Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - 06 - 1432 AH
30 - 05 - 2011 AD
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

{Such is Allah, your True Lord. And what is there after the Truth, except falsehood? How then are you turned away!}

Indeed by Allah, were it not for the worshipers of the Greatest Bliss — Allah would not have get anyone out of hell-fire..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and all the Muslim submitteres to their Lord till the day of judgement..
Peace, mercy of Allah and His blessing upon you my beloved best foremost supporters in the era of dialogue before the appearing, and all of you are the joy of the eye of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and the most loved to my heart is the utmost of you in competing to my Lord of those who would never forgo (the love and the closeness) of their Lord to the Imam Mahdi, that the Imam Mahdi is being the most loved and the closest (in rank), for the fact he is the Imam Mahdi — Allah’s khalifa. Then I say to whom are forgoing (the love and the closeness) of their Lord for the Imam Mahdi; I say to them: To be brought closer to whom that you had forgo (the love and the closeness) of Allah if you were Truthful? And Allah the Most High said: {Such is Allah, your True Lord. And what is there after the Truth, except falsehood? How then are you turned away!}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:32

So do not be as those who forgo of Allah to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- to be him the most loved and the closest to the Lord. Then I say to them: O scholars of the Muslims and their nation, so to be brought closer to whom that you forgo (the love and the closeness) of Allah to Mohammad messenger of Allah to be him the most loved servant and the closest? O glory be to Allah, and you are servants of who? Answer me if you were truthful. So keep your duty to Allah my beloved for Allah’s pleasure, so if you had forgo of the high elevated prominent-degree in the blissful garden of heaven to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- then I say to you: Therefore this is a kingdom of one of you the high elevated prominent-degree surely is rightful for him if he pleases to spend it as offering to get close to his Lord for him to be the most loved servant to the Self of his Lord from among the servants, then Allah accepts from him for the fact he did that for his Lord to be him the most loved to the Self of his Lord, then Allah accepts from him and makes him the most loved servant to Himself from among His servants altogether, and even if Allah gave him the highest degree in loving him on the level of degrees of Allah’s lovers altogether then remains the Greatest Bliss Allah’s pleasure in Himself; as for those who love themselves surely if one of them attains that and Allah said to him: O My servant so and so I am pleased with you, and your Lord said in His decisive Book: {Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:119; O My servant are you pleased with your Lord? Then the answer would be: “And how I do not get pleased with you my Lord? And You just got pleased with me and saved me from Your hell-fire and surely You made me enter Your garden of heaven, and that’s not all in fact You made me the closest servant to Your great throne itself, and that’s not all in fact You made me Your khalifa upon the kingdom of the garden of heaven, and that’s not all in fact You made me the most loved servant and the closest servant to Yourself from among Your servants altogether, so how myself is not being pleased and You jus honored me by that all of it, so what would I wish for after this honoring!”.

As for the servants of the Greatest Bliss; by Allah, not one of them be pleased by that in all of it, so if Allah gave one of them the level of leadership of the whole kingdom and He makes him the most loved servant to his Lord’s Self, then Allah says to him: O my servant so and so Allah just got pleased with you and it is truly incumbent upon your Lord to please you ratification to My True promise in the decisive Book: {Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him} so it was truly incumbent upon your Lord to please you. Then you find their reply to their Lord is very different so one of them says: Far from, very far that I get please in all of that Oh Who I love Him the more than His servants and more than myself and more than His kingdom altogether in the world and in the hereafter, so who the lover be pleased and he knows that his Beloved the All Merciful is sorrowing and sad upon the result of the test to His servants because He found the disbelievers twofold of the grateful ones, so what a tragedy on them is this and what a major calamity?”. And He looks at them so He says to each one of them: {Oh my sorrow, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zuma] 39:56

And since the regret became severe in their hearts on what they fell short of their duty to their Lord surely here Allah is no longer angry at them, in fact He says: {O sorrow upon the servants!}Truthful Allah the Great [Ya-Seen] 36:30

Perhaps one would like to interrupt me who do not know so he says: “ In fact Allah is angry at them”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: Only the anger continues in Allah’s Self on them until they regret on what they fell short of their duty to Allah and they are sorrowing on themselves so each one of them says: {Oh my sorrow, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;}Truthful Allah the Great, then the anger ends in Allah’s Self and remains the sorrow in Himself upon His servants who wronged themselves, and He is sad a severe sadness and sorrowing in Himself whichever grief, and I swear by Allah the Great indeed it is the utmost sorrow then the sorrow of a mother looking at her son while he is screaming in the miserable hell-fire, so imagine the great extent of her sorrow, so how about the sorrow of Who is Most Merciful with His servants than the mother with her son, Allah the Most merciful than all who have mercy, so imagine the greatness of the sorrow of the All Merciful the Most Merciful O servants of the All Merciful the Most Merciful

