الموضوع: Indeed the Imam Mahdi does not command you in getting out of obedience to those in charge with authority over you

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 11
  1. افتراضي Indeed the Imam Mahdi does not command you in getting out of obedience to those in charge with authority over you

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - 04 - 1432 AH
    04 - 04 - 2011 AD
    06:27 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

The Imam's reply to Abu Abd Al-Malik
    Indeed the Imam Mahdi does not command you in getting out of obedience to those in charge with authority over you..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness of Allah be upon him and his pure family- and all supporters of Allah the One, the All Mighty in the ancient and the later ones and in the upper assembly till the day of judgement..

Allah's peace be upon you my beloved in Allah's sake (Abu Abd Al-Malik) and may Allah bless you and forgive you my beloved in Allah's love, did the Imam Mahdi request from you to denounce your alliance to the king Abd Allah son of Abd Alaziz my Allah protect him and guard him? If you pledged allegiance to the Imam Mahdi surely we have condition to you in particular O Abu Abd Al-Malik that from within items of your alliance is to be fulfilling-truly in your alliance to his royal highness king Abd Allah son of Abd Alaziz my Allah protect him and guard him. O man, indeed the Imam Mahdi does not command you in getting out of obedience to those charged with authority over you, surely obey him as he obeyed Allah in you, and do good to him as he did good to you, is there any reward for good other than the good? And we did not command you in doing mischief in the land nor we command you in killing anyone of the disbelievers or the Muslims; in fact the Awaited Imam Mahdi is a mercy from Allah to all humans, and we call to achieve the global peace among the human population and to the peaceful living between the Muslim and the disbeliever.

Indeed by Allah, nothing comes from the Imam Mahdi but good to the Muslims and the disbelievers, and we did not command you in rebellious and disobedience against those in charge with authority over you, in fact we command you in obeying them and the faithfulness in your jobs and your careers in honestly being watchful of Allah and not watchful of the people, surely Allah is with you and knows what you hide and what you reveal, and the officials in charge with authority over you have to keep their duty to Allah in you and to know that they responsible about you between the hands of Allah, Lord of the worlds, and each shepherd is responsible for his flock between the hands of his Lord.

O glory be to Allah, my beloveds in Allah's love, how much the Imam Mahdi in extreme wonder from this nation! How much they love the height and power of authority in this world and they did not ask themselves; Why they are named with the responsible ones in the governments? That's because they are responsible between the hands of their Lord about their flock whom Allah made them make an oath over them. Therefore my dear brothers, isn't it better for you to be responsible about yourselves and your wives and your children only is easier for you than that (Allah) asks you about a whole nation? So why you hope longing in the power of authority and the presidency and the governing against the people and you forgot that you are responsible between the hands of Allah?

I swear by Allah the Great that Allah will grant His servant the kingship of the worlds altogether, so do you think that I am happy and proud in that? No, by Allah, the fact the stress of that is indeed from now seeps in my heart and the veins of my blood and I am about to wish that Allah dose not hasten to me in the leadership (khilafat) of the global kingdom for the severity of stress of the responsibility that is on my shoulders between the hands of Allah for the fact I remember that I am responsible about the world entirely on the day of judgement the when people rise to the Lord of the worlds, so is it better that I be responsible between the hands of Allah about my self and my wives only? Surely this is easier for me than I be responsible between the hands of Allah about the entire world. But my purpose forces me on accepting the leadership (khilafat) while I am hateful for it and I am not found of it. Surely what a great calamity if were it not for my Lord's direction of my affair in doing justice in order I lift the injustice of a human being against his fellow human being. So what do you want in the kingship and the power of authority if you do not have a purpose solely-absolute for the pleasure of the All Merciful in this world?

Indeed, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, if I know that Allah would never achieve for my my purpose in this world's life then my Lord gives me choice between that I chose to make for me kingship over the worlds so He makes me enjoy in the kingship for a hundred years till a while then causes me to die before achieving my purpose that I live for achieving it, so what is the benefit? And praise be to Allah, surely Allah did not make me of whom this world’s life has deceived them, in fact my life and my death is for Allah Lord of the worlds, and with that I am commanded and I am of the submitter-Muslims.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 13784 من موضوع ردّ الإمام على أبي عبد الملك: إنَّ الإمام المهدي لا يأمركم بالخروج عن طاعة ولي أمركم..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    29 - 04 - 1432 هـ
    04 - 04 - 2011 مـ
    06:27 صـباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام على أبي عبد الملك:
    إنَّ الإمام المهدي لا يأمركم بالخروج عن طاعة وليّ أمركم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدِّي محمد رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله الأطهار - وكافة أنصار الله الواحد القهار في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين..

سلامُ الله عليكم حبيبي في الله (أبو عبد الملك) وبارك الله فيك وغفر الله لك حبيبي في الله، وهل طلب منك الإمام المهدي أن تنقض بيعتك للملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز حفظه الله ورعاه؟ فإنْ بايعت الإمام المهدي فلنا شرطٌ عليك بالذات يا أبا عبد الملك أن يكون من ضمن بنود بيعتك أن تكون وفيّاً في بيعتك لصاحب السمو الملكي الملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز حفظه الله ورعاه، ويا رجل إنَّ الإمام المهدي لا يأمركم بالخروج عن طاعة وليّ أمركم، فأطيعوه ما أطاع الله فيكم وأحسنوا إليه كما أحسن إليكم، فهل جزاء الإحسان إلا الإحسان؟ ولم نأمركم بالفساد في الأرض ولم نأمركم بقتل أحد الكفار أو المسلمين؛ بل الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر رحمةٌ من الله للبشر، وندعو إلى تحقيق السلام العالمي بين شعوب البشر وإلى التعايش السلمي بين المسلم والكافر.

ألا والله لا يأتي من الإمام المهدي إلا خيرٌ للمسلمين والكافرين، ولم نأمركم بالتمرّد والعصيان على وليّ أمركم بل نأمركم بطاعته والإخلاص في وظائفكم ومهنِكم بأمانةٍ مراقبين الله وليس مراقبين الناس، فالله هو معكم يعلم سرّكم وجهركم، وعلى أولياء أمركم أن يتّقوا الله فيكم ويعلموا أنّهم عنكم مسؤولون بين يدي الله ربّ العالمين وكل راعٍ مسؤولٌ عن رعيَّتِه بين يدي ربه.

ويا سبحان الله أحبتي في الله، كم الإمام المهديّ لفي عجبٍ شديدٍ من هذه الأمّة! فكم يحبون العلوّ والسلطان في هذه الدنيا ولم يسألوا أنفسهم؛
    لماذا يُسمَّوْنَ بالمسؤولين في الحكومات؟ وذلك لأنهم مسؤولون بين يدي ربّهم عن رعيّتِهم الذين استخلفهم الله عليهم. إذاً يا إخواني أليس الأفضل لكم أن تكونوا مسؤولين فقط عن أنفسكم وأزواجكم وأولادكم أهون لكم من أن يسألكم عن أمَّةٍ بأسرها؟ فلماذا تطمعون في السلطان والرئاسة والحكم على الناس ونسيتم أنّكم عن رعيّتكم مسؤولون بين يدي الله؟

