الموضوع: Encyclopedia: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 4

صفحة 2 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 11 إلى 20 من 29
  1. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Is this planet of chastisement is (Al-Tamma) the major calamity? Is it the piercing star? Is it hell-fire? And is it the planet Nibiru which they are talking about it that it will pass besides the earth?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 11 - 1428 AH
    02 - 12 - 2007 AD
    09:34 pm
    Sunday
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

{When it sees them from a far-off place, they will hear its raging and roaring.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:12. Because the planet of chastisement will pass beside the earth and it is (Al-Tamma) the major calamity itself, hell-fire that passes over the people, it will appear very soon to support the Imam Mahdi because it is one of the major signs of the Hour. It will appear to support the Awaited Imam Mahdi so Allah make him to appear by it in a night upon all the humans. It sends up sparks like palaces, as if they were tawny camels, then on the day of Saqar (hell)’s passage the criminals would not be respited to be delayed (for later), and it is the planet of chastisement from the major signs of the Hour. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And what will make you realize what is Saqar (hell)?(27) It leaves naught, and spares naught.(28) Comes over people (from time to time),(29)}, till His word: {Surely it is one of the major (signs of the Hour).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mudathir] 74

Allah would never delay the criminals (to stay) in life on the day of its passage who were tyrants in the countries and made great mischief therein, indeed (Jahannam) hell-fire is a watch tour for them. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Man is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) Nay, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:37-40

O my Muslim brother, surely what they name it by planet Nibiru which will pass beside the earth and it is the major calamity, the fire of (Jahannam) hell-fire. I swear by Allah the Great the sun just overtook the moon one of the major signs of the Hour so look, I am not talking to you from books of Bush Jr. in fact by the True statement for the Reminder but Allah promised to show them His signs in the horizons. Look for the ratification by the knowledge of science and logic upon the actual reality, and it is the pierced star itself and it is Saqa and Al-Hutamah, it is Allah’s kindled fire in fact it is (Al-Tammah) the great calamity O community of humans look for the ratification by the knowledge of science and logic from whom do not know of the existence of the Awaited Imam Mahdi who debates with people by the True statement for the Reminder they find it the Truth upon the actual reality ratifying by knowledge of science and logic as they are speaking, and on this link you find that coming planet Nibiru is the pierced star planet hell and it is of the major signs of the Hour. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely it is one of the major (signs of the Hour).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mudathir] 74:35-37

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Man is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) Nay, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:37-40

After the explanation by the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder I hope applying it by the knowledge and logic upon the actual reality by science and logic, and you will find that planet Nibiru is a planet of fire emits light, and know that it is coming to pass by the side of earth, but they hide from people many of the facts until they die while they are disbelievers. Don’t you keep your duty?! Indeed I speak to you by the True statement for the Reminder.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

The caller to the straight———path
    The supporter to Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger, Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24448

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=5054

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1523

2. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the reason for the unrest and the disasters which it happens to earth because of the constricted global-warming from the environment and the pollution to the atmospheric cover (Ozon) or because of the approaching planet of chastisement?

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

08-22-2007 AD
    03:15 am

Come to teach you the True reason, it is incumbent upon me that I do not say anything about Allah except the truth in the True statement for the Quran from the Quran itself, and Allah says in the Quran that the reason of rising the natural disasters to double what it was in the past that is because of approaching the tenth planet (Planet X) and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say, and Allah did not make my argument against you the oath in fact the authority of knowledge, and Allah said in the Quran that if the appointment of the extreme chastisement approached it began to engage his war of skirmishes with you by the lesser chastisement from a far place, and despite it still far from earth but it starts the war of skirmishes in spite its remoteness, so the earth is affected because of its coming and its weather changes, and it suffers from fever so its temperature rises and it moves its crust, and its seas swell over whom Allah pleases of regions, and pouring a lot of rain. And that is called in the Book; the lesser punishment that you may return to get close to Allah Lord of the worlds, then you ask forgiveness and humble yourselves that He may bestow mercy unto you. And if you refused and forgot I inform you with bad news that the tenth planet (Planet X) will come closes more then more and whenever its approaching is increased the indicator rose to what you name it by the natural disasters until it passes nearby earth in a close location so you see it then you get terrified an utmost terror (then) there will be no dodging, neither flight nor time to escape in order to be saved from the extreme mighty-power, then Allah overtake you with the seizing of the Mighty, the Powerful. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: The Truth has come, and falsehood neither originates, nor reproduces.(49) Say: If I err, I err only to my own loss; and if I go aright, it is because of what my Lord reveals to me. Surely He is Hearing, Nigh.(50) And if you were to see when they become terrified, but (then) there will be no escape and they will be seized from a near place;(51) And they will say: We believe in it, and got close to them the skirmishes from a distant place.(52) And they indeed disbelieved in it before, and they utter conjectures with regard to the unseen from a distant place.(53) And a barrier is placed between them and that which they desire, as was done with their partisans before. Surely they are in a disquieting doubt.(54)}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:49-54

And to you is the True interpretation for His the word: {And if you were see when they become terrified, but (then) there will be no escape and they will be seized from a near place;}Truthful Allah the Great, that is on the day of the tenth planet’s arrival until you see it with eyesight and not by the telescope, in fact by certainty of sight; so you get horrified and you can not escape from Allah’s mighty power, so He seizes you from a near place by the planet of chastisement. And they would say we believed in it despite that Allah engaged them with skirmishes of the lesser chastisement because of the planet’s approaching nearer from a distant place, and had knew about their scientists and they saw it with the certain knowledge of science and they were convinced in its presence, but the people they belied them before the skirmishes, that is because their scientists told them that they only think of its presence through their monitoring to the effect of the last planets of the solar system, there must be behind it a tenth planet despite that they did not see it yet but they only utter conjectures with regard to the unseen in its presence from a distant place and it is the earth that they are on it, which it is a far place away from the tenth planet, but they did not see it yet. So whoever of the people that read about the news did not care about it, nor they believed it until it appeared to the scientists in the eye of the magnifying telescope, and here the war of skirmishes began from a distant place then befell you the lesser chastisement while still in the distant place. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And they will say: We believe in it, and got close to them the skirmishes from a distant place}Truthful Allah the Great.

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	Niburu and earth.jpg 
مشاهدات:	247 
الحجم:	38.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2970

It is then meteorologists for weather and hurricanes, and the seismologists for earthquake and volcanoes find that there is something the earth is suffering from it, and it is sick and fallen in a fever then its temperature rose so they thought that the reason for this is the global warming because of the environment and pollution of the Earth's atmosphere (affected the ozone-layer), but the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni denies that altogether, and says: O community of scholars of the nation look did rise the indicator of what you name it the natural disasters to double of what it was before agreeable to the date of the astronomers’ discovery for the planet (Nibiru) the tenth planet in regards to number of planets of the solar system? As for after earth is the number seven as we made clear for you in the suppositive dialogue between Bush Jr. and the Awaited Al-Yemeni, and I repeat and say: O community of astronomers when exactly did you discover the tenth planet and knew of it the most certain knowledge? From that time began the war of skirmishes from a distant place.

As for the Awaited Al-Yemeni had come to you and the tenth planet as ordained in the written Book so I announced to you in the matter from the last part of Muharram month 1426 AH, and I told you that Allah’s chastisement on Friday date the eighth of April 2005 and on that day was the last say of the solar year and on Friday had intensified upon you the skirmishes through it and doubled what it was in the past.

