- 25 -
Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

11 - 04 - 1431 AH
03 - 27 - 2010 AD
12:02 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Knowledge of astronomy in the decisive Quran; Allah has explained it fully in details..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers my grandfather messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and the followers of the Truth till the day of judgement, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Peace be upon the virtuous sheikh Abu Firas Al-Zhrani of the protectors for the great Quran may Allah protects you and guide you to the straight path. Your question to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni: “Do you compass in the knowledge of astronomy?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: By Allah, yes Allah had increased me an abundance in the knowledge of astronomy but I do not bring it to you from the books of the humans in fact I bring it from the decisive Reminder and I explain it in details from the decisive great Quran. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made the night and the day two signs, then We have made the sign of the night to pass away and We have made the sign of the day manifest, so that you may seek grace from your Lord, and that you may know the numbering of years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything in details.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:12

You would never find the Imam Mahdi that the astronomers of the humans are able to mislead him if they made a mistake in a thing, you would never find me following their desires in fact I ratify in the Truth of it by the decisive verses and nullify the false of it by the decisive verses, O Abu Firas from the best of people, and built on the Truth in the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made the night and the day two signs, then We have made the sign of the night to pass away and We have made the sign of the day manifest, so that you may seek grace from your Lord, and that you may know the numbering of years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything with distinctness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:12

O Abu Firas from those who possess mind I surely find the day for the computation in the Book starts from the moment of the sun got hidden behind the veil (horizon) then the darkness arrives. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And a sign to them is the night that We remove from it the daylight, then lo! they are in darkness;(37) And the sun moves on to its destination. That is the ordinance of the Mighty, the Knower.(38) And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it returned (dark again) as an old dry palm-branch.(39) Neither is it for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ya-Seen] 36:37-40

In these decisive verses Allah made clear to you that the beginning of computation is in the the movement of the earth, sun and the moon, and Allah taught you in the timing exactly for the beginning of the day in the computation that it begins by sunset for entering the night of the new day. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And a sign to them is the night that We remove from it the daylight, then lo! they are in darkness;(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ya-Seen] 36:37

There for the night begins exactly by sunset and being hidden in the veil (behind the horizon), it is then the day begins from the beginning of its night in respect to the time and not in respect of the self movement, that is because the daylight gets ahead of the night in the self movement, we will explain it afterwards if Allah is willing, so the matter does not mix you up, surely we are talking now about the timed computation and form which moment begins the computation of the day and we brought to you the word of Allah the Most High: {And a sign to them is the night that We remove from it the daylight, then lo! they are in darkness;(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ya-Seen] 36:37

Therefore the new day to the computation of time in the Book begins from after sunset (Maghrib) prayer exactly and for that Allah the Most High said: {And We appointed for Moses thirty nights, and completed them with ten, so the appointed time of his Lord was complete forty nights.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:142

Then was made clear to you the Truth from the decisive Book that the computation for the days begins by the nights, that is to say (from after sunset till after sunset in the computation is one day) because the day is 24 hours and the computation in the Book is by setting the sun behind the veil (horizon). In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And a sign to them is the night that We remove from it the daylight, then lo! they are in darkness;(37)}Truthful Allah the Great

Since that the prayers are ordained at fixed times, so now you can with all ease and fluency to know which of the prayers is the middle prayer that Allah enjoined upon you in guarding it for His (previous) knowledge that many Muslims will lose it, since it is cleared to you exactly from which moment begins computation of the days, and it is from the moment of entering night of the new day in having the sun hidden behind the veil (horizon) so it became evident in True statement that the first prayer of the new day is truly Maghrib prayer then Esha, Fajr, Zuhr, and Asr. Then Asr prayer ends by having the sun hidden behind the horizon then enters beginning of time for the prayers of the new day, so it begins from Maghrib and so on, come along to look at the middle prayer exactly with no doubt nor suspicion and it is as follows:

1- Maghrib
2- Esha
3- Fajr
4- Zuhr
5- Asr

Surely became clear to Abu Firas of the best of people that indeed the middle prayer is truly Fajr prayer with no doubt nor suspicion, and it is the one that Allah ordered you to stand up therein for supplication (asking Allah) of the obedience (prayer). In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Guard the prayers and the most excellent prayer, and stand up truly obedient to Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:238

And it is witnessed prayer therein meet (Al-Muaqibat) angels taking turn — so completion of handing over the service from the angels of the night to the services of daylight, and the completion of giving the services happens exactly at the time of the middle prayer and it is the prayer of Fajr (at dawn) and for that it is witnessed. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Keep up prayer from the declining of the sun till the darkness of the night, and the recital of the Quran at dawn. Surely the recital of the Quran at dawn is witnessed.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:78

But those who thought that the middle prayer is Asr prayer (the late afternoon prayer) are of whom they say against Allah what they do not know may Allah pardon them and to guide them, surely that is saying by the conjecture and you know that conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, and the reason of their conjecture is that Asr prayer is the middle prayer because they thought the first prayer is the Fajr prayer as follows:

1- Fajr
2- Zuhr
3- Asr
4- Maghrib
5- Esha

But they mixed up the timing because they calculated three prayers from the prayers of the ended day and it is the prayer of Fajr, Zuhr, and Asr, and as for prayer of Maghrib and Esha they calculated it from the prayers of the new day, and that is according to their calculation that the middle prayer is Asr, and this is conjecture knowledge — striving-effortly (in exercising their own judgement) from them and they know that their knowledge bears-probability of the correct and the incorrect. But, O Abu Firas, you know Allah’s fatwa to you that the conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And they have no knowledge of it. They follow but conjecture, and surely conjecture does not avail a thing against Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:28

But I am the Imam Mahdi I give fatwa by the Truth that it is forbidden in the religion the fatwa out striving (in exercising self judgement) which carries the correct and carries the wrong, then I make know to you what is the striving: and it is the search for the True knowledge until Allah guides him to it by the enlightening authority of knowledge from the lord of the worlds with no doubt nor suspicion, and in this secret is the guardianship of the Imam Mahdi by the True authority of knowledge upon the whole scholars of the nation, O Abu Firas you will never be able to convince the people in fatwa if it was carrying the right and the wrong because it is considered a conjectural fatwa and not (a sure) certainty because you do not possess the decisive clear authority of knowledge so you bridle with it — by the Truth — who argue with you, therefore the striving is that you search for the Truth so when Allah know that you are keen that you do not say of Allah except the Truth then Allah gives you fatwa of what He promised you by the Truth in His decisive Book: {And keep your duty to Allah. And Allah teaches you. And Allah is Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2: 282

