Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

AH 14 - 10 - 1428
26 - 10 - 2007 AD
09:54 pm
ـــــــــــــــــ

And surely We shall make it clear to a people who know..

{Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the prophets.}
{ مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ }

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and his righteous pure family, and the followers in goodness till the Day of Judgement, after this..
Allah the Most High said: {And the servants of the All Merciful are they who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, Peace!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:63
{وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَـنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الاْرْضِ هَوْناً وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَـهِلُونَ قَالُواْ سَلَـماً} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:63]

O Muhamadi, I swear by Allah the Most High the Great the Light of the heavens and the earth Who He guides to His light who He please and who Allah did not make for him a light, he has no light, O Muhamadi, indeed you have cursed the Awaited Mahdi from the family of the purified House. Did I call you to disbelieve in Allah or I call the people to the Truth and the return to Allah's Book and the sunna of His messenger forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family? I surely call to the path of my Lord upon certain knowledge from my Lord and it is the same certain knowledge of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family; the great Quran for him among you who willed to be upright (on the straight path), but you do not will the guidance O Muhamadi, so how I oblige you in the Truth and you do not want the Truth? And I did not deny the Imams of the House as you knew that they are twelve Imams from the family of the house of Allah's messenger -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him- from the offspring of the Imam Ali son of Abi Talib and Fatima daughter of Mohammad -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon them- first one of them is the Imam Ali son of Abi Talib and the last one of them is Al-Yemeni the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified House, the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and your argument against us was not but your word why I did not clarify to you the names of the twelve Imams, so do you see if I make clear to you their names so you will believe me? In fact, by Allah it would not increase you except persistence in disdain and aversion off the Truth O Muhamadi!

I surely will clear to you that your naming for the Imam Mahdi by the name Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari which Allah has not sent any authority for it, so go back to the stories of family of the house and find out what they say about the Yemeni Imam and surely his banner is the most guided and he is from the family of the purified House, since you acknowledge the Yemeni Imam therefore the number of Imams from the family of the House became thirteen Imams! but I do not know them other than twelve Imams and as well you believe in the twelve Imams, therefore O Muhamadi there is an extra Imam — Allah has sent down no authority in him, as for the Yemeni he is who you are cursing him O Muhamadi, and as for the forge with a lie who Allah has sent down no authority in him indeed he would never come ever that is because there is no existence for him at all, O Muhamadi what do you say in what is coming of Truth? The messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him said: [If did not remain in the world's life except one day Allah would lengthen that day until Allah sends in it a man from the family of my House — his name coincides my name in his father's name, fills the land with justice as it was filled with tyranny and injustice].
[لو لم يبق من الدنيا إلا يوم واحد لطوّل الله ذلك اليوم حتى يبعث الله فيه رجلاً من أهل بيتي – يواطيء اسمه اسمي باسم أبيه، يملأ الأرض عدلاً كما مُلِئت جَوْراً وظلماً].

And this (other) narration is true but came in it inclusion and it is as follows: [If did not remain in the world's life except one day Allah would lengthen that day until Allah sends in it a man from me — or from the family of my House — his name coincides my name, and his fathers name, fills the land...] the narration, as for the inclusion in this narration is their say "from me" and the Awaited Mahdi has not been from the seed of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. And Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- has never been a father of anyone from Quraysh men. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Mohammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the prophets.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:40
[لو لم يبق من الدنيا إلا يوم واحد لطول الله ذلك اليوم حتى يبعث الله فيه رجلا مني – أو من أهل بيتي – يواطيء اسمه اسمي، واسم أبيه يملأ الأرض..]
{مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:40].

O Muhamadi, you should know that the woman does not carry the seed of her her father in fact her seed is the seed of marriage-relationship (son in-law). of her father who is her husband. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And He it is Who has created a human-being from water, then He has made for him blood-relationship and marriage-relationship (son in-law). And your Lord is ever Powerful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:54
{وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ مِنَ الْمَاءِ بَشَرًا فَجَعَلَهُ نَسَبًا وَصِهْرًا ۗ وَكَانَ رَبُّكَ قَدِيرًا ﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

As for (blood-relationship): The male who carries blood-relationship of his father and his seeds, and as for marriage-relationship (son in-law): it is the female who she carries the seed of the son in-law, and when I say the seed of Fatima daughter of Mohammad; the intended is not that it is the seed of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in fact the seed of the son in-law of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and he is the the Imam Ali son of Abi Talib -prayer forgiveness and peace be upon him.