Perhaps one of who do not know would like to interrupt me so he says: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, Is not Allah is able to forgive them then He does not chastise them a thing and He makes them to enter His paradise instead of He remain sorrowing on them?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I say: Allah the Most High said: {Shall We then make those who submit as the criminals?(35) What is the matter with you? How do you judge?(36)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:35-36

How is equal the outcome of the believer with the outcome of the transgressor so they enter paradise! And Allah the Most High said: {Is he then, who is a believer, like him who is a transgressor? They are not equal.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajda] 32:18

And Allah the Most High said: {And whoever acts hostilely to the Messenger after guidance has become manifest to him and follows other than the way of the believers, We turn him to that to which he (himself) turns and make him enter hell; and it is an evil resort.(115) Surely Allah forgives not setting up partners with Him, and He forgives all besides this to whom He pleases. And whoever sets up a partner with Allah, he indeed goes far astray.(116) Besides Him they call on nothing but female divinities and they call on nothing but a rebellious devil,(117) Whom Allah has cursed. And he said: Certainly I will take of Thy servants an appointed portion;(118) And certainly I will lead them astray and excite in them vain desires and bid them so that they will slit the ears of the cattle, and bid them so that they will alter Allah’s creation. And whoever takes satan for a friend, forsaking Allah, he indeed suffers a manifest loss.(119) He promises them and excites vain desires in them. And the devil promises them only to deceive.(120) These — their refuge is hell, and they will find no way of escape from it.(121) And those who believe and do good, We shall make them enter Gardens in which rivers flow, to abide therein for ever. It is Allah’s promise, in truth. And who is more truthful in word than Allah?(122) It will not be in accordance with your vain desires nor the vain desires of the People of the Book. Whoever does evil, will be requited for it and will not find for himself besides Allah a friend or a helper.(123) And whoever does good deeds, whether male or female, and he (or she) is a believer — these will enter the Garden, and they will be dealt without the slightest injustice.(124)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:115-124. Look at the word of Allah the Most High: {And whoever takes satan for a friend, forsaking Allah, he indeed suffers a manifest loss.(119) He promises them and excites vain desires in them. And the devil promises them only to deceive.(120) These — their refuge is hell, and they will find no way of escape from it.(121) And those who believe and do good, We shall make them enter Gardens in which rivers flow, to abide therein for ever. It is Allah’s promise, in truth. And who is more truthful in word than Allah?(122) It will not be in accordance with your vain desires nor the vain desires of the People of the Book. Whoever does evil, will be requited for it and will not find for himself besides Allah a friend or a helper.(123)}Truthful Allah the Great.

So How Allah’s word becomes unjust and He violates them — glory be to Him — out of His own Self in what He promised them — glory be to Him? And who is more truthful in word than Allah? And Allah the Most High said: {And the owners of the Garden call out to the companions of the Fire: We have found that which our Lord promised us to be true; have you, too, found that which your Lord promised to be true? They will say: Yes. Then a crier will cry out among them: The curse of Allah is on the wrongdoers,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:44

Indeed by Allah were it not for the servants of the Greatest Bliss Allah would not have got out anyone of His hell-fire. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And those whose good deeds are light, those are they who have lost their souls, abiding in hell.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muminoon] 23:103

But O people Indeed the servants of the Greatest Bliss refused the blissful garden of heaven and surely took advantage of Allah’s promise to whom Allah got pleased with them so Allah promised them in their pleasure with their Lord, and Allah the Most High said: {Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:119. But the servants of the Greatest Bliss did not get pleased in themselves despite that Allah got pleased with them and honored them a great honoring that astonished the servants of the kingdom, and Allah displayed to them to get them pleased in themselves and said to them: Did not I save you from My hell-fire and made enter My paradise? They said: “O our Allah yes, and we would never be pleased”. Then they debate with their Lord in His promise and they say: “O Most Truthful than the truthful ones indeed You have said and Your word is the Truth: {Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him}Truthful Allah the Great”. Then their Lord replies to them and say: {(It is) Allah’s promise! Allah will not fail in His promise, but most people know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:6

{And who is more faithful to his promise than Allah?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:111

So if you were desiring that We raise your levels in the gardens of bliss so preceded the truthful promise from your Lord: {And that man can have nothing but what he strives for;(39) And that his striving will soon be seen.(40) Then he will be rewarded for it with the fullest reward,(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:39-41

Surely We would never wrong of your deed a thing: {Surely Allah wrongs not the weight of an atom; and if it is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:40

But I Am Your Lord Doer to what I desire: {He cannot be questioned as to what He does, and they will be questioned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:23

So who is there that will bring your Lord to count if He added to you of His grace? And if your Lord willed we would increase you and raised your levels in the blissful garden of heaven until you get pleased in yourselves, so would you get pleased if your Lord raised your status to the highest level in the blissful garden of heaven which it should not be except for one of My servants?