وأُقسمُ بالله العظيم أنَّ الله سوف يؤتي عبدَه ملكوت العالمين أجمعين، فهل تظنّون أنّي فرحٌ فخورٌ بذلك؟ كلا وربي الله كون هَمّ ذلك لَيَسْري من الآن في قلبي وعروق دمي وأكاد أن أتمنى أن لا يُعجِّل الله لي بخلافة الملكوت العالمي لشدة هَمّ المسؤولية التي على عاتقي بين يدي الله لكوني أتذكّر أني مسؤولٌ عن عالَمٍ بأسره يوم الدين يوم يقوم الناس لربّ العالمين، فهل الأفضل أن أكون مسؤولاً فقط بين يدي الله عن نفسي وزوجاتي؟ إن هذا أهون عليّ من أن أكون مسؤولاً بين يدي الله عن العالَم بأسره، ولكن هدفي يُجبِرني على قبول الخلافة وأنا كارهٌ لها ولستُ مُغرَماً بها، فما أعظمها من مصيبةٍ لو لم يوفِّقني ربّي بالعدل حتى أرفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان، فماذا تريدون بالمُلك والسلطان إذا لم يكن لكم هدفٌ خالصٌ لوجه الرحمن في هذه الحياة؟

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لو أعلم أنَّ الله لن يُحقِّق لي هدفي في هذه الحياة ثم يُخيِّرني ربي بين أن أختار أن يجعلني ملِكاً على العالمين فيُمتِّعني بالمُلك مائة عامٍ إلى حينٍ ثم يُميتني من قبل تحقيق هدفي المنشود لقلت ربي لا حاجة لي بالمُلك شيئاً، أَمِتْني الآن وماذا أبغي بالمُلك إذا لم أُحقِّق الهدف الذي أحيا من أجل تحقيقه، فما الفائدة؟ والحمدُ لله فلم يجعلني الله من الذين غَرَّتهم الحياة الدنيا، بل إنَّ حياتي ومماتي لله ربّ العالمين وبذلك أُمِرتُ وأنا من المسلمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Rahim
    Asalaamualaikum All

This position of obeyiing those in charge : Is this soley meant as the king of our own countries, and if no king then the Governement, be it the Prime Minister or President. Does this ....those in charge with authority include the Imans, or even stretching back to the writters of the hadiths.

I have had many a conversation regards this matter, about those in authority, where I have warned family not to follow blindly, to read the Quran, and not to believe in every hadith they read, but to check them out for truth against the Quran.

The answers I get is this : the checking has been done for us, by the writters of the hadiths, and those in authority are those of the hadith writters, not Imans, not presidents, not Prime Ministers or Kings. !!!!
    They thus sight the very verses that includes this matter of obeying those in charge of authority, claiming it to mean the wriitters of the hadths, and thus for the clarification of any information regards practices or problems within the faith, being those in authority.!!!!....hadith writters.

So this authority over us, is this meaning purley the Leaders of our Countries only??
    What do we do if our leaders are corrupt, and disbelievers ???
    I understand we should follow the laws of our Countries, only to the extent that we do not forget Allah or go against any of Allahs teachings and commands.
    Do the local Imams have any authority over us???

3. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Allah's peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you dear sister Teachme, you are right about the obedience that you have to remember as you read in the statement above that was translated from the original statement of our Imam Allah's khalifa the True Mahdi that was chosen by Allah and taught by Him the True interpretation for the grand Quran peace be upon him and his family.
    Now when it comes to those in authority it starts on the level of family like the guardians as parents and grandparents up to your leaders whether they are kings, presidents, ministers, etc. We are suppose to obey them even though if they are disbelievers as long they give us the freedom of worship and not to follow blindly even the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him commanded us not to follow blindly against Allah's teaching in the Quran. Allah the Most Merciful told us in the Quran about our parents that we should obey them unless if they force us in something we have no knowledge against Allah; it is then we should not obey them because Allah will ask us about our mind that he granted us to use and not to rely on others in any affair unless we check through the Quran.
    Allah the Most High said: {And We have enjoined on man goodness to his parents. But if they contend with you to associate (others) with Me, of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them . To Me is your return, so I will inform you of what you did.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ankabout] 29:8
    We praise Allah the Great that made us in the era of sending the Awaited Mahdi and guided us to the Truth and Allah taught us to use mind and logic. Also remember that the Imams are not the ones who are appointed by people but the ones whom are selected and chosen by Allah the All Mighty since the creation of our father Adam, then Allah place in him all the souls of his offspring in his back, and passed on from one generations to another till the day of judgement. And Allah called all the souls including us and the ones yet to be born and made us testify and bear witness by asking us: Am I not your Lord? And we acknowledged and her is the verse from the Quran:
    Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their descendants, and made them bear witness against themselves: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes; we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of Resurrection: We were unaware of this,} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:172
    [/COLOR]
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    I have had many a conversation regards this matter, about those in authority, where I have warned family not to follow blindly, to read the Quran, and not to believe in every hadith they read, but to check them out for truth against the Quran.

The answers I get is this : the checking has been done for us, by the writters of the hadiths, and those in authority are those of the hadith writters, not Imans, not presidents, not Prime Ministers or Kings. !!!!
    انتهى الاقتباس
    [COLOR="#800080"] Now about your quote of who told you that those in authority are who wrote the narration (hadith) that is not true they are passed on and as our Imam said that we have to display/expose the narration over the Quran and if its contrary to the word of Allah in the Quran we leave it behind our back and disobey it. Because the Quran is protected and guarded against any alteration and it is the reference that we should go back to when we take anything from the Torah, Gospel and the narrations of the of the prophetic sunna.
    So remember that we have to do our own checking and not to rely on others but to rely on the word of Allah in the Quran and to use our mind and logic. When it comes to our obedience to our parents and those who are charged in our affairs in the authority; we have to obey them in our worldly affairs and be good to them as long they are good to us and they obeyed Allah in us.
    And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds

4. افتراضي

Dear bother (teach me) I hope you doing well

please note that the Imam meant not to break your pledge only to the king or the president and only when it comes to your loyalty to your country

so you need to obey only our Imam when it comes to religion faith, not the king or minister or the Imans

see brother we are different from the others, we judge by the roles of Al Quran and all our ambition is the satisfaction of our Creator

if you have any more questions my dear don't hesitate to ask

peace be with you

5. افتراضي

Please read as a reminder:

اقتباس المشاركة 153455 من موضوع Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the pledge and the covenant?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 10 - 1429 AH
    23 - 10 - 2008 AD
    12:02 am
    ________

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their descendants, and made them bear witness about themselves: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes; we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of Resurrection: We were unaware of this,(172) Or (lest) you should say: Only our fathers ascribed partners (to Allah) before (us), and we were (their) descendants after them. Will You destroy us for what liars did?(173)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Araf] 7:172-173

And that is the pledge and the covenant we gave it to our Lord on the day He created our father Adam and that is the eternal origin but the human being does not remember this covenant in the worldly life, but on the day of resurrection when the remembrance is softened for him then he will remember what he sought in his life all of it; in fact; even the disbelieving human would remember the eternal covenant. Then he says: {He will say: My Lord, why have You raised me up blind, while I used to see?}Truthful Allah the Great [Ta-Ha] 20:125

But we just learned that He does not mean in this worldly life; in fact on the day Allah created him with his father Adam in his eternity life and for this worldly life he is blind, and Allah the Most High said: {And whoever in this (worldly life) is blind he will be blind in the Hereafter, and further away from the path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra] 17:72

It is then Allah taught us that the human being used to see (knowing the Truth) in his eternal life and that life does not know it the human being nor he remembers it in the former worldly life; in fact he would remember it in the other life, so he says: {He will say: My Lord, why has You raised me up blind, while I used to see?} But the argument was raised against him after sending the messengers with the signs of their Lord, and Allah the Most High said: {And whoever turns away from My Reminder, for him is surely a straitened life, and We shall raise him up blind on the day of Resurrection.(124) He will say: My Lord, why have You raised me up blind, while I used to see?(125) He will say: Thus did Our messages come to you, but you did neglect them. And as that you are forsaken this day.(126)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:124-126