That is because Allah saw that you are striving to search about the Truth and you do not want other than the Truth and you hate to say of Allah other than the Truth so her Allah fulfills in what he promised you in His decisive Book so He guides the one who strive the searcher for the Truth to the path of the Truth: {And those who strive hard for Us, We shall certainly guide them to Our paths.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ankaboot] 29:69

Namely who are searching for the Truth and they do not want except the Truth it is incumbent upon the Truth to guide them to the path of the Truth with no doubt nor suspicion — by the knowledge from the Wise, the All Knowing. O Abu Firas, surely the mistake of the scholars of the nation and the reason of their strayness is their lack of understanding to the law of striving, that is because the law of striving in the Book is to search for the Truth until if Allah guided you to the Truth by knowledge and guidance from enlightening Book then you call the people to the Truth upon certain knowledge from your Lord. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:108

But unfortunately, O my beloved for Allah’s pleasure Abu Firas Al-Zahrani indeed the scholars of the nation are calling the people while they are still striving and did not reach to a convincing knowledge to who is having dialogue with them because their conjectural knowledge bears (probability) of the correct and bears the wrong, and that is not the certain knowledge from Allah, in fact the knowledge of the religion should be certain and not conjectural, and that is because it is the clear proof for your call to Allah surely it has to be the call upon certain knowledge from Allah with no doubt nor suspicion, and not that you seduce the nation then you say: Allah knows best if I made a mistake surely it is from myself! Far from, very far.. in fact that is from the command of satan that you say against Allah what you do not know that it is the Truth from the Lord of the worlds. Allah the Most High said: {O men, eat the lawful and good things from what is in the earth, and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is an open enemy to you.(168) He enjoins on you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you do not know.(169)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:168-169

That is because if you said of Allah by the conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth so you would say this is lawful and this unlawful without evident knowledge from the Lord of the worlds but only with words of conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, that’s because if you forbidden a thing that Allah did not forbid it or you made a thing lawful that Allah had forbidden then certainly you just made a lie against Allah of what he did not say it. Allah the Most High said: {And utter not, for what your tongues describe, the lie: This is lawful and this unlawful; so that you forge a lie against Allah. Surely those who forge a lie against Allah will not prosper.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:116

Therefore the fatwa by word of conjecture which bears (probability) of right and bears the wrong without an evident authority from Allah became forbidden in Allah’s Book and it is not a command from Allah that you say against Him what you do not know the certain knowledge in fact from the command of satan who orders you to say against Allah what you do not know uncaring whether it’s being a True fatwa or wrong, surely that is from satan’s command. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {O men, eat the lawful and good things from what is in the earth, and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is an open enemy to you.(168) He orders you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.(169)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:168-169

And the command of satan you find it always contrary so it contradicts with Allah’s command in fact the complete opposite, so what satan made it lawful you find it forbidden from Allah. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {ay: My Lord forbids only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are concealed, and sin and unjust rebellion, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and that you say of Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:33

O Abu Firas, by Allah if the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni had followed the command of satan and said against Allah what he did not know he would not been able to bridle one scholar from the scholars of the nation, but his secret of guardianship of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is because he followed the command of the All Merciful and he doesn't say against Allah what he does not know, and for that you would never find the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni disputing the people by knowledge that is conjectural which bears the probability right and wrong then he says: Allah knows best so if I made a mistake surely it is from myself! therefore I could not been able to uphold the True argument against the scholars of the nation and I would not been able to convince them by the True judgement among them in what they were differing in it as long conjectural judgment bears the probability of right and wrong, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant.

Perhaps the virtuous sheikh Abu Firas Al-Zahrani would like to interrupt me so he would say: “O my brother, surely the scholars are not prophet being revealed to them and they only strive in the fatwa and for that you do not find them certain in their fatwa therefore you do not find them vowing that they do not utter except in the Truth in fact you find them confessing that their fatwa bears the probability of right and wrong, so what is the True path which if they followed it so they would never say against Allah what they do not know?”. Then the Imam Mahdi gives you fatwa in the True path so they do not mislead themselves and mislead their nation, surely it should not be for them to follow blindly to what they found their ancestors upon it so their ancestors maybe were astray in an issue and their offspring did not know that they had been mislead from the right path so this saying would not benefit them between the hands of their Lord. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Or (lest) you should say: Only our fathers ascribed partners (to Allah) before (us), and we were (their) descendants after them. Will You destroy us for what liars did?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:173

And Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their descendants, and made them bear witness about themselves: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes; we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of Resurrection: We were unaware of this,(172) Or (lest) you should say: Only our fathers ascribed partners (to Allah) before (us), and we were (their) descendants after them. Will You destroy us for what liars did? (173) And thus do We make the messages clear, and that haply they may return.(174)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:172-174

For that Allah ordered the knowledge seeker to use the mind (to reason) the pondering and thinking in the authority of the caller (to Allah) before he follows him. Allah the Most High said: {And follow not that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:36

That is because the mind and logic you find it always agrees with the Truth so if they thought in the authority of the caller’s knowledge surely if it was from Allah then most definitely they find the mind cave in to it and submits a total submission, and for that Allah the Most High said to the turned away from the great Quran who came with it Allah’s messenger Mohammad the world's’ Reminder for him among you who will go straight: {Say: I exhort you only to one thing, that you rise up for Allah’s sake by twos and singly; then ponder! There is no madness in your companion. He is only a warner to you before a severe chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:46

And for that the nations discovered after it is too late that the reason of their straying away from the guidance from their Lord is the blind following to whom they were before them and not using their minds by thinking in the argument of who is calling them to the path of the Truth from their Lord, therefore you find their fatwa about the reason of their straying from the Truth from their Lord is the lack of use of the mind. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Had we but listened or pondered, we should not have been among the inmates of the burning Fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:10

Therefore, surely Abu Firas when he uses his mind in the explanatory-statement of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran he finds that his mind agrees with the explanatory-statement of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran surely he finds it a better interpretation and more guiding path, and that he truly calls to the Truth and guides to a straight path by the authority of knowledge from Allah’s decisive Book the Great Quran which does not bear the refuting and doubting except whoever disbelieve in the decisive great Quran, surely Allah would chastise him a painful chastisement.