Indeed I am the Awaited I say to you: O Bush Jr. and all humans surely what you call it by the natural disasters will increase more and more whenever the tenth planet get closer until Allah overtake you with it from near place. Just been excused who gave warnings, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say. I only want for you to survive and the the destruction, so if you rejected, so the (punishment) will be inevitable in its appointed term, and I beg from Allah that the sun overtake the moon in the initial birth of the crescent for the month of Ramadan 1428 and He makes this overtaking for you to know it a certain knowledge they you may keep your duty and had overtook it three times and you were not convinced that the sun overtook the moon so if Allah pleased it will overtake it for the fourth time surely He is the All Hearing, the All Knowing, and maybe some of you does not reach Ramadan so he parish in Shaaban and you are turning away from Lord’s sings. O our Allah I delivered the message O our Allah bear witness and Allah is sufficient as a witness.

The supporter to Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger; Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21502

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=46620

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2169

3. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Is there another calculation than our earthly calculation in His word the Most High: {The sun and the moon (follow) two computations,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:5?

08-22-2007 AD
    ـــــــــــــــ

As well in His word the Most High: {The sun and the moon (follow) two computations,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:5. In the meaning of that there is in the great Quran two computations one of them Allah made its secret in the movement of the moon, as for the other computation Allah made its secret in the movement of the sun. And the sun had overtook the moon and you are in unawareness turned away and making ridicules about me. The Quran does not intend the lunar year of the Muslims nor the Quran intends the solar year of the Christians; in fact other computation that the secret computation of the Book depends on it, except I do not deny that this secret computation has relation in your days computation the twenty four hours; in fact both have a relation in the finest precision, so if I said to you that the bearing of you and your weaning is in one month only those who do not know will be surprised, I surely meant one lunar month, as well the moon as the astronomers know rotates around itself to end its day but the length of the moon’s day defers from the length of your day on earth and the one lunar days equals thirty days according to your earthly days.

Therefore the one lunar month will be according to your days thirty months, that is the period of pregnancy and the weaning for the born from the moment of determining its gender male or female from the beginning of the fourth month as the medical scientists know that as preceded previously the explanation of that.

We return to the subject : {The sun and the moon (follow) two computations,}, you just knew that the length of the lunar day is equal to thirty days of your days, and we move on to the lunar month according to the moon’s day in the moon itself, we will find the one lunar month equals thirty months according to your days, and as in computation of the moon the thirty months are not but one lunar day, then we move on to lunar year for the moon itself and it is 360 lunar days according to the moon’s day for the moon itself, so if you convert it according to the computation of your days of 24 hours you will find it 360 months but in the computation of the moon’s day it is not but 360 lunar days. That is the lunar year and its measure according to your days you will find it thirty years and that is the intended computation in His word the Most High: {And they remained in their cave three hundred years, and they were increased by nine.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:25

The supporter to Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger, Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

4. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Do you mean that the companions of the cave in His word the Most High: {And they remained in their cave three hundred years, and they were increased by nine.} how much they remained is measured according to our earthly hours or by the computation of the moon or the sun or by both of them?

08-22-2007 AD
    ـــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

{And they remained in their cave three hundred years, and they were increased by nine.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:25. That is the period which the companions remained to end their first sleep three hundred lunar years, then we convert it how much would be according to our days which in it is our sleep and earning living, since we knew that the one lunar day is equivalent to thirty days of our days, as well the one lunar month is equivalent to thirty months of our months, and the one lunar year is equivalent to thirty years of our earthly years, then we do multiplication of the one lunar year by the number of the three hundred years of their first remaining 30 x 300 = 9000 nine thousand earthly years according to your days of 24 hours and that is the period which the companions of the cave remained in it to spend their first sleep.

As for their other (period) sleep Allah had made it in the computation of the solar year according to the sun’s rotation around itself and I find in the Quran that the sun completes its rotation around itself to end its day which is all of day no night in it and it equals one thousand days of your days of 24 hours, therefore the solar year will be equivalent to one thousand years of what you count, and its month is equivalent to one thousand months of your months. So come along to see to the time which remained in it the companions of the cave to spend their second sleep in His word the Most High: {and they were increased by nine}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:25

that is not but nine solar years according to the sun’s day to its rotation around itself and we just taught you before how much the one solar year is equivalent according to your days that it is equal to one thousand years of what you count. I is then the nin solar years which its mention came in His word the Most High: {and they were increased by nine} also is equivalent to nine thousand years of your 24 hour days.

O folks, how is it then Nasser Al-Yemeni was able to devise for you this amazing computation in the finest precision that the result comes out equal to the time of the first sleep of the cave’s companion and the time of their second sleep so the two results appear to you both equal according to your days of 24 hours in the finest precision; the first: {And they remained in their cave three hundred years,} and that is by the moon’s years and after the converting according to our days of 24 hours the result appears to you = nine thousand years of what you count, then you find the other interpretation for His word the Most High: {and they were increased by nine} that is by the years of the sun and after the converting according to your days of 24 hours the result appears to you nine thousand years of what you count. Glory be to Allah! How consistent this product knowing it was in computation of three days, and these days vary in length from each other greatly, so the length of the day with 24 hours and the length of the day on the moon multiple of your day by thirty times, and the length of the day on the sun multiple of your day by thousand times, and its month is multiple of your month by a thousand times and its year is multiple of your years by a thousand times.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

5. افتراضي

Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08-22-2007
    ـــــــــــــــ

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you have said that Friday of April the eighth of 2005 that it is still valid. Then explain to us how it be one day going on until now and that Allah is announcing the war after entering this day?

How many (times) I repeat this speech that you may understand so you realize the reality of Friday April the eighth of 2005, in the meaning of that this day of Friday is by the computation of the solar year which comes the day of its end according to your days after one thousand years of what you count, so you have entered this day in the last day of the solar year computation and it was Friday and we had taught you that the day on the sun equivalent to one thousand days of your days.

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	Niburu and earth.jpg 
مشاهدات:	1001 
الحجم:	38.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	2971

It is then Friday is still valid and I did not lie to you and was not of the playful. O Bush Jr. and all human beings, I surely find in the great Quran that Allah is declaring the war after entering this last solar day in the solar year which was its beginning in the date of eighth of April 2005 and that Friday is still continuing. O Bush Jr., have you found that Allah truly declared the war against you and upon whoever He pleases of you loyal friends after entering that date then you named that year 2005 the year of the major disasters which did not pass like you like it before? That is not but the war of skirmishes because of approaching the tenth planet from a far location of your earth, and if you continued in disbelief and denial of me the tenth planet (Nibiru) will near closer then closer until it takes you from near location, I swear by Allah the Great the tenth planet would not lift away its sword off you ever until you believe in regard the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni or Allah destroys you with it an utter destruction from a near place on a day you see it by the eye of certainty so you get terrified and sever terror and no getaway nor escape as Allah had done with your partisans and Allah had engaged skirmishes to you by it from a distant place with the lesser chastisement that you may return to Him repenting and getting close so He would exchange the wrath to pleasure onto you and would send to you manna and quails, but the atheists of you said that only wrath of nature, and you were truthful! But nature gets angry from Allah’s wrath the Lord of the worlds when you ascribe a son for the All Merciful, and Allah the Most High said: {And they say: The All Merciful has taken to Himself a son.(88) Certainly you make an abominable assertion!(89) The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,(90) That they ascribe a son to the All Merciful!(91) And it is not worthy of the All Merciful that He should take to Himself a son.(92) There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes to the All Merciful as a servant.(93) Certainly He comprehends them, and has numbered them all.(94) And everyone of them will come to Him on the day of Resurrection, alone.(95) Those who believe and do good deeds, for them the All Merciful will surely bring about love.(96) So We have made it easy in thy tongue only that you should give good news thereby to those who guard against evil, and should warn thereby a contentious people.(97) And how many a generation before them have We destroyed! Can you see anyone of them or hear a sound of them?(98)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:88-98