Then would be displayed for them the high elevated prominent-degree (for each of them) one by one — so they refuse and they refuse to get pleased and they debate with their Lord in His True promise: {Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him}Truthful Allah the Great, and here the astonishment overwhelms all Allah’s servants in the kingdom of jinn and mankind so they say into themselves: “Amazing for those people how they never get pleased and Allah got pleased with them and He wants to please them ratifying to His True promise: {Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him}! So how each one of them refuses the finest level in the blissful garden of heaven? Surely this is a strange thing the matter of those people who He loves them and they love Him”.

Then the assembly hears the call out of the Lord to people He loves them and they love Him so He says: O My servants didn’t you get pleased in yourselves and We had displayed to each one of you the finest level in the blissful gardens of heaven, then We added to you so I made you the most loved of My servants to Myself at all on the day meeting so did you get pleased? And here is the major surprises and the astonishment overtook Allah’s servants in the whole kingdom to the fact they heard the servants of the Greatest Bliss saying: “Far from, very far, we would never get pleased even if You made us the most loved of Your servants to Yourself from among the servants in the whole kingdom”. Then they debate with their Lord by His True promise for whom Allah got pleased with them so He promised to please them. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him}Truthful Allah the Great.

Then Allah replies to them and say: So what pleases you O My servants? So they said: “You would never be able to please us in what Your right hand possess our Lord”. Then their Lord replies to them and say: Don’t you believe that Allah is Possessor of power over all things? Then they say by one tongue: “O our Allah yes, You create what You will and You are the All Knowing, the Well Aware, but what is there after the Truth but falsehood? Then Allah knows what they mean from their saying and what is there after the truth but falsehood? Because He never create a God like Him glory be to Him the Most High for the fact; the secret of His pleasure is in Allah’s Self glory be to Him the Most High.

And here the amazement includes the close angels of the All Merciful all (of the others) and feared for them from the Lord’s wrath, how do they address their Lord who permitted for them in the speech to honor them then they say You would never be able to please us in what Your right hand possess, and here — by Allah the Great — the major astonishment, then Allah replies to them and say: A promise upon your Lord not be failed that He pleases you, so what do you want from your Lord to fulfill it for you? then they say: “We want the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the bliss of the kingdom”.

And here as well the other astonishment befalls mankind and jinn and the close angels so they say: “What bliss is greater than what their Lord gave them then they refused it? O for the amazement from those people whom He loves them and they love Him!”. Then Allah says to His servants altogether: Enter My garden of heaven I just forgave you and got pleased in Myself and My mercy interceded for you from the grip of My wrath and My chastisement. Then the freed who the terror has gone from their hearts because of what they heard it from their Lord; they said to the servants of the Greatest Bliss: {they said: What is it that your Lord said? They said: The Truth. And He is the Most High, the Great.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:23

It is then the Greatest Bliss is achieved and the Truth has been uncovered from its root, and Allah’s name the Greatest has been cleared for all. Then the Awaited Mahdi and his supporters fall prostrate between the hands of the worshiped Lord and prostrate with him all the servants in the kingdom willingly or unwillingly even satans while they are humiliated in disgrace. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And whoever is in the heavens and the earth makes obeisance to Allah only, willingly and unwillingly, and their shadows, too, at morn and eve.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra’ad] 13:15

But satans can not prostrate with humbled hearts tearful from their sincere hearts but implementation to the command of khalifa of the All Merciful in the prostration for the Lord after achieving the Greatest Bliss.

Perhaps lucifer would like to interrupt the Awaited Mahdi so he says: “Why Allah’s mercy did not include us — O you the Imam Mahdi?”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: In fact my Lord embraced all things in mercy — O lucifer — but the spite, envy and vehement hatred are still fill your hearts till the day of judgement so repent to your Lord and say our Lord You encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive us and have mercy on us after we wronged ourselves and despaired from Your mercy, and Your promise is the Truth and You are the Most Merciful than all who have mercy.