Therefore we had clarified the insertion words unjustly in the True narration which is their say: [until Allah sends therein a man from me]

But I say the Truth by which uttered Mohammad messenger of Allah and I nullify the forged lies and the insertion by the text of the Quran as we clarified for you that it should not be for him to say "from me" and that because he knows that his daughter Fatima does not carry his seed in fact she carries the seed of his son in-law and that the son he is who carry the seed, and surely the women are tilth for the seeds for that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said to me in the vision: [Your tilth was from me and your seed is Ali's], then I say: Isn't my grandfather Imam Al-Husain son of Ali son of Abi Talib, and did not come the mention of Mohammad's name the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in fact came to carry the blood-relationship of his father Imam Ali son of Abi Talib and through that you know that this narration is True but it cleared that in it is inclusion, in the meaning of that is was not passed as uttered in it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and we just clarified for you the words of the narration which uttered in it Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [If did not remain in the world's life except one day Allah would lengthen that day until Allah sends in it a man from the family of my House — his name coincides my name in his father's name, fills the land with justice as it was filled with tyranny and injustice].
[كان مني حرثك وعليّ بذرك]
[لو لم يبق من الدنيا إلا يوم واحد لطول الله ذلك اليوم حتى يبعث الله فيه رجل من أهل بيتي – يواطيء اسمه اسمي باسم أبيه، يملأ الأرض عدلاً كما مُلِئت جوْراً وظلماً].

Then you should know the wisdom of the coinciding for the name of Mohammad messenger of Allah in the father's name of the Mahdi, and that to understand that is is a must for the Mahdi's name is to be the description which he comes in it, in the meaning of that he is not a prophet nor a messenger in fact the Imam (Al-Nasser) the supporter t Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so the name of the Mahdi becomes his news and title of his matter and so the name be compatible with the news, so it should not be for the name of the Mahdi to be Mohammad son of Abd Allah nor Mohammad Al-Hasan in fact Nasser Mohammad, and it is that name which its initial is (N) and which Allah promised His messenger in him to make him (Mohammad) to appear through him to the people altogether until it is quite clear to the worlds that the Quran which came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- is the Truth from their Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {We will soon show them Our signs in farthest regions and among their own people, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:53
{سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} [فصّلت:53].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And surely We shall make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:105
{وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٠٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

You understand from this is that the Mahdi – Allah sends him in a nation Allah surrounds them in what He pleased of His knowledge and that for the Awaited Mahdi to speak to them by the knowledge and logic, therefore you see me calling the people and their scholars challenging with the True explanatory-statement by the True knowledge and logic upon the actual reality, and you want to ask me about the Imams' names and that to find out do I mention them according to what stated at the Shiites'? Then you would dispute against us and say: "Why you acknowledge in the names that the Shiites has and you did not deny except a name and it is (Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari), so why the Shiites were not mistaking in the names of eleven Imams and then you find them mistaking in one Imam? That is to change his name to Nasser Mohammad's name"! I think that is what you are seeking O Muhamadi. But as long as I see the Shiites were mistaken in the Mahdi's name the twelfth and they name him Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari so who would guarantee for me that they are not mistaking in some of the other names therefore I do not follow them in the names, but I believe them in the count-number, and not necessarily that I know their name altogether, that does not benefit in a thing, but the important that I know that they are twelve Imams as my Lord taught me in that and made me see their images and if Allah knows the necessity of their names He would have taught me it. As what I said to you before O Muhamadi: By Allah if my Lord make me see in the vision Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- so he tells me by their names altogether you would not believe me a thing O Muhamadi, but I say to you a thing: If you were seeing me upon falsehood then you have to convince those who followed me by the illuminating knowledge and authority from the Quran, so if you were able O Muhamadi then I deserved your curse, and if you could not then know that you are of the ignorant; from whom they address the people of knowledge by insults and the cursing without knowledge and neither nor illuminating Book.

O Muhamadi you just cursed the Awaited Mahdi as like the good tree you throw at it stone and it throws in fruits, you curse the True Mahdi and insulted and he increases you knowledge to be free from blame before my Lord, and that you may guard against evil O Muhamadi, by Allah suppose that I am the True Awaited Mahdi and you are cursing him so at it you will bear Allah's anger and His curse and curse of His angels and the people's curse altogether, but I the Awaited Mahdi say: O our Allah do not respond to the curse of who cursed the Muhamadi from my friends I just pardoned him that is because he is part from achieving my goal and my aim which it is to guide the people altogether to the straight path You are the Hearer the All Knowing, O our Allah if You knew that if you make him to see the path of the Truth until he knows the certain knowledge that I am the True Awaited Mahdi so guide him to the Truth and pardon him O You Who loves pardoning Your servants, You are the Best of the forgivers, and if he was of the human satans whom if they see the path of the Truth, they do not take it a way and if they see the way of error and falsehood, they take it for a way, for You is the judgement and the command so judge between me and them by the Truth and You are the Swiftest in taking account.

O community of the loyal-friends do not insult nor curse who cursed Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so Allah answers your curse against him by the Truth so He curses him than He clarifies for him the Truth until he knows that it is the Truth then he does not follow it then Allah curses him as He cursed satans of jinn and mankind, in fact help me in achieving my garden and my ultimate purpose is that my Lord to be pleased in Himself, I just forbidden to my self entering the blissful heavenly-garden until my Lord achieves for me the Greatest Bliss than that to myself which is that my Lord to be pleased in Himself, but my brethren and my loyal-friends my people came between me and achieving my purpose.