O my honorable brother Abu Firas, be of the best of people and do not deny your mind nor deny the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad that is because your mind would never dispute with the statement of the Imam Mahdi in a thing that is because the eyes does not get blinded about the Truth if it was used; and indeed what get blinded is the hearts which are in the chests. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {For surely it is not the eyes that are blind, but blind are the hearts which are in the chests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:46

O Abu Firas, for that you never find of the people who followed the guidance in all the nations except who understand. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are those who possess understanding.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zuma] 39:17-18

For that the Awaited Imam Mahdi declares to all humans that they would not and never believe the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing except (whom they possess minds). In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Is he who knows that what is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth like him who is blind? Only whom they possess minds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra’ad] 13:19

And the Imam Mahdi just made the mind of Abu Firas is the arbitrator between the Imam Mahdi and Abu Firas, O Abu Firas if you found the the authority of knowledge of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that the knowledge and logic do not accept it then know that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is upon manifest falsehood, and if you found the authority of knowledge of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that the knowledge and logic accept it then indeed know the certain knowledge that it is the Truth from your Lord and Allah had made the argument against the human being is his mind so if his mind has gone Allah lifted the pen off him (stopped the pen from writing his deeds for being insane). O Abu Firas what is the way to save you the Muslims and the people all together from the chastisement of a destructive day? Will you help the Imam Mahdi on saving you and saving the nation from the sedition of the liar messiah antichrist?

For maybe Abu Firas would like to interrupt me and say: “O man in regarding to the sedition of the liar messiah antichrist it is known as Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- gave us fatwa that the sedition of the liar messiah antichrist that he says: O sky rain so it would rain, and O land produce-growth so it produces, and cuts the man into two halves so he passes between the two parts then returns to him his soul so he rises alive”. Then who Allah made him an Imam for the people replies to Abu Firas and I say: Glory be to Allah the great and highly Exalted beyond measures!! How do you believe the falsification of which nullify the challenge of Allah in the decisive great Quran to falsehood-satan and his loyal-friends to return a soul of a dead (person)? And Allah said for if they did that in spite they call on falsehood-satan besides Allah so they had said the Truth in their call for the falsehood-satan besides Allah. And Allah the Most High said: {Why is it not then that when it comes up to the throat,(83) And you at that time look on,(84) And We are nearer to it than you, but you see not,(85) Why then, if you are not held under authority,(86) Do you not send it back, if you are truthful?(87)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Waqi’ah] 56:83-87

Therefore who invent lies made the Muslims to disbelieve in Allah’s challenge against falsehood (satan) too give life to a dead in the decisive great Quran and reached their goal, surely they know that it would never happen a thing of that and indeed what they want is to turn you disbelievers after your belief in what Allah sent down this decisive great Quran in its decisive clear verses they are the mother of the Book, and that’s because the falsehood (satan) can not do that and he claims the divinity besides Allah. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: The Truth has come, and falsehood neither originates, nor reproduces.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:49

O Abu Firas from the best of people, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, the Imam Mahdi would not be able to rule among you in what you were differing in it until you believe in the law in Allah’s decisive Book to uncover the narrations and and stories that falsely attributed to Allah and His messenger.

Perhaps Abu Firas would like to interrupt me and say: “What is the way to be save from section of the falsified narrations against the prophet with forgery and calumny?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: It is to follow Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger. And what of it violated to the decisive-law of the Book then hold fast with Allah’s rope the great Quran and disbelieve in what violated to Allah’s decisive Book the great Quran, so if you did that you just received guidance and if you refused then you just strayed and we have no duty except a plain delivery (of the message) by the True statement for the great Quran for the worlds for him among them who will go straight, that is because the certain knowledge of the Imam Mahdi is itself the certain of my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- from the Lord of the worlds with no doubt nor suspicion. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And to recite the Quran. So whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes astray — say: I am only one of the warners.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Neml] 27:92

That is because the decisive great Quran is the manifest proof for the call to Allah to the people altogether. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {O people, manifest proof has indeed come to you from your Lord and We have sent down to you a clear light.(174) Then as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by it, He will admit them to His mercy and grace, and guide them to Himself on a right path.(175)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:174-175

Therefore Allah’s rope in which Allah ordered us in holding fast by it and the disbelieving in what to violated to its decisive law is the great Quran. So remember the word of Allah the Most High: {Then as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by Him, He will admit them to His mercy and grace, and guide them to Himself on a right path.(175)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:175

And Allah does not means by holding fast in the Quran that you hold fast in it alone and you leave the True prophetic sunna which does not increase the Quran but explaining and clarity, so if you did you just turned away from the word of Allah the Most High: {With clear arguments and Scriptures. And We have revealed to you the Reminder that you may make clear to men that which has been revealed to them, and that haply they may reflect.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:44

And He means the explanatory-statement for the Quran in the True prophetic sunna which does not add the Quran except explaining and clearing for the nation, but the forgery against the prophet -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- comes violating to the clear decisive verses they are the mother of the Book, and after the application of the law to uncover the falsified narration then you would know the certain knowledge that this narration in the prophetic sunna is not from Allah and His messenger -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in fact that prophetic narration the violating to the decisive Quran came from other than Allah.

In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Whoever obeys the Messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the Messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can devise it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:80-83

O my honorable brother Abu Firas, if you pondered this clear verses you will know the following:

- 1 - Indeed the Quran and sunna of the explanatory-statement altogether are from Allah.

- 2 - Indeed the Quran is protected from alteration while the sunna of the explanatory-statement is not protected from alteration.

- 3 - Since that the Quran is protected from alteration so definitely it is the one to resort to what you differed in it in the narrations of the prophetic sunna.

- 4 - Then Allah taught you in the law to uncover the falsified narrations that you find it violating to the decisive verses of the Book the clear, the decisive, they are the mother of the Book, the manifest for your scholar of you and the ignorant of you, so hold fast in Allah’s rope the great Quran and disbelieve in what violate to its decisive-law from the mother verses of the Book, they are the mother of the Book whether it is in the Torah or the Gospel or in the prophetic sunna. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, and be cautious of them lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you. Then if they turn away, know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49) Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:49-50

So ponder Oh who possess eyes, is the Quran the guardian over the Torah, the Gospel and the prophetic sunna for the fact that it is protected from alteration? As for the Torah, the Gospel and the prophetic sunna surely Allah did not promise in protecting them from altering of satans. And Allah the Most High said: {Surely We revealed the Torah, having guidance and light. By it did the prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judge for the Jews, and the rabbis and the doctors of law, because they were required to guard the Book of Allah, and they were witnesses thereof. So fear not the people and fear Me, and take not a small price for My messages. And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the disbelievers.(44) And We prescribed to them in it that life is for life, and eye for eye, and nose for nose, and ear for ear, and tooth for tooth, and for wounds retaliation. But whoso forgoes it, it shall be an expiation for him. And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the wrongdoers.(45) And We sent after them in their footsteps Jesus, son of Mary, verifying that which was before him of the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel containing guidance and light, and verifying that which was before it of the Torah, and a guidance and an admonition for the dutiful.(46) And let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah has revealed in it. And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the transgressors.(47) And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying that which is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, so judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, (turning away) from the truth that has come to you. For everyone of you We appointed a law and a way. And if Allah had pleased He would have made you a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you. So vie one with another in virtuous deeds. To Allah you will all return, so He will inform you of that wherein you differed;(48) And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, and be cautious of them lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you. Then if they turn away, know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49) Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:44-50