And the reason of lucifer’s sedition of the degree of khilafat was the disbelief and envy, and lucifer got angry from his Lord and the reason of his anger was: Why Allah did not honor the jinn with the khilafat degree so He makes lucifer the khalifa on the whole kingdom from the angels, jinn and mankind? But it cleared to us the secret of the creation by the Truth that Allah did not create His servants for which of them He makes him a khalifa for Him on the kingdom; in fact Allah the Most High said: {And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51:56

O servants of Allah of jinn and mankind including lucifer and all satans, respond altogether to the call of the Imam Mahdi and do not be arrogant so we guide you by the True explanatory-statement for the Quran to the path of the All Merciful and we are truthful. Perhaps one of the Muslims would like to interrupt me so he says: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni strange you are, how do you want satan to be guided to the Truth from their Lord and Allah had wrath against them and cursed them and placed on them His curse and the curse of His angels and the people altogether! So how Allah turns to them (mercifully) if they turned (to Him repenting) and had befall them Allah’s curse? Or you have an authority in this O Nasser Mohammad that Allah will forgive to who turned (to Him repenting) and got close (to Allah in repentance) and had befall him Allah’s curse and His angels and the people all together?”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: Allah the Most High said: {How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their believing, and (after) they had borne witness that the Messenger was true, and clear arguments had come to them? And Allah guides not the unjust people.(86) As for these, their reward is that on them is the curse of Allah and the angels and the people, altogether,(87) Abiding therein. Their chastisement shall not be lightened, nor shall they be respited,(88) Except those who repent after that and amend, for surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(89)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:86-89

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
Allah’s khalifa and His servants the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?3543

اقتباس المشاركة 16251 من موضوع ألا والله لولا عبيد النعيم الأعظم ما أخرج الله من ناره أحداً..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
27 - 06 - 1432 هـ
30 - 05 - 2011 مـ
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

{فَذَلِكُمُ اللّهُ ربّكم الحقّ فَمَاذَا بَعْدَ الحقّ إِلاَّ الضَّلاَلُ فَأَنَّى تُصْرَفُونَ}
ألا والله لولا عبيد النعيم الأعظم ما أخرج الله من ناره أحداً ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وجميع المسلمين لربّهم إلى يوم الدين..
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، وجميعكم قرّة عين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وأحبَّكم إلى قلبي أشدّكم تنافساً إلى ربّي من الذين لن يتفضّلوا بربّهم للإمام المهديّ أن يكون الإمام المهديّ هو الأحبّ والأقرب كونه الإمام المهديّ خليفة الله، ومن ثم أقول للذين يتفضّلون بربّهم للإمام المهديّ أقول لهم: فقربة إلى مَنْ تفضّلتم بالله إن كنتم صادقين؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{فَذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّـهُ رَبُّكُمُ الْحَقُّ ۖ فَمَاذَا بَعْدَ الْحَقِّ إِلَّا الضَّلَالُ ۖ فَأَنَّىٰ تُصْرَفُونَ ﴿٣٢} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

فلا تكونوا كمثل الذين يتفضّلون بالله لمحمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أن يكون هو الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الرب، ومن ثمّ نقول لهم: يا علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم فقربةً إلى من تفضّلتم بالله لمحمدٍ رسول الله أن يكون هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب؟ ويا سبحان الله وأنتم عبيدُ من؟ أجيبوني إن كنتم صادقين. فاتّقوا الله أحبّتي في الله، فإذا تفضّلتم بالدرجة العالية الرفيعة في جنّة النعيم لمحمدٍ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - فمن ثمّ أقول لكم هذا إذا ملَكَ أحدكم الدرجة العالية الرفيعة فيحقّ له إنْ يشأ أن ينفقها قربةً إلى ربّه ليكون هو العبد الأحبّ إلى نفس ربّه من بين العبيد، ثمّ يتقبّل الله منه كونه فعل ذلك من أجل ربّه أن يكون هو الأحبّ إلى نفس ربّه، ومن ثم يتقبّل الله منه ويجعله العبد الأحبّ إلى نفسه من بين عبيده أجمعين، وحتى إذا أعطاه الله أعلى درجةٍ في حبّه على مستوى درجات أحباب الله أجمعين ومن ثمّ يتبقّى النعيم الأعظم رضوان الله في نفس ربّه؛ فأما الذين يحبّون أنفسهم فلو نال ذلك أحدهم وقال الله له: قد رضيت عنك يا عبدي فلان، وقال ربّك في محكم كتابه:
{رَّضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ} [المائدة:119].، فهل رضيتَ عن ربّك يا عبدي؟ ومن ثم يكون جوابه: "وكيف لا أرضى عنك ربّي وقد رضيتَ عنّي وأنقذتني من نارك فأدخلتني جنّتك، وليس ذلك فحسب بل وجعلتني أقرب عبدٍ إلى ذات عرشك العظيم، وليس ذلك فحسب بل وجعلتني خليفتك على ملكوت الجنة، وليس ذلك فحسب بل وجعلتني أحبّ عبدٍ وأقرب عبدٍ إلى نفسك من بين عبيدك أجمعين، فكيف لا تكون نفسي راضيةً وقد أكرمتني بذلك كُلّه فماذا أبغي من بعد هذا التكريم!".