O our Allah, as I used to see in my eternal life also make me see in the worldly life, and also in the life of the hereafter and all my my loyal-friends, minsters, and my representatives the honorable who inform the nation on my behalf, and with my knowledge are being guided and they guide (others) to it with the certain knowledge from their Lord, You are the Hearer, the All Knowing, with your mercy O the Most Merciful of those all who have mercy. O our Allah make him see truly who wanted the Truth and bestow on him to follow it, also make them see the falsehood a false and bestow on them the avoidance of it ,You are the Hearer, the All Knowing, and have Mercy on me and all the Muslims and make us enter by your mercy among your righteous servants, and forgive the Muslims whom if they know that I am Truly the Awaited Mahdi they would have been of the foremost, surely You know best of Your servants in the eternity and when they are embryos in the wombs of their mothers and You know best in them after their birth in the world’s life, so guide them altogether to Your right path You are the Hearer, the All Knowing.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother, your beloved and your Imam the humble upon you and mighty upon the enemies the supporter for your religion, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26845

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1202

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2016

Also this explanatory-statement for the Imam peace be upon Him:

O community of mankind, I swear by the Most High, the Great, the Benign, the Most Merciful, the Pardoner, the Gracious, Who is on the straight path, Who will give life to the bones, when they are decomposed, Who sent down this grand Quran; that I am the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from the Lord of the worlds, and Allah’s curse on me if I am not the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from Allah, the One, the All Mighty, in the number of seconds of time and month from the beginning of lifetime till the last day, till the day when the people will stand before the Lord of the worlds, keep your duty to Allah.. Surely you are not who you choose the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord that’s because you are not who would portion the mercy of Allah so you forbid us define myself and my mission to you, and you said that it is not rightful for me ! Then I reply to you and I say: Yes, by Allah the Great, it is not rightful for me nor to you selecting the Imam Mahdi, Allah’s khalifa on earth, as it is not rightful to the close angels of Allah the objection in regard of choosing Allah’s khalifa, and Who is specifically choose His khalifa on earth is the Possessor of the heavens and the earth, Him Alone, and He did not take your opinion nor the opinion of His angels in regard of who selects and chooses. And Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Will You place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we glorify Your praise and extol Your holiness. He said: Surely I know what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:30

So are you more knowledgeable than Allah’s angels whom they have no right in the intervention in regard of selecting their Lord’s khalifa? And I did not find that Allah said to the angels a word blaming them in it except when they intervened in regard of selecting the khalifa of their Lord and it is a matter specifies with it Allah Alone without His creation, and for that Allah said to the angels that they are not truthful in their say: { Will You place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we glorify Your praise and extol Your holiness.}, surely they want Allah to select His khalifa the possessor of the high degree from them because they see that they have more right than jinn and mankind to be comprehensive khalifa of Allah from the angels, then they disputed with their Lord : {And we glorify Your praise and extol Your holiness.}, but Allah knows what they do not know, and He wanted to teach them that permitting the khilafat is specifically for Him, then He increases the selected khalifa abundantly in knowledge to make it a proof of the khilafat from the first khalifa to the seal of Allah’s khalifas altogether, and Allah wanted to raise the argument against them through the khalifa who He increased him abundantly in knowledge over them, and made the angels and Adam in the yard of the experiment for the abundance of knowledge, so if they were more knowledgeable than Adam then they were truthful. And Allah the Most High said: {And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels; He said: Tell Me the names of those if you are right.(31) They said: Glory be to You! we have no knowledge but that which You have taught us. Surely You are the Knowing, the Wise.(32) He said: O Adam, inform them of their names. So when he informed them of their names, He said: Did I not say to you that I know what is unseen in the heavens and the earth? And I know what you manifest and what you hide.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:31-33

Therefore, O community scholar of the nation if it was not rightful for the angels of the All Merciful to portion the mercy of their Lord, in fact Allah grants His kingship to whom He pleases so how it is being rightful for you and this is the law of khilafat in every time and place? And as that it is not rightful for the prophets selecting Allah’s khalifa besides Him and He is the Lord of the kingdom and none else besides Him, glory be to Him the Most High far above (beyond measure), for that none is entitled to see that he has more right in the khilafat not of the angels and not of mankind nor of jinn, so look at Allah’s khalifa Taloot despite that he is not but a khalifa of Allah over the children of Israel, surely it was not rightful for them the opposition in selecting the khalifa of their Lord over them. And Allah the Most High said:
    {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has chosen him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:247

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?23468

From this translated of the original statement written by Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni:

اقتباس المشاركة 196508 من موضوع O possessors of understanding-minds, ponder in this interpretation of this verse by a falsified narration {And whoever turns away from My Reminder, for him is surely a straitened life}T

- 4 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - 1 - 1430 AH
    23 - 1 - 2009 AD
    01:18 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

O my extreme wonder; Are the mountains worse in hardness or the hearts of the servants?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah the Most High said: {Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain,you would certainly have seen it falling down, splitting asunder because of the fear of Allah..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:21

O my extreme wonder; Are the mountains worse in hardness or the hearts of servants that it did not get humble nor did split asunder from the True explanatory-statement of the True Imam Mahdi who they are waiting for him? Until when he came with the Truth, lo and behold most of the Muslims the believers in the grand Quran are hating the Truth and turning away from the Truth except those on whom my Lord has mercy, and believed in the Truth after it got clear to him that it is the Truth and guides to the straight path.

I bear witness to Allah between Allah’s hands that I am the Imam Mahdi; Allah’s khalifa, Allah chose me above you with the Truth, and Allah grants His kingship to whom He pleases and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing. And Allah made the proof of His choice to His khalifa from among you that He increased me above you abundance in knowledge, so you do not argue with me — O community scholars of the nation of Islam— in the grand Quran except I dominated over you by the authority of knowledge and I ruled among you with justice in all what you differ in it, so the believers do not find straitness in their chests of what I decided among them with the Truth and they submit a total submission, and it should not be for me to rule among you from my head from my own self, it is then you would never avail a thing off me from Allah, and I only devise to you the True judgement of my Lord among you so I bring it from the decisive grand Quran as my Lord make me see His judgement in the grand Quran. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We have revealed the Book to you with truth that you may judge between people by means of what Allah has taught you. And be not one pleading the cause of the dishonest,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:105

And I had explained to you many of what you are differing in it and did not cause remembrance to you, so what is wrong with you O community scholars of the nation and their followers, your hearts had not humble to the Truth, so you submit fully, so you acknowledge in the Truth from your Lord? Are you not believers in the grand Quran or that time was prolonged for you, since sending it before More than 1430 year ago so time seemed long to you, then your hearts hardened so it is like rocks, rather worse in hardness? Did not Allah forbid you to be like the people of the Book, who time was prolonged for them since sending their prophets so they forgot the Truth from their Lord, so they wasted prayers and followed lusts and they will face destruction? Here you are — O community of the believers in the grand Quran — it happened to you what happened to them and you took the Quran as a forsaken thing and time was prolonged for you since sending down the Quran upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- till sending the Imam Mahdi, so time was prolonged for you and your hearts hardened and did not humble to the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, and to you the word of Allah that is directed to the believers of today whom time was prolonged for them waiting for the Awaited Imam Mahdi. And Allah the Most High said: {Has not the time yet come for the believers that their hearts should be humble for the remembrance of Allah and the Truth that is revealed, and (that) they should not be like those who were given the Book before, but time was prolonged for them, so their hearts hardened. And most of them are transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hadeed] 57:16

O community scholars of the nation and their followers, I speak to you with Allah’s word Lord of the worlds in His guarded Book Allah’s argument against Mohammad messenger of Allah and the argument of Allah against you. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And surely it is a reminder for you and your people, and you will be questioned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:44

Do you know why I said Truthful Allah the Great? Because it is Allah’s word and not your word and the sayings of your scholars with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, so are you waiting words that is better than Allah’s word? Did not Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- promise you that the preference of Allah’s word over all other speech is as the preference of Allah over all His creatures? Allah’s messenger forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him said: Whoever the recitation of Quran made him busy away from me and remembering me he would be given the best reward for the inquirers, and the preference of Allah’s word over all other speech as the preference of Allah over His creation.