As for the question of Abu Firas: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, why do you give fatwa in error of the nation’s scholars although they did not give fatwa in your regard that you are on manifest error?”. Then the Imam Mahdi leaves the reply to Abu Firas from Allah to the violators to Allah’s command and they split their religion into sects and they did not hold fast in Allah’s rope in order to follow the decisive-law of the great Quran and to disbelieve in what violated to its decisive-law, we will leave the reply to Abu Firas from Allah directly in the word of Allah the Most High: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:105

So keep your duty to Allah O Abu Firas and all the people, and it should not be for the Imam Mahdi to be Shiite and nor Sunni, in fact an upright Muslims and I am not of the polytheists, I call to Allah upon certain knowledge, and I do not say I am from the Shiites so I call to their sects, nor I say I am from the Sunnis and Al-Jama’ah and I call to their indoctrination, in fact I call to Allah upon certain knowledge from my Lord and I say I am of the Muslims. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And who is better in speech than one who calls to Allah and does good, and says: I am surely of those who submit?}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:33

How do you want to convince the people in your religion and you are disagreeing O community of the Shiites and Sunnis? How do you want to convince the worlds by entering in your religion and they know that you cures each others and accusing each others in disbelieving, will you keep your duty? So leave the splitting and the disputing and hold fast in Allah’s rope and do not dispute in what violated to its decisive-law so Allah chastises you, will you not keep your duty?

O my beloved in Allah’s love Abu Firas from the best of people be of the grateful that Allah sent the Imam Mahdi in the generation of Abu Firas, and be of the thankful ones that Allah made you find the call of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing through the world wide inter-web, the great grace for having dialogue with the worlds.

O Abu Firas, surely that light and darkness do not get together, and the Imam Mahdi is not but one of the scholars of the Muslims except that his teacher is Allah Who increased him an abundance in the knowledge over all scholars of the nation for Allah to make him an arbitrator between the disagreeing and he calls to the unity of Muslims so their failure depart by their unity and to gather them on their word and not the separation of them in their religion, so units their rank so their strength gets stronger, and he purifies their hearts from association with Allah then ratifies what he promised them in the global Islamic khilafat. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to those of you who believe and do good that He will surely make them rulers in the earth as He made those before them rulers, and that He will surely establish for them their religion, which He has chosen for them, and that He will surely give them security in exchange after their fear. They will worship Me, not associating a thing with Me. And whoever is ungrateful after this, they are the transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Noor] 24:55

And for that we seek to purifying the believers’ hearts from association (with Allah) in order to achieve a condition of the khilafat by the Truth : {They will worship Me, not associating a thing with Me.}Truthful Allah the Great

O Abu Firas, I see you that you want the Awaited Mahdi to reply to you in the shortened word, then the Awaited Mahdi replies to you: Do you not believe that sending Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi is a great news from the news of the Book? So it is incumbent upon us to explain the Truth in details so the argument would not be for them, so we raise against them the argument by the Truth until they do not find in themselves no resistance from admitting the Truth and submit with full submission then say we hear and obey; our Lord, Your forgiveness (do we crave), and to You is the eventual course.

And surely I am to them a compassionate, merciful no matter how you saw the Imam Mahdi harsh on them in some of his statements, that’s because of their turning away from the call of the Imam Mahdi and the acknowledgement in regard of Allah’s khalifa upon the worlds in which will cause the chastisement of themselves and the chastisement of the Muslims’ nation and the chastisement of all the humans’ towns, so Allah makes His khalifa the Awaited Mahdi to appear on all the humans in a night while they are humiliated (with disgrace).

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..
The humble one upon the believers; Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?7325

اقتباس المشاركة 47678 من موضوع ( بيانات الإمام في أحكام الوضوء والصلاة وميقاتها )

- 25 -
الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
11 - 04 - 1431 هــ
27 - 03 - 2010 مـ
12:02 صباحاً
ــــــــــــ

علوم الفلك في مُحكم القرآن قد فصّلها الله تفصيلاً ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين جدي محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

سلام الله عليكم فضيلة الشيخ أبا فراس الزهراني من حَفَظَةِ القرآن العظيم حفظك الله وهداك إلى الصراط المستقيم، وسؤالك للإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ: هل يحيط بعلوم الفلك؟ ثمّ يردّ عليك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وأقول: اللهم نعم قد زادني الله بسطةً في العلم الفلكيّ ولكني لا آتيكم به من كتب البشر بل آتيكم به من مُحكم الذِّكر وأفصِّله تفصيلاً من محكم القرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَجَعَلْنَا اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ آيَتَيْنِ ۖ فَمَحَوْنَا آيَةَ اللَّيْلِ وَجَعَلْنَا آيَةَ النَّهَارِ مُبْصِرَةً لِّتَبْتَغُوا فَضْلًا مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَلِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ ۚ وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ فَصَّلْنَاهُ تَفْصِيلًا ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء]، ولن تجد الإمام المهديّ يستطيع أن يُضِلّه علماء الفلك في البشر إن أخطأوا في شيءٍ؛ فلن تجدني أتَّبع أهواءهم بل أُصدِّق بالحقّ منه بآياتٍ محكماتٍ وأُبطِل الباطل منه بآياتٍ محكماتٍ.

ويا أبا فراس من خيار الناس وبناءً على الحقّ في قول الله تعالى: {وَجَعَلْنَا اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ آيَتَيْنِ ۖ فَمَحَوْنَا آيَةَ اللَّيْلِ وَجَعَلْنَا آيَةَ النَّهَارِ مُبْصِرَةً لِّتَبْتَغُوا فَضْلًا مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَلِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ ۚ وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ فَصَّلْنَاهُ تَفْصِيلًا ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء]، يا أبا فراس من أولي الألباب إني أجد اليوم للحساب في الكتاب يبدأ من لحظة تواري الشمس وراء الحجاب ومن ثمّ يحلّ الظلام، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَآيَةٌ لَّهُمُ اللَّيْلُ نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَإِذَا هُم مُّظْلِمُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾ وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ ﴿٣٨﴾ وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ ﴿٣٩﴾ لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ ۚ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

وفي هذه الآيات المُحكمات يبيِّن الله لكم بدء الحساب بحركة الأرض والشمس والقمر وعلّمكم الله بالتوقيت بالضبط لبدء اليوم في الحساب أنه يبدأ بغروب الشمس لدخول ليلة اليوم الجديد، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَآيَةٌ لَّهُمُ اللَّيْلُ نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَإِذَا هُم مُّظْلِمُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

إذاً الليلة تبدأ بالضبط بغروب الشمس وتواريها في الحجاب، إذاً اليوم يبدأ من بدء ليلته بالنسبة للوقت وليس بالنسبة للحركة الذاتيّة وذلك لأن النهار يتقدم الليل في الحركة الذاتية نفصِّله فيما بعد إن شاء الله، وحتى لا يختلط عليك الأمر فنحن الآن نتكلّم عن الحساب الموقوت ومن أيِّ لحظةٍ يتم حساب اليوم وآتيناك بقول الله تعالى: {وَآيَةٌ لَّهُمُ اللَّيْلُ نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَإِذَا هُم مُّظْلِمُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

إذاً اليوم الجديد لحساب الوقت في الكتاب يبدأ من صلاة المغرب بالضبط، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَوَاعَدْنَا مُوسَىٰ ثَلَاثِينَ لَيْلَةً وَأَتْمَمْنَاهَا بِعَشْرٍ فَتَمَّ مِيقَاتُ رَبِّهِ أَرْبَعِينَ لَيْلَةً} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:142].