O community people of love, by Allah, would one of you be in bliss and joy while he see the most loved One to him is not joyful in fact He is angry regretful and sad in Himself, do you think that you will be happy in what you are in it and Who you love is not happy nor joyful but angry and sorrow over His servants, so where is the happiness then? Faugh! to a garden its width is the heavens and the earth to enter it as unless my Beloved is pleased in Himself and not sorrow upon His servants.

By Allah, my concern over the people was not as the concern of my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- overthe people because he is most kind and merciful, but because I knew that Allah is Most Merciful for His servants than Mohammad messenger of Allah, forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, as well He is Most Merciful in His servants than all the prophets and messengers, in fact He is Most Merciful than all the merciful ones in the heavens and the earth, that is because Allah is the Most Merciful of the merciful ones, in fact I found in the great Quran that Allah has not send to a town a messenger from them then they belie him so he calls a supplication against them except Allah answered him and destroyed the disbelievers in His messenger an utter destruction, until when the rage is gone from Allah's Self after He avenged them justly then He says words within Himself does not hear it His angels neither His jinn nor His mankind altogether the brought near to Him, that is because they do not know in what is within their Lord's Self and He says: {Oh sorrow upon the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:30
{يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إلا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُون (31) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنْ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لاَ يَرْجِعُونَ} [يس:30].

But the Awaited Mahdi indeed knew what Allah says it within Himself after the people belie the messengers of their Lord then He destroyed them an utter destruction so they became silently still, and altogether they just believed in their messengers after He made them see the chastisement on the day it comes to them, but the belief would not benefit them, and that is Allah's tradition (sunna) in the Book in all towns. And Allah the Most High said: {Certainly We have revealed to you a Book which will give you eminence. Do you not then understand?(10) And how many a town which was iniquitous did We demolish, and We raised up after it another people!(11) So when they felt Our might, lo! they began to flee from it.(12) Flee not and return to the enjoyments which were given to you, and to your dwellings, that you may be questioned.(13) They said: O woe to us! Surely we were unjust.(14) And this cry of theirs ceased not till We made them cut off, silently still.(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:10-15
{لَقَدْ أَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ كِتَابًا فِيهِ ذِكْرُكُمْ أَفَلا تَعْقِلُونَ (10)وَكَمْ قَصَمْنَا مِنْ قَرْيَةٍ كَانَتْ ظَالِمَةً وَأَنْشَأْنَا بَعْدَهَا قَوْمًا آخَرِينَ (11)فَلَمَّا أَحَسُّوا بَأْسَنَا إِذَا هُمْ مِنْهَا يَرْكُضُونَ (12)لا تَرْكُضُوا وَارْجِعُوا إِلَى مَا أُتْرِفْتُمْ فِيهِ وَمَسَاكِنِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُسْأَلُونَ (13) قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ (14) فَمَا زَالَتْ تِلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّى جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:15].

Look at their words when the punishment of their Lord came to them then they wandered in the lands when there was no longer time for being saved, would they find an escape from the punishment of their Lord when it came to them? But they can not escape from it. And Allah the Most High said: {So when they felt Our might, lo! they began to flee from it.(12) Flee not and return to the enjoyments which were given to you, and to your dwellings, that you may be questioned.(13) They said: O woe to us! Surely we were unjust.(14)And this cry of theirs ceased not till We made them cut off, silently still.(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:12-15
{فَلَمَّا أَحَسُّوا بَأْسَنَا إِذَا هُمْ مِنْهَا يَرْكُضُونَ (12)لا تَرْكُضُوا وَارْجِعُوا إِلَى مَا أُتْرِفْتُمْ فِيهِ وَمَسَاكِنِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُسْأَلُونَ (13)قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ (14)فَمَا زَالَتْ تِلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّى جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء ].

O community of Muslims and the people altogether believing in me would not benefit you if Allah's punishment came and that is Allah's (sunna) traditional-law in the Book, but ponder over His word the Most High : {They said: O woe to us! Surely we were unjust.(14) And this cry of theirs ceased not till We made them cut off, silently still.(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:14-15
{قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ (14)فَمَا زَالَتْ تِلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّى جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ (15)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

So why He said: {And this cry of theirs ceased not till We made them cut off, silently still.(15)}Truthful Allah the Great? Through this you understand that you can remove the chastisement of your Lord on the day of its occurrence, and that is not by confessing with your wrong doing only, this would never benefit you, (if so) it would have benefited those who were before you, so come for I teach you the supplication-call with which Allah removed the chastisement from a hundred thousand of Jonah's people so their belief benefited them, but which belief — O people? It is the believe in the mercy of their Lord when advised them a righteous indigent man who was hiding his faith fearing that they mislead him from his belief or they kill him; in fact non knew about his belief even Jonah -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, so the righteous man remained in his home, and one day he heard banging and people's screaming so came out for them to look at what happened and then he addressed them and said:
O people it would not benefit you your confession in your wrong doing against yourselves by denying, (if so) it would have benefited those who were before you when the chastisement occurred they believed in their messenger and that did not benefit them, but know that Allah ordained upon Himself the mercy, so ask Allah by the True-fact of His mercy which He ordained upon Himself and say: "Our Lord we wronged ourselves so if You do not forgive us and not have mercy on us, we shall certainly be of the losers".
{فَمَا زَالَتْ تِلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّى جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ}

Then they plead openly to their Lord turning to Him asking their Lord to forgive them and to have mercy upon them acknowledging that there is no refuge nor a savior from Allah's might except fleeing to Him and coming close to Him pleading His mercy and His forgiveness to remove from them the chastisement indeed He is the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones, then Allah did not deny this attribute in Himself so He responded for them surely He is Forgiver, Merciful for His servants.