Don’t you see that the difference is great between Allah and His creation? In what announcement will they then believe after Allah and His signs? In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {These are the messages of Allah, which We recite to you with Truth. In what announcement will they then believe after Allah and His signs?(6) Woe to every sinful liar!(7) Who hears the messages of Allah recited to him then persists in haughtiness, as though he had not heard them. So announce to him a painful chastisement.(8)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jatheya] 45:6-8

If were the people of sunna makes them sad that I debate with them by the grand Quran, and I know that if I argued with them in the sunna alone the True of it and the false forged (too) and I did not violate them in a thing, it is then they would have took me a close-friend, as well the Shiites if I argue with them in the stories of Al-Etra alone and I forged with a book from other than Allah and I say this book of Fatima Al-Zahra, it is then they would have took me a close-friend, and it is not for the Truth to follow your desires O community of Sunnis and Shiites, and all Islamic sects and parties.

O you the people altogether, I am the True Imam Mahdi from the Lord of the world, Allah chosen me upon you with Truth and made me His khalifa upon you and increased me abundance in knowledge of the explanatory-statement for the Quran, if all scholars of mankind and jinn the ancient of them and the later ones, the living of them and the dead altogether on one plain if they were to debate with me in this grand Quran but Allah would make the dominant one over them altogether with the True authority of the explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, until I make them between two choices either the ratification in the Truth (or otherwise), and if they refused they just turned back on their heels as disbelievers, and Allah judges between me and who is of them denied the Truth from his Lord and He is the Best of judges.

O nation of Islam, O pilgrims of Allah’s sacred house in host every year, incumbent on me not to say about Allah except the Truth, just came the great news that the people turning away from it, indeed its the planet of hell Allah made it lies in wait for the liars in the world’s life and on the day of resurrection; a resort for them.

O community of mankind, I swear by the Most High, the Great, the Benign, the Most Merciful, the Pardoner, the Gracious, Who is on the straight path, Who will give life to the bones, when they are decomposed, Who sent down this grand Quran; that I am the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from the Lord of the worlds, and Allah’s curse on me if I am not the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from Allah, the One, the All Mighty, in the number of seconds of time and month from the beginning of lifetime till the last day, till the day when the people will stand before the Lord of the worlds, keep your duty to Allah.. Surely you are not who you choose the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord that’s because you are not who would portion the mercy of Allah so you forbid us define myself and my mission to you, and you said that it is not rightful for me ! Then I reply to you and I say: Yes, by Allah the Great, it is not rightful for me nor to you selecting the Imam Mahdi, Allah’s khalifa on earth, as it is not rightful to the close angels of Allah the objection in regard of choosing Allah’s khalifa, and Who is specifically choose His khalifa on earth is the Possessor of the heavens and the earth, Him Alone, and He did not take your opinion nor the opinion of His angels in regard of who selects and chooses. And Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Will You place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we glorify Your praise and extol Your holiness. He said: Surely I know what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:30

So are you more knowledgeable than Allah’s angels whom they have no right in the intervention in regard of selecting their Lord’s khalifa? And I did not find that Allah said to the angels a word blaming them in it except when they intervened in regard of selecting the khalifa of their Lord and it is a matter specifies with it Allah Alone without His creation, and for that Allah said to the angels that they are not truthful in their say: { Will You place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we glorify Your praise and extol Your holiness.}, surely they want Allah to select His khalifa the possessor of the high degree from them because they see that they have more right than jinn and mankind to be comprehensive khalifa of Allah from the angels, then they disputed with their Lord : {And we glorify Your praise and extol Your holiness.}, but Allah knows what they do not know, and He wanted to teach them that permitting the khilafat is specifically for Him, then He increases the selected khalifa abundantly in knowledge to make it a proof of the khilafat from the first khalifa to the seal of Allah’s khalifas altogether, and Allah wanted to raise the argument against them through the khalifa who He increased him abundantly in knowledge over them, and made the angels and Adam in the yard of the experiment for the abundance of knowledge, so if they were more knowledgeable than Adam then they were truthful. And Allah the Most High said: {And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels; He said: Tell Me the names of those if you are right.(31) They said: Glory be to You! we have no knowledge but that which You have taught us. Surely You are the Knowing, the Wise.(32) He said: O Adam, inform them of their names. So when he informed them of their names, He said: Did I not say to you that I know what is unseen in the heavens and the earth? And I know what you manifest and what you hide.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:31-33

Therefore, O community scholar of the nation if it was not rightful for the angels of the All Merciful to portion the mercy of their Lord, in fact Allah grants His kingship to whom He pleases so how it is being rightful for you and this is the law of khilafat in every time and place? And as that it is not rightful for the prophets selecting Allah’s khalifa besides Him and He is the Lord of the kingdom and none else besides Him, glory be to Him the Most High far above (beyond measure), for that none is entitled to see that he has more right in the khilafat not of the angels and not of mankind nor of jinn, so look at Allah’s khalifa Taloot despite that he is not but a khalifa of Allah over the children of Israel, surely it was not rightful for them the opposition in selecting the khalifa of their Lord over them. And Allah the Most High said:
    {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has chosen him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:247

And this is what I do know in the law of khilafat in the Book, but O community of Sunna you have a law opposite to that altogether and it is:

First: You forbidden the Imam Mahdi to inform you about his mission to you so he would say I am the khalifa of Allah over you, He selected me and increased me abundantly in knowledge over you to make that a proof of the khilafat if you are believers.

Second: You issued fatwa that you are who dictate in this so you would say: O so, you are the Awaited Imam Mahdi, so you issue an allegiance to him forcefully in the khilafat non desiring whether he willed or refused. Then I say to you: O community of the Sunni scholars wasn’t that violating the decisive grand Quran in the law of selecting Allah’s khalifa on earth as what we explained that to you in details? Do you not understand? Because your doctrine is contrary to the decisive Quran in the law of khilafat and violating the mind and logic.

Perhaps one of the Sunni scholars would like to interrupt me and say: “Wait, slow down O you the Imam Nasser, O you the insolent liar, surely are not the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah, the One, the All mighty, in fact we are the humans who determine Allah’s khalifa over the humans as what came in the traditions that the Awaited Mahdi does not say the he is the Awaited Mahdi and whoever said the he is the Awaited Mahdi surely he is an insolent liar”. Then the Imam Nasser the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say: Did not I bring to you the law of khilafat over the humans by the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder? Say bring your proof if you are truthful O community of Sunnis and Shiites who gone astray and lead (others) astray from the straight path with narrations of an outcast satan that came from other than Allah that is contrary to the decisive grand Quran, so if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is an insolent liar and not the Awaited Mahdi then bring an explanatory-statement for the Reminder being better than the statement of the Imam Nasser the insolent liar in your opinion if you are truthful? Do not lie to yourselves O community of Shiites and Sunnis. I swear by Allah, the Most High, the Great, that you have gone astray and you lead astray from the straight path many of the nations and you think yourselves that you are on a thing and you are not on a thing altogether, and you are as like the Jews and Christians. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the Jews say, The Christians follow nothing (good), and the Christians say, The Jews follow nothing (good), while they recite the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have no knowledge, like what they say. So Allah will judge between them on the day of Resurrection in that wherein they differ.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:113

In fact by Allah you indeed hate each other more than your hate to the Jews! Allah’s curse be on you, you humiliated your nation, and if you were upon the Truth Allah would put affection between your hearts, but your example is as the example of the Jews and Christians, you turned away from the Truth altogether so Allah had caste enmity and hatred between your hearts, and I hope from Allah to save your hearts before cuts it off so it burns in blazing fire, and Allah sent me as a mercy to the servants (of Allah) but you placed a barrier between the people and the mercy of their Lord, and you confused their thoughts unjustly, and the Shiites said: “In fact the Imam Mahdi is Mohammad Al-Askari son Al-Hasan Al-Askari”. And the Sunnis said: “In fact the Imam Mahdi is Mohammad son of Abd Allah”. Then I say to them: Don’t you see that you follow nothing (good) not the Sunnis nor the Shiites? Indeed the Imam Mahdi’s name is not Mohammad in fact Nasser Mohammad (supporter of Mohammad)initiation and news, and it should not be fore the name of the Imam Mahdi to be Mohammad, that’s because Mohammad in the false indoctrinate will be supporter to who if you are truthful? That’s because Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- said in regard of the name of the Imam Mahdi: [My name coincides in his name].

