الموضوع: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 11 إلى 19 من 19
  1. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the Greatest Bliss rather than the bliss of the world and the hereafter, and greater than the bliss of paradise and the beautiful with fair-eyes (individuals)?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

20 - 12 - 1430 AH
    08 - 12 - 2009 AD
    10:27 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Allah the Most High said: {And indeed that this is My path, the right one,} [Al-Anam] 6:153
    And Allah the Most High said: {And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me.} [Al-Jinn] 51:56
    And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We raised in every nation a messenger, saying: Serve Allah and shun the devil.} [Al-Nahl] 16:36
    And Allah the Most High said: {And your Lord has decreed that you serve none but Him, and do good to parents.} [Al-Esra] 17:23
    And Allah the Most High said: {And worship Allah, and do not associate with Him,} [Al-Nisa] 4:36
    And Allah the Most High said: {Say: Come! I will recite what your Lord has forbidden to you: Do not associate with Him a thing,} [Al-Anam] 6:151
    And Allah the Most High said: {There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes to the All Merciful as a servant.(93) Certainly He counted them, and has numbered them all.(94) And everyone of them will come to Him on the day of Resurrection, alone.(95) Those who believe and do good deeds, for them the All Merciful will surely bring about love.(96) So We have made it easy in thy tongue only that you should give good news thereby to those who guard against evil, and should warn thereby a contentious people.(97)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 19:93-97

From the Imam Mahdi to all worshipers of Allah in the kingdom of the heavens and the earth I am the Awaited Mahdi the acquainted by the All Merciful in the decisive Quran I call you to the worship of the All Merciful as He should be worshiped, and I swear by Allah the Most High the Great Who revives the bone while it's decayed, I am guiding you to the Greatest Bliss greater than the kingdom's bliss of the heavens and the earth and the greater than the bliss of paradise which its width is as the width of the heavens and the earth, and I swear by Allah the One the Conqueror Who created the jinn from a flame of fire and created the human being from dry soil as clay for if you responded to the call of the acquainted by the All Merciful surly you will get to know the Bliss that is greater than the world's kingdom and the hereafter while you are still right here in this worldly life and surly we are truthful, and indeed had fail who forged a lie against Allah.

O worshipers of Allah in the heavens and the earth Allah did not create the heavens and the earth except for you and He did not create you except to worship the Bliss of Allah's pleasure upon His servants and in that the wisdom of creating you is hidden. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the human except that they should worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 51:56, so did you fulfill the wisdom of creating you so have you worshiped the Blissful pleasure of the All Merciful's upon the Throne leveled, Allah the Lord of the world? And He did not create the heavens and the earth except in for you and He did not create you except to worship the Greatest Bliss which is restricting in it the wisdom from creating you. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We did not create the heaven and the earth and what is between them for sport.} [Al-Anbya] 21:16
    And Allah the Most High said: {And We created not the heavens and the earth and what is between them but with truth.} [Al-Hijr] 15:85
    And Allah the Most High said: {And on the day when He says, Be, then it would be. His word is the truth} [Al-Anam] 6:73
    And Allah the Most High said: {when lo! from their graves they will hasten on to their Lord.} [Ya-Seen] 36:51
    And Allah the Most High said: {Then on that day you shall certainly be questioned about the Bliss.}[Al-Takathor] 102:8
    Truthful Allah the Great

Do you know the True explanatory statement: {Then on that day you shall certainly be questioned about the Bliss.}? So in it hides the secret of the wisdom from creating you, then hording in the worldly life diverted you of it so you competed onto it (multiple of possessions), so it diverted you off the wisdom from creating you that you worship the Blissful pleasure of the All Merciful upon you, then He grants you by spirit from Him to know the Bliss of Allah's pleasure upon you so you realize the wisdom from creating you, and surly we are truthful. If I did not direct you onto the Greatest Bliss (greater) than the bliss of the world and the hereafter than I am not the Awaited Mahdi the acquainted in the All Merciful who Allah specialized him in the True statement for Allah's name the Greatest then I argue with you in it from the decisive great Quran if you were believers.