That is the secret of removing the chastisement off Jonah's people and were not for them asking Allah His mercy He would not have responded for them as He did not respond to those before them, and that is the True secret for the reason of removing the chastisement away from Jonah's people. And Allah the Most High said: {And why was there not a town which believed, so that their belief should have profited them, but the people of Jonah? When they believed, We removed from them the chastisement of disgrace in this world’s life, and We gave them provision for a while.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:98
{فَلَوْلاَ كَانَتْ قَرْيَةٌ آمَنَتْ فَنَفَعَهَا إِيمَانُهَا إلا قَوْمَ يُونُسَ لَمَّآ آمَنُواْ كَشَفْنَا عَنْهُمْ عَذَابَ الخِزْيِ فِي الْحَيَاةَ الدنيا وَمَتَّعْنَاهُمْ إِلَى حِينٍ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:98].

O community of the Muslims come for I teach you what Allah says it within Himself as soon as destroying the disbelievers whom belied in the messengers of their Lord, that He is sorrow over His servants because of greatness of His attribute the mercy in Himself the Most High above what they ascribe (to Him) Exalted greatly. And Allah the Most High said: {It was not but a single Sayha, and lo! they were still.(29) Oh sorrow upon the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) See they not how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:29-31
{إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ﴿٢٩﴾يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

O my loyal-friends, being astonished from all the brought near to their Lord in His heavenly-garden rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace, and they rejoice for the sake of those who, (being left) behind them, have not yet joined them, so my wonder from their them how they are enjoying in the bliss and the pure beautiful ones while this condition of their Lord? Therefore their worship for Allah's pleasure was a mean to achieve the purpose which is the bliss and the pure beautiful ones, but the Awaited Mahdi would never do that in fact he knows that Allah's pleasure in Himself surly is the Greatest Bliss an Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say.

O people by Allah you should not wrong me and deprive me from achieving my Greatest Bliss and indeed my Lord will make me appear in a night while you are abased, O our Allah forgive (Muhamadi) he does not know that you are the Forgiving the Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4039 من موضوع {وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} {مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ} صدق الله العظيـم ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
14 - شوال - 1428 هـ
26 - 10 - 2007 مـ
09:54 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=403
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

{وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ}
{مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ}
صدق الله العظيـم ..

بِسْمِ الله الرّحمن الرّحيم؛ والصّلاة والسّلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وآله الطيّبين الطّاهرين والتّابعين بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدّين، وبعد..

قال الله تعالى: {وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا ﴿٦٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان]. يا محمديّ؛ أُقسِمُ بالله العَليِّ العظيم نور السّماوات والأرض الذي يهدي لنورِه مَن يشاءُ ومَن لم يجعل الله له نورًا فما له مِن نورٍ بأنّك لعنتَ المهديّ المنتظَر مِن أهل البيت المُطّهر يا محمديّ، فبِأيِّ حقٍّ تراني أستحقُّ اللعن يا محمديّ؟ هل دعَوتُك للكفر بالله أم أدعو النّاس إلى الحقّ والرُّجوعِ إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؟ فهل هذه هي مَوَدَّتُك لأهل بيت رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؟ وإنّما أدعو إلى سبيل ربّي على بصيرةٍ مِن ربّي وهي نفس بصيرة محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - القرآن العظيم - لمن شاء منكم أن يستقيم، ولكنّك لا تشاءُ الهُدى يا محمديّ فكيف أُلزِمُك بالحقّ وأنت لا تريدُ الحقّ؟ وأنا لم أنكِر أئمة أهل البيت كما علِمتُ أنّهم اثنا عشر إمامًا مِن أهل بيت رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - مِن ذريّة الإمام عليّ بن أبي طالب وفاطمة بنت محمد عليهم الصّلاة والسّلام أوَّلهم الإمام عليّ بن أبي طالب وآخِرهم اليماني الإمام الثّاني عشر مِن أهل البيت المطّهر؛ المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، وما كانت حُجَّتك علينا إلّا قولك لماذا لم أبيّن لك أسماء الأئمة الاثنَيْ عشر، فهل ترى لو أبيّنُ لك أسماءهم فإنك سوف تُصدّقني؟ بل والله لا يَزيدُك إلّا عُتُوًّا ونُفورًا عن الحقّ يا محمديّ.