And why the coinciding O possessors of minds? That’s because the True Imam Mahdi will come supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, that’s because the True narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah is not an empty narration as like you narration, in fact it came from Allah by the mean of the mighty in power (Gabriel) with the True narration, and for Allah is a magnified major wisdom in fulfillment of His promise to Muhammad His messenger with the Truth so Allah completes His light by His servant even though the guilty-criminals hated its appearance.

I remain from the final-part of the month Muharram 1426 till the the final-part of the month Muharram 1430 the date of issuance of this statement and I am calling you through the global internet a way of the True Awaited Mahdi, the dialogue table to all the humans surely you did not respond to the request of the dialogue O community scholars of the Sunnis and Shiites, and I do not pray asking (Allah’s) forgiveness for you nor for who befriended you (in support and protection) until you submit fully to the decisive Quran , unless not then indeed in your hearts deviation from the Truth, and I ask Allah to bear witness against you and His angels and the righteous of His servants if they are found in this earth that was filled with unfairness and injustice; I am calling you to the dialogue table a major grace from Allah, and each scholar can come to the dialogue table for the Awaited Mahdi in his own home and argues with his thoughts, and there is nothing for the Awaited Mahdi but one condition and not second for it; and it is that you believe in the grand Quran.

Perhaps one of the Shiites scholars of the Sunnis would like to say: "And who said to you O you the claimed Awaited Mahdi that we do not believe in the grand Quran?" Then the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord replies to you and I say: Don't you see that you truly became as like the Jews and Christians and they said we heard and we disobeyed? Surely you believe in the grand Quran but you turned away even from the decisive-law of the Quran even if we brought you trillion proofs from the decisive-law of the Quran you would have made the Truth behind your back and brought a narration or story contrary to this trillion proofs from the decisive-law of the Quran, then you claim that you are believers in it while you just disbelieved and turned back on your heels if you do not follow the decisive-law of the Quran.

I swear by Allah the One, the All mighty, that you are indeed more dangerous upon the Muslims than the sedition of (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) because you hinder from the Truth in your silence and your turning away and the foolish of humans do not want to believe the True Awaited Mahdi from the Lord until the Sunnis and Shiites believe in my mission, then I respond to the foolish ones of the people who do not understand a thing nor they use their minds as cattle: Indeed this condition of yours the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord can not meet it, so if I forged a lie against Allah unjustly and I said I am Imam Mohammad son of Al-Hassan Al-Askri then i will get the anger of the Sunnis so they curse me greatly, and if I said I am the Imam Mohammd son of Abd Allah, they Shiites would get angry at me so they curse me greatly and they do not curse but themselves if they did, and they will burn in the blazing fire if they turned away from the decisive grand Quran.

I repeat and remind and say: O community scholars of the Sunnis and Shiites the twelve and all Islamic parties, come for we rule among you in what you differ in it a condition upon us and promise not to be belied that we bring to you the True-just judgement from the decisive-law of the Quran from its decisive verses, who ever is in his heart a deviation from the decisive-law of the Quran and follows the allegorical-similar in its outer face with narrations of sedition surely there is in his heart a deviation from the Truth, and Allah will judge between me and who they deviated from the Truth and He is the Best of judges.

And here it is the planet of chastisement got near more and more and you are still arrogant upon us, so who would help you from Allah if you turned away from the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who debates with you by the word of Allah? So in what speech after it that you believe?

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    This statement written personally by the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1633

اقتباس المشاركة 5301 من موضوع تدبَّروا يا أولي الألباب تفسير هذه الآية بحديثٍ مُفترًى ..

- 4 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    26 - مُحرّم - 1430 هـ
    23 - 01 - 2009 مـ
    01:18 صباحًا

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=473

يا عجبي الشديد! هل الجبال أعظم قسوةً أم قلوب العبيد؟

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ، قال الله تعالى:
    {
    لَوْ أَنزَلْنَا هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ عَلَىٰ جَبَلٍ لَّرَأَيْتَهُ خَاشِعًا مُّتَصَدِّعًا مِّنْ خَشْيَةِ اللَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر:21].

ويا عجبي الشديد! هل الجبال أشدّ قسوةً أم قلوب العبيد التي لم تخشع ولم تتصدّع من البيان الحقّ للإمام المهديّ الحقّ الذي له ينتظرون؟ فحتى إذا جاء بالحقّ فإذا أكثر المسلمين المؤمنين بالقرآن العظيم للحقّ كارهون وعن الحقّ مُعرضون إلا من رحم ربّي وصدّق بالحقّ بعدما تبيّن له أنَّه الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيم.

وأَشهد لله بين يدي الله إني الإمام المهديّ خليفة الله اصطفاني الله عليكم بالحقّ، والله يؤتي مُلكه من يشاء والله واسعٌ عليمٌ، وجعل الله برهان اختياره لخليفته من بينكم أنه زادني عليكم بسطةً في العلم فلا تُجادلونني يا معشر علماء أمّة الإسلام بالقرآن العظيم إلا هيمنتُ عليكم بسلطان العلم وحكمت بينكم بالحقّ في جميع ما كنتم فيه تختلفون حتى لا يجد المؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم حرجًا في صدورهم مما قضيت بينهم بالحقّ ويسلّموا تسليمًا، ولا ينبغي لي أن أحكم بينكم من رأسي من ذات نفسي إذًا لن تغنوا عني من الله شيئًا، وإنما أستنبطُ لكم حُكم ربّي الحقّ بينكم فآتيكم به من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم كما يُريني ربّي حُكمه في القرآن العظيم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {
    إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ لِتَحْكُمَ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ بِمَا أَرَاكَ اللَّـهُ ۚ وَلَا تَكُن لِّلْخَائِنِينَ خَصِيمًا ﴿١٠٥} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وقد فصّلت لكم كثيرًا مما كنتم فيه تختلفون ولم يُحدِث لكم ذكرًا، فما خطبكم يا معشر علماء الأمّة وأتباعهم لم تخشع قلوبكم للحقّ فتُسَلِّموا تسليمًا فتعترفوا بالحقّ من ربكم؟ ألستم مؤمنين بالقرآن العظيم أم أنّه طال عليكم الأمد منذ نزوله قبل أكثر من 1430 عام فطال عليكم الأمد ثمّ قست قلوبكم فهي كالحجارة أو أشدّ قسوة؟ ألم ينهَكم الله أن تكونوا كمثل أهل الكتاب الذين طال عليهم الأمد منذ مبعث أنبيائهم فنسوا الحقّ من ربّهم فأضاعوا الصلوات واتّبعوا الشهوات وسوف يَلقَون غيًّا؟ وها أنتم يا معشر المؤمنين بالقرآن العظيم حدث لكم ما حدث لهم واتخذتم القرآن مهجورًا وطال عليكم الأمد منذ نزول القرآن على محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - إلى مبعث الإمام المهديّ، فطال الأمد عليكم وقست قلوبكم ولم تخشع للبيان الحقّ للذكر، وإليكم قول الله الموجّه للمؤمنين اليوم الذين طال عليهم الانتظار للإمام المهديّ المنتظر، وقال الله تعالى:
    {
    أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّـهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ﴿١٦} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد].