O worshipers of Allah, you have made a mistake in the True aim (Al-Waseela), so I do not call you to take the Greatest Bliss a mean to achieve the smaller bliss of the fair beautiful ones and the blissful paradise; in fact I swear by Allah the Greatest Bliss that I call you to a Bliss greater and bigger than the blissful paradise; that is the Bliss of Allah's pleasure the All Merciful the Most Merciful you find it within your selves while you are still in the worldly-life it is truly greater than than worldly bliss and the bigger than the Gardens' bliss of paradise, and surly we are truthful in the true declaration about Allah's name the Greatest (the Greatest Bliss) which Allah made it an attribute for His Self's pleasure upon His servants, and indeed we are truthful by the True declaration they find it whom Allah wrote in their hearts the faith and aid them by a spirit of His Self pleasure to their selves so they find the reality of Allah's name the Greatest in themselves that it is really a bliss bigger than the bliss of the world and the hereafter. In ratification to the description of the All Merciful about the Attribute of the Allah Merciful's pleasure that it is a greater bliss than the bliss of the world and the hereafter. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believing men and the believing women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72

In that hides the secret of guidance for the Awaited Mahdi who guides the people to True wisdom from creating them; Aren't you believing O assembly of the Muslims? So how would be on error who calls the people to worship the Bliss of Allah's pleasure upon his servants then he promises them that they really will find the Greatest Bliss is greater than the bliss of the World and the hereafter in achieving Allah's pleasure upon them so is there after the Truth but falsehood? In fact Allah sent me to make you by His permission a one nation worshiping Allah's pleasure Him Alone and no partners for Him and in that is a secret of the pleasure of all the prophets and messengers and the pleasure of Allah's khalifa the Awaited Mahdi that you worship Allah my Lord and your Lord Him Alone and no partners for Him so you would be worshipers of the Lord so you worship the bliss of Allah's pleasure onto you if you were believers in the True call from your Lord.

As for the Awaited Imam Mahdi I call you to be worshipers of the Lord so you worship what the Awaited Mahdi the servant of the Greatest Bliss Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni worships, I bear witness for Allah the True certain testimony that I do not worship the pleasure of all the angels of the All Merciful and their praising onto me so far (from good) for their pleasure altogether; in fact I worship the pleasure of the All Merciful so I do not take Him a mean to achieve the level of khalifa's ruling-ship onto them in the world and the hereafter then Allah makes me khalifa upon them and while they are in a state of subjection. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Or shall the human being have what he wishes?(24) But for Allah is the Hereafter and the former (life).(25)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Njm] 53:24-25

I seek refuge with Allah the number of atoms of Allah's kingdom that I take the Bliss of Allah's pleasure as mean to achieve the kingdom of the world and the hereafter, so how I take the Greatest Bliss as a mean to achieve the smaller bliss? Didn't Allah the Most High say in His decisive Book to the knowledgeable of you and the ignorant of the you that the Bliss of Allah's pleasure upon the worshipers is greater than the bliss of the blissful Gardens (of paradise) and Allah declared to you by that in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believing men and the believing women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72

Aye, by my Lord, and O praise be to my Lord! How truthful is my Lord, I swear by my Lord that I found the Love of Allah and His nearness and the Bliss of His Self's pleasure surly is the Greatest Bliss rather than the bliss of the world and the bigger than the bliss of the Gardens (of paradise). Aye by my Lord, O assembly of the believers by the Lord of the worlds, it is forbidden onto you to not believe me indeed I do not deceive you nor I promise you lies, surly if you respond to the True call that you are at the moment of the response as soon as you over look this statement of mine, Allah will dress the ratifying ones from you clothing that guards against evil the spirit of His Self's pleasure so you you witness and you are still in front of the computer that you are truly just found the Bliss of Allah's pleasure is indeed the Greatest Bliss, and as soon of your testimonies that the servant of the Greatest Bliss Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks by the Truth and guides to a straight path to the reality of Allah's name the Greatest which the All Merciful made it an attribute to the pleasure of Himself upon His servants and as soon of your confession in the Truth your skin gets the goose bumps then your hearts softens the your eyes tears for what you knew from the Truth because you realized the True wisdom from creating you, a sign of the ratification for the True call comes to yourselves an attribute of Allah's pleasure upon you for whom they turned to Allah and got near and responded to the True call and they said: "O praise be to Allah how The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni being upon clear falsehood and he is calling the people to the worship of the Greatest Bliss rather than the bliss of the world and the hereafter it is the Bliss of Allah's pleasure upon His servants", and for that Allah created them and created the world and the hereafter for them, so worship the Bliss of Allah's pleasure, so do not the world divert you off the wisdom from creating you, for Allah the hereafter and the former life. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Or shall the human being have what he wishes?(24) But for Allah is the Hereafter and the former (life).(25)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Njm] 53:24-25