وأما عبيد النعيم الأعظم وتالله لن يرضى أحدهم بذلك كُلِّه، فلو أنَّ الله يؤتي أحدهم درجة خلافة الملكوت كُلّه ويجعله أحبّ عبدٍ إلى نفس ربّه ومن ثمّ يقول الله له: يا عبدي فلان لقد رضيَ الله عنك وكان حقاً على ربّك أن يرضيك تصديقاً لوعدي الحقّ في محكم الكتاب
{رَّضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ} فكان حقّاً على ربّك أن يرضيك. ومن ثم تجدون ردّهم إلى ربّهم مختلفاً جداً فيقول أحدهم: "هيهات هيهات أن أرضى بذلك كُلّه يا من أحبّه أكثر من عبيده وأكثر من نفسي وأكثر من ملكوته أجمعين في الدُّنيا والآخرة، فكيف يرضى الحبيب وهو يعلمُ أنّ حبيبه الرحمن متحسّرٌ وحزينٌ على نتيجة الامتحان لعبيده كونه وجد الكافرين ضعفي الشاكرين، فأيّ مأساة عليهم هذه وأيّ مصيبة كبرى؟". وينظر إليهم فيقول كلّ واحد منهم: {يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّـهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:56]، وبما أنّ النّدم صار في قلوبهم شديداً على ما فرّطوا في جنب ربّهم فهنا لم يعُد الله غاضباً منهم، بل يقول: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ} صدق الله العظيم [يس:30].

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد الذين لا يعلمون فيقول: "بل غاضب عليهم ربّهم". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليهم الإمام المهديّ وأقول: إنّما الغضب يستمر في نفس الله عليهم حتى يندموا على ما فرّطوا في جنب الله ويتحسّرون على أنفسهم فيقول كلّ واحدٍ منهم:
{يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّـهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ}، ومن ثمّ ينتهي الغضب في نفس الله بانتهاء التعنّت والكفر بالله والإقرار بالحقِّ والنّدم الشديد، وهنا يذهب الغضب والغيظ من نفس الله وتبقى الحسرة في نفسه على عباده الذين ظلموا أنفسهم، وهو حزينٌ حُزناً شديداً ومتحسّرٌ في نفسه أيُّما تحسّرٍ، وأقسمُ بالله العظيم لهو أشدّ حسرةً من حسرة أمٍّ تنظر إلى ولدها وهو يُطرح في نار الجحيم، فتصوّروا عظيم المدى لحسرتها، فكيف بحسرة من هو أرحم بعباده من الأمّ بولدها (الله أرحم الراحمين)، فتصوّروا عظيم حسرة الرحمن الرحيم يا عبيد الرحمن الرحيم.

ولربّما يودّ أحد الذين لا يعلمون أن يقاطعني فيقول: "يا ناصر محمد، أليس الله قادراً أن يغفر لهم ثمّ لا يعذّبهم شيئاً ويدخلهم جنّته بدل أن يمكث متحسّراً عليهم؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد وأقول: قال الله تعالى:
{أَفَنَجْعَلُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ كَالْمُجْرِ‌مِينَ ﴿٣٥﴾ مَا لَكُمْ كَيْفَ تَحْكُمُونَ ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم]، فكيف تستوي نتيجة المؤمن بنتيجة الفاسق فيدخلون الجنة! وقال الله تعالى: {أَفَمَن كَانَ مُؤْمِنًا كَمَن كَانَ فَاسِقًا ۚ لَّا يَسْتَوُونَ ﴿١٨} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