Just came to you facts of the first ten (verses) of [Al-Kahf] The Cave Chapter, and Allah the Most High said: {Praise be to Allah! Who revealed the Book to His servant, and allowed not therein any crookedness,(1) Rightly directing, to give warning of severe punishment from Him and to give good news to the believers who do good that theirs is a goodly reward,(2) Staying in it for ever;(3) And to warn those who say: Allah has taken to Himself a son.(4) They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grievous is the word that comes out of their mouths. They speak nothing but a lie.(5) Then maybe you will dread yourself with grief, sorrowing after them, if they believe not in this announcement.(6) Surely We have made whatever is on the earth an embellishment for it, so that We may try which of them is best in works.(7) And We shall surely make what is on it dust, without herbage.(8)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:1-8

O Bush Jr. and all human beings, I exhort you only to one thing till you know that Nasser Al-Yemeni is Truly the Awaited Mahdi who the believers of the people are waiting for him so he fills the earth with justice as it was filled with injustice and wrongdoing so you have to apply the statement for the Quran upon the actual reality to find out if you are seeing it truly upon the actual reality, as for the reality of the tenth planet existence; O Bush Jr., I had made a hypothetical debate between you and I until I explained it in details for the searchers about the reality and whom they did not read that speech they have to take a look over it and it is with the title (O Bush Jr., the tenth planet is a sign for the Awaited Al-Yemeni), and you had described the year 2005 with a year of natural disasters in succession one after the other, then some scientists explained the reason of this that it is because of the global warming because of factories and cars’ emissions that affected the atmospheric cover (the ozone layer), and if was that is the reason, O Bush Jr., humans would have perished since thousands of years.

Come to teach you the True reason, it is incumbent upon me that I do not say anything about Allah except the truth in the True statement for the Quran from the Quran itself, and Allah says in the Quran that the reason of rising the natural disasters to double what it was in the past that is because of approaching the tenth planet (Planet X) and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say, and Allah did not make my argument against you the oath in fact the authority of knowledge, and Allah said in the Quran that if the appointment of the extreme chastisement approached it began to engage his war of skirmishes with you by the lesser chastisement from a far place, and despite it still far from earth but it starts the war of skirmishes in spite its remoteness, so the earth is affected because of its coming and its weather changes, and it suffers from fever so its temperature rises and it moves its crust, and its seas swell over whom Allah pleases of regions, and pouring a lot of rain. And that is called in the Book; the lesser punishment that you may return to get close to Allah Lord of the worlds, then you ask forgiveness and humble yourselves that He may bestow mercy unto you. And if you refused and forgot I inform you with bad news that the tenth planet (Planet X) will come closes more then more and whenever its approaching is increased the indicator rose to what you name it by the natural disasters until it passes nearby earth in a close location so you see it then you get terrified an utmost terror (then) there will be no dodging, neither flight nor time to escape in order to be saved from the extreme mighty-power, then Allah overtake you with the seizing of the Mighty, the Powerful. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: The Truth has come, and falsehood neither originates, nor reproduces.(49) Say: If I err, I err only to my own loss; and if I go aright, it is because of what my Lord reveals to me. Surely He is Hearing, Nigh.(50) And if you were to see when they become terrified, but (then) there will be no escape and they will be seized from a near place;(51) And they will say: We believe in it. And got close to them the skirmishes from a distant place?(52) And they indeed disbelieved in it before, and they utter conjectures with regard to the unseen from a distant place.(53) And a barrier is placed between them and that which they desire, as was done with their partisans before. Surely they are in a disquieting doubt.(54)}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:49-54

And to you is the True interpretation for His word: {And if you were to see when they become terrified, but (then) there will be no escape and they will be seized from a near place;}that is on the day of the tenth planet’s arrival until you see it with eyesight and not by the telescope, in fact by certainty of sight; so you get horrified and you can not escape from Allah’s mighty power, so He seizes you from a near place by the planet of chastisement. And they would say we believed in it despite that Allah engaged them with skirmishes of the lesser chastisement because of the planet’s approaching nearer from a distant place, and had knew about their scientists and they saw it with the certain knowledge of science and they were convinced in its presence, but the people they belied them before the skirmishes, that is because their scientists told them that they only think of its presence through their monitoring to the effect of the last planets of the solar system, there must be behind it a tenth planet despite that they did not see it yet but they only utter conjectures with regard to the unseen in its presence from a distant place and it is the earth that they are on it, which it is a far place away from the tenth planet, but they did not see it yet. So whoever of the people that read about the news did not care about it, nor they believed it until it appeared to the scientists in the eye of the magnifying telescope, and here the war of skirmishes began from a distant place then befell you the lesser chastisement while still in the distant place.

So whoever of the people had read about the news did not care about it, nor they believed that until it appeared to the scientists in the eye of the magnifying telescope, and here the war of skirmishes began from a distant place then befell you the lesser chastisement while still in the distant place. And it is still in the place of date April the eighth (2005) and it did not end yet and that day is the last solar day, we had taught you before the the length of the sun’s day is two years and nine months and ten days and this has not end since my entry to the internet until the hour, and as we informed you previously that the solar day I mean by it the day of the sun on (the sun) itself to end its rotation around itself would take one thousand days of your days of 24 Hour (a day). As for the solar day it takes one thousand month of your lunar months, and as for the solar year it is as one thousand years of what you reckon and just ended the day of Arafa (1427) according to earth’s day as well to the moon’s day but day of Arafa still valid in respect to the solar date which was in it the solar eclipse that happened on Friday April the eighth (2005) the first solar eclipse in history of time and the month which occurred on Friday April the eighth for the year (2005) AD corresponding to the beginning of the crescent’s birth of Rabee the first (1426), so look at the date did it pass the thousand earthly days since April 8th (2005) and Allah never fails His promise to His servant according to your thinking that I am of the astray ones because you are computing by your day 24 hours until if this day had come some of you said that he is made man and no madness in me! But most of you do not understand that it is according to the solar date in the sun itself, so do you remember that the first what I warned you I wrote a title The Speech by the solar date since the first moment I enter the internet I wrote appointment of the chastisement according to the solar date and I do not mean the Georgian (AD) in fact the solar in the sun itself. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {The sun and the moon (follow) two computations,} [Al-Rahman] 55:5

As for the lunar year it is according to your days 360 days and as for the solar astronomical year it is 360 thousand days according to your days, and if you convert these days to years so will appear to you product of the solar year: {And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.} 22:47 in the finest precision for a people who know.

Below is the link for: (O Bush Jr., the tenth planet is a sign for the Awaited Al-Yemeni)
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21502

6. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, when is the end of the thousand lunar hours which you are telling us about it, and what will happen at the end of it? And Are we today in the day of resurrection?