ويا معشر علماء الأمّة وأتباعهم، إني أُكلّمكم بكلام الله ربّ العالمين في كتابه المحفوظ حجّة الله على محمدٍ رسول الله وحجّة الله عليكم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِنَّهُ لَذِكْرٌ لَّكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَ ۖ وَسَوْفَ تُسْأَلُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

وهل تعلمون لماذا قُلت صدق الله العظيم؟ لأنه كلام الله وليس من كلامكم وأقوال علمائكم بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئًا، فهل تنتظرون كلامًا هو خيرٌ من كلام الله؟! ألم يُعلِّمكم محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - بأنّ فضل كلام الله على سائر الكلام كفضل الله على خلقه؟ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم:
    [من شغله قراءة القرآن عن مسألتي وذكري أُعطي أفضل ثواب السائلين، وفضل كلام الله على سائر الكلام كفضل الله على خلقه].

ألا ترون أنّ الفرق عظيمٌ بين الله وخلقه؟ فبأي حديثٍ بعد الله وآياته تؤمنون؟ تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {
    تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّـهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّـهِ وَآيَاتِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٦وَيْلٌ لِّكُلِّ أَفَّاكٍ أَثِيمٍ ﴿٧يَسْمَعُ آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِ ثُمَّ يُصِرُّ مُسْتَكْبِرًا كَأَن لَّمْ يَسْمَعْهَا ۖ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٨} صدق الله العظيم [الجاثية].

وإذا كان أهل السُّنة يُحزنهم أن أحاجِجهم بالقرآن العظيم، وأعلمُ أني لو حاججتهم بالسُّنة وحدها الحقّ منها والباطل المُفترى ولم أُخالفهم في شيءٍ إذًا لاتّخذوني خليلًا، وكذلك الشيعة لو أُحاجِجهم بروايات العترة وحدها وافتريت بكتابٍ من عند غير الله وأقول هذا كتاب فاطمة الزهراء إذًا لاتّخذوني خليلًا، وما كان للحقّ أن يتّبع أهواءكم يا معشر السُّنة والشيعة وكافة المذاهب والفرق الإسلاميّة.

ويا أيها النّاس كافّة، إني الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّ العالمين اصطفاني الله عليكم بالحقّ وجعلني خليفته عليكم وزادني بسطةً في علم البيان للقرآن، فلو اجتمع كافة علماء الإنس والجان الأوَّلين منهم والآخرين الأحياء منهم والأموات أجمعين على صعيدٍ واحدٍ فيُحاجّوني بهذا القرآن العظيم إلا جعلني الله المهيمن عليهم أجمعين بسلطان البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، حتى أجعلهم بين خيارين إما التصديق بالحقّ، وإن أبوا فقد انقلبوا على أعقابهم كافرين، ويَحْكُمُ الله بيني وبين من أنكر الحقّ من ربّه منهم وهو خير الحاكمين.

ويا أمّة الإسلام ويا حُجاج بيت الله الحرام في كلّ عامٍ أفواجًا حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ، لقد جاء النبأ العظيم الذي النّاس عنه معرضون؛ إنه كوكبُ جهنّم جعله الله مرصادًا للمُكذّبين في الحياة الدُّنيا ويوم القيامة لهم مَآبًا.

ويا معشر الإنس أُقسم بالله العليّ العظيم البرّ الرحيم العفُوّ الكريم الذي على صراطٍ مستقيم الذي يحيي العظام وهي رميمٌ الذي أنزل هذا القرآن العظيم أني الإمام المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين، ولعنة الله عليَّ إن لم أكُن الإمام المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ من الله الواحد القهّار عداد ثواني الدّهر والشهر من أوّل العمر إلى اليوم الآخر إلى يوم يقوم النّاس لربّ العالمين، فاتّقوا الله فلستم أنتم مَن تصطفون الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّكم ذلك لأنكم لستم أنتم من يقسم رحمة الله حتى تحرّموا علينا التعريف بنفسي وشأني فيكم وقُلتم إنّ ذلك لا يحقّ لي، ومن ثمّ أردّ عليكم وأقول: بلى والله العظيم لا يحقّ لي ولا لكم اصطفاء الإمام المهديّ خليفة الله في الأرض كما لا يحقّ لملائكة الله المقربين المُعارضة في شأن اختيار خليفة الله والذي يختصّ باختيار خليفته في الأرض هو مالك السموات والأرض وحده، ولم يأخذ رأيكم ولا رأي ملائكته في شأن من يصطفي ويختار، وقال الله تعالى:
    {
    وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً ۖ قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٠} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فهل أنتم أعلمُ من ملائكة الله والذي لا يحقّ لهم التّدخل في شأن اصطفاء خليفة ربّهم؟ ولم أجِد الله قال للملائكة قولًا يذمّهم فيه إلا حين تدخّلوا في شأن اصطفاء خليفة ربّهم وهو أمرٌ يختصّ به الله وحده من دون خلقه، ولذلك قال الله للملائكة إنهم غير صادقين بقولهم:
    {أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَنْ يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نسبِّح بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ}، فهم يريدون أن يصطفيَ الله خليفته صاحب الدرجة العالية منهم لأنهم يرون أنهم أولى من الجنّ والإنس أن يكون خليفة الله الشامل من الملائكة، ومن ثمّ حاجّوا ربّهم بقولهم: {وَنَحْنُ نسبِّح بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ}، ولكن الله يعلمُ ما لا يعلمون، وأراد أن يُعَلِّمهم أن تصريح الخلافة يختصّ به الله ومن ثمّ يزيد الخليفة المُصطفى بسطةً في العلم ليجعله برهان الخلافة من أوّل خليفةٍ إلى خاتم خُلفاء الله أجمعين، وأراد الله أن يقيم الحجّة عليهم عن طريق الخليفة الذي زاده بسطةً في العلم عليهم، وجعل الملائكة وآدمَ في ساحة الاختبار لبسطة العلم فإن كانوا أعلم من آدمَ فَصَدَقوا، وقال الله تعالى: {وَعَلَّمَ آدَمَ الْأَسْمَاءَ كلّها ثمّ عَرَ‌ضَهُمْ عَلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ فَقَالَ أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاءِ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِن كنتم صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ قَالُوا سبحانكَ لَا عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلَّا مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿٣٢﴾ قَالَ يَا آدَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا أَنبَأَهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السموات وَالأرض وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كنتم تَكْتُمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

إذًا، يا معشر علماء الأمّة إذا كان لا يحقّ لملائكة الرحمن أن يقسموا رحمة ربّهم بل الله يؤتي مُلكه من يشاء فكيف يحقّ لكم أنتم وهذا هو ناموس الخلافة في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ؟ وكذلك لا يحقّ للأنبياء اصطفاء خليفة الله من دونه وهو ربّ الملكوت وليس أحدًا سواه، ولذلك لا يحقّ لأحدٍ أن يصطفي خليفة الله سواه سبحانه وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا، ولا يحقّ لأحدٍ أن يرى أنه أحقّ بالخلافة لا من الملائكة ولا من الإنس ولا من الجنّ، فانظروا لخليفة الله طالوتَ برغم أنه ليس إلا خليفة الله على بني إسرائيل فلم يحقّ لهم المعارضة في اصطفاء خليفة ربّهم عليهم، وقال الله تعالى:
    {
    وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا ۚ قَالُوا أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِّنَ الْمَالِ ۚ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٢٤٧} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وهذا ما أعلمه في ناموس الخلافة في الكتاب، ولكنكم يا معشر أهل السُّنة لديكم ناموسٌ عكس ذلك جُملةً وتفصيلًا وهو:
    أولًا: إنكم حرَّمتم على الإمام المهديّ أن يعرِّفكم على شأنه فيكم فيقول إني خليفة الله عليكم اصطفاني وزادني بسطةً في العلم عليكم ليجعل ذلك برهان الخلافة إن كنتم مؤمنين.