وقال الله تعالى:
{وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ الرَّ‌سُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ الْهُدَىٰ وَيَتَّبِعْ غَيْرَ‌ سَبِيلِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِ مَا تَوَلَّىٰ وَنُصْلِهِ جَهَنَّمَ وَسَاءَتْ مَصِيرً‌ا ﴿١١٥﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ‌ أَن يُشْرَ‌كَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ‌ مَا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَمَن يُشْرِ‌كْ بِاللَّـهِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا بَعِيدًا ﴿١١٦﴾ إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا وَإِن يَدْعُونَ إِلَّا شَيْطَانًا مَّرِ‌يدًا ﴿١١٧﴾ لَّعَنَهُ اللَّـهُ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُ‌وضًا ﴿١١٨﴾ وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَآمُرَ‌نَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذَانَ الْأَنْعَامِ وَلَآمُرَ‌نَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُ‌نَّ خَلْقَ اللَّـهِ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ‌ خُسْرَ‌انًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١١٩﴾ يَعِدُهُمْ وَيُمَنِّيهِمْ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلَّا غُرُ‌ورً‌ا ﴿١٢٠﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ مَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَلَا يَجِدُونَ عَنْهَا مَحِيصًا ﴿١٢١﴾ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَنُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِ‌ي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ‌ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا وَعْدَ اللَّـهِ حَقًّا وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ قِيلًا ﴿١٢٢﴾ لَّيْسَ بِأَمَانِيِّكُمْ وَلَا أَمَانِيِّ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ مَن يَعْمَلْ سُوءًا يُجْزَ بِهِ وَلَا يَجِدْ لَهُ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ وَلِيًّا وَلَا نَصِيرً‌ا ﴿١٢٣﴾ وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِنَ الصَّالِحَاتِ مِن ذَكَرٍ‌ أَوْ أُنثَىٰ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ يَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَا يُظْلَمُونَ نَقِيرً‌ا ﴿١٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ‌ خُسْرَ‌انًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١١٩﴾ يَعِدُهُمْ وَيُمَنِّيهِمْ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلَّا غُرُ‌ورً‌ا ﴿١٢٠﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ مَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَلَا يَجِدُونَ عَنْهَا مَحِيصًا ﴿١٢١﴾ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَنُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِ‌ي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ‌ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا وَعْدَ اللَّـهِ حَقًّا وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ قِيلًا ﴿١٢٢﴾ لَّيْسَ بِأَمَانِيِّكُمْ وَلَا أَمَانِيِّ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ مَن يَعْمَلْ سُوءًا يُجْزَ بِهِ وَلَا يَجِدْ لَهُ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ وَلِيًّا وَلَا نَصِيرً‌ا ﴿١٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم، فكيف يصبح كلام الله غير حقّ ويخالفهم سبحانه من ذات نفسه بما وعدهم سبحانه؟ ومن أصدق من الله قيلاً؟ وقال الله تعالى: {وَنَادَىٰ أَصْحَابُ الْجَنَّةِ أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ أَن قَدْ وَجَدْنَا مَا وَعَدَنَا رَبُّنَا حَقًّا فَهَلْ وَجَدتُّم مَّا وَعَدَ رَبُّكُمْ حَقًّا ۖ قَالُوا نَعَمْ ۚ فَأَذَّنَ مُؤَذِّنٌ بَيْنَهُمْ أَن لَّعْنَةُ اللَّـهِ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٤٤} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ألا والله لولا عبيد النعيم الأعظم ما أخرج الله من ناره أحداً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَنْ خَفَّتْ مَوَازِينُهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ فِي جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدُونَ ﴿١٠٣} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

ولكن يا قوم إنّ عبيد النعيم الأعظم رفضوا جنّة النعيم فاستغلّوا وعد الله لمن رضي الله عنهم فوعدهم برضوانهم عن ربّهم، وقال الله تعالى:
{رَّضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:119]. ولكنّ عبيد النعيم الأعظم لم يرضوا في أنفسهم برغم أنَّ الله رضي عنهم وكرّمهم تكريماً عظيماً أدهش العبيد في الملكوت، وتمّ عرض الله لهم ليرضوا في أنفسهم وقال لهم:

ألم أُنقذكم من ناري وأُدخلكم جنّتي؟ قالوا: "اللهم نعم ولن نرضى". ثم يحاجّون ربّهم بوعده ويقولون: "يا أصدق الصادقين إنك قلت وقولك الحقّ:
{رَّضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ} صدق الله العظيم". ثمّ يردّ عليهم ربّهم ويقول: {وَعْدَ اللَّـهِ ۖ لَا يُخْلِفُ اللَّـهُ وَعْدَهُ وَلَـٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦} [الروم]، {وَمَنْ أَوْفَىٰ بِعَهْدِهِ مِنَ اللَّـهِ} [التوبة:111]، فإن كنتم تريدون أن نرفع درجاتكم في جنّات النعيم فسبق وعد الصدق من ربكم: {وَأَن لَّيْسَ لِلْإِنسَانِ إِلَّا مَا سَعَىٰ ﴿٣٩﴾ وَأَنَّ سَعْيَهُ سَوْفَ يُرَ‌ىٰ ﴿٤٠﴾ ثُمَّ يُجْزَاهُ الْجَزَاءَ الْأَوْفَىٰ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النجم]، فلن نظلم من عملكم شيئاً تصديقاً لوعد الله لكم بالحقِّ في محكم كتابي: {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَظْلِمُ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ ۖ وَإِن تَكُ حَسَنَةً يُضَاعِفْهَا وَيُؤْتِ مِن لَّدُنْهُ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا ﴿٤٠} صدق الله العظيم [النساء]، ولكنّي ربّكم فعّالٌ لما أريد: {لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ ﴿٢٣} [الأنبياء]، فمن ذا الذي سوف يُحاسب ربّكم لو زادكم من فضله؟ وإن شاء ربّكم زدناكم ورفعنا درجاتكم في جنات النعيم حتى ترضوا في أنفسكم، فهل ترضون لو أنّ ربّكم رفع مقامكم إلى أعلى درجةٍ في جنّات النعيم التي لا تنبغي أن تكون إلا لعبدٍ واحدٍ من عبيدي؟

ومن ثمّ تعرض لهم الدرجة العالية الرفيعة واحداً واحداً فيأبون ويرفضون أن يرضوا ويحاجّون ربّهم بوعده الحقّ:
{رَّضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ} صدق الله العظيم، وهنا تعمّ الدهشة كافّة عبيد الله بالملكوت من الجنّ والإنس ومن كلّ جنسٍ فيقولون في أنفسهم: "عجباً لهؤلاء القوم كيف لن يرضوا وقد رضي الله عنهم ويريد أن يرضيهم تصديقاً لوعده الحقّ {{رَّضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ}}! فكيف يرفض كلّ واحدٍ منهم أرفع درجةٍ في جنات النعيم؟ إن هذا لشيء عُجاب أمر هؤلاء القوم الذين يحبّهم ويحبونه".

ومن ثم يسمع الملأ نداء الربّ إلى قومٍ يحبّهم ويحبّونه فيقول: يا عبيدي ألم ترضوا في أنفسكم وقد عرضنا لكلّ واحدٍ فيكم أرفع درجةٍ في جنّات النعيم ومن ثم نزيدكم فأجعلكم أحبّ عبيدي إلى نفسي على الإطلاق في يوم التّلاق فهل رضيتُم؟ وهُنا مُفاجأةٌ أكبر وتعمّ الدهشة عبيد الله بالملكوت كُلّه كونهم سمعوا عبيد النعيم الأعظم يقولون: "هيهات هيهات، فلن نرضى حتى ولو جعلتنا أحبّ عبيدك إلى نفسك من بين العبيد بالملكوت كله". ومن ثم يحاجّون ربّهم بوعده الحقّ للذين رضي الله عنهم فوعد أن يرضيهم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{رَّضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ} صدق الله العظيم.

ومن ثمّ يردّ الله عليهم ويقول: فما يرضيكم يا عبيدي؟ فقالوا: "لن تستطيع أن ترضينا بما تملكه يمينك ربّنا" ثمّ يردّ عليهم ربّهم ويقول: أفلا تؤمنون أنّ الله على كلّ شيءٍ قدير؟ ثم يقولون بلسانٍ واحدٍ: "اللهم نعم تخلق ما تشاء وأنت العليم الخبير ولكن وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال". ثم يعلم الله ما يقصدون من قولهم وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال كونه لن يخلق إلهاً مثله سبحانه وتعالى كون سرّ رضوانه هو في ذات الله سبحانه وتعالى.

وهنا يشمل ملائكةَ الرحمن المقرّبين والجميعَ العجبُ وخشوا عليهم من غضب الربّ، فكيف يخاطبون ربّهم الذي أذِن لهم بالخطاب لتكريمهم ومن ثم يقولون لن تستطيع أن ترضينا بما تملكه يمينك، وهنا والله العظيم الدهشة الكُبرى، ومن ثمّ يردّ الله عليهم ويقول: وعداً على ربّكم غير مكذوب أن يُرضيكم، فماذا تريدون وعلى ربّكم أن يُحقّقَه لكم؟ ومن ثم قالوا: "نريد النعيم الأعظم من نعيم الملكوت".