16 - 05 - 1429 AH
    21 - 05 - 2008 AD
    10:40 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

And that is the life of whom Allah makes him righteous and reveals him upon the worlds..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    {And We have enjoined on man the doing of good to his parents. His mother bears him with trouble and she brings him forth in pain. And the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months. Till, when he attains his maturity and reaches forty years, he says: My Lord, grant me that I may give thanks for Your favor, which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do good which pleases You; and be good to me in respect of my offspring. Truly I turn to You, and truly I am of those who submit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahqaf] 46:15

And that is the age of whom Allah makes him righteous and reveals him upon the worlds while they are disgracefully-humiliated, so do not feel secure from Allah’s plan O community of those who rejected the Truth, may be that the one thousand lunar hours starting from Friday on the night of Saturday April eight 2005 and may be that the vision on Friday the night of Saturday night of the crescent’s birth of Shawal 1428 not but for making clear, what I want to say it is do not feel secure from Allah’s plan O community of the turning away from the Truth, and what we want to assure you that the True vision has remained thousand lunar hour without doubt nor suspicion, by the permission of Allah Lord of the worlds.

Except I say to you that the True Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not know for certainty should calculate it from Friday the night of Saturday the date of April eight 2005 or its calculation is from the date of the vision Friday the night of Saturday the night of the crescent’s birth of Dhul Qi’dah, therefore I say to you do not feel secure from Allah’s plan so you see it far and Allah sees it near in Ramadan 1429 AH if the thousand lunar hours starting from Friday the night of Saturday April eight 2005 this means that its end will be in the month of Ramadan 1429 in the computation of the Hijri years.

What exactly I want to say it is I do not want to say against Allah what I do not know the certain knowledge so if was not the beginning of the thousand lunar hours since the date of Friday the night of Saturday April eight 2005 so it is most certainly will be from the date of the vision on Friday the night of Saturday the crescent’s birth of Dhul Qi’dah 1428, this means that the appearing is in the year of 2011 and that is because the thousand lunar hours equal thirty thousand hours of what you reckon. but it is not other than one Qadariah hour only, so no advancing an hour nor delaying. And it is equivalent in the computation of your days 1250 days, one thousand, two hundreds and fifty day only. That is to say three years, five month and twenty days only if the beginning of this one thousand lunar hours since the date of Friday the night of Saturday April eight 2005, this means the appointed time of the painful chastisement will be through the month of Ramadan 1429.

Also if the beginning of this one thousand lunar hours starting from the date of Friday the night of Saturday the crescent’s birth of Dhul Qi’dah 1428, so this means that the planet of chastisement will be with Allah’s permission in the year 2011 AD.

What exactly I want to say it is do not feel secure from Allah’s plan in the Truth O community of whom do not know and my Lord had gave me fatwa in the Truth that it remained for the planet of chastisement one thousand lunar hours in the computation of the seconds, minutes and hours of the lunar day on the moon itself, and that is because the appointed time for the planet of (Al-Tataboq) elevating from one level to another with the painful chastisement is calculated in the finest precision according to the moon’s movement, for that Allah the Most High said: {Indeed, I solemnly swear by the dusk.(16) And by the night and that which it envelops,(17) And by the moon when it grows full,(18) That you shall certainly ascend to level above another level.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqaq] 84:16-19

That is (Al-Tabaq) planet of the painful chastisement and it is the lowest of the seven earthly-planets after your earth so the lowest level rides over the upper level the mother (earth) as occurred to the people of Lot and Abraham as Allah told you by that in the great Quran in His word the Most High: {So the cry overtook them at sunrise(73) Thus We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained upon them stones from Sijjeel.(74) Surely in this are signs for those who take a lesson.(75) And it is on a road that still abides.(76)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:73-76

That is Sijjeel the planet of chastisement, and did not rain only on the town of Lot and Abraham in fact it rained over all the earth except the land which Allah had blessed it for the worlds, and which Allah saved Lot and Abraham to it, but the planet rained on the earth all of it and that was the reason of the dinosaurs death, which it has no holes to hid in it for their magnitude so it got destroyed by the stones from the planet of chastisement which it rained onto earth all over it and not on the people of lot alone, and for that Allah the Most High said: {So when Our decree came to pass, We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained on them stones, as decreed, one after another,(82) Marked (for punishment) with your Lord. And it is not far off from the wrongdoers.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:82-83

And maybe those who speak at random in what they do not know thinking that I brought the same first verse in fact they are from two chapters the first is from chapter 15 Al-Hijr and the other from chapter 11 Houd, as for the first: {So the cry overtook them at sunrise(73) Thus We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained upon them hard stones.(74) Surely in this are signs for those who take a lesson.(75) And it is on a road that still abides.(76)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:73-76

And the other: {So when Our decree came to pass, We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained on them stones, as decreed, one after another,(82) Marked (for punishment) with your Lord. And it is not far off from the wrongdoers.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Hud] 11:82-83

This verse is stating the inclusive rain and it is not only upon the town of Lot's people; but Allah made the planet above the mother earth who it was below it so it rained rocks from Sijeel, compacted (layer upon layer), and lies in that the destruction of the dinosaurs since long ago, and the planet of chastisement Sijeel just left rocks rotates around your earth till this day (asteroid belt), and they are the sweepers asteroids running their orbit, but most people do not know.

Perhaps the ignorant say: "But Nasser Al-Yemeni studied and knew that the astronomers and space agency NASA discovered a tenth planet Nibiru which its rotation inclines off the planets' rotation by forty five degrees for that comes to earth from the part of the north direction to the south, then he scares us with that and take advantage of it, he want to say that he is the Awaited Mahdi". Then we say to him:be confused, but the true Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad does not come to you with news about the tenth planet from the book of Bush Jr. nor Muammar, but from Allah's Book the protected from altering by the humans' satans is there anyone who will mind and have insight? How much I mention and how much I repeat I do not sing for you with poems nor I exaggerate with rhyming in the matter of the tenth planet; in fact it is the planet of victory O assembly of the supportive helpers, and Allah's might the One the Supreme rains with rocks upon all countries, and the night proceeds before the day so the sun comes up from its setting place (west), and to Allah is the escape it would not benefit you holes hide-out a thing O Bush Jr. and the sun just overtook the moon repeatedly the crescent is born by dawn and the sun is to the east of it then the sun overtake the moon a warning to the humans for who of them had the will to come forward and believe the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad or gets behind so Allah gets him by the chastisement of planet X, just excused how warned.

O our Allah I just informed. O our Allah bear witness. The pinpointed term just ended and came the decreed decree in the written Book so escape from Allah to Him to hope for a trade that never fail and just succeeded who who purifies it and just failed who neglect it, and just came its resting place for its rotation so the sun rise of its setting place. And your worldly life is ended and came your other life and neared your account and you are unaware turning away, O you who describe me by madness don't you think? And they will know to what final place of turning they will turn back.And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

If the sun overtook the moon so it met with it while just a crescent, so this means that the humans just became in the day of resurrection with no doubt nor suspicion. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Nay, I swear by the day of Resurrection!(1) Nay, I swear by the self-accusing spirit!(2) Does man think that We shall not gather his bones?(3) Yea, We are Powerful to make complete his whole make.(4) Nay, man desires to go on doing evil in front of him.(5) He asks: When is the day of Resurrection?(6) So when the sight is confused,(7) And the moon becomes dark,(8) And the sun and the moon are brought together.(9) Man will say on that day: Whither to flee?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qeyamah] 75:1-10

And the creation of Allah now is in the day of resurrection but not in the computation of the humans’ days in fact in the computation of Allah’s days in the Book. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47

Also in this last day occurs in it all all the major conditions of the Hour so the sun overtakes the moon then meets with it while just a crescent on the first of the month, and the appearing of the Awaited Mahdi on a night where the night precedes the daylight by rising the sun from its setting-place because of Planet Saqar’s passage the closest throughout the centuries and its closest passage is a sign of the major signs of the Hour. Because of its sever approaching reverses the rotation of the earth so the east becomes west and the west is east.

O nation of Islam, do not wait for the reckoning of the chastisement day nor think about it so you do not hold the ratification and the certainty until you see the chastisement with the certain eye, surely I am a faithful adviser to you, so do not hasten on the evil before the good, in fact turn to your Lord to guide you hearts and call on Him humbly with repenting hearts being turned to (Him) to guide your hearts and to make you see the Truth and to be of those having certainty. Surely it is a message of importance, and most of the people are turned away from the caller to the Truth.

O community of the supporters say as those of the followers of the messengers who have seeing eyes before you: {And why should we not rely on Allah? and He has indeed guided us in our ways. And we would certainly bear with patience your persecution of us. And on Allah should the reliant rely.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:12

Do not ask your Imam about the signs of the chastisement so you would not be a cause of trial for whom rush Allah’s chastisement; nor to be a cause of trial for whom hold their ratification in the Truth from their Lord until the known day of chastisement in the computation of the Humans’ days then they say now you spoke by the Truth; those are people without understanding in fact they are as cattle and more astray whom they wait with the ratification until the night of the full moon’s completion on the night of the fourteenth after sunset of the thirteenth of some month and I did not limit the month nor we said the month of Shaaban my dear brother but some month.

Indeed as the example of the overtaking occurrence in the month of Shaaban and the completion of the full-moon after sunset on the thirteenth as well the night of chastisement comes on that appointed time of the some month in a night the full- moon completing in it after sunset of the thirteenth of the month with appear to you by the horizon of the north pole initially as if it is the sun rose by the north star, and the day of April eighth as my Lord taught me did not complete yet according to the day of planet of chastisement the foundation of computation for the chastisement according to the day of the planet of chastisement, and we do not want to indulge in the verses of chastisement in the decisive Book, and do you know why? Because I know 99.9% of the Muslims will delay his believing in the True statement for the Quran until comes that know day according to the humans’ days, no matter how I argued with decisive verses in the computation for the planet of chastisement he would not and never believe in the Truth, in fact he will say: we will wait and see whether you spoke the truth or whether you are of the liars, and between us that known day.
    Those people do not think as the cattle whom they rush the evil before the good and the turning to their Lord to make their heart to see the Truth if this was the Truth from their Lord, then Allah make the heart of who turned to Him to see, and to guide his heart.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21583

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=39628

7. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, how long is the year of Allah in the Book in respect to the years of earth?

26 - 12 - 1430 AH
    24 - 11 - 2009 AD
    12:04 Am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

I do not think the science has discovered yet that for the sperm is offspring and we still have many of the wonders of this Book but we speak to you according to your minds and what Allah made you encompass of His knowledge had taught you in Allah’s Book to be certain of it and for it you follow O you who abandoned it and at the end of this statement of mine what if the Awaited Mahdi say to you O community of humans to you of the True statement for the Reminder in the secrets of computation, and I say to you by the Truth what follows:
    1- The length of Allah’s day in the Book as a thousand year.
    2- The length of Allah’s month in the Book as a thousand year.
    3- The length of Allah’s year in the Book as a thousand year.

Then the sum of the computation is (360000) years with the utmost precision, far from wrong, even in one second of the humans’ seconds and this is from the wonders of Allah’s signs in the Book in the computations for the planets’ movement, so one of you would wonder and say: How in the computation in the Book that Allah’s day would be as a thousand years, as well His month as a thousand years, and as that His year as a thousand years, then the outcome is three hundred and sixty thousand years according to the years of the humans, so how would that be? The searcher for the Truth wonders and all the best foremost supporters, then replies to them the Awaited Mahdi and we say:
    As for the day, it is as a thousand year of what you reckon.
    As for the month, it is as a thousand years of the moon’s years (on the moon itself).
    And as for the year, it is as a thousand years from the years of the land with the two easts the (inner-earth).

Then you find the result for Allah’s year in the Book (360000) and it is three hundred and sixty thousand years of what you reckon, and I repeat.. (360000) thousand years of what you reckon in the computation of the mathematical unit for the second of the humans second despite that the count was in the computation of three different days in its length, as for the length of your day; it is 24 hours, as for the length of the moon’s day; it is thirty days, and as for the length of day in the land of two easts (inner-earth) it is as a year, and Allah made the secret of His day {as a thousand years of what you reckon.}, and the secret of His month as a thousand years of the moon’s years, and the secret of his year as a thousand years of the years in the land of the two easts (inner-earth), then we get Allah’s year in the computation in the Book then we find it (360000) thousand years of what you reckon and the calculation did not go out of order even in one second and surely we are truthful..

O community of believers in the great Quran, if you were to know how Allah explained in His Book the computation in the utmost precision that is far from wrong, so you know that if the Awaited Mahdi was to make a mistake in one second surely the calculation gone out of order as I taught you before, if to add or decrease a second only mathematical unit would have gone out of order from the top to the base, and know that the solar year is (360) and not (365 and six hours) then you make a leap year every four years and year a compressed rice, will you keep your duty?!

I surely did not find a leap year in the Book of Allah in fact it is (Al-Nasi’e) altering/postponing, and you have followed (Al-Nasi’e) the altering/postponing but the Awaited Mahdi disbelieve in (Al-Nasi’e) altering/postponing which mislead you from the True computation and I rub it with shoe of my foot.

Don’t you know that if the computation unit went out of order this means that the movement of the moon and the earth would go out of order, don’t you understand?! In fact the secret of computation is in the movement of the earth and the moon. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made the night and the day two signs, then We have made the sign of the night to pass away and We have made the sign of the day manifest, so that you may seek grace from your Lord, and that you may know the numbering of years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything with distinctness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:12

This is the daily movement of the earth, as for the month the secret of its movement is in the moon. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness, and the moon a light, and ordained for it stages that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah created not this but with truth. He makes the signs manifest for a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:5

It is then the computation in the Book for the humans — Allah made it in the movement of the earth and the moon, but you do not calculate not by the movement of the earth nor by the movement of the moon, then you followed (Al-Nasi’e) the altering/postponing an addition in disbelief in what Allah have sent down in the Reminder that the number of months with Allah is twelve months and the month is thirty days and the day is 24 hours and the hour is sixty minutes and the minute is sixty seconds in Allah’s Book since the beginning of the movement of time, and the month since Allah created the heavens and the earth but you turned away and you depended on the AD year and the Hebrew that makes the months more than twelve months so you lead the humans astray from the True computation in the decisive Book that is according to the movement of the moon and the earth in the utmost precision and far from wrong, and for that Allah the Most High said: {that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning}Truthful Allah the Great

And this is in the moon’s movement.True to the word of Allah the Most High: {He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness, and the moon a light, and ordained for it stages that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah created not this but with truth. He makes the signs manifest for a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:5

Also in the self movement of earth so the night and day are alternating. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made the night and the day two signs, then We have made the sign of the night to pass away and We have made the sign of the day manifest, so that you may seek grace from your Lord, and that you may know the numbering of years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything with distinctness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:12

The movement of night and day is because the self movement of earth which causes succession of night and day because the sun’s glow, as for the moon it is in charge in the movement of the month to know the number of years and computation. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {and the moon a light, and ordained for it stages that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah created not this but with truth. He makes the signs manifest for a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:5

As for the Awaited Mahdi surely he is in charge of the True statement for the Reminder but the companions of (Al-Nasi’e) turned away from the computation by the moon’s movement because it will unmasking them no doubt nor suspicion, how much they mislead you in everything, surely you followed them in everything until they turned you after your belief into disbelievers in this great Quran, therefore I call you to follow it and to hold fast in it, and gave you fatwa Allah, His messenger and the Awaited Mahdi that Allah’s rope which He ordered you in holding fast in it is the great Quran, so you made all the True fatwas behind your backs and held fast in all what violated Allah’s Book and you claim that you are on the right guidance, by Allah indeed if you were still on the right-straight path path had not come the decree of sending the Awaited Mahdi to get you out of darkness into the light by the Reminder.

