshiped your Lord not fearing from His hell-fire nor longing for His garden of heaven so what do you want? So they would say: We want Your love and the nearness to You and the Bliss of yourself pleasure, because we responded to the call of the caller upon certain knowledge from You so he taught us with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and he said: O you who believe know that the competition to the All Merciful was not exclusively to the prophets and messengers, so who ever was loving Allah let him follow Allah’s messenger Mohammad and the Awaited Mahdi and all the prophets and messengers so they compete with Allah’s servants in Allah’s love and the nearness to Him, so we pondered over the speech with our minds and we found that he is calling to the Truth, and guides to the straight path, and previously we were of the polytheists because conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, and (we thought) only the honored of Your servant are the prophets and messengers, and we have believed that there is not right for us to compete with them in Your love and the nearness to You; (he is) the human being that You taught him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, surely we did not find him calling us to worship him and magnifying him besides the All Merciful nor did he say be servants for me besides the All Merciful, in fact he said be worshipers of the Lord and serve my Lord and your Lord, Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and compete upon His love and the nearness to Him and the Bliss of the pleasure of Himself if you were worshiping Him and for that He created you. And he did not call us to exalt the prophets and messenger that they are the only ones of Allah’s honored servants without the righteous, in fact he calls us to worship You our Lord, You Alone, no partner for You, and he taught us that they are only servants for Allah like us of the Muslims, so we learned that we have the right in our Lord what is for His prophets and His messengers. So he called us to the competition in Your love and Your nearness and the bliss of the pleasure of Yourself surely we responded and completed upon Your love and Your nearness and the bliss of the pleasure of Yourself, because we found that indeed the proof of his True call is in ourselves so we found that Your love and Your nearness and the bliss of the pleasure of Yourself is truly a greater Bliss than Your heavenly-garden and we are indeed of the witnesses upon that”. Then their Lord says to them:
You said the Truth and for that I created you to worship Me so you compete upon My love and the nearness of Me and the Bliss of the pleasure of Myself, so did you find that My love and My nearness and the Bliss of the pleasure of Myself upon My servants is truly a greater Bliss than My Heavenly-garden? so they would say: Yes, by our Lord and we are indeed of the witnesses upon that".

Then He says: You said the Truth and for that I created you and I did not create My servants except to worship Me, so they compete upon My love and My nearness and the Bliss of the pleasure of Myself, And I only made the heavenly-garden to who obeyed Me and hell-fire to who disobeyed Me, and I did not create you for My heavenly-garden; in fact I created the heavenly-garden for My servants, and I created My servants for Me Alone with no partner for Me of My servants to worship the Bliss of the pleasure of Myself, so they compete upon My love and My nearness and the Bliss of the pleasure of Myself, and for that I created them.

O community of mankind and jinn, I swear by Allah the All Merciful Who sent down the Quran that I am The human being who Allah taught him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, if all your scholars from mankind and jinn of yours met I would have dominated over them with authority of knowledge from the decisive Quran, and if I could not surely I am not the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord.

O community of jinn and mankind, leave the exaggeration in the sent servants of Allah surely you are magnifying them without right in your claim that they are the only honored ones without the righteous ones until you associated them with Allah that did not send down an authority with it in the decisive Quran and Allah commanded them only to be of the submitting-Muslims as servants for Allah like you, and did not command Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in magnifying him without right and he is only of Allah’s servants like you. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But if you turn back, I ask for no reward from you. My reward is only with Allah, and I am commanded to be of the submitting-Muslims.} Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:72