ومن ثمّ تبيّن لكم الحقّ في محكم الكتاب أن الحساب للأيام تبدأ بالليالي أيْ (من غروب الشمس إلى غروب الشمس في الحساب هو يومٌ واحدٌ) لأن اليوم هو 24 ساعةً ويبدأ الحساب في الكتاب بغروب الشمس وراء الحجاب، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَآيَةٌ لَّهُمُ اللَّيْلُ نَسْلَخُ مِنْهُ النَّهَارَ فَإِذَا هُم مُّظْلِمُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

وبما أن الصلوات هي كتابٌ موقوتٌ فتستطيعون الآن وبكلّ يُسرٍ وسهولةٍ أن تعلموا أيَّ الصلوات هي الصلاة الوسطى التي توصّاكم الله بالحفاظ عليها لِعِلمه تعالى أنه سوف يضيِّعها كثيرٌ من المسلمين، فبما أنه تبيّن لكم بالضبط من أيِّ لحظةٍ يبدأ حساب الأيام وأنه من لحظة دخول ليلة اليوم الجديد بتواري الشمس وراء الحجاب فأصبح جليّاً في البيان الحقّ أن أوّل صلوات اليوم الجديد هي حقاً صلاة المغرب ومن ثمّ العشاء والفجر والظهر والعصر ثمّ تنتهي صلاة العصر بتواري الشمس وراء الحجاب فيدخل ميقات البدء لصلوات اليوم الجديد فتبدأ من صلاة المغرب وهكذا..

فتعال لننظر إلى الصلاة الوسطى بالضبط لا شكَّ ولا ريبَ وهي كما يلي:
1- المغرب
2- العشاء
3- الفــجر
4- الظهر
5- العصر

فتبيَّن لأبي فراس من خيار الناس أن الصلاة الوسطى هي حقاً صلاة الفجر لا شكَّ ولا ريبَ وهي التي أمركم الله أن تقوموا فيها لدعاء القنوت، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {حَافِظُوا عَلَى الصَّلَوَاتِ وَالصَّلَاةِ الْوُسْطَىٰ وَقُومُوا لِلَّـهِ قَانِتِينَ ﴿٢٣٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وهي صلاةٌ مشهودةٌ يجتمع في ميقاتها المُعقِّبات فيتمُّ تسليم الخدمة من ملائكة الليل إلى ملائكة النهار، ويتم تسليم الخدمة بالضبط في ميقات الصلاة الوسطى وهي صلاة الفجر ولذلك هي مشهودةٌ، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِدُلُوكِ الشَّمْسِ إِلَىٰ غَسَقِ اللَّيْلِ وَقُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ ۖ إِنَّ قُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ كَانَ مَشْهُودًا ﴿٧٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

ولكن الذين حسبوا أن الصلاة الوسطى هي صلاة العصر من الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون عفا الله عنهم وهداهم، فذلك قولٌ بالظنّ وأنتم تعلمون أن الظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، وسبب ظنّهم أن صلاة العصر هي الصلاة الوسطى وذلك لأنهم حسبوا الصلاة الأولى هي صلاة الفجر كما يلي:
1- الفجر
2- الظهر
3- العصر
4- المغرب
5- العشاء

ولكنهم لخبطوا التوقيت وذلك لأنهم حسبوا ثلاث صلواتٍ من صلوات اليوم المنقضي وهي صلاة الفجر والظهر والعصر وأمّا صلاة المغرب والعشاء فحسبوها من صلوات اليوم الجديد وهذا حسب حسابهم أن الصلاة الوسطى هي العصر، وهذا علمٌ ظنِّيٌّ اجتهاداً منهم وهم يعلمون أن علمهم يحتمل الصح ويحتمل الخطأ ولكنكم تعلمون يا أبا فراس فتوى الله إليكم أن الظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا يَتَّبِعُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ إِلَّا ظَنًّا ۚ إِنَّ الظَّنَّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الْحَقِّ شَيْئًا} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:36].

ولكني الإمام المهديّ أفتي بالحقّ أنه مُحرَّمٌ في الدين الفتوى الاجتهاديّة التي تحتمل الصح وتحتمل الخطأ، ومن ثمّ أُعرِّف لكم ما هو الاجتهاد: وهو البحث عن العلم الحقّ حتى يهديه الله إليه بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ من ربّ العالمين لا شكَّ ولا ريب، وفي هذا سرّ هيمنة الإمام المهديّ بسلطان العلم الحقّ على كافة علماء الأُمّة.

ويا أبا فراس إنك لن تستطيع أن تُقنع الناس بفتوى إذا كانت تحتمل الصح وتحتمل الخطأ لأنها تعتبر فتوىً ظنّيةٌ وليست يقينيَّة بسبب أنك لا تملك سلطان العلم المحكم والبيِّن حتى تُلجم به بالحقّ من يجادلك.

إذاً الاجتهاد هو أن تبحثوا عن الحقّ فإذا علم الله أنكم حريصون أن لا تقولوا على الله إلّا الحقّ ومن ثمّ يفتيكم الله ما وعدكم بالحقّ في مُحكم كتابه: {وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ ۖ وَيُعَلِّمُكُمُ اللَّـهُ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:282]، وذلك لأن الله نظر إلى أنك مُجتهدٌ تبحث عن الحقّ ولا تريد غير الحقّ وتكره أن تقول على الله غير الحقّ، فهنا يصْدقكم الله بما وعدكم في محكم كتابه فيهدي المجتهد الباحث عن الحقّ إلى سبيل الحقّ: {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:69]، أيْ الذين يبحثون عن الحقّ ولا يريدون إلّا الحقّ كان حقاً على الحقّ أن يهديهم إلى سبيل الحقّ لا شكَّ ولا ريبَ بعلمٍ من لدن حكيمٍ عليمٍ.