ثانيًا: أفتيتم إنكم أنتم من يتحكم في هذا فتقولون: "يا فلان إنك أنت الإمام المهديّ المنتظر" فتبايعونه جبرًا بالخلافة كرهًا شاء أم أبى، ومن ثمّ أقول لكم يا معشر علماء السُّنة: أولو كان ذلك مخالفًا لمُحكَم القرآن العظيم في ناموس الاصطفاء لخليفة الله في الأرض كما فصّلنا لكم ذلك تفصيلًا؟ أفلا تعقلون؟! لأن عقيدتكم مخالفةٌ لمُحكَم القرآن في ناموس الخلافة ومخالفةٌ للعقل والمنطق.

ولربّما يودّ أحد علماء السُّنة أن يُقاطعني ويقول: "مهلًا مهلًا أيُّها الإمام ناصر أيّها الكذاب الأشِر، فلستَ المهديّ المنتظر خليفة الله الواحد القهّار بل نحن البشر من نُقرِّر خليفة الله على البشر كما ورد في الأثَر أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر لا يقول أنه المهديّ المنتظَر ومن قال أنه المهديّ المنتظر فإنه كذّابٌ أشِر". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام ناصر المهديّ المنتظر وأقول: ألم أَأْتِك بناموس الخلافة على البشر بالبيان الحقّ للذكر؟ قُل هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين يا معشر السُّنة والشيعة الذين ضلّوا وأضلّوا عن الصراط المستقيم بأحاديث الشيطان الرجيم التي من عند غير الله مخالفة لمُحكَم القرآن العظيم، فإن كان ناصر محمد اليمانيّ كذّابًا أشِرًا وليس المهديّ المنتظر فأْتوا بالبيان الحقّ للذكر هو خيرٌ من بيان الإمام ناصر الكذاب الأشِر في نظركم إن كنتم صادقين، فلا تكذِبوا على أنفسكم يا معشر الشيعة والسنة، وأقسم بالله العليّ العظيم أنكم ضللتم وأضللتم عن الصراط المستقيم كثيرًا من الأمم وتحسبون أنّكم على شيءٍ ولستُم على شيءٍ جميعًا، ومثلكم كمثل اليهود والنّصارى تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {
    وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ لَيْسَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَقَالَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ لَيْسَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَهُمْ يَتْلُونَ الْكِتَابَ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ قَالَ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ مِثْلَ قَوْلِهِمْ ۚ فَاللَّـهُ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فِيمَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ﴿١١٣} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

بل والله إنكم لتَكْرَهون بعضكم بعضًا أشدّ من كرهكم لليهود! قاتلكم الله أهنْتم أمّتكم ولو كنتم على الحقّ لألّف الله بين قلوبكم، ولكن مثلكم كمثل اليهود والنّصارى تولّيتم عن الحقّ جميعًا فألقى الله العداوة والبغضاء بين قلوبكم، وأرجو من الله أن يُنقِذ قلوبكم قبل أن يُقطّعها فتصلى سعيرًا، وابتعثني الله رحمةً للعباد ولكنكم حِلتم بين النّاس ورحمة ربّهم وحيّرتم أفكارهم بغير الحقّ، وقالت الشيعة بل الإمام المهديّ محمد بن الحسن العسكري، وقالت السُّنة بل الإمام المهديّ محمد بن عبد الله، ومن ثمّ أقول لكم: أفلا ترون أنكم لستم على شيءٍ لا السُّنة ولا الشيعة؟ فليس الإمام المهديّ اسمه محمدًا بل
    ناصر محمد مُبتدأ وخبر، ولا ينبغي أن يكون اسم الإمام المهديّ محمدًا، وذلك لأنّ محمدًا في عقيدة الباطل سوف يكون ناصرًا لِمَنْ إن كنتم صادقين؟ وذلك لأن محمدًا رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - قال في شأن الاسم للإمام المهديّ: [ يواطئ اسمُه اسمي ].

ولماذا التواطؤ يا أولي الألباب؟ وذلك لأنّ الإمام المهديّ الحقّ سوف يأتي ناصرًا لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وذلك لأنّ حديث محمدٍ رسول الله الحقّ ليس بحديثٍ فارغٍ كمثل حديثكم بل جاء من عند الله عن طريق شديد القوى بالحديث الحقّ ولله حكمةٌ بالغةٌ كبرى وفاءً لوعده لمحمدٍ رسوله بالحقّ فيتمّ الله بعبده نوره ولو كره المجرمون ظُهوره.

وما زلت من أواخر شهر مُحرّم 1426 إلى أواخر شهر مُحرّم 1430 تاريخ صدور هذا البيان وأنا أناديكم عبر الإنترنت العالميّة وسيلة المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ طاولة الحوار لكافّة البشر فلم تجيبوا طلب الحوار يا معشر علماء السُّنة والشيعة، ولا أصلِّي عليكم ولا على من والاكم حتى تُسلّموا لمُحكَم القرآن تسليمًا، ما لَم؛ ففي قلوبكم زيغٌ عن الحقّ، وأُشهدُ الله عليكم وملائكته والصالحين من عباده إن وجدوا في هذه الأرض التي مُلئَت جورًا وظُلمًا أني أدعوكم لطاولة الحوار نعمة من الله كبرى وكلّ عالِمٍ يستطيع أن يحضَر إلى طاولة الحوار للمهديّ المنتظَر وهو في داره ويجادل بأفكاره، وليس للمهديّ المنتظَر إلا شرطٌ واحدٌ لا ثاني له وهو أن تؤمنوا بالقرآن العظيم.

ولربّما يودّ أحد علماء الشيعة أو السنة أن يقول: "ومن قال لك أيّها المهديّ المنتظَر المزعوم أننا لا نؤمن بالقرآن العظيم؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّكم وأقول: أفلا ترون أنكم حقًّا أصبحتم كمثل اليهود والنّصارى وقالوا سمعنا وعصينا؟ فأنتم تؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم ولكنكم معرضون حتى عن مُحكَم القرآن حتى لو آتيناكم بترليون برهان من مُحكَم القرآن لجعلتم الحقّ وراء ظهوركم وأتيتم بحديثٍ أو روايةٍ تخالف لهذا الترليون البرهان من مُحكَم القرآن، ومن ثمّ تزعمون أنكم به مؤمنون وأنتم قد كفرتم وانقلبتم على أعقابكم إن لم تتَّبعوا مُحكَم القرآن.

وأُقسم بالله الواحد القهّار إنّكم لأخطر على المسلمين من فتنة المسيح الدجال لأنكم تصّدون عن الحقّ بأحاديثَ تخالف لمُحكَم القرآن العظيم ومن ثمّ تزعمون أنّكم بالقرآن مؤمنون، وكذلك تصدّون عن الحقّ بصمتِكم وإعراضِكم، ولا يريد الإمّعات من البشر أن يصدّقوا المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ من ربّهم حتى يُصَدِّق بشأني السُّنة والشيعة، ومن ثمّ أردّ على الإمَّعات من النّاس الذين لا يعقلون شيئًا ولا يستخدمون عقولهم شيئًا كالأنعام: إنّ شرطكم هذا غايةٌ لا يستطيع أن يُدركها المهديّ المُنتَظَر الحقّ من ربّكم فإن افتريت على الله كذبًا بغير الحقّ وقلت أنا الإمام محمد بن الحسن العسكري فسوف أنال غضب أهل السُّنة فيلعنوني لعنًا كبيرًا، وإن قُلت أنا الإمام محمد بن عبد الله غضب مني الشيعة فيلعنوني لعنًا كبيرًا ولن يلعنوا إلا أنفسهم لو فعلوا، وسوف يَصْلون سعيرًا إن أعرضوا عن مُحكَم القرآن العظيم.

