Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

11 - 10 - 1436 AH
27 - 07 - 2015 AD
07:13 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

So after that you knew about the sorrow of the Most Merciful than all who have mercy in Himself for His astray servant, so what are you going to do?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon (the possessor) of the highest esteem and position among the prophets and messengers the seal of them for the fact he is Allah’s messenger with the grand Quran to mankind and jinn to listen to it and take it with strength, after this..

O community of the best foremost supporters, to you is the question that arises for the second time:
o after that you have knew in the sorrow of the Most Merciful than all who have mercy in Himself upon His astray servant, so what are you going to do if it was not achieved the Self pleasure of Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy to the fact you believed and you knew for certainty that Allah is sorrowing and sad upon His servants Who He annihilated them and they were disbelievers so they became regretful and sorrowing upon what they fell short of their duty to their Lord?

And Allah the Most High, Knower of the unseen said: {Lest a soul should say: O my sorrow, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:56

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?23552

اقتباس المشاركة 196945 من موضوع فبعد أن علمتم بحسرة أرحم الراحمين في نفسه على عباده الضالين فماذا أنتم فاعلون ؟

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=196937

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
11 - 10 - 1436 هـ
27 - 07 - 2015 مـ
07:13 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــ

فبعد أن علمتم بحسرة أرحم الراحمين في نفسه على عباده الضالين فماذا أنتم فاعلون ؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على أرفع قدراً ومقاماً في الأنبياء والمرسلين خاتمهم كونه رسول الله بالقرآن العظيم إلى الإنس والجنّ ليسمعوه ويأخذوه بقوةٍ، أمّا بعد..

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار إليكم السؤال الذي يطرح نفسه للمرة الثانية :

فبعد أن علِمتُم بحسرة أرحم الراحمين في نفسه على عباده الضالين فماذا أنتم فاعلون لو لم يتحقّق رضوان نفس الله أرحم الراحمين كونكم آمنتم وعلمتم علم اليقين أنّ الله متحسرٌ وحزينٌ على عباده الذي أهلكهم وكانوا كافرين فأصبحوا نادمين ومُتحسِّرين على ما فرّطوا في جنب ربّهم؟ وقال الله تعالى علاّم الغيوب:
{ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏ }
صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..