They did not command you to magnify them without right, so you make Allah exclusively for them without the righteous, in fact Allah commanded them to be of the submitting-Muslims, so they be included with the competing ones among the servants so they seek Al-Waseela to their Lord who ever of them is nearest, surely they hope His mercy and fear His chastisement like you. And if one of the prophets and messengers said to you: Since I am an honored servant in the Book so none of my followers should be the most loved and the nearest than me in Allah’s love the nearness to Him because I am Allah’s messenger to you! So if someone said that from all the prophets and messengers or the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah Lord of the worlds, then Allah would have made him of the chastised ones and had cast him in the midst of miserable-hell and he would never find besides Allah a loyal-friend nor a helper. And it was not for the prophets and messengers and the Awaited Mahdi to say to the people that we are only the honored servants of Allah in the Book without the righteous ones, so it should not be for you to compete with us in Allah’s love and the nearness to Him. In fact Allah commanded us to call you to worship Allah, Him Alone with no partner for Him and ordered us to be of the submitting-Muslims as servants for Allah like you, and (Allah) ordered you to compete with all the prophets and messengers and the Awaited Mahdi in Allah’s love and the nearness to Him, and Allah did not command us in exclude the competition for the prophets and messengers and the Awaited Mahdi, in fact the competition call is general to all servants of Allah and for that He made the companion of (Al-Waseela) degree is unknown despite the strong jealousy of the Awaited Mahdi and all the prophets and messengers who are jealous in their Lord, surely each one of us envies the other in Allah’s love and the nearness to Him and he wants to be him the nearest servant to the Lord of the worlds, what an excellent envy surely has no ill-feeling in it, but we love each other a strong love but we do not love each other more than Allah so we associate (with Him), so who ever did that surely he just associated with Allah, in fact Allah is the strongest love in our hearts, and we only love each other from Allah’s love, in a sense we love whom Allah loves him and we hate who Allah hates him, and it should not be for anyone of us to forgo the other in Allah’s love and the nearness to Him, in fact each one of us wants to be him the most loved and the nearest to the All Merciful, and the Awaited Mahdi caught up the trick and discovered Al-Waseela, so it was granted to him then he refused it and spent it to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- to draw nearer to his Lord in order to be the most loved and the nearest than all servants of Allah, and I still continuing in the competition to Allah’s love and the nearness to Him with every letter of my call, surely I do not want with it a repay from you but I am longing upon guiding you so Allah increase me with His love and nearness to Him, in fact I want to guide all the nations until Allah’s pleasure upon His servants is achieved, and call Allah to bear witness and Allah is Sufficient as a Witness that I can not enjoy with the bliss of the heavenly-garden and the pure-beautiful ones of it as long I do not know that Allah is pleased in Himself, and not a mercy of me with the servants, no, by my Lord, Allah the One, the Almighty, I surely did not sorrow upon them as like my grandfather -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in fact because I knew with a sorrow of Who is Most Merciful with His servants than Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and the Awaited Mahdi and more than all prophets and messengers; Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, so I knew what He says in Himself when He perish His servants the disbelievers in His messengers: {It was not but a single cry, and lo! they were still.(29) O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Do they not see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:29-32

So I said My Lord is ever Truthful He is Truly the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, and He calls His servants to forgive for them their sins, so how they disbelieve in the mercy of their Lord and they turned away from the call of His messengers to Allah’s mercy and His pardon. And Allah the Most High said: {.. and they said: We deny that with which you are sent, and surely we are in serious doubt as to that to which you invite us.(9) Their messengers said: Is there doubt about Allah, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? He invites you to forgive you of your sins..(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebrahim] 14:9-10

Thus the Awaited Mahdi is calling all servants of Allah of the jinn and mankind including lucifer and his descendant from every race of the nations altogether, what thumps of it or flies (I call them) to Allah’s mercy that encompassed all things upon a certain knowledge from my Lord, and I did not say lies against my Lord. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: O My servants who transgressed against themselves, despair not of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives sins altogether. He is indeed the Forgiving, the Merciful.(53) And turn to your Lord and submit to Him before chastisement comes to you, then you will not be helped.(54) And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord before chastisement comes to you all of a sudden, while you perceive not—(55) Lest a soul should say: O to my sorrow, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;(56) Or it should say: Had Allah guided me, I should have been dutiful.(57) Or it should say, when it sees the chastisement: Had I another chance I should be a doer of good.(58) Yes! My messages came to you, but you did reject them, and were proud and were of the disbelievers.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:53-59

So follow the messages of your Lord that I debate with you in it from His decisive Book that comprehend it the scholar of you and ignorant of you and every Arabic tongue of you, clear decisive verses are the mother of the Book, a clear Arabic Quran with no crookedness so are you being guided? So how do you say: “Non knows the interpretation of it except Allah” then you leave it behind your backs and you took it as a forsaken thing from pondering and thinking in the verses of the Book? Leave the allegorical-similar of the Quran surely Allah did not make therein the argument against you, in fact He made the argument in the clear decisive verses of the Book that the Awaited Mahdi debates with you therewith.

O community of jinn and mankind satans, I swear by Allah the great that I do not trick you, and surely if you turned to Allah indeed He will guide you as He guided the magicians of pharaoh so He made the of whom are brought near, and made them of the honored ones, and they had been loyal-friends of satans whom they teach them magic, so remember the word of Allah the Most High “O My servants who transgressed against themselves”, respond to the caller to Allah’s pardon and His forgiveness, so do not be arrogant from the True call to your Lord to forgive you, surely He is the All Forgiving, the Most Merciful, or you do not see that this verse is decisive to all servants of Allah from jinn and mankind and from every kind? And Allah the Most High said in the decisive Book the grand Quran: {Say: O My servants who transgressed against themselves, despair not of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives sins altogether. He is indeed the Forgiving, the Merciful.(53) And turn to your Lord and submit to Him before chastisement comes to you, then you will not be helped.(54) And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord before chastisement comes to you all of a sudden, while you perceive not—(55) Lest a soul should say: O to my sorrow, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;(56) Or it should say: Had Allah guided me, I should have been dutiful.(57) Or it should say, when it sees the chastisement: Had I another chance I should be a doer of good.(58) Yes! My messages came to you, but you did reject them, and were proud and were of the disbelievers.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:53-59