وأكرِّر وأذِّكر وأقول يا معشر علماء السُّنة والشيعة الاثني عشر وكافة الفرق الإسلاميّة: هلمّوا لنحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون، شرطٌ علينا ووعدٌ غير مكذوبٍ أن نأتيكم بالحكم الحقّ بينكم من مُحكَم القرآن من آياته المُحكمات، ومَن في قلبه زيغٌ عن محكم القرآن ويتّبع المُتشابه في ظاهره مع أحاديث الفتنة ففي قلبه زيغٌ عن الحقّ، وسوف يحكم الله بيني وبين الذين زاغوا عن الحقّ وهو خيرُ الحاكمين.

وها هو كوكب العذاب اقترب أكثر فأكثر وأنتم لا تزالون علينا مُستكبرين، فمن ينصركم من الله إن أعرضتم عن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني الذي يُحاجّكم بكلام الله؟ فبأيّ حديثٍ بعده تؤمنون؟!

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
    كتب هذا البيان شخصيًّا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

6. افتراضي

Asalaamualaikum All

Thanks for the replies. As for the verse below, this refers to the fabricated hadiths, .......but of those in authority....and to those in authority among them, those of them who can devise knowledge of it would have known it....who is this refering too?.....the men of truth concerning the Quran, or the Torah, and was it meant for Muhammads time, peace and blessings be upon him and his family, or does it have any meaning for our time in todays society, to go to those of knowledge and understanding........meaing is it just about the hadiths and Quran?

{Whoever obeys the Messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many discrepancies.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the Messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can devise knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan save a few.(83) 4:80-83

Also, can you clarify this verse for me,.........and those of you who are in authority;.......

O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger and those of you who are in authority; and if ye have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if ye are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end. 4:59

7. افتراضي

Peace and blessings of Allah to you too sister Teachme,

اقتباس المشاركة :
    .......but of those in authority....and to those in authority among them, those of them who can devise knowledge of it would have known it....who is this refering too?.....the men of truth concerning the Quran, or the Torah, and was it meant for Muhammads time, peace and blessings be upon him and his family, or does it have any meaning for our time in todays society, to go to those of knowledge and understanding........meaing is it just about the hadiths and Quran?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    As for your questioning about those in authority they are mentioned in the statement of Allah's khlaifa the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him and his family, that they are the Imam's of the Book who are selected and chosen by Allah and none else who were taught by Allah the interpretation of the Book and the last of them is the Awaited Imam Mahdi for he does not explain the grand Quran out of his own self and he is not taught by anyone other than Allah, to teach us the interpretation of the allegorical-similar verses and to devise the True judgement in the law of Allah's Book to rule between the differing Muslims, Christians and Jews as well.
    Any other self appointed Imams or chosen by people and not by Allah they explain the Book conjectural way and they say against Allah what they know not and there where the problems began for following the steps of satan and turning away from Allah's command.
    And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

8. افتراضي

Dear sister

the answer to your first question, I got it with my brothers help

{Whoever obeys the Messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many discrepancies.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the Messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can devise knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan save a few.(83) 4:80-83

those men are the holy Quran's keepers whom blessed by god with knowledge to explain the Quran's verses and use this knowledge to discover the fabricated hadiths that doesn't match with the holy book's teaches

and for your second question

(O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger and those of you who are in authority; and if ye have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if ye are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end

those who in athorty in this verse are the 12 Imams descended from Lady Fatima the daughter of our great prophet Mohamed may pace be upon him

dear sister note that the 12 Imam is Al Imam AL Mahdi Nasser Mohamed Al Yamani and he is the last one

sorry for misunderstanding I thought you are a guy

peace be with you

9. افتراضي

Asalaamualaikum All

Thankyou for making it very clear for me. And yes I am a sister, no worries, I guess I should of informed those that thought me a brother, my appologies.

So, may I ask who these other 11 previous Imams were. Are these the ones that the shias talk about, and how the twelver sect came about ??
    Also, have these previous Imams produced writings and their Interpretations of the Quran, that is by way of Allah, as chosen by Allah.

My thoughts now, would seem to be......and if these previous Imams were gifted by Allah of the truth of the Quran, then there must be many muslims that know the truth but hold it to them selves, or are not believed?!!......and why is it that they never came into the forfront each time to teach the Quran ?!!!............All part of Allahs plan I guess, that many a muslim will still be in the dark anbd following conjecture and blindly following hadiths more so and their main stream scholars than dare to look at the Quran and study for them selves. Allah Akbr.

So it would seem to me also, that each sect has something of the right nature, the many parts of a jiggsaw if you like, the truth and knowledge scattered far and wide and possesed by the different sects.!!!!......though, still mixed with falsehood, pride and agarrance and a hatred or dislike for one another. As Allah states, each sect taking pride in what they have.

There is also one other thing, about the interpretation of the Quran, by past interpretators, not the previous 11 nor Nasser Muhammad. It is what many call the science of understanding the Quran, those that study it I guess. I am constantly told that the Quran has many meannigs, we have the tafsir, then the tawil, its meanig, then the batin, the inner meaning, the Zahir, the apparent meaing, and the mutashibihat, the unspecific, metaphoraical meaing. Thus what is taught in the Masjids and sermons is that the Quran has many layers to it and that it goes deeper and deeper into meanig. And that is why most muslims cannot understand the Quran or even bother to pick it up and read it, because they are taught that they will not be able to understand it. ........Question............to what exrtent can this be true?.......I see that they may be lost in interpretaion or understanding, by not knowing about Saqar for instance.

I have read the Quran many times, and with Nasser Muhammads mention of certain subjects like, Saqar in particular, it has made the Quran crystal clear for me, thus I seem to be able to understand most of it as clear as day. Of course there is still just the odd small verses here and there that I dont understand, but I get the guist and see how it is layed out clearly as Nasser Muhammad states, in order, concise and follows a pattern of explanation. Allah Akbr.

10. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم
    Peace and blessings of Allah to you too sister Teachme,

As for your questioning about those in authority they are mentioned in the statement of Allah's khlaifa the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him and his family, that they are the Imam's of the Book who are selected and chosen by Allah and none else who were taught by Allah the interpretation of the Book and the last of them is the Awaited Imam Mahdi for he does not explain the grand Quran out of his own self and he is not taught by anyone other than Allah, to teach us the interpretation of the allegorical-similar verses and to devise the True judgement in the law of Allah's Book to rule between the differing Muslims, Christians and Jews as well.
    Any other self appointed Imams or chosen by people and not by Allah they explain the Book conjectural way and they say against Allah what they know not and there where the problems began for following the steps of satan and turning away from Allah's command.
    And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    انتهى الاقتباس من راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم
    Salam again sister, I urge to keep reading the past an new statements of the Imam Mahdi peace be upon him and you will find the answer for your question because he addressed it in the past many times in many statements by just put in the search area of the website and you will find the results also in addition many newly translated statements will help as well to get the picture

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-11-2019, 09:00 AM
  2. A command of obedience on earth; from the first khalifa to the last khalifa..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-04-2016, 12:30 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2016, 05:34 PM
  4. An urgent command of the Imam Mahdi to all best foremost supporters in various regions..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-03-2015, 01:50 AM
  5. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 14-08-2014, 06:33 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •