Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - 04 - 1436 AH
23 - 01 - 2015 AD
03:52 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

Consolation from the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni on my behalf and the whole proud Arabian Yemeni people to the whole proud Saudi Arabian people..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers and their righteous families and who followed them of the believers from the first of them to the last of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah, O you who believed ask forgiveness upon him and salute him the best salutation. We do not differentiate among any one of His messengers and to Him we are submitting-Muslims, after this..

From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the Custodian of the two holy sacred mosques possessor of the Royal Highness the King Salman son of Abed Al-Azeez Al Saud the esteemed King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Peace be upon you and Allah's mercy with His blessing, we have received with deepest sadness and regret the news of the death of my beloved in Allah's love Custodian of the two holly sacred mosques possessor of the Royal Highness the King Abed Allah the son of Abed Al-Azeez family of Saud mercy of Allah be upon him with His mercy, I begged from my Lord by the Truth of no God except Him and by the Truth of His mercy which He ordained upon Himself and by the Truth of the Greatest Bliss of His Self pleasure to forgive all dead of the Muslims so He makes them altogether to enter in His mercy with His righteous servants. And I begged from my Lord by the Truth of no God except Him and by the Truth of His mercy which He ordained upon Himself to forgive all the regretful in hell altogether, surely my Lord encompasses all things in (His) mercy and knowledge surely my Lord is Doer of what He intends. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely there is a sign in this for him who fears the chastisement of the Hereafter. That is a day on which people will be gathered together, and that is a day to be witnessed.(103) And We delay it not but for an appointed term.(104) On the day when it comes, no soul will speak except by His permission; so (some) of them will be unhappy and (others) happy.(105) Then as for those who are unhappy, they will be in the Fire; for them therein will be sighing and groaning,(106) Abiding therein so long as the heavens and the earth endure, except as thy Lord please. Surely your Lord is Doer of what He intends.(107)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:103-107

I begged from my Lord by the Truth of no God except Him and by the Truth of His mercy which He ordained upon Himself and by the Truth of the Greatest Bliss of His Self pleasure to forgive all living Muslims and to revive their hearts, and the people altogether, by the True statement for the great Quran so He guides them by the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty the Praised One; surely my Lord encompasses all things in (His) mercy and knowledge surely my Lord is All Forgiver, Most Merciful. And to appoint a guardian over the people who is the best of them and that He protects them from the evil of themselves by guiding the people altogether, and to make them one nation upon the straight path. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And if your Lord had pleased, all those who are in the earth would have believed, altogether.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:99

And I repeat the consolation to all my beloveds in Allah's love the family of Saud and the proud Saudi Arabian people on my behalf and behalf of the Arabian Yemeni people and behalf all the proud people of Arabian (nations) and the Islamic (nations) altogether. May Allah inspire patience and comfort to the family of Abed Al-Azeez family of Saud, and the Saudi and Yemeni people and all the people of the Arabian Gulf. Surely to Allah we belong, and to Him we shall return.

And I begged from my Lord by the Truth of no God except Him and by the Truth of His mercy which He ordained upon Himself and by the Truth of the Greatest Bliss of His Self pleasure to look in the matter of the Yemeni people by His mercy which He ordained upon Himself, and all people the Muslims and all of the oppressed in the worlds by appearing Allah's khalifa on earth the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to fill the earth with justice as it was filled with tyranny and iniquity.

Indeed I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forbidding what Allah forbade it in His decisive Book of the Muslims' division into sects and parties and give fatwa in forbidding the sectarian pluralism and parties in Allah's religion, and I announce the fast holding in Allah's rope the great Quran and the True sunna of the prophet which dose not violate the decisive-law of the great Quran, and I call on all the Muslims to different denominations and sects and all Jews and Christians and the people altogether to resort for arbitration to Allah concerning that wherein they differ so we devise to them Allah's judgement among them from the decisive-law of the great Quran, and I call on all humans the Muslim of them and the infidel to stand by the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to achieve the international peace among the nations of the humans and to the peaceful living between the Muslim and the infidel.

I call on mankind and jinn to define to them Islam Allah's religion which Allah sent with it all the prophets and the Awaited Mahdi as a mercy for the worlds. Allah did not order the prophets and the Awaited Mahdi to compel the people, (against their will) until they are believers; we only speak to them by the Truth from their Lord so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. Surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a Fire, an enclosure of which will encompass them. And if they cry for water, they are given water like molten brass, scalding their faces. Evil the drink! And ill the resting-place!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:29

Because our duty is only to deliver (the message) from their Lord and Allah's part to call (them) to account. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Obey Allah and obey the Messenger. But if you turn away, he is responsible for the duty imposed on him, and you are responsible for the duty imposed on you. And if you obey him, you go aright. And the Messenger’s duty is only to deliver (the message) plainly.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Noor] 24:54

Allah ordered the prophets and the Awaited Mahdi to be kind to the Muslims and to be kind to the infidels equally with justice and fairness. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {To this then go on inviting, and be steadfast as you are commanded, and follow not their low desires, and say: I believe in what Allah has revealed of the Book, and I am commanded to do justice between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us are our deeds; and for you your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah will gather us together, and to Him is the eventual coming.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shura] 42:15

I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi in an era of dialogue before appearing, I call on the children of Adam and Eve to the kinship connection among them so they enjoin mercy and to have mercy for each other and to pardon each other, and to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so they embrace the religion of Islam the True religion of Mercy for the people altogether which forbids them shedding each other's blood, and forbids them oppressing each other, this is the reality of Islam Allah's religion which Allah sent with it all the prophets and messengers, the religion of mercy for the (people) of worlds. And I call on all parties of terrorism and the false extremism in (each) party of the Jews, Christians and Muslims to resort for arbitration by the decisive-law of the great Quran which forbids man's shedding blood of his fellow man and forbids man's oppressing to his fellow man and lifts man's injustice off his fellow man.
And I ask Allah to bear witness and Allah is sufficient-enough as Witness that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni had sent me Allah as mercy for the worlds so I call them to the Truth and guide them to the straight path the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One; Indeed my Lord is upon the straight path.

And I call upon Allah to bear witness and Allah is sufficient-enough as Witness that Allah made me for the people an Imam of justice with decisive word and it is not by jesting, and increased me abundantly in the true explanatory-statement for the great Quran above all the scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews, so not a scholar argues with me from the great Quran but I over powered him by the bridling authority of knowledge by the Truth from the decisive law of the great Quran, and neither do I say against Allah what I do not know nor I follow the conjuncture knowledge which does not avail a thing against the truth; I only speak in the religion of Allah in what spoke by it Allah and His messenger, and I do not say upon Allah and His messenger except Truth and I seek refuge in Allah to say upon Allah and His messenger except the Truth, and the Truth is worthy to be followed and what is after the Truth except falsehood. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Your brother in blood from Eve and Adam, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21080

اقتباس المشاركة 173823 من موضوع تعزية من الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني باسمي واسم كافة الشعب اليماني الأبيّ العربيّ إلى كافة الشعب الأبيّ العربيّ السعوديّ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشـــاركة الأصلية للبيـــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=173804

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
03 - 04 - 1436 هـ
23 - 01 - 2015 مـ
03:52 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــ

تعزية من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني باسمي واسم كافة الشعب اليماني الأبيّ العربيّ إلى كافة الشعب الأبيّ العربيّ السعوديّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين وآلهم الطيّبين ومن تبِعهم من المؤمنين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله، يا أيّها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليه وسلموا تسليماً. لا نفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله ونحن له مسلمون، أما بعد..

من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى خادم الحرمين الشريفين صاحب السمو الملكي الملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود المحترم ملك المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، تلقّينا ببالغ الحزن والأسى خبر وفاة حبيبي في الله خادم الحرمين الشريفين صاحب السمو الملكي الملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز آل سعود رحمه الله برحمته، ورجوتُ من ربّي بحقّ لا إله إلا هو وبحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسه أن يغفر له وأن يتغمّده برحمته ويدخله فسيح جناته ولله الأمر من قبل ومن بعد، إنّا لله وإنا إليه راجعون. ورجوت من ربّي بحقّ لا إله إلا هو وبحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسه أن يغفر لجميع أموات المسلمين فيدخلهم أجمعين برحمته في عباده الصالحين. ورجوت من ربّي بحقّ لا إله إلا هو وبحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه أن يغفر لجميع النادمين في جهنم أجمعين إن ربّي وسع كلّ شيء رحمةً وعلماً إن ربّي فعالٌ لما يريد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ فِي ذلِكَ لَآيَةً لِمَنْ خافَ عَذابَ الْآخِرَةِ ذلِكَ يَوْمٌ مَجْمُوعٌ لَهُ النَّاسُ وَذلِكَ يَوْمٌ مَشْهُودٌ (103) وَما نُؤَخِّرُهُ إِلاَّ لِأَجَلٍ مَعْدُودٍ (104) يَوْمَ يَأْتِ لا تَكَلَّمُ نَفْسٌ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ فَمِنْهُمْ شَقِيٌّ وَسَعِيدٌ (105) فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ شَقُوا فَفِي النَّارِ لَهُمْ فِيها زَفِيرٌ وَشَهِيقٌ (106) خالِدِينَ فِيها ما دامَتِ السَّماواتُ وَالْأَرْضُ إِلاَّ ما شاءَ رَبُّكَ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ فَعَّالٌ لِما يُرِيدُ (107)} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

ورجوتُ من ربّي بحقّ لا إله إلا هو وبحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسه أن يغفر لجميع أحياء المسلمين ويحيي قلوبهم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم فيهديهم بالقرآن المجيد إلى صراط العزيز الحميد والناس أجمعين؛ إنّ ربّي وسع كلّ شيء رحمةً وعلماً إنّ ربّي غفورٌ رحيمٌ. وأن يولّي على البشر خيارهم ويكفيهم شرّ أنفسهم بهدى الناس أجمعين ويجعلهم أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَآمَنَ مَنْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:99].

وأكرر التعزية لكافة أحبتي في الله آل سعود والشعب الأبي العربيّ السعوديّ باسمي وباسم الشعب الأبيّ اليماني العربيّ وباسم كافة الشعوب الأبيّة العربيّة والإسلاميّة أجمعين. وأَلْهَمَ الله آل عبد العزيز آل سعود والشعب السعوديّ واليمني وكافة شعوب الخليج العربي الصبر والسلوان، إنّا لله وإنا إليه راجعون.

ورجوتُ من الله بحقّ لا إله إلا هو وبحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسه أن ينظر في أمر الشعب اليماني برحمته التي كتب على نفسه وكافة شعوب المسلمين وكافة المظلومين في العالمين بظهور خليفة الله في الأرض الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ليملأ الأرض عدلاً كما مُلئت جوراً وظلماً.

وإنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أحرّم ما حرّمه الله في محكم كتابه تفرّقَ المسلمين إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ، وأفتي بتحريم التعدديّة المذهبيّة والحزبيّة في دين الله، وأعلن الاعتصام بحبل الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم، وأدعو جميع المسلمين على مختلف مذاهبهم وطوائفهم وكافة اليهود والنصارى والناس أجمعين إلى الاحتكام إلى الله فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون فنستنبط لهم حكم الله بينهم من محكم القرآن العظيم، وأدعو كافة البشر مسلمهم والكافر إلى الوقوف إلى جانب المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني لتحقيق السلام العالميّ بين شعوب البشر والتعايش السلمي بين المسلم والكافر.

وأدعو الإنس والجنّ إلى تعريفهم بدين الله الإسلام الذي أرسل الله به كافة الأنبياء والمهديّ المنتظَر رحمةً للعالمين. ولم يأمر الله الأنبياء والمهديّ المنتظَر أن يُكرِهوا الناس حتى يكونوا مؤمنين؛ بل ننطق لهم بالحقّ من ربّهم فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَقُلِ الْحَقّ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ فَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِنْ وَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا وَإِنْ يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:29].

لأنّ علينا البلاغ بالحقّ من ربّهم وعلى الله حسابهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوا فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْهِ مَا حُمِّلَ وَعَلَيْكُمْ مَا حُمِّلْتُمْ وَإِنْ تُطِيعُوهُ تَهْتَدُوا وَمَا عَلَى الرَّسُولِ إِلَّا الْبَلاغُ الْمُبِينُ} صدق الله العظيم [النور:54].

وأمر الله الأنبياء والمهديّ المنتظَر أن يبرّوا المسلمين ويبرّوا الكافرين على حدّ سواء بالعدل والقسط. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَلِذَلِكَ فَادْعُ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ وَلا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَقُلْ آمَنْتُ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ مِنْ كِتَابٍ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ لا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:15].

وإنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور أدعو أبناء آدم وحواء إلى صلة الرحم فيما بينهم فيتراحمون وأن يرحم بعضهم بعضاً ويعفون عن بعضهم بعضاً، وأن يعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له فيعتنقوا دين الإسلام الحقّ دين الرحمة للناس أجمعين الذي يحرّم عليهم سفك دماء بعضهم بعضاً ويحرّم عليهم ظلم بعضهم بعضاً، تلكم حقيقة دين الله الإسلام الذي بعث الله به كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين دين الرحمة للعالمين، وأدعو كافة طوائف الإرهاب والتطرف الباطل في طائفة اليهود والنصارى والمسلمين إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم الذي يحرّم على الإنسان سفك دم أخيه الإنسان ويحرّم ظلم الإنسان لأخيه الإنسان ويرفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان.

وأُشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّني الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني ابتعثني الله رحمةً للعالمين أدعوهم إلى الحقّ وأهديهم إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ صراط العزيز الحميد؛ إن ربّي على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ.

وأُشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّ الله جعلني للناس إمامَ عدلٍ وذا قولٍ فصلٍ وما هو بالهزل. وزادني بسطةً في علم البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم على كافة علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود فلا يجادلني عالِمٌ من القرآن العظيم إلا غلبته بسلطان العلم الملجم بالحقّ من محكم القرآن العظيم، ولا أقول على الله ما لا أعلم ولا أتّبع علوم الظنّ التي لا تُغني من الحقّ شيئاً؛ بل أنطق في دين الله بما نطق به الله ورسوله ولا أقول على الله ورسوله إلا الحقّ وأعوذ بالله أن أقول على الله ورسوله إلا الحقّ، والحقّ أحقّ أن يتبع وماذا بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخو البشر في الدم من حواء وآدم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..