O satan lucifer and his host who see us from where we do not see them from beneath the soil, I know in your place of what my Lord taught me in His Book, and I know with your plotting altogether and with Allah’s permission surely I will annul it altogether, and Allah shall guide with His servant all the nations until none follows you except who knows that the outcast satan is enemy of Allah then takes him as a loyal-friend besides Allah while knows that he is the falsehood besides Allah. Therefore, your plotting will not benefit you and all your soldiers of jinn and mankind satans, at the end will never mislead except yourselves, surely I am the Awaited Mahdi the savior with Allah’s permission to the whole nations from your sedition with the first resurrection, so how do you claim divinity and I just uncovered your mission from before and made clear to them your place and your armies and I annulled you evil-plan with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, were it not for sending the Awaited Mahdi with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran from the Quran itself O lucifer the liar messiah (antichrist) you would have seduced the living and the dead except a few of the sincere from the believers. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {.. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:83

That’s because I made clear to them your inserted narrations in the prophetic sunna by your loyal-friends of the human satans whom they say against His messenger with other than the Truth in the narrations of the prophetic sunna. And Allah the Most High said: {..Would have knew it those of them who devise it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:83

That is the Awaited Mahdi, (he is) Allah’s grace upon the Muslims and they are turning away from Allah’s grace, but Allah will make me appear upon them with a sign from the sky and upon the people altogether, from its horror will make their necks humble to Allah’s khalifa prostrating themselves lead, obedient while they are disgraced in humiliation, and it is not prostration of the forehead, in fact the obedience of prostration to the command of their Lord to obey His khalifa the Awaited Mahdi who disputes with them with the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, so he calls them worship Allah for Allah to forgive them so he makes them and all the people to enter in His mercy except who refused his lord’s mercy, and turned away from the caller to the pardon and forgiveness from the All Merciful to the whole mankind and jinn, who rings to them the proof for the True explanatory-statement from the Quran itself, and not a mere explanation from satan’s explanations to your scholars whom they say against Allah what they do not know and they think that they are rightly guided and they think that they are guiding the people to the straight path, then the forbidden them to compete with Allah’s prophets and His messengers so they exaggerate in Allah’s prophets and His messengers so they magnify them without right, and Allah’s prophets and His messengers are only servants for Allah as submitting-Muslims, and Allah commanded all His prophets and His messengers to be of the submitting-Muslims, so they do not exclude the honoring between the hands of Allah without the believers so they be of the the chastised ones. And Allah the Most High said: {It is not meet for a mortal that Allah should give him the Book and the judgment and the prophet-hood, then he should say to men: Be my servants besides Allah’s; but (he would say): Be worshipers of the Lord because you teach the Book and because you study (it);}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:79

So compete upon Allah’s love and the nearness to Him if you worship Him, so do not magnify Allah’s prophets and His messengers, they are only Allah’s servants of the submitting-Muslims like you. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: O People of the Book, come to an equitable word between us and you, that we shall serve none but Allah and that we shall not associate aught with Him, and that some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah. But if they turn away, then say: Bear witness, we are Muslims.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:64

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Allah’s khalifa and the servant of the Greatest Bliss; The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1149

اقتباس المشاركة 4162 من موضوع ما هو البيان الحقّ لقوله تعالى: { الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ فِي السَّرَّاء وَالضَّرَّاء } صدق الله العظيم ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
17 - ذو الحجة - 1430 هـ
04 - 12 - 2009 مـ
10:19 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=550

ــــــــــــــــــــ

ما هو البيان الحقّ لقوله تعالى: { الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ فِي السَّرَّاء وَالضَّرَّاء } صدق الله العظيم ..

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين وآله التوّابين المتطهّرين والتّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..

قال الله تعالى:
{الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ فِي السَّرَّاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ وَالْكَاظِمِينَ الْغَيْظَ وَالْعَافِينَ عَنِ النَّاسِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿١٣٤} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وإليكم البيان الحقّ للقرآن بالبرهان من مُحكَم القرآن، وبالنسبة لبيان قول الله تعالى:
{الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ فِي السَّرَّاء} فتلك نفقة الغني من يُسرٍ؛ رزقه الله فشَكَر وأقرض ربّه ابتغاء مرضات الله ثمّ يزيده الله من فضله. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ ربّكم لَئِنْ شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ} [إبراهيم:7].

وتصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَا أَنفَقْتُم مِّن شَيْءٍ فَهُوَ يُخْلِفُهُ ۖ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الرَّازِقِينَ ﴿٣٩} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

وذلك لكي يزداد بالإنفاق طمعًا في حُبّ الله وقربه ونعيم رضوان نفسه فيُحسِن إلى الله ربّه كما أحسنَ الله إليه. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَابْتَغِ فِيمَا آتَاكَ اللَّـهُ الدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ ۖ وَلَا تَنسَ نَصِيبَكَ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَأَحْسِن كَمَا أَحْسَنَ اللَّـهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَلَا تَبْغِ الْفَسَادَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُفْسِدِينَ ﴿٧٧} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

ونفقة الغنيّ الجبريّة كالزكاة تُعادِل في الكتاب عشرِ أمثالها. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{مَن جَاءَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ فَلَهُ عَشْرُ أَمْثَالِهَا} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:160].