Do not take the Greatest Bliss as a mean to achieve the smaller bliss, so if you did then you did not value Allah as His True value (should be), but who knew the reality of Allah's pleasure I swear by Allah the Great non can deceive them off the Truth after what they knew it all the occupants of the heavens and the earth and would never increase them except faith and affirmation; those are the worshipers of the Lord in the decisive Book in what they knew from the Book that the Greatest Bliss is greater than the whole kingdom which it is in Allah's pleasure upon His servants.

So do you love Allah? So do you love Allah? So do you love Allah? Then follow me Allah would love you then He brings near and grants you a spirit and bountiful-satisfaction in yourselves the spirit of the Greatest Bliss covers your skin then Allah softens with it your hearts then you eyes overflow with tears of what you knew from the Truth and the Truth is Allah my Lord and your Lord, the Lord of everything and He is the Owner of it, Allah the Lord of the worlds. O you who want to win Allah's love follow me then Allah would love you, and I never was innovative; but a follower, did Allah send the seal of the prophets and messengers the illiterate prophet and all the prophets before him except to all the people to Allah's worship Him Alone no partner for Him. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We sent no messenger before you but We revealed to him that there is no God but Me, so worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:25

Then why you do not respond to the call of the Awaited Mahdi in this span of five years? Isn't it because that it did not follow your desires so he calls your intercessors besides Allah? Then so far (from good) for your pleasure. I swear by the Greatest Bliss I would not and never follow you desires even if my call continued the age of time fifty million years I would not be shaken off the True call nor I have followed the falsehood, and if the Truth follows your desires surly the heavens and the earth would perish and some of them would have overpowered others and they would have taken a way to the Possessor of the throne if you were truthful O assembly of the associating ones to the Lord of the worlds, and there is no deity other than Him nor a worshiped equivalent to Him in His earth and His heaven.

I seal this True statement in what Allah had commanded my grandfather before me that he should say it : {Say: O disbelievers,(1) I do not worship what you worship,(2) Nor do you worship Him Whom I worship,(3) Nor shall I worship that which you worship,(4) Nor do you worship Him Whom I worship.(5) For you is your religion and for me is my religion.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kaferoon] 109:1-6

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=110803

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2058

2. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the difference between the companions of the right hand and the foremost nearest (to Allah)?

22 - 12 - 1429 AH
    21 - 12 - 2008 AD
    09:34 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

Indeed the Quran explains in this position three kinds and they are: The companions of the right, and the companions of the left, and the foremost who are nearest (to Allah), then (the Quran) told you that those who are nearest (to Allah) are third from the former, and they are from the followers of the messengers at the beginning of their call, so they believed then supported and spent in the way of Allah and done what Allah have ordained upon them, then they took provision with voluntary good deeds which is not ordained so they hastened in doing the good deeds and competed and they sought Al-Waseela means of access to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest to Allah, then Allah loved them and brought them near, and of them who was killed in Allah's cause, and of them who died on his bed so Allah made them enter the blissful garden of heaven immediately after their death without account before the day of reckoning, so Books would not be given to them on the day resurrection and they are third of the former from the followers of the messengers, and few of the later ones of the other followers whom they walked on the footsteps of the best foremost and they have done their good deeds, Allah made them enter His paradise without account immediately after their death, those whom they performed the enforced charity obligation and for them is ten fold of its like, then they spent for Allah's cause voluntarily as affirmation from themselves and Allah was more generous than them so He multiplied for them the voluntary spending by seven hundred folds, thus Allah multiplies above that to whom He wishes.