ولكن يا أبا فراس إن خطأ علماء الأمَّة وسبب ضلالهم هو عدم فهمهم لناموس الاجتهاد، وذلك لأن ناموس الاجتهاد في الكتاب هو: أن تبحث عن الحقّ حتى إذا هداك الله إلى الحقّ بعلمٍ وهدىً من الكتاب المنير ومن ثمّ تدعو الناس إلى الحقّ على بصيرةٍ من ربّك،
تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

ولكن للأسف يا حبيبي في الله أبو فراس الزهراني إن علماء الأمَّة يدعون الناس وهم لا يزالون مجتهدين ولم يتوصّلوا إلى علمٍ مقنعٍ لمن يحاورهم لأن علومهم ظنِّيةً تحتمل الصح وتحتمل الخطأ، وليست هذه هي البصيرة من الله؛ بل علوم الدين ينبغي أن تكون يقينيَّةً وليست ظنّيةً وذلك لأنّها البرهان المبين لدعوتكم إلى الله فلا بدَّ أن تكون الدعوة على بصيرةٍ من الله لا شكَّ ولا ريبَ وليس أنكم تُفتون الأمّة ومن ثمّ تقولون: "والله أعلم فإن أخطأت فمن نفسي"! هيهات هيهات بل ذلك من أمر الشيطان أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون أنه الحقّ من ربّ العالمين. وقال الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ كُلُوا مِمَّا فِي الْأَرْضِ حَلَالًا طَيِّبًا وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٦٨﴾ إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وذلك لأنكم إذا قلتم على الله بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً فتقولون هذا حلالٌ وهذا حرامٌ بغير علمٍ بيِّنٍ من ربّ العالمين بل بقول الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، وذلك لأنكم إذا حرَّمتم شيئاً لم يحرِّمه الله أو أحللتم شيئاً قد حرَّمه الله فقد كذبتم على الله ما لم يقله. وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَقُولُوا لِمَا تَصِفُ أَلْسِنَتُكُمُ الْكَذِبَ هَـٰذَا حَلَالٌ وَهَـٰذَا حَرَامٌ لِّتَفْتَرُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ الْكَذِبَ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ الْكَذِبَ لَا يُفْلِحُونَ ﴿١١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

إذاً أصبحت الفتوى بقول الظنّ الذي يحتمل الصح ويحتمل الخطأ بغير سلطانٍ بيّنٍ من الله محرّمةً في كتاب الله وليس من أمر الله أن تقولوا عليه ما لا تعلمون علم اليقين بل من أمر الشيطان الذي يأمركم أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون غير مبالين سواءً تكون الفتوى حقاً أم خطأً فذلك من أمر الشيطان، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٦٨﴾ إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وأمر الشيطان تجده دائما يختلف فيتناقض مع أمر الله؛ بل العكس تماماً فما أحلَّه الشيطان تجده محرَّماً عند الله تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّـهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ألا والله يا أبا فراس لو كان الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ اتَّبع أمر الشيطان وقال على الله ما لم يعلم لما استطاع أن يُلجِم عالِماً واحداً من علماء الأمَّة ولكن سرّ هيمنة الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ هو لأنه اتّبع أمر الرحمن ولا يقول على الله ما لم يعلم، ولذلك لن تجد الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ يُحاجُّ الناس بالعلوم الظنّية التي تحتمل الصح وتحتمل الخطأ ثمّ يقول والله أعلم فإن أخطأت فمن نفسي، إذاً لما استطعت أن أقيم الحجّة الحقّ على علماء الأمَّة ولما استطعت أن أقنعهم بالحكم الحقّ بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون ما دام حكماً ظنِّياً يحتمل الصح ويحتمل الخطأ، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين.

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني فضيلة الشيخ أبو فراس الزهراني فيقول: "يا أخي إن العلماء ليسوا بأنبياء يوحى إليهم وإنما يجتهدون بالفتوى، ولذلك لا تجدهم موقنين بفتواهم ولذلك لا تجدهم يقسمون أنهم لا ينطقون إلّا بالحقّ؛ بل تجدهم يعترفون أن فتواهم تحتمل الصح وتحتمل الخطأ، فما هو السبيل الحقّ الذي إن اتّبعوه فلن يقولوا على الله ما لا يعلمون؟". ومن ثمّ يفتيه الإمام المهديّ بالسبيل الحقّ حتى لا يضِلّوا أنفسهم ويُضِلّوا أمّتهم فلا ينبغي لهم أن يتّبعوا الاتّباع الأعمى لما وجدوا عليه أسلافهم فلعلَّهم ضلّوا "أسلافهم" في مسألةٍ وذريتهم لا يعلمون أنهم قد ضلّوا عن سواء السبيل فلن ينفعهم هذا القول بين يدي ربّهم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَوْ تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أَشْرَكَ آبَاؤُنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِّن بَعْدِهِمْ ۖ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ ﴿١٧٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۛ شَهِدْنَا ۛ أَن تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَـٰذَا غَافِلِينَ ﴿١٧٢﴾ أَوْ تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أَشْرَكَ آبَاؤُنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِّن بَعْدِهِمْ ۖ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ ﴿١٧٣﴾ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿١٧٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ولذلك أمر الله طالب العلم باستخدام العقل والتدبّر والتفكّر في سلطان الدّاعية من قبل أن يتّبعه. وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وذلك لأن العقل والمنطق دائماً تجده يتَّفق مع الحقّ، فإذا تفكَّروا في سلطان علم الدّاعية فإذا كان من عند الله فحتماً يجدون العقل يرضخ له ويسلّم تسليماً، ولذلك قال الله تعالى للمعرضين عن القرآن العظيم الذي جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله ذِكْر العالمين لمن يشاء منهم أن يستقيم، وقال الله تعالى: {قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَعِظُكُم بِوَاحِدَةٍ ۖ أَن تَقُومُوا لِلَّـهِ مَثْنَىٰ وَفُرَادَىٰ ثُمَّ تَتَفَكَّرُوا ۚ مَا بِصَاحِبِكُم مِّن جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ لَّكُم بَيْنَ يَدَيْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ ﴿٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

ولذلك اكتشفَت الأمم بعد فوات الأوان أن سبب ضلالهم عن الهدى من ربّهم هو الاتّباع الأعمى للذين من قبلهم وعدم استخدام عقولهم بالتفكّر في حجّة من يدعوهم إلى سبيل الحقّ من ربّهم، ولذلك تجد فتواهم عن سبب ضلالهم عن الحقّ من ربّهم هو عدم استخدام العقل. وقال الله تعالى: {وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

ولذلك فإن أبا فراس حين يستخدم عقله في بيان الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ للقرآن يجد أن عقله يتّفق مع بيان الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ للقرآن، فيجده أحسن تأويلاً وأهدى سبيلاً وأنه حقاً يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ بسلطان العلم من محكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم الذي لا يحتمل الطعن والتشكيك إلّا من يكفر بمحكم القرآن العظيم فيعذِّبه الله عذاباً أليماً.