وأمّا نفقته الطوعيّة قُربةً إلى الله فهي تُضاعف في الكتاب كسبعمائة ضعفٍ. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ يُنْفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ حَبَّةٍ أَنْبَتَتْ سَبْعَ سَنَابِلَ فِي كلّ سُنْبُلَةٍ مِائَةُ حَبَّة} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:261]، فيجعله الله من عباده المُقَرَّبين.

وأمّا بالنسبة لبيان قول الله تعالى:
{وَالضَّرَّاء} صدق الله العظيم، فتلك صَدَقة الفقير على المسكين. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَيُؤْثِرُونَ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَلَوْ كَانَ بِهِمْ خَصَاصَةٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر:9].

ثم يحبّه الله فيجعله من أحبابهِ المُقَرَّبين نظرًا لأنه آثَر ربّه على نفسه فأطعم الطعام على حبِّه (وهو بحاجة إليه) مسكينًا أو يتيمًا أو أسيرًا. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَيُطْعِمُونَ الطَّعَامَ عَلَىٰ حُبِّهِ مِسْكِينًا وَيَتِيمًا وَأَسِيرًا ﴿٨إِنَّمَا نُطْعِمُكُمْ لِوَجْهِ اللَّـهِ لَا نُرِيدُ مِنكُمْ جَزَاءً وَلَا شُكُورًا ﴿٩} صدق الله العظيم [الإنسان].

ثم يجعل الله هذا الفقير مِن عباده المُقَرَّبين، ويُشهِد الله نفسه وملائكته أنّه قد غفر لعبده فلان ما تقَّدم مِن ذنبه وما تأخَّر فاقتحم العقبة. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{فَلَا اقْتَحَمَ الْعَقَبَةَ ﴿١١وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا الْعَقَبَةُ ﴿١٢فَكُّ رَقَبَةٍ ﴿١٣أَوْ إِطْعَامٌ فِي يَوْمٍ ذِي مَسْغَبَةٍ ﴿١٤يَتِيمًا ذَا مَقْرَبَةٍ ﴿١٥أَوْ مِسْكِينًا ذَا مَتْرَبَةٍ ﴿١٦ثُمَّ كَانَ مِنَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْمَرْحَمَةِ ﴿١٧} صدق الله العظيم [البلد].

ولكن نفقة الفقير الطوعيّة هي في الكتاب أكثر من سبعمائة ضعف. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ كَمَثَلِ حَبَّةٍ أَنبَتَتْ سَبْعَ سَنَابِلَ فِي كُلِّ سُنبُلَةٍ مِّائَةُ حَبَّةٍ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ يُضَاعِفُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٢٦١} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وإنما المضاعفة فوق ذلك هي لصدقة الفقير وهو في ضُرٍّ فينفق من عُسْرٍ فيضاعفها له اللهُ أكثر من سبعمائة ضعف، وذلك لأنّ سبعمائة ضعفٍ هي نفقة الغنيّ في السرّاء فينفق من يُسْرٍ وذلك لأنّ نفقة الفقير في الضرّاء من عُسْرٍ هي أكبر عند الله بفارقٍ عظيمٍ ولذلك يُضاعفها أكثر من سبعمائة ضعف. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَاللّهُ يُضَاعِفُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَاللّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم.

وذلك حتى يستطيع الفقراء أن يكونوا مِن المُقَرَّبين..

ولكن توجد في الكتاب صَدَقة هي أكبر من صَدَقة الفقير ألا وهي صَدَقة المسكين إلى البائس الذي هو أشدّ فقرًا منه، فلا يملك وجبة طعامٍ واحدةٍ أو ليس لديه غير كسوةٍ واحدةٍ باليةٍ، فإذا تَصَدَّق عليه المسكين فهي حقيقة أكبر عند الله من صَدَقة الفقير، وذلك حتى لا تكون حُجَّةٌ للفقراء على ربّهم فيقولون: "سبقنا أهل الدثور بالأجور فجعلتهم من المقربين يا إله العالمين وأنت العدل، أليس للفقراء نصيبٌ في ربّهم لينافسوا في حُبّه وقربه أيّهم أقرب؟". ولذلك يضاعف الله صدقة الفقير أضعافًا مضاعفةً عن صَدَقة الغنيّ حتى لا تكون لهم حجّةٌ على ربّهم بسبب فقرهم بأنهم لم يستطيعوا أن ينافسوا في حبّ الله وقربه ليفوزوا بأقرب درجة إلى الرحمن التي لا تنبغي أن تكون إلا لعبدٍ واحدٍ.

وكذلك صَدَقة المسكين الذي يملك وجبةً واحدةً أو قيمتها فينفقها إلى البائس الفقير الذي هو أشدّ منه فقرًا أو يعطيه من قيمة طعامه.