So follow the Reminder is better for you O community of humans, and if you turned away then for you is your religion and for me a religion and who followed me, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21608

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=40567

8. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you know that in the holy Quran there are decisive verses and similar-allegorical verses so how can we distinguish between them?

09 - 10- 1430 AH
    29 - 09 - 2009 AD
    06:13 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

A decisive verse of the clear mother verses of the Book. Allah the Most High said: {And do not kill yourselves. Surely Allah is ever Merciful to you.(29) And whoso does this aggressively and unjustly, We shall soon cast him into fire. And this is ever easy for Allah.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:29-30

An allegorical verse similar with it in the pronunciation and differs with it in the intended meaning, and it is the word of Allah the Most High: {and kill yourselves. That is best for you with your Creator.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:54

Glory be to Allah the Great! So ponder in the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not kill yourselves. Surely Allah is ever Merciful to you.(29)}Truthful Allah the Great, then the word of Allah the Most High: {and kill yourselves. That is best for you with your Creator.}Truthful Allah the Great. The question that comes up in your behalf is: “O Imam, how can we distinguish between the decisive verse and the similar-allegorical verse?”. And the for you by the Truth: As for the decisive verse of the mother verses of the Book, if you turned it to the mind and logic then definitely you will find the mind and logic totally submits for it because it is logical and that is the decisive verse in the Book, like the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not kill yourselves. Surely Allah is ever Merciful to you.(29) And whoso does this aggressively and unjustly, indeed We shall cast him into fire. And this is ever easy for Allah.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:29-30

But when you ponder the similar-allegorical verse, like the word of Allah the Most High: {and kill yourselves. That is best for you with your Creator.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:54

Therefore it is initially opposite in its apparent-meaning with decisive verse which being similar with it a verbal similarity, so it violates the command in the decisive verse in not killing the self, surely that is despair from Allah’s mercy and whoever despairs from Allah’s mercy and killed himself: {Indeed We shall cast him into fire. And this is ever easy for Allah.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:30

But the similar-allegorical violates the command in its apparent-meaning for the command in the decisive verse, so what is the right-way? How do you distinguish between the decisive verse and the similar-allegorical verse? And the answer: It is raising the request of the fatwa from the mind and logic which Allah distinguished mankind from the animal, and definitely the result come to you and says: Surely one of them the command in it is logical accepts it the mind and logic, and it is the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not kill yourselves. Surely Allah is ever Merciful to you.(29) And whoso does this aggressively and unjustly, indeed We shall cast him into fire. And this is ever easy for Allah.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great

As for the other in the word of Allah the Most High: {and kill yourselves. That is best for you with your Creator.}Truthful Allah the Great, this violate the mind and logic! How Allah commands His servants in killing themselves? There must be an interpretation for it other than its apparent meaning, it is only being similar verbally with the decisive verse but the knowledge of its explanatory statement is with Allah, surely it needs the authority knowledge from the Quran itself, indeed the mind alone can not bring its explanation, but the mind understand the decisive verses only, but they are the mother of the Book if the believers held fast in them they would be saved and found guidance to the praised path, but many scholars of the nation did not distinguish between the decisive verse and the similar-allegorical verse despite that if they made the mind and logic to judge it would have gave them fatwa in the Truth and knowledge of the mind which is of them the decisive verse because most certainly you find it does not violate the mind and logic ever.True to the word of Allah the Most High: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that the men of understanding may mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29

O community of the best foremost supporters, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a worshiped besides Him that would never and never believe me the foolish whom they do not use their minds a thing with excuse that they are not scholars, and we say to them no than no; or that you see the disbelievers who believed in the great Quran in the era of Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- the were scholars as like the foremost supporters of the emigrants and the supporters? In fact they were disbelievers and not scholars in the religion; they only used their minds then they listened to the logic of the caller to the path of his Lord, Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- when he says to them: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:108

And thrive against them by the great Quran a mighty striving, as for who listened to the verses of Allah in His decisive Book and made the mind and logic to judge and surely Allah had enlightened their hearts and made them to see by the Truth, and as for who did not allow themselves the chance to listen with mind’s thinking those are as cattle in fact they are more far astray from the path! Do you know why they became as cattle? Because they do not think and the cattle do not think but the birds think, O glory to Allah! How much the difference between the bird and the cow, which does not equal quarter of its ear - the smallest birds - but it is smarter than it, and it would make its nest in an amazing form and strange! So it crafts it artistically to protect it from heat and warms it in the cold, but the cow with its large size will die from cold and it never make for itself shelter because it does not think, as for the bird it surely does think, so look how it despised the humans who did not worship Allah the One, the All Mighty, the Creator Who created the sun and moon, and came with news that Solomon did not compass knowledge of it, he surely did not know that the queen of Saba and her people were worshiping the sun besides Allah in Saba Ma’erib; in fact has not compass knowledge of them so the hoopoe spoke to Solomon and gave his famous speech in the great Quran. It said: {I have compassed that which you has not compassed and I have come to you from Saba with sure information (22) I found a woman ruling over them, and she has been given of everything and she has a mighty throne.(23) I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah, and satan has made their deeds fair-seeming to them and turned them from the way, so they go not aright (24) So that they worship not Allah, Who brings forth what is hidden in the heavens and the earth and knows what you hide and what you proclaim.(25) Allah, there is no God but He, the Lord of the mighty Throne.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:22-26

The speech of the Hoopoe ended, then we come to Solomon’s reply peace be upon him and may Allah forgive him, why the harshness Oh Solomon -forgiveness and peace be upon you- on the owner of this magnificent speech? And Solomon said: {He said: We shall see whether you speak the truth or whether you are a liar.(27) Take this my letter and hand it over to them, then turn from them and see what (answer) they return.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:27-28

Solomon’s reply ended, then we come to the wise queen’s reply when she used her mind and logic, and she said: {She said: O assembly, an honorable letter has been delivered to me.(29) It is from Solomon, and it is in the name of Allah, the All Merciful, the Merciful,(30) Proclaiming, Exalt not yourselves against me and come to me in submission.(31) She said: O assembly, advise me respecting my affair; I never decide an affair until you witness.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:29-32

Then ponder over the verses very well. And Allah the Most High said: {And he reviewed the birds, then said: How is it I do not see hoopoe, or is it that he is one of the absentees?(20) I will certainly punish him with a severe punishment, or to slaughter him, or he shall bring me a clear excuse.(21) And he tarried not long, then said: I have compassed that which you has not compassed and I have come to you from Saba with sure information (22) I found a woman ruling over them, and she has been given of everything and she has a mighty throne.(23) I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah, and satan has made their deeds fair-seeming to them and turned them from the way, so they go not aright (24) So that they worship not Allah, Who brings forth what is hidden in the heavens and the earth and knows what you hide and what you proclaim.(25) Allah, there is no God but He, the Lord of the mighty Throne.(26) He said: We shall see whether you speak the truth or whether you are a liar.(27) Take this my letter and hand it over to them, then turn from them and see what (answer) they return.(28) She said: O assembly, an honorable letter has been delivered to me.(29) It is from Solomon, and it is in the name of Allah, the All Merciful, the Merciful,(30) Proclaiming, Exalt not yourselves against me and come to me in submission.(31) She said: O assembly, advise me respecting my affair; I never decide an affair until you witness.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:20-32