ويا أخي الكريم أبو فراس؛ كن من خيار الناس ولا تُكذِّب عقلك وتُكذِّب الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، وذلك لأن عقلك لن يختلف مع بيان الإمام المهديّ في شيءٍ وذلك لأن الأبصار لا تعمى عن الحقّ إذا استُخدِمَت وإنما تعمى القلوب التي في الصدور، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَإِنَّهَا لَا تَعْمَى الْأَبْصَارُ وَلَـٰكِن تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:46].

ولذلك يا أبا فراس لن تجد الذين اتّبعوا الهدى من الناس في كافة الأمم إلّا الذين يعقلون، تصديقاً لقول الله: {فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

ولذلك يعلن الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر إلى كافة البشر أنهم لا ولن يُصدِّق المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور إلّا أولو الألباب، تصديقاً لقول الله: {أَفَمَن يَعْلَمُ أَنَّمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ الْحَقُّ كَمَنْ هُوَ أَعْمَىٰ ۚ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

وقد جعل الإمام المهديّ عقل أبي فراس هو الحكم بين الإمام المهديّ وأبي فراس، فإن وجدتَ يا أبا فراس أن سلطان علم ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لا يقبله العلم والمنطق فاعلم أن ناصر محمد اليمانيّ على ضلالٍ مبينٍ، وإن وجدت سلطان علم الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ يقبله العقل والمنطق فاعلم علم اليقين أنه الحقّ من ربّك وقد جعل الله الحجّة على الإنسان هو عقله فإن ذهب عقله رفع الله عنه القلم.

فكيف السبيل لإنقاذك والمسلمين والناس أجمعين من عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ يا أبا فراس؟ أفلا تُساعد الإمام المهديّ على إنقاذك وإنقاذ الأمَّة من فتنة المسيح الكذّاب؟ ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أبو فراس ويقول: "يا رجل بالنسبة لفتنة المسيح الكذّاب فهي معروفةٌ كما أفتانا محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أن فتنة المسيح الكذاب أن يقول: يا سماء أمطري فتمطر ويا أرض أنبتي فتنبت، ويقطع رجلاً إلى نصفين فيمرّ بين الفلقتين ثمّ يُرجع إليه روحه فينهض حياً"، ومن ثمّ يردّ على أبي فراس من جعله الله إماماً للناس، وأقول: سبحان الله العظيم وتعالى علواً كبيراً فكيف تصدِّقون الافتراء الذي ينفي تحدِّي الله في محكم القرآن العظيم إلى الباطل وأوليائِه أن يُرجعوا روح ميتٍ! وقال الله لئن فعلوا ذلك مع أنهم يدّعون الباطل من دون الله فقد صدَقوا في دعوتهم للباطل من دون الله. وقال الله تعالى: {فَلَوْلَا إِذَا بَلَغَتِ الْحُلْقُومَ ﴿٨٣﴾ وَأَنتُمْ حِينَئِذٍ تَنظُرُونَ ﴿٨٤﴾ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا تُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٨٥﴾ فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ مَدِينِينَ ﴿٨٦﴾ تَرْجِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٨٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

إذاً المُفترون قد جعلوا المسلمين يكفرون بتحدِّي الله للباطل أن يحيي ميِّتاً في مُحكم القرآن العظيم، وبلغوا مرادهم فهم يعلمون أنه لن يحدث من ذلك شيءٌ، وإنما يريدون أن يردُّوكم من بعد إيمانكم كافرين بما أنزل الله في محكم هذا القرآن العظيم في آياته المحكمات البيّنات هُنّ أمّ الكتاب وذلك لأن الباطل لا يستطيع أن يفعل ذلك وهو يدّعي الربوبيّة من دون الله، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ ﴿٤٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

ويا أبا فراس من خيار الناس، والله الذي لا إله غيره لا يستطيع الإمام المهديّ أن يحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون حتى تؤمنوا بالناموس في محكم كتاب الله لكشف الأحاديث والروايات المكذوبة على الله ورسوله، ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أبو فراس ويقول: "وما هو سبيل النجاة من اتّباع فتنة الأحاديث المكذوبة عن النبيّ زوراً وبهتاناً؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وأقول: هو أن تتّبعوا كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ، وما خالف منها لمحكم الكتاب فاعتصموا بحبل الله القرآن العظيم واكفروا بما خالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فإن فعلتم فقد اهتديتم وإن أبيتم فقد ضللتم وما علينا إلّا البلاغ المبين بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم للعالمين لمن شاء منهم أن يستقيم وذلك لأن بصيرة الإمام المهديّ هي ذاتها بصيرة جدّه محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - من ربّ العالمين لا شكَّ ولا ريبَ، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْآنَ ۖ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ ﴿٩٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

وذلك لأن مُحكم القرآن العظيم هو البرهان المبين للدعوة إلى الله إلى الناس أجمعين، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١٧٤﴾ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿١٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

إذاً حبل الله الذي أمرنا الله بالاعتصام به والكفر بما خالف لمحكمه هو القرآن العظيم، فتذكّروا قول الله تعالى: {فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿١٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ولا يقصد الله بالاعتصام بالقرآن أن تعتصموا به وحده وتذروا السُنّة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تزيد القرآن إلّا بياناً وتوضيحاً، فإن فعلتم فقد أعرضتم عن قول الله تعالى: {وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:44].

ويقصد البيان للقرآن في السُنّة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تزيد القرآن العظيم إلّا بياناً وتوضيحاً للأمّة، ولكن الافتراء عن النبي - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - يأتي مُخالفاً للآيات البيّنات المحكمات هُنّ أمّ الكتاب ومن بعد تطبيق الناموس لكشف الأحاديث المكذوبة ومن ثمّ تعلمون علم اليقين أن هذا الحديث في السُّنّة النّبويّة ليس من عند الله ورسوله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؛ بل جاء ذلك الحديث النّبويّ المخالف لمحكم القرآن من عند غير الله، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {مَّن يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّـهَ ۖ وَمَن تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا ﴿٨٠﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ ۖ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ويا أخي الكريم أبا فراس، إذا تدبّرتم هذه الآيات البيّنات سوف تعلمون بما يلي:
1- إن القرآن وسُنّة البيان جميعهن من عند الله.
2- إن القرآن محفوظٌ من التحريف وسُنّة البيان ليست محفوظةً من التحريف.
3- فبما أن القرآن محفوظٌ من التحريف فحتماً يكون هو المرجع لما اختلفتم فيه في الأحاديث في السُنّة النّبويّة.
4- ومن ثمّ علّمكم الله بالناموس لكشف الأحاديث المكذوبة أنكم سوف تجدونها تُخالف لمحكم آيات الكتاب البيّنات المحكمات هُنّ أمّ الكتاب البيّنات لعالِمكم وجاهلكم، فاعتصموا بحبل الله القرآن العظيم واكفروا بما خالف لمحكمه من آيات أمّ الكتاب هُنّ أمّ الكتاب؛ سواء تكون في التوراة أو في الإنجيل أو في السُنّة النبويّة.