ثمّ نأتي لصدقة البائس إلى المُعتَر، وهو إذا سأله أحد السائلين ويشكو إليه بأنه جائعٌ ونظر إليه فعلم أنه أشدّ منهُ بُؤسًا ثمّ أعطاه طعامه لوجه ربّه فبات وهو جائع فتلك هي من أعظم نفقات عباده المقربين من البائسين حتى لا تكون لهم الحجّة فيقولون: "يا إله العالمين لقد أمرت عبادك أجمعين بالتنافس على حُبّك وقربك إلى الدرجة العالية التي لا تنبغي أن تكون إلا لعبدٍ من عبادك فهل ليس لعبادك البائسين أن ينافسوا عبادك في حُبّك وقُربك بسبب بُؤسهم؟". وحتى لا تكون لهم الحجّة على ربّهم إن لم يجعل منهم مِن المُقَرَّبين بسبب بُؤسهم، وذلك لأنّ الإعلان إلى التنافس إلى الربّ لم يأتِ فقط للأغنياء؛ بل جاءت الدعوة إلى كافَّة عباد الله المؤمنين. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:35].

فأمّا الفرض فهم فيه سواء لأنه على النِّصاب والزكاة معلومة وهي فرض جبريّ في الكتاب، ولكن الفرق العظيم هو في نافلة النَّفقات الطوعيّة فهنا يوجد الفَرق العظيم،
فأصحاب اليمين أنفقوا النّفقة الجبريّة فأدّوا ما فرض الله عليهم خشيةً من ناره ولم يزيدوا على ذلك فأولئك نالوا رضوان الله عليهم فَشَكَر لهم وغَفَر لهم ولم يكُن في نفسه شيءٌ عليهم، وأولئك هم المُقتَصِدون في الكتاب لأنهم اقتصدوا في العمل الصالح فاكتفوا بتنفيذ ما فرض الله عليهم ولذلك سُمّوا بالمقتصدين ونالوا رضوان الله ولكنهم لم ينالوا حبّه وقُربه لأنّهُم لم يكونوا من السّابقين بالخيرات بسبب فتنتهم بحُبّ الدُّنيا فلم يؤدّوا إلا ما افترضه الله عليهم فنالوا رضوانه ولم ينالوا محبته، وذلك لأن حُبّ الله وحُبّ الدُّنيا لا يجتمعان في قلب عبده أبدًا، ومهما زادهم الله من فضله فلن تجدوهم يطمعون في حُبّ الله وقربه؛ بل يؤدّون ما فرض الله عليهم وهي الزكاة المعلومة في الكتاب لأنها ركنٌ من أركان الإسلام.

ولكن المُقَرَّبين يوجد بين قلوبهم وقلوب أهل اليمين اختلافًا كبيرًا لأنّهم يجدون المتعة والنّعيم في التقرّب إلى ربّهم بنافلة النّفقات الطوعيّة في سبيل الله قُربةً إلى ربّهم ويفرحون بالمال لكي يستمتعوا بالنفقة الطوعيّة ابتغاء رضوان الله وحُبّه والمزيد في قُربه فيتنافسون على ربّهم أيّهم أحبّ وأقرب فأولئك هم السّابقون بالخيرات في الكتاب، وهم من عباد الله المُكرمين من الأنبياء والمُقَرَّبين فجميعهم متنافسون إلى حُبّ الله وقربه أيّهم أقرب أولئك عباد الرحمن وأولئك هم الوفد المكرمون في الكتاب لم يتمّ حشرهم إلى النّار ولم يتمّ حشرهم إلى الجنّة.

فلربّما يودّ الحسين بن عمر أو المُدكر أو عبد الله طاهر أو أحد الأنصار السابقين الأخيار أن يقاطع المهديّ المُنتظَر فيقول: "أفلا تفتِنا يا خليفة الله المُنتظَر من مُحكَم الذكر إلى أين يتمّ حشر هؤلاء المُكرمين من البشر؟" ومن ثمّ يردُّ عليهم المهديّ المُنتظَر:
أولئك يتمّ حشرهم من أرض المَحشر إلى ذات الله الواحد القهّار كوفدٍ مكرمين فيرفعهم إلى الحجاب على منابر من نورٍ حتى لم يكن فاصلٌ بينهم وبين وجه ربّهم إلا الحجاب. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {يَوْمَ نَحْشُرُ الْمُتَّقِينَ إِلَى الرَّحْمَنِ وَفْداً} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:85].

أولئك الوفد المكرمون ومنهم أتباع المهديّ المُنتظَر يتمّ حشرهم على منابرٍ من نورٍ
{إِلَى الرَّحْمَنِ وَفْداً} يغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء وإنّا لصادقون، فيخاطبهم ربّهم فيُكلمهم تكليمًا فيقول لهم: "لقد عبدْتُم ربّكم لا خوفًا من ناره ولا طمعًا في جنّته فما تريدون؟" فيقولون: "نُريد حُبّك وقُربك ونعيم رضوان نفسك لأننا استجبنا إلى دعوة الداعي على بصيرةٍ منك فعلَّمنا بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن وقال: يا أيها الذين آمنوا اعلموا أنّ التنافس إلى الرحمن لم يكُن حصريًّا للأنبياء والمُرسَلين، فمن كان يحبّ الله فليتَّبِع محمدًا رسول الله والمهديّ المنتظَر وكافة الأنبياء والمُرسَلين فُينافِس عباد الله في حُبّ الله وقربه، فتدبَّرنا القول بعقولنا فوجدناه يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى الصراط المستقيم وقد كُنّا من قبل ذلك لمشركين بسبب الظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئًا إنّما المُكرمون من عبادك هم الأنبياء والمُرسَلون، وكُنّا نعتقد أنّه لا يحقّ لنا أن نُنافسهم في حُبّك وقربك حتى بعثت إلينا الخبير بالرحمن؛ الإنسان الذي علمته البيان الحقّ للقرآن فلم نجده يدعونا إلى عبادته وتعظيمه من دون الرحمن ولم يقل كونوا عبادًا لي من دون الرحمن بل قال كونوا ربّانيين واعبدوا ربّي وربّكم الله الرحمن الرحيم وتنافسوا على حبِّه وقربه ونعيم رضوان نفسه إن كنتم إياه تعبدون ولذلك خلقكم، ولم يدعُنا إلى تعظيم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين وبأنّهم هم الوحيدون من عباد الله المُكرمون من دون الصالحين بل يدعونا إلى عبادتك ربّنا وحدك لا شريك لك وعَلَّمنا إنّما هم عبادٌ لله أمثالنا من المسلمين فعلمنا أنّ لنا الحقّ في ربّنا ما لأنبيائِه ورسلِه، فدعانا إلى التنافس في حُبّك وقربك ونعيم رضوان نفسك فاستجبنا وتنافسنا على حُبّك وقربك ونعيم رضوان نفسك لأننا وجدنا أنّ برهان دعوته الحقّ في أنفسنا فوجدنا أنّ حُبّك وقربك ونعيم رضوان نفسك هو حقًّا نعيمٌ أكبر من جنتك ونحن على ذلك لمن الشاهدين".

ثمّ يقول لهم ربّهم: "صَدَقتُم ولذلك خلقتكم لتعبدوني فتتنافسوا على حبّي وقربي ونعيم رضوان نفسي، فهل وجدتم أن حُبّي وقربي ونعيم رضوان نفسي على عبادي هو حقًّا نعيم أكبر من جنتي؟" فيقولون: "بلى وربّنا ونحن على ذلك لمن الشاهدين".

ثمّ يقول: "صَدَقتم ولذلك خلقتُكم وما خلقتُ عبادي إلا ليعبُدوني فيتنافسوا على حُبّي وقُربي ونعيم رضوان نفسي، وإنما جعلت الجنّة لمن أطاعني والنّار لِمَن عصاني وما خلقتُكم من أجل جنتي بل خلقتُ الجنّة من أجل عبادي وخلقت عبادي من أجلي وحدي لا شريك لي من عبيدي ليعبدوا نعيم رضوان نفسي فيتنافسوا على حُبّي وقُربي ونعيم رضوان نفسي ولذلك خلقتُهم".

ويا معشر الإنس والجان، أقسمُ بالله الرحمن الذي أنزل القرآن إنّي أنا
(الإنسان) الذي علَّمه الله البيان للقرآن فلو اجتمع كافة علمائِكم من إنسكم وجنِّكم لهيمنتُ عليهم بسلطان العلم من مُحكَم القرآن وإذا لم أستطِع فلستُ المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم.

ويا معشر الجنّ والإنس ذروا المبالغة في عباد الله المُرسَلين فإنكم تعظمونهم بغير الحقّ بزعمكم أنهَّم الوحيدون المُكرمون من دون الصالحين حتى أشركتم بالله ما لم يُنزل به سُلطانًا في مُحكَم القرآن، وإنما أمَرَهم الله أن يكونوا من المسلمين (عبادًا لله أمثالكم)، ولم يأمركم محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - بتعظيمه بغير الحقّ وإنما هو من عباد الله أمثالكم. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{فَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَمَا سَأَلْتُكُم مِّنْ أَجْرٍ ۖ إِنْ أَجْرِيَ إِلَّا عَلَى اللَّهِ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

فلم يأمروكم أن تعظموهم بغير الحقّ فتجعلون الله حصريًّا لهم من دون الصالحين؛ بل أمرهم الله أن يكونوا من المسلمين فيكونوا ضمن المُتنافسين بين العبيد فيبتغوا إلى ربّهم الوسيلة أيّهم أقرب فهم يرجون رحمته ويخافون عذابه مِثلكم، ولو قال لكم أحدُ الأنبياء والمُرسَلين: "بما إنّي عبدٌ مُكرمٌ في الكتاب فلا ينبغي لأحد أتباعي أن يكون أحبّ وأقرب مِنّي في حُبّ الله وقُربه لأنّي رسول الله إليكم"! فلو قال ذلك أحدٌ من جميع الأنبياء والمُرسَلين أو المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله ربّ العالمين لجعله الله مِن المُعَذَّبين وألقى به في سواء الجحيم ولن يجد له من دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا، وما كان للأنبياء والمُرسَلين والمهديّ المُنتظَر أن يقولوا للناس: "إننا نحن عباد الله المُكرمين فقط في الكتاب من دون الصالحين فلا ينبغي لكم أن تُنافسونا في حُبّ الله وقربه"، بل أمرنا الله أن ندعوكم لعبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وأمرنا أن نكون من المسلمين عبادًا لله أمثالكُم وأمركم أن تنافسوا كافة الأنبياء والمُرسَلين والمهديّ المنتظَر في حُبّ الله وقُربه، ولم يأمرنا الله بحصر التنافس على الأنبياء والمُرسَلين والمهديّ المنتظَر؛ بل دعوة التنافس عامة لكافَّة عبيد الله
ولذلك جعل صاحب الدرجة مجهولًا برغم حسد المهديّ المنتظَر الشَّديد وكافة الأنبياء والمُرسَلين المُتحاسدين في ربّهم (فكُلٌّ مِنّا يحسِد الآخر في حبّ الله وقربه ويريد أن يكون هو أقرب عبدٍ إلى ربّ العالمين)، ونِعْمَ الحسَد فليس فيه غِلٌ ولكننا نحبُّ بعضنا حُبًّا شديدًا ولكننا لا نحبّ بعضنا أكثر من الله فنُشرِك، فَمَن فعل ذلك فقد أشرك بالله؛ بل الله هو أشدُّ حُبًّا في قلوبنا، وإنما نُحب بعضنا من أجل حبّ الله؛ بمعنى إننا نحبّ من يحبّه الله ونبغَض من يبغَضه الله ولا ينبغي لأحدٍ مِنّا أن يُفَضِّل الآخر في حُبّ الله وقربه؛ بل كلّ مِنّا يريد أن يكون هو أحبّ وأقرب إلى الرحمن.

وإنما أدرك الحيلة المهديّ المنتظَر واكتشف الوسيلة فأُوتيها ثمّ رفضها فأنفقها لمحمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - قُربةً إلى ربّه ليكون أحبّ وأقرب عباد الله جميعًا، ولا أزال مُستَمرًّا في التنافس إلى حُبّ الله وقربه بكُلّ حرفٍ مِن دعوتي فلا أريد به أجرًا مِنكُم ولكنّي حريصٌ على هُداكم ليزيدني الله بحُبّه وقربه؛ بل أريد أن أهدي الأمم جميعًا حتى يتحقَّق رضوان الله على عباده، وأشهدُ الله وكفى بالله شهيدًا إنّي لا أستطيع أن أستمتع بنعيم الجنّة وحورها ما لم أعلم بأنّ الله راضٍ في نفسه، وليس رحمةً مِنّي بالعباد كلّا وربّي الله الواحد القهّار فلم أتحّسر عليهم كمثل جدّي - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - بل لأني علمت بحسرةِ مَن هو أرحم بعباده مِن محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ومِن المهديّ المنتظَر ومن كافة الأنبياء والمُرسَلين؛ الله أرحم الراحمين، فعلمتُ ما يقول في نفسه حين يهلك عباده الكافرين برُسله:
{إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

فقلت صَدَق ربّي أنّهُ حقًّا أرحم الراحمين ويدعو عباده ليغفر لهم ذنوبهم، فكيف يكفرون برحمة ربّهم وأعرضوا عن دعوة رسله إلى رحمة الله وعفوه؟! وقال الله تعالى:
{وَقَالُوا إِنَّا كَفَرْنَا بِمَا أُرْسِلْتُم بِهِ وَإِنَّا لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا تَدْعُونَنَا إِلَيْهِ مُرِيبٍ ‎﴿٩﴾‏ ۞ قَالَتْ رُسُلُهُمْ أَفِي اللَّهِ شَكٌّ فَاطِرِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ يَدْعُوكُمْ لِيَغْفِرَ لَكُم مِّن ذُنُوبِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم:9-10].

وكذلك المهديّ المنتظَر يدعو كافة عباد الله من الجنّ والإنس بما فيهم إبليس وذُريته ومن كل جنسٍ من الأمم جميعًا (ما يدبُّ منها أو يطير) إلى رحمة الله التي وسعت كلّ شيءٍ على بصيرةٍ من ربّي ولم أقُل على ربّي الكذب، وقال الله تعالى:
{قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾ ‏أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

فاتَّبِعوا آيات ربّكم التي أحاجِجكم بها من مُحكَم كتابه يفقهها عالمكم وجاهلكم وكُلُّ ذي لسانٍ عربيٍّ منكم؛ آياتٌ بيّناتٌ مُحكَماتٌ هُنّ أمّ الكتاب، قرآنٌ عربيٌّ مبينٌ غير ذي عوجٍ، فهل أنتم مهتدون؟ فكيف تقولون لا يعلم تأويله إلا الله فتذروه وراء ظهوركم واتخذتموه مهجورًا من التّدبّر والتفكّر في آيات الكتاب؟! وذروا مُتشابه القرآن فلم يجعل الله فيه الحجّة عليكم بل جعل الحجّة في آيات الكتاب المُحكَمات البيّنات التي يحاجّكم بها المهديّ المنتظَر.

