Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

02 - 04 - 1431 AH
18 - 03 - 2010 AD
04:53 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

The Awaited Mahdi is not infallible of mistakes, but he is infallible of forging against Allah without the Truth..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

My honorable brother, indeed the Awaited Mahdi is not infallible of mistakes, but he is infallible of forging against Allah without the Truth, and for that not a believer in the Quran disputes with him but he dominated over him by the authority of the explanatory-statement for the Quran, and for each call there is a proof, and the table of dialogue is the battlefield raising the grand Quran atop; the sharp ends of my spear for the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book for us to rule between the disputers in the religion from the Christians, Jews and the Muslims, so I rule among them in justice and I dominate over them by the authority of knowledge so I devise it for them from the decisive grand Quran, so whom they want the Truth do not find resistance in themselves of the acknowledgement in the Truth and they submit with full submission.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1286

اقتباس المشاركة 4451 من موضوع المهديّ المنتظَر ليس معصومًا مِن الأخطاء، ولكنّه معصومٌ من الافتراء على الله بغير الحقّ ..

الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
02 - ربيع الثاني - 1431 هـ
18 - 03 - 2010 مـ
04:53 صباحًا
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأم القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=585

ـــــــــــــــــــ

المهديّ المنتظَر ليس معصومًا مِن الأخطاء، ولكنّه معصومٌ من الافتراء على الله بغير الحقّ ..

بِسم اللهِ الرحمن الرحيم، وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والْحَمدُ لله ربّ العالمينَ..

أخي الكريم إنّ المهديّ المُنتظَر ليس معصومًا مِن الأخطاء ولكنّه معصومٌ من الافتراء على الله بغير الحقّ، ولذلك لا يُحاججه مؤمنٌ بالقرآن إلّا هيمن عليه بسلطانِ البيان للقرآن، ولكلِّ دعوى برهانٌ، وطاولة الحوار هي الميدان؛ رافعًا القرآنَ العظيم فوق سنان رُمحي لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله لنحكُم بين المُختلفين في الدّين من النّصارى واليهود والمسلمين، فأحكمُ بينهم بالحقّ وأُهيمن عليهم بسلطان العلم فأستنبطه لهم من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم حتى لا يجد الذين يريدون الحقّ حرجًا في أنفسهم من الاعتراف بالحقّ ويسلّموا تسليمًا.

وَسَلامٌ عَلَى المُرسَلين وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ربِّ الْعَالَمِينَ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..