ولسوف أبيّن لك بأنّ تَسمِيَتكم للإمام المهديّ باسم محمد بن الحسن العسكري ما أنزلَ الله بها مِن سُلطانٍ فارجِع إلى روايات أهل البيت وانظر ما يقولون عن الإمام اليماني وإنّ أهدى الرّايات رايَته وأنّه مِن أهل البيت المُطّهر، وما دُمتُم تعتَرفونَ بالإمام اليماني إذًا أصبَح عدد أئمة أهل البيت ثلاثة عشر إمامًا! ولكنّي لا أعلَمُهم غير اثني عشر إمامًا وأنتم كذلك تعتقِدونَ باثني عشر إمامًا، إذًا يا محمديّ يوجد هناك إمامٌ زائدٌ ما أنزَل الله به مِن سُلطان، فأمّا اليماني فإنّه مَن تَلعنُه يا محمديّ، وأمّا المُفتَرى الذي لم يُنزل الله به مِن سُلطان فلن يأتي أبدًا وذلك لأنه لا وُجودَ له على الإطلاق، ويا محمديّ ما تقول فيما يأتي مِن الحقّ؛ قال رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [لو لم يبق مِن الدنيا إلا يوم واحد لطوّلَ الله ذلك اليوم حتى يبعث الله فيه رجلًا مِن أهل بيتي – يُواطئ اسمه اسمي باسم أبيه، يَملأ الأرض عدلًا كما مُلِئَت جورًا وظُلمًا].

وهذا حديثُ حقٍّ ولكنّه ورَدَ فيه إدراجٌ وهو ما يأتي: [لو لم يبق من الدنيا إلا يوم واحد لطوَّل الله ذلك اليوم حتى يبعث الله فيه رجلًا منِّي – أو مِن أهل بيتي – يُواطئ اسمه اسمي واسم أبيه، يملأ الأرض..] الحديث، فأمّا الإدراجُ في هذا الحديث فهو يوجد فيه قولٌ بالظنِّ؛ وهو قولهم: [منِّي]، ولم يكن المهديّ المنتظَر مِن ذُريّة محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ولم يكن محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أبا أحدٍ مِن رجال قريش. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:40].

ويا محمديّ، عليك أن تعلمَ بأنّ المرأة لا تحمِلُ ذُرِّيّة أبيها بل ذُرِّيَّتها ذُرِّيّة صِهر أبيها وهو زوجها. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ مِنَ الْمَاءِ بَشَرًا فَجَعَلَهُ نَسَبًا وَصِهْرًا ۗ وَكَانَ رَبُّكَ قَدِيرًا ﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

فأما النسب: فإنّه الذَّكَر الذي يحمِلُ نسبَ أبيه وذُرِّيّته.
وأمّا الصِّهر: فهي الأنثى التي تحمِل ذُريّة الصِّهر، وعندما أقول ذُرِّيّة فاطمة بنت محمد فليس المَقصودُ أنها ذُرِّيّة محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؛ بل ذُرِّيّة صِهر محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وهو الإمام عليّ بن أبي طالب عليه الصّلاة والسّلام.

إذًا بيَّنا كلمات الإدراج الزّائِدة بغير الحقّ في الحديث الحقّ وهو قولهم: [حتى يبعث الله فيه رجلًا منّي
].

بل أقولُ الحقّ الذي نطقَ به محمدٌ رسول الله وأنفِي المُفتَرى والإدراج الزَّائد بنَصّ القرآن كما بيّنا لكم أنّه لا ينبغي له أن يقول مِنِّي وذلك لأنّه يعلمُ بأنّ فاطمة ابنته لا تحمِلُ ذُرِّيّته بل تَحمِل ذُرِّيّة صِهرِه وأنّ الابن هو الذي يَحمِلُ الذُريّة، وإنّما النساء حرثٌ للبذر لذلك قال لي محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - في الرُّؤيا: [كان مِنِّي حرثك وعليٌّ بذرك]، ومِن ثمّ أقول: أليس جدِّي الإمام الحسين بن عليّ بن أبي طالب، ولم يأتِ ذِكر اسم محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - بل جاء يحمِلُ نسَبَ أبيه الإمام عليّ بن أبي طالب، ومِن خلال ذلك تعلمون بأنّ هذا الحديث حقٌ، ولكنه تبيّن أنَّ فيه إدراجٌ؛ بمعنى أنّه لم يَرِدْ كما نطقَ به محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وقد بيّنا لكم كلمات الحديث الذي نطقَ بها محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [لو لم يبقَ مِن الدنيا إلا يوم واحدٌ لطوَّل الله ذلك اليوم حتى يبعثَ الله فيه رجلًا مِن أهل بيتي – يُواطئ اسمه اسمي باسم أبيه، يملأ الأرض عدلًا كما مُلِئت جوْرًا وظلمًا].

ثمّ عليك أن تعلمَ الحِكمة مِن التّواطؤ لاسم محمدٍ رسولِ الله في اسم أبي المهديّ، وذلك لتَفهَم بأنّه لا بُدّ أن يكون اسم المهديّ هو الصِّفة التي يأتي بها، بمعنى أنه ليس نبيًّا ولا رسولًا بل الإمام الناصر لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فيُصبح اسم المهديّ هو خبره وعنوان أمره، وحتى يُوافِق الاسم الخبر فلا ينبغي أن يكون اسم المهديّ محمد بن عبد الله ولا محمد الحسن بل ناصرَ محمدٍ، وهو ذلك الاسم الذي أوّله (ن) والذي وعدَ الله به نبيّه ليظهرَ على يديه أمره للناس أجمعين حتى يَتبيّنَ للعالمين أنَّ القرآن الذي جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - هو الحقّ من ربّهم. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} [فصّلت:53].

وتصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:105].

وتفهم مِن ذلك بأنّ المهديّ يبعثُه الله في أمّة يُحيطهم الله بما شاء مِن عِلمه وذلك حتى يُخاطِبَهم المهديّ المنتظَر بالعِلم والمنطِق، لذلك تراني أدعو النّاس وعلماءهم مُتحدِّيًا بالبيان الحقّ بالعِلم والمنطِق الحقّ على الواقِع الحقيقيّ، وإنّك تريد أن تسألني عن أسماء الأئمة وذلك لتنظر هل أذكرهم حسب ما ورَدَ لدى الشيعة؟ ومِن ثمّ تحتَجُّ علينا وتقول: "لماذا اعتَرفتَ بالأسماء التي لدى الشيعة ولم تُنكِر غيرَ اسمٍ وهو (محمد بن الحسن العسكري)، فلماذا الشيعة لم يُخطِئوا في اسم أحدَ عشرَ إمامًا ومِن ثم تُخَطِّئُهم في إمامٍ واحدٍ؟ وذلك حتى تُغيِّر اسمه لاسم ناصر محمد!"، وأظنّ ذلك ما تبغي يا محمدي. ولكنّي ما دمتُ أرى الشيعة أخطأوا في اسم المهديّ الثاني عشر ويُسمُّونَه محمد بن الحسن العسكري فمَن يضمَنُ لي بأنّهم ليسوا مُخطِئين في بعض الأسماء الأخرى؟ لذلك لا أتّبِعُهم في الأسماء ولكنّي أصدِّقُهم في العدد، وليس مِن الضّروري أن أعلمَ أسماءهم جميعًا فذلك لا يفيدُ بشيءٍ؛ ولكنّ المُهِمّ أن أعلَم أنّهم اثنا عشر إمامًا كما علَّمني ربّي بذلك وأراني صُوَرهم ولو يعلَم الله ضرورة أسمائهم لعلَّمنِي بها، وكما قلت لك مِن قبل يا محمديّ: وتالله لو يُريني ربّي في رؤيا محمدًا رسولَ الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فيُخبِرني بأسمائِهم جميعًا لما صدَّقتَني شيئًا يا محمديّ، ولكنّي أقول لك شيئًا: إن كنتَ ترانِي على ضَلالٍ فعليك أن تُقنِعَ الذين اتّبعوني بعلمٍ وسُلطانٍ مُنيرٍ مِن القرآن، فإن استطعتَ يا محمديّ فقد استَحققتُ لعنتَك، وإن لم تستطِع فاعلم أنّك مِن الجاهلين؛ مِن الذين يُخاطِبون أهل العِلم بالسَّبِّ والشتمِ واللّعن بغير علمٍ ولا هُدىً ولا كتابٍ منيرٍ.

ويا محمديّ، لقد لعنتَ المهديّ المنتظَر كمِثل الشجرة الطيِّبة تَرميها بالحَجر وترميكَ بالثّمر؛ فأنتَ تلعنُ المهديَّ الحقّ وتشتُمه وهو يَزيدُك عِلمًا مَعذرةً إلى ربّي ولعلّك تتّقي يا محمديّ، وبالله عليكَ افرِض أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ وأنت تلعنُه فعندها سوف تبوءُ بغضبِ الله ولعنته ولعنة ملائكته ولعنة النّاس أجمعين، ولكنّي المهديّ المنتظَر أقول:

"اللّهم لا تُجِبْ لعنةَ مَن لعنَ المحمديّ مِن أوليائِي فقد عَفوْتُ عنه وذلك لأنّه جُزءٌ مِن تحقيقِ هدَفي وغايتي وهو أن أهدي النّاس جميعًا إلى صراطِكَ المستقيم إنّك أنت السَّميعُ العَليم، اللّهم إن كنتَ تَعلمُ بأنّك لو تريه سبيل الحقّ حتى يعلم علم اليقين بأنّي حقًّا المهديّ المنتظر فاهدِهِ إلى الحقّ واعفُ عنه يا مَن تُحبُّ العفو عن عبادك إنّك خير الغافِرين، وإن كان مِن شياطين البشر الذين إن يَرَوا سبيلَ الحقّ لا يتّخِذوه سبيلًا وإن يَرَوا سبيلَ الغَيِّ والباطِل يتَّخِذوهُ سبيلًا فلكَ الحُكمُ والأمر فاحكُم بيني وبينهم بالحقّ وأنتَ أسرعُ الحاسِبين".