وذلك لأنّ الله قد جعل القرآن العظيم هو المرجع والحَكَم والمُهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل والسُنّة النّبويّة، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٤٩﴾ أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

فتدبَّروا يا أولي الأبصار هل القرآن هو المُهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل والسُنّة النّبويّة؛ نظراً لأنه محفوظٌ من التحريف؟ وأمّا التوراة والإنجيل والسُنّة النّبويّة فجميعهم لم يعِد الله بحفظهم من تحريف الشياطين. وقال الله تعالى: {إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ ۚ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُوا لِلَّذِينَ هَادُوا وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالْأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُوا مِن كِتَابِ اللَّـهِ وَكَانُوا عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاءَ ۚ فَلَا تَخْشَوُا النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلَا تَشْتَرُوا بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَكَتَبْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ فِيهَا أَنَّ النَّفْسَ بِالنَّفْسِ وَالْعَيْنَ بِالْعَيْنِ وَالْأَنفَ بِالْأَنفِ وَالْأُذُنَ بِالْأُذُنِ وَالسِّنَّ بِالسِّنِّ وَالْجُرُوحَ قِصَاصٌ ۚ فَمَن تَصَدَّقَ بِهِ فَهُوَ كَفَّارَةٌ لَّهُ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٤٥﴾ وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِم بِعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ ۖ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْإِنجِيلَ فِيهِ هُدًى وَنُورٌ وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾ وَلْيَحْكُمْ أَهْلُ الْإِنجِيلِ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فِيهِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٤٧﴾ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ ۖ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ ۚ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجًا ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّـهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَـٰكِن لِّيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَا آتَاكُمْ ۖ فَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَيْرَاتِ ۚ إِلَى اللَّـهِ مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾ وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٤٩﴾ أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

وأمّا سؤال أبي فراس: "لماذا يا ناصر محمد اليمانيّ تُفتي بضلال علماء الأمَّة مع أنهم لم يُفتوا في شأنك أنك على ضلالٍ مبينٍ؟". ومن ثمّ يترك الإمام المهديّ الردّ على أبي فراس من الله إلى المخالفين لأمر الله وفرَّقوا دينهم شيعاً ولم يعتصموا بحبل الله فيتّبعوا محكم القرآن العظيم ويكفروا بما خالف لمحكمه، فسوف نترك الردّ على أبي فراس من الله مباشرةً في قول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١٠٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

فاتقوا الله يا أبا فراس ويا كافة الناس وما ينبغي أن يكون الإمام المهديّ شيعيّاً ولا سُنيّاً بل حنيفاً مسلماً وما أنا من المشركين؛ أدعو إلى الله على بصيرةٍ ولا أقول وأنا من الشيعة فأدعو إلى مذاهبهم ولا أقول وأنا من السُّنّة والجماعة وأدعو إلى مذاهبهم؛ بل أدعو إلى الله على بصيرةٍ من ربّي وأقول وأنا من المسلمين، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلًا مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّـهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلّت].

فكيف تريدون أن تقنعوا الناس بدينكم، وأنتم فيه مختلفون يا معشر الشيعة والسُنّة؟ فكيف تريدون أن تقنعوا العالمين بالدّخول في دينكم وهم يعلمون أنكم تلعنون بعضكم بعضاً وتكفِّرون بعضكم بعضاً! أفلا تتّقون؟ فذروا التفرّق والاختلاف واعتصموا بحبل الله القرآن العظيم ولا تختصموا بما خالف لمحكمه فيعذِّبكم الله، أفلا تتقون؟

ويا حبيبي في الله أبا فراس من خيار الناس، كُن من الشاكرين أن بعث الله الإمام المهديّ في جيل أبي فراس، وكُن من الشاكرين أن أعثرك الله على دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور عبر هذه الشبكة العالميّة (النعمة الكُبرى لحوار العالمين).

ويا أبا فراس إنه لا يجتمع النور والظلمات، وما الإمام المهديّ إلّا أحد علماء المسلمين غير أن مُعلِّمه الله الذي زاده بسطةً في العلم على كافة عُلماء الأمَّة ليجعله الله حَكماً بين المختلفين ويدعو إلى وحدة المسلمين فيُذهب فشلَهم بوحدتهم وجمع كلمتهم وعدم تفرُّقهم في دينهم فيوحِّد صفَّهم فتقْوى شوكتُهم ويطهِّر قلوبهم من الشرك بالله ثمّ يُصْدِقهم ما وعدهم بالخلافة الإسلاميّة العالميّة، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَىٰ لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا ۚ يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

ولذلك نسعى إلى تطهير قلوب المؤمنين من الشرك لكي يتحقّق شرط الخلافة بالحقّ: {يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا} صدق الله العظيم [النور:55].

ويا أبا فراس، إني أرى أنك تريد المهديّ المنتظَر أن يردّ عليك بالقول المختصر، ومن ثمّ يقول لك المهديّ المنتظَر: أفلا تعتقد أن بعث خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ هو نبأٌ عظيمٌ من أنباء الكتاب؟ فوجب علينا أن نفصِّل الحقّ تفصيلاً حتى لا تكون لهم الحجّة فنُقيم عليهم الحجّة بالحقّ حتى لا يجدوا في أنفسهم حرجاً من الاعتراف بالحقّ فيسلّموا تسليماً فيقولوا سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربّنا وإليك المصير.

وإني بهم رؤوفٌ رحيمٌ مهما رأيتَ الإمام المهديّ قاسياً عليهم في بعض بياناته، وذلك لأن إعراضهم عن دعوة الإمام المهديّ والاعتراف بشأن خليفة الله على العالمين سوف يتسبّب في عذاب أنفسهم وعذاب أُمّة المسلمين وعذاب كافة قُرى البشر فيُظهر الله خليفته المهديّ المنتظَر على كافة البشر في ليلةٍ وهم صاغرون.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
الذليل على المؤمنين خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..