ويا معشر الشياطين من الجنّ والإنس، أقسمُ بالله العظيم أنّي لا أخدعكم وأنّكم إذا أنَبتُم إلى ربّكم فإنّه سوف يهديكم كما هدى سحرة فرعون فجعلهم من المُقَرَّبين وجعلهم من المُكرمين وقد كانوا أولياء الشياطين الذين يُعلِّمونهم السّحر، فتذكّروا قول الله تعالى يا عباد الله الذين أسرفوا على أنفسهم، أجيبوا الداعي إلى عفو الله وغفرانه فلا تستكبروا عن دعوة الحقّ إلى ربّكم ليغفر لكم إنّهُ هو الغفور الرحيم، أم أنّكم لا ترون إنّ هذه الآية مُحكَمة إلى عباد الله جميعًا من الجنّ والإنس ومن كلّ جنس؟ وقال الله تعالى في مُحكَم كتاب القرآن العظيم:
{قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾ ‏أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

ويا أيّها الشيطان إبليس الذي يرانا وقبيله من حيث لا نراهم من جنّة الفتنة من تحت الثرى إنّي أعلمُ بِمكانك مِمّا علّمني ربّي في كتابه وأعلمُ بمكرك جميعًا وإنّي بإذن الله لمُبطله جميعًا، وسوف يهدي الله بعبده كافّة الأُمَم حتى لا يتَّبعك إلا من يعلم بأنّ الشيطان الرجيم عدوّ الله ثمّ يَتّخذه وليًّا من دون الله وهو يعلمُ أنّه الباطل من دون الله، إذًا لن ينفعك مَكرك أنت وجميع جنودك من شياطين الجنّ والإنس فلن تُضِلّوا في الأخير إلّا أنفسكم، فإنّي المهديّ المنتظَر المُنقِذ بإذن الله لكافّة الأُمَم مِن فِتنتك بالبعث الأول، فكيف تدَّعي الربوبيّة وقد كشفتُ لهم أمركَ من قبل وبيَّنتُ لهم مكانك وجيوشك وأبطلتُ خطتك بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم؟! فلولا بعث المهديّ المنتظَر بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم من ذات القرآن لَفَتنتَ يا إبليس المسيح الكذاب الأحياء والأموات إلّا قليلًا مِن المخلصين مِن المؤمنين. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:83].

وذلك لأنّي بيَّنت لهم أحاديثك المدسوسة في السُّنة النّبويّة عن طريق أوليائِك من شياطين البشر الذين يقولون على رسوله بغير الحقّ في أحاديث السُّنة النّبويّة، وقال الله تعالى:
{لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:83].

وذلك هو المهديّ المنتظَر فضل الله على المسلمين وهم عن فضل الله معرضون، ولكن الله سوف يظهرني عليهم بآيةٍ من السماء وعلى النّاس أجمعين فتجعل أعناقهم مِن هولها خاضعين ولخليفة الله ساجدين مُنقادين طائعين وهم صاغرون، وليس سجود الجبين بل الطاعة سجودًا لأمر ربّهم أن يطيعوا خليفته المهديّ المنتظَر الذي يحاججهم بالبيان الحقّ للذكر فيدعوهم إلى عبادة الله ليغفر الله لهم فيدخلهم والناس أجمعين في رحمته إلّا مَن أبى رحمة ربّه وأعرض عن داعي العفو والغفران من الرحمن لكافة الإنس والجانّ الذي يأتيهم بالبرهان للبيان الحقّ من ذات القرآن، وليس مجرد تفسيرٍ من تفاسير الشيطان لعلمائِهم الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون ويحسبون أنّهم يهدون النّاس إلى صراطٍ مستقيم ثمّ يُحَرِّمون عليهم أن ينافسوا أنبياء الله ورسله فيبالغوا في أنبياء الله ورسله فيعظمونهم بغير الحق، وإنّما أنبياء الله ورسله عبادٌ لله مسلمون، وأمَر الله كافة أنبيائِه ورسله أن يكونوا من المسلمين فلا يحصروا التكريم لهم بين يدي الله من دون المؤمنين فيكونوا من المُعَذَّبين، وقال الله تعالى:
{مَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُؤْتِيَهُ اللَّـهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ ثُمَّ يَقُولَ لِلنَّاسِ كُونُوا عِبَادًا لِّي مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ وَلَـٰكِن كُونُوا رَبَّانِيِّينَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تُعَلِّمُونَ الْكِتَابَ وَبِمَا كُنتُمْ تَدْرُسُونَ ﴿٧٩} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

فتنَافَسوا على حُبّ الله وقربه إن كنتم إيّاه تعبدون، فلا تُعظِّموا أنبياءَ الله ورسله وإنّما هم عبادٌ لله من المسلمين أمثالُكم، وقال الله تعالى:
{قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءٍ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلَّا نَعْبُدَ إِلَّا اللَّـهَ وَلَا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضًا أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّـهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ ﴿٦٤} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفة الله عبد النعيم الأعظم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
ــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..