ويا معشَر الأولياء لا تسُبّوا ولا تلعنوا مَن لعَن ناصر محمد اليماني فيُجيب الله لعنتَكم عليه بالحقّ فيَلعنه ثم يُبيّن له الحقّ حتى يعلَم أنّه الحقّ ثمّ لا يتّبِعه ومِن ثم يلعنه الله كما لعنَ شياطين الجنّ والإنس؛ بل ساعِدوني في تحقيقِ جنّتي ومُنتَهى غايتي وهو أن يكونَ الله راضيًا في نفسه، فقد حرّمتُ على نفسي الدُّخولَ إلى جنّة النّعيم حتى يُحقِّق لي ربّي النّعيم الأعظم مِن ذلك إلى نفسي وهو أن يكونَ ربّي راضيًا في نفسه، ولكن يا إخواني وأوليائي لقد حالَ كثيرٌ من النّاس بيني وبين تحقيقِ غايتي.

ويا معشر أهل الحبّ، بالله عليكم هل لو كان أحدُكم في نعيمٍ وسُرورٍ وهو يرى أحبّ واحدٍ إليه ليس مَسرورًا بل غضبان أسفًا وحزينًا في نفسه فهل تظنّونَ بأنّكم سوف تكونون سُعداء فيما أنتم فيه ومَن تُحبُّونَ ليس سعيدًا ولا مسرورًا؛ بل غضبانًا ومُتَحسِّرًا على عبادهِ؟ فأين السّعادة إذًا؟ وأفٍّ لجنةٍ عَرضُها السّماوات والأرض فأدخلها ما لم يكن حبيبي راضيًا في نفسِه وليس مُتحسِّرًا على عباده.

وتالله ما كان حِرصي على النّاس كحِرصِ جدّي محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - على النّاس لأنّه رؤوفٌ رحيمٌ، بل لأنّي علِمتُ بأنّ الله هو أرحمُ بعبادِه مِن محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وكذلك أرحم بعباده مِن جميع الأنبياء والمُرسَلين؛ بل أرحمُ بعبادِه مِن جميع الرُّحماء في السّماوات والأرض ذلك لأنّ الله هو أرحمُ الرّاحمين؛ بل وجدتُ في القرآن العظيم بأنّ الله ما أرسَل إلى قريةٍ رسولًا منهم ثم يُكذِّبونَه فيدعو عليهم إلّا أجابَه الله ودمّرَ الكفّارَ برَسولهم تدميرًا، حتى إذا ذهبَ الغيظُ مِن نفس الله مِن بعد أن انتقَم منهم بالحقّ ومِن ثمّ يقولُ قولًا في نفسِه لا تسمَعه ملائكتُه ولا جِنُّه ولا إنسُه ولا جميع المُقَرَّبين عنده، وذلك لأنهم لا يعلمونَ ما في نفسِ ربّهم يقول: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾} [يس].

ولكنّ المهديّ المنتظَر قد علِمَ ما يقوله الله في نفسه مِن بعد أن يكذِّب النّاسُ رسلَ ربّهم ومِن ثمّ يُدمِّرهم تدميرًا فإذا هم خامِدون، وهم جميعًا قد آمنوا برَسولهم مِن بعد ما أراهم العذابَ يوم يأتيهم، ولكنّه لم يكن ينفعهم الإيمان، وتلك سُنّة الله في الكتاب في جميع القُرى، وقال الله تعالى: {لَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ كِتَابًا فِيهِ ذِكْرُكُمْ ۖ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ وَكَمْ قَصَمْنَا مِن قَرْيَةٍ كَانَتْ ظَالِمَةً وَأَنشَأْنَا بَعْدَهَا قَوْمًا آخَرِينَ ﴿١١﴾ فَلَمَّا أَحَسُّوا بَأْسَنَا إِذَا هُم مِّنْهَا يَرْكُضُونَ ﴿١٢﴾ لَا تَرْكُضُوا وَارْجِعُوا إِلَىٰ مَا أُتْرِفْتُمْ فِيهِ وَمَسَاكِنِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُسْأَلُونَ ﴿١٣﴾ قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿١٤﴾ فَمَا زَالَت تِّلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

فانظروا إلى قولهم حين جاءهم بأسُ ربّهم فنقّبوا في البلادِ حينَ مَناص هل يجدونَ مَهربًا مِن بأسِ ربّهم حين جاءهم؟! ولكنهم لا يستطيعون منه هربًا، وقال تعالى: {فَلَمَّا أَحَسُّوا بَأْسَنَا إِذَا هُم مِّنْهَا يَرْكُضُونَ ﴿١٢﴾ لَا تَرْكُضُوا وَارْجِعُوا إِلَىٰ مَا أُتْرِفْتُمْ فِيهِ وَمَسَاكِنِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُسْأَلُونَ ﴿١٣﴾ قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿١٤﴾ فَمَا زَالَت تِّلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ويا معشَر المسلمين والنّاس أجمعين إنّه لا ينفعكم الإيمان بأمري إذا جاء بأسُ الله وتلك سنة الله في الكتاب، ولكن تدبّروا قوله تعالى: {قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿١٤﴾ فَمَا زَالَت تِّلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