I thank my brother Talal of the valiant men who proposed to pondering and thinking in what just delivered it to you the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of the True statement for the Quran so we do not waist time until we get out of it the new (hidden knowledge) with Allah’s permission so we have to ponder in the True statement for the Book and that we understand it very well and we understand its knowledge and its secrets, what an excellent idea O Talal I ask Allah to reward you the best reward on my behalf and that Allah to give thanks to son of Omar, the maker of the dialogue table who shelter the Awaited Mahdi on a day the owners of the websites were rebuking him; until Allah strengthened the Awaited Mahdi by Al-Hosain son of Omar, by Allah I do not and never forget his favor ever and surely he is of the brought near, and he is of the honoree best foremost supporters surely I would not be able to mention all the supporters by name but I want to teach them the True supplication prayer which Allah taught it in the Book, and Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are the basis of the Book — and others are allegorical. Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except men of understanding.(7) Our Lord, make not our hearts to deviate after You have guided us and grant us mercy from You; surely You are the most liberal Giver.(8) Our Lord, surely You are the Gatherer of the people on a day about which there is no doubt. Surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise.(9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:7-9

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4331

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21674

9. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Who is the well aware in His word the Most High: And on the day of Resurrection they will deny your associating them (with Allah). And none can inform you like the well aware.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fater] 35:14?

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

28 - 10 - 1430 AH
    18 - 10 - 2009 AD
    2:22 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

And the Awaited Mahdi the caller to disbelieve in the intercession he is the intended well aware, and Allah the Most High said: {And those whom you call upon besides Him own not a straw.(13) If you call on them, they hear not your call; and if they heard, they could not answer you. And on the day of Resurrection they will deny your associating them (with Allah). And none can inform you like the well aware.(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Fater] 35:13-14

That is the well aware servant in the Allah Merciful, In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is established on the Throne of Power, the All Merciful. So ask respecting Him one aware.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:59

And the is the intended well aware in the word of Allah the Most High: {And on the day of Resurrection they will deny your associating them (with Allah). And none can inform you like the well aware.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fater] 35:14

That is the Awaited Mahdi who explained in detail for you the issue of intercession and called you to disbelieve in whole of the intercessors in your belief. And he foretold you that they will deny in your association (of them) and we explained in detail for you in the previous statements fully explained in details and we have said to you that indeed this contradicts with attribute of the All Merciful the Most Merciful Allah is Most Merciful of all who have mercy, so it should not be for Allah’s close servants to dare for the intercession in front of Who is Most merciful with His servant than them; Allah the Most Merciful of all who have mercy, and we gave you fatwa that only the intercession is for Allah Him Alone, so His mercy within Himself intercedes for His servants to whom was believing that His Lord the All Merciful is truly the Most Merciful of all who have mercy, so he sufficed by Allah’s mercy from who they are lesser mercy of who beside Him Glory be to Him, so he does not wait for their intercession in front of Him, and we gave you fatwa that the intercession is for Allah Him Alone so His mercy within Himself intercedes for who believes in the mercy of his Lord. And Allah the Most High said: {Or, take they intercessors besides Allah? Say: What! Even though they do not control a thing, nor do they understand.(43) Say: Allah’s is the intercession altogether. His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. Then to Him you will be returned.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:43-44

Whoever hopes to the servant’s intercession in front the Worshiped I surely bear witness for Allah that he is of the ascribing partners with Allah the Most merciful than all who have mercy.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21694

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4490

10. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: {They know the outward from this world’s life, but about the other they are unaware.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:7. What is meant by the word “the other” and is there another life of the world other than the one we know?

28 - 10 - 1430 AH
    18 - 10 - 2009 AD
    2:22 AM
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

And the word " Hereafter " had come in many verses of the Quran, but we did not know that the intention is world of underground (inner earth), the question is: Are there other verses in the holy Quran came of the word "Hereafter" in which the sense of the inner world of the earth’s interior?

And the answer: My dear brother know that there is no dispute among all scholars of the nation about the worldly life and the hereafter life because it is most of what been mentioned in the Book, but there is existing life of the worldly life in the interior of the earth (inner earth) you do not compass knowledge of it in fact you only know in part of the world’s life. Credence to the word of Allah the Most High: {They know the outward from this world’s life, but about the other they are unaware.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:7

So why Allah the Most High said: {They know the outward from this world’s life,} why He said: {from}?

That is because there is an existing land in it other life and does not mean here the life and death, no, in fact it means life of the living, as for the life and death surely the believers there is for them only one death, and as for the disbelievers there is two lives and two deaths, and we do not get out of the subject, we surely are on talking about the life of living and not about life and death, and Allah is speaking in this subject about the life of the living in the word of Allah the Most High: {They know the outward from this world’s life, but about the other they are unaware.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:7

That is because there is an existing other life of the world in the interior of you earth in it the kingship and kingdom and other world which is much more of what in the outer life of the apparent world, and this inner world of life exists in the interior of your earth. Credence to the word of Allah the Most High: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the soil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ta-Ha] 20:6

And Allah glory be to Him is speaking about the living-creatures, so He surely taught you in two lives in this earth in the word of Allah the Most High: {whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the soil.}, As for the living-creatures of the heavens surely they are the angels altogether does not count their number except Allah glory be to Him and they fill the seven heavens and the closest to us the upper assembly in regarding to us but it is the heaven of the world the lowest of the seven heavens and the first level of the heavens. Credence to the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We have adorned the lower heaven with an adornment, the stars,(6) And (there is) a safeguard against every rebellious devil.(7) They cannot listen to the exalted assembly and they are reproached from every side,(8) Driven off; and for them is a perpetual chastisement,(9) Except him who snatches away but once, then there follows him piercing flamed object.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Saffat] 37:6-10

As well the other six are filled with living-creatures of the angels, then we come to the earth I surely fine the mother planet existing in it two lives, a life of its apparent and a life of its interior, and for that Allah the Most High said: {They know the outward from this world’s life, but of the other they are unaware.}Truthful Allah the Great. In the meaning of that there is still another life of the world they do not compass knowledge of it and it is in the interior of your earth. Credence to the word of Allah the Most High: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the soil.}Truthful Allah the Great, and occupies it the liar messiah antichrist, its lord is Allah and not the liar messiah antichrist who claims divinity.And Allah the Most High said: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Raham] 55:17

That is because the other life of the world does not have except two easts and two wests, because it is interior of the earth, and the two points of two easts are these same two points of the two wests, not in one side in fact the greatest distance in this earth is between the two points of the two easts and for that the human-being said to his associate satan who lead him astray in this world’s life: {Until when he comes to Us, he says: O would that between me and you there were the distance of the two Easts! so evil of an associate!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhrouf] 43:38