وهنا كذلك دهشةُ أخرى تصيب الإنس والجنّ والملائكة المقرّبين فيقولون: "وأيّ نعيم هو أعظم مما آتاهم ربّهم فرفضوه؟ ويا للعجب من أمر هؤلاء القوم الذين يحبّهم ويحبّونه!". ومن ثم يقول الله لعباده جميعاً: ادخلوا جنّتي قد غفرت لكم ورضيتُ في نفسي وشفعت لكم رحمتي من بطش غضبي وعذابي، ومن ثم يقول الطُلقاء الذين ذهب الفزع عن قلوبهم بسبب ما سمعوه من ربّهم؛ قالوا لعبيد النعيم الأعظم:
{قَالُوا مَاذَا قَالَ رَبُّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا الْحَقَّ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْكَبِيرُ} [سبأ:23].

وهنا يتحقّق النعيم الأعظم وتمّ كشف الحقّ عن ساقه، وتوضَّح اسم الله الأعظم للجميع.

ثم يخرّ المهديُّ المنتظر وأنصارُه ساجدين بين يدي الربّ المعبود ويسجد معه جميع العبيد في الملكوت طوعاً وكرهاً حتى الشياطين وهم صاغرون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلِلّهِ يَسْجُدُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ طَوْعًا وَكَرْهًا وَظِلالُهُم بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالآصَالِ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:15].

ولكنّ الشياطين لا يستطيعون أن يسجدوا بقلوب خاشعةٍ دامعةٍ من خالص قلوبهم وإنّما تنفيذاً لأمر خليفة الرحمن بالسجود للربّ من بعد تحقيق النعيم الأعظم.

ولربّما يودّ إبليس أن يقاطع المهدي المنتظر فيقول: "ولماذا لم تشملنا رحمة الله يا أيّها الإمام المهدي؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهدي وأقول: بل وسِع ربّي كلّ شيء رحمةً يا إبليس ولكنّ الحقد والحسد والبغضاء لا يزال يملأ قلوبكم إلى يوم الدين فتوبوا إلى ربّكم وقولوا ربّنا وَسِعْتَ كلّ شَيْءٍ رَحْمَةً وَعِلْمًا فاغفر لنا وارحمنا بعد أن ظلمنا أنفسنا ويئِسنا من رحمتك، ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين.

وكان سبب فتنة إبليس درجة الخلافة كفراً وحسداً، وغضب إبليس من ربّه، وكان سبب غضبه هو: لماذا لم يكرّم الله الجنّ بدرجة الخلافة فيجعل إبليس هو الخليفة على الملكوت كلّه من الملائكة والجنّ والإنس؟ ولكنّه تبيّن لنا سرّ الخلق بالحقِّ أنَّ الله لم يخلق عباده من أجل أيُّهم يجعله خليفةً له على الملكوت؛ بل قال الله تعالى:
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

ويا عبيد الله من الجنّ والإنس بما فيهم إبليس وكافّة الشياطين، استجيبوا لدعوة الإمام المهديّ جميعاً ولا تستكبروا حتى نهديكم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن إلى صراط الرحمن وإنّا لصادقون. ولربّما يودّ أحد المسلمين أن يقاطعني فيقول: "عجباً أمرك يا ناصر محمد اليماني، وكيف تريد الشياطين أن يهتدوا إلى الحقّ من ربّهم وقد غضب الله عليهم ولعنهم وأحلَّ عليهم لعنته ولعنة ملائكته والناس أجمعين! فكيف يتوب الله عليهم لو تابوا وقد حلَّت عليهم لعنة الله؟ أم عندك سلطان بهذا يا ناصر محمد أنَّ الله سوف يغفر لمن تاب وأناب وقد حلّت عليه لعنة الله وملائكته والناس أجمعين؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهدي وأقول: قال الله تعالى:
{كَيْفَ يَهْدِي اللَّـهُ قَوْمًا كَفَرُ‌وا بَعْدَ إِيمَانِهِمْ وَشَهِدُوا أَنَّ الرَّ‌سُولَ حَقٌّ وَجَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَاللَّـهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٨٦﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ جَزَاؤُهُمْ أَنَّ عَلَيْهِمْ لَعْنَةَ اللَّـهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ ﴿٨٧﴾ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا لَا يُخَفَّفُ عَنْهُمُ الْعَذَابُ وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا مِن بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ وَأَصْلَحُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ‌ رَّ‌حِيمٌ ﴿٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..