فلماذا قال: {فَمَا زَالَت تِّلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ ﴿١٥﴾}؟ ومِن خلال ذلك تفهَمونَ بأنّكم تستطيعونَ أن تكشِفوا عذابَ ربّكم يوم وقوعِه وذلك ليس بالاعتِراف بظُلمكم فحسب فلن ينفعَكم ذلك إذًا لنفعَ الذين مِن قَبلِكم، فتعالوا لأعلّمكم الدّعوة التي كشفَ الله بها العذاب عن مائة ألفٍ مِن قومِ يونس فنفعَهم الإيمان ولكن أيُّ إيمانٍ يا قوم؟ إنّه الإيمان برحمة ربّهم حين وعَظَهم رجلٌ صالحٌ مسكينٌ كان يكتُمُ إيمانَه خَشيَة أن يفتِنوه عن إيمانه أو يقتُلوه بل لم يعلم بإيمانه حتى يونس عليه الصّلاة والسّلام، فالتَزَم الرجل الصّالحُ داره وفي ذاتِ يومٍ سَمِعَ ضجيجًا وصُراخَ النّاس فخرج عليهم لينظُر ما حدث ومِن ثمّ خطب فيهم وقال:
"يا قوم إنّه لن ينفعكم اعتِرافُكم بظلمِكم على أنفسكم بالتّكذيب إذًا لنفعَ الذين مِن قبلِكم فإذا وقَع العذاب آمنوا برَسولهم فلم يَنفَعْهم ذلك، ولكن اعلموا بأنّ الله قد كتبَ على نفسه الرّحمة، فاسألوا الله بحقّ رحمتِه التي كتبَ على نفسِه وقولوا: ربَّنا إنَّا ظلمنا أنفسنا فإن لم تغفِر لنا وترحمنا لنكونَنّ مِن الخاسرين".

ومِن ثمّ جَأروا إلى ربّهم مُنيبينَ إليه سائلين ربّهم أن يغفِرَ لهم ويَرحمَهم مُعتَرفينَ أنّه لا مَفرّ ولا مَنجى مِن بأس الله إلا الفِرار إليه والإنابة بين يديه رجاءَ رحمتِه وغُفرانِه أن يَكشِفَ عنهم العذاب إنّه هو أرحم الراحمين، ومِن ثمّ لم يُنكِر الله هذه الصِّفة في نفسه فاستجابَ لهم إنّه كان بعبادِه غفورًا رحيمًا.

وذلك سِرُّ كشفِ العذاب عن قوم يونس ولو لم يسألوا الله رحمتَه لما استجابَ لهم كما لم يستجِب للذين مِن قبلِهم، وذلك السرّ الحقّ لسبب كشفِ العذابِ عن قوم يونس. وقال الله تعالى: {فَلَوْلَا كَانَتْ قَرْيَةٌ آمَنَتْ فَنَفَعَهَا إِيمَانُهَا إِلَّا قَوْمَ يُونُسَ لَمَّا آمَنُوا كَشَفْنَا عَنْهُمْ عَذَابَ الْخِزْيِ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَمَتَّعْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ ﴿٩٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ويا معشَر المسلمين تعالوا لأعَلّمَكم ما يقوله الله في نفسِه فورَ تدمير الكفار الذين كذَّبوا بِرُسلِ ربّهم؛ إنّه يتَحسَّر على عباده يا قوم بسبب عظَمة صِفَة الرّحمة في نفسه تعالى عمّا يُشرِكونَ عُلوًّا كبيرًا، وقال الله تعالى: {إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

إذًا يا أوليائي، عجبًا مِن جميع المُقرَّبينَ عند ربّهم في جنّته فرِحين بما آتاهم الله مِن فَضلِه ويَستَبشِرونَ بالذين لم يَلحَقوا بهم مِن خلفِهم، فعَجَبي مِن أمرِهم إذ كيف يَهنَأون بالنّعيم والحور العين وهذا حال ربّهم؟ إذًا فقد كانت عِبادتهم لرضوان الله وسيلةً لتحقيق الغاية وهي النّعيم والحور العِين! ولكنَّ المهديّ المنتظَر لن يفعلَ ذلك بل يَعلم بأنّ رضوان الله في نفسه لهو النّعيم الأعظم والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ.

ويا أيّها النّاس وتالله لا ينبغي لكم أن تظلِموني وتَحرِمُوني تَحقيقَ نعيمِي الأعظم ولسوف يُظهِرني ربّي عليكم في ليلةٍ وأنتم من الصّاغرين، اللهم اغفر لـ (المحمدي) إنّه لا يعلَم، إنَّك أنت الغفور الرَّحيم، وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالَمين.

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..