That is because the two easts are the two easts of the ever awake (place) which the sun does not get away from it and to it are driven the resurrected to spend their other temporary life. Credence to the word of Allah the Most High: {They say: Shall we indeed be restored to (our) first state?(10) What! After we are rotten bones?(11) They say: That would then be a turn of loss.(12) It is only a single cry,(13) When lo! they will be in the ever awake (place).(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naziaat] 79:10-14, and it is actually a turn of loss were it not for the Imam Mahdi, in fact were it not for the Imam Mahdi with the permission of his Lord, surely the deceptive messiah antichrist would have seduced the whole Muslims. Credence to the word of Allah the Most High: {And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:83, and it is named the turn because it is the return to the world’s life, And Allah the Most High said: {Say: O My servants who have been prodigal regarding their souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives sins altogether. He is indeed the Forgiving, the Merciful.(53) And turn to your Lord and submit to Him before chastisement comes to you, then you will not be helped.(54) And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord before chastisement comes to you all of a sudden, while you perceive not,(55) Lest a soul should say: O woe is me, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;(56) Or it should say: Had Allah guided me, I should have been dutiful.(57) Or it should say, when it sees the chastisement: Had I another chance I should be a doer of good.(58) Aye! My messages came to you, but you did reject them, and were proud and were of the disbelievers.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:53-59

This spoken words would say it the perished ones after that Allah destroys them and make them to enter the hell-fire without injustice but they were wronging themselves and for that said: {Or it should say, when it sees the chastisement: Had I another chance I should be a doer of good.(58)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:58

Therefore the turn is the return to the world. Credence to the word of Allah the Most High: {They say: Shall we indeed be restored to (our) first state?(10) What! After we are rotten bones?(11) They say: That would then be a turn of loss.(12) It is only a single cry,(13) When lo! they will be awakened.(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naziaat] 79:10-14, so what is the ever awake place? Indeed it is the land which the sun does not get absent from it is as found it Dhul Qarnain, and Allah the Most High said: {Until, when he reached (the land of) the rising sun, he found it rising on a people to whom We had given no shelter from it}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:90

In the meaning of that the sun does not go away from it, so if sets of it, it rose upon it from the same point of sunset, that is because for this land is two gates facing (each other) one of them in the farthest of two extremities of the earth southerly and the other in the other farthest of the earth’s two extremities northerly, so the sun sat away from it to the side of the north it rose on it in the same time from the northern gate, and for that Allah the Most High said: {Until, when he reached (the land of) the rising sun, he found it rising on a people to whom We had given no shelter from it}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:90

That is the ever awake place after the resurrection of Al-Azifa day and the migration to it to spend a good life till when Allah please after Allah’s mercy for the nations in sending the Imam Mahdi who because of him: {Allah effaces what He pleases and establishes (what He pleases), and with Him is the mother of the Book.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Raad] 13:39

Previously we have explained to you the land of the two easts in details and this is the picture of one of the two gates, and you know the gate that faces it through the rays of the sun coming from the interior of the earth and who discovered it thought that it is the sun existing in the interior of the earth but they are wrong, in fact its rays are coming from the gate which faces it as in this picture by the Truth upon the actual reality:

My Muslim brothers indeed the picture above took it the satellites in the American Agency NASA and they were not knowing that it will be of the signs of ratification, in fact they do not compass knowledge in the spread-furbished land and the matter astonished them and thought that there is in it a sun in the interior of our earth and surely they are wrong, in fact these rays that you are seeing coming from the interior of earth; it is the sun, and it is facing the south gate or the northern that is the solar radiation is coming from the gate that faces it as we explained that to you before in details from the great Quran. Credence to the word of Allah the Most High: {And He shows you His signs; which then of Allah’s signs will you deny?}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:81, and this link you find it in a video of the tenth planet X and photographing it in the horizons and it is ratifying the True statement for the Reminder as the Awaited Mahdi explained it for you in details from the decisive great Quran that you may have certainty.

As for your question my dear brother Abu Mohammed Al-Kaabi which came in it: {Those who took the calf (for a god) — wrath from their Lord, and disgrace in this world’s life, will surely overtake them. And thus do We recompense those who invent lies.} Truthful Allah the Great, and the question is why the word " will surely overtake them" is in the present tense and did not come in the past tense," had overtook them "? Is that their torment will be in the future and the lives of world?

Then we reply to it and we give fatwa in the Truth that in this situation He means the punishment in chastising of hell in the future after their death because of their Lord’s wrath to who of them death overtook him while he did not repent and for that Allah the Most High said: {thus do We recompense those who invent lies.}, namely as that He recompense them with the humiliating chastisement.

As for the humiliation it is in this world’s life before their death and Allah the Most High said: {And abasement and humiliation were stamped upon them, and they incurred Allah’s wrath.}Truthful Allah the Great 2:61

As for the question of Abu Mohammed Al-Kaabi which he says in it: What is meant by the chastisement in this world in the verse: {Those who love that scandal should circulate respecting those who believe, for them is a grievous chastisement in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows, while you know not.} 24:19 Truthful Allah the Great?

Then we reply to to him in the Truth and we say that this chastisement is after death and they would be thrown in hell-fire to spend the Barzakh life in hell-fire as we preceded the explanation in that in a statement of nullifying the graves’ chastisement and proving the chastisement after death is upon the soul in hell-fire.

As well the question of Abu Mohammed Al-Kaabi which he says in it about: Explanatory-statement of the word of Allah the Most High: {Then to Me is your return, so I shall decide between you concerning that wherein you differ.(55) Then as to those who disbelieve, I shall chastise them with severe chastisement in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.(56)} 3:55-56 Truthful Allah the Great.

That is the chastisement as well as we proved it before that it is in hell-fire after their death as well the day of the comprehensive resurrection and do not mean here the other life of the world but the hereafter life when the people rise of the Lord of the worlds.

As for the question about: explaining the world of Allah the Most High: {Those to whom We gave the Book before it, they are believers in it.(52) And when it is recited to them they say: We believe in it; surely it is the Truth from our Lord; we were indeed before this submitting ones.(53) These will be granted their reward twice, because they are steadfast, and they repel evil with good and spend out of what We have given them.(54)} [Al-Qasas] 28:52-54 Truthful Allah the Great.

And you desire to understand the explanatory-statement of His word the Most High: {These will be granted their reward twice}Truthful Allah the Great, He does not mean twice in the first life of the world and the other life of the world, and that is because the righteous do not have but one death, credence to the word of Allah the Most High: {They taste not therein death, except the first death;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhan] 44:56, as for the explanatory-statement of His word the Most High: {These will be granted their reward twice}Truthful Allah the Great, that is to say the reward of the followers of Allah’s messenger Jesus the son of Mary forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, as that the reward of the followers of Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

As for the important question which you want for it: an explanatory-statement of the word of Allah the Most High: {And of those around you of the desert Arabs, there are hypocrites; and of the people of Madinah (also) — they persist in hypocrisy. You do not know them, We know them, We will chastise them twice, then they will be turned back to a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:101

That is the first chastisement after their first death in the first life of the Barzakh after they spent their first life, as for the second chastisement it is after their second death after they spent their world’s life of the other (world) for whoever died of them before ending the other world’s life, and as for the word of Allah the Most High: { then they will be turned back to a grievous chastisement.} and that is on the day of the comprehensive resurrection so He says:{They say: Our Lord, twice You have made us die, and twice You have given us life; so we confess our sins. Is there then a way of escape?}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:11

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21694

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4490

صفحة 2 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2018, 11:37 AM
  2. Response of the knowledge possessor of the Book to Abu Shuaib: Meaning of the word {So go about} in the Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2017, 11:00 PM
  3. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 3
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2015, 04:22 AM
  4. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-10-2014, 07:43 PM
  5. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1