As for the companions of the right they are who perform the obligatory deeds and did not add above that, and Allah is pleased with them, but they did not come closer to their Lord with the righteous voluntary deeds to Allah in order they obtain His love in addition to His pleasure as those who are brought near to Allah did, and for that the companions of the right did not obtain except Allah's pleasure upon them due to their performing of what Allah have ordained upon them as the like the enforced charity obligation; they performed it and Allah wrote for them the reward ten fold of its like, but they did not come closer to Allah by spending in Allah's cause and the voluntary charities to bring them nearer to Allah, for that they did not obtain except His pleasure so He ordained them of the companions of the right, but they do not enter the garden of heaven except after their Books are given to them and for that they are named the companions of the right because their Books are given to them in their right hands, and they are third of the former believers of those who believed at the era of the messengers and a third of the later ones from whom they followed them with the belief of the Truth from after them and they did not do except as the doing of who are before them from the companions of the right hand, so they did not perform except the enforced deeds upon them and they did not come nearer with the voluntary welfare deeds and they calculated (their deeds) to Allah and He put them in account by their deeds.

And as for the companions of the left they are whom their Books would be given to them in their left hands and they are whom did not obey Allah nor His messengers, and altogether are put to account; the companions of the right hand and the companions of the left hand with variation of the results. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Then as to him who is given his book in his right hand,(7) His account will be taken by an easy reckoning,(8) And he will go back to his people rejoicing.(9) And as to him who is given his book behind his back,(10) He will call for perdition.(11) And enter into burning Fire.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqaq] 84:7

And Allah clarified this distinction in order the Muslim chooses from which kind rather to be, so if he does not want to be from the companions of the right and he did not perform except what He obligated it upon him and that is sufficient to him so Allah have promised him in the garden of heaven and He delayed his entry till the day when the people rise to the Lord of the worlds.

Indeed the difference is great between the companions of the right and the nearest (to Allah) the foremost to the heavenly-garden before them, and that is because the nearest (to Allah) enter paradise without account before the day of reckoning immediately after their death, those are whom they sold themselves and their wealth and strived for Allah's cause to uphold the word of Allah those they get to be transformed by Allah's might from human to angles after their death; alive at their Lord being given therein sustenance immediately after their death or killed in the cause of Allah so He makes them marry with pure beautiful ones as if they are rubies and coral, and Allah creates from them the pure beautiful (earthly human) ones, loving, equals in age, as like the hidden pearls so Allah make them marry the men from the companions of the right, as that Allah creates from them the young lads never altering in age and they are the lads from their children as like the hidden pearls, confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And round them go lads of theirs as if they were hidden pearls.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Toor] 52:24

As for the good righteous-females they are the pure beautiful ones from the offspring of the foremost so He makes them marry the good males from the companions of the right, and as for the young lads never altering in age and they are the same young lads never altering in age from the offspring of the foremost so He makes them marry the good females from the companions of the right hand, confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {and the good women for the good men, and the good men for the good women.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Noor] 24:26

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26270

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4096

3. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Is there a difference between the pure beautiful females as like the rubies and corals, and the pure beautiful females as if they are the hidden pearls?

22 - 12 - 1429 AH
    21 - 12 - 2008 AD
    ــــــــــــــــــ

And the pure beautiful females whom they are as like the hidden pearls, thus the lads whom they are as the like the hidden pearls they are altogether from the human offspring of the best foremost near (to Allah) and their mothers are from the pure beautiful ones whom Allah created them with "Be" so it is, as if they are the rubies and corals so He makes them to marry the foremost brought near (to Allah), and you can not imagine how much the extent of their beauty and of what Allah created them. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {So no soul knows what joy of the eyes is hidden for them: a reward for what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajda] 32:17

Then Allah produces from the backs of the foremost, an offspring of the loving (earthly human) equals in age females to marry them to the companions of the right, and as well He produces from the backs of the foremost -youthful lads for them- as like the hidden pearls to marry them to the good-righteous females from the companions of the right. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Have you seen (the human seed) that which you emit?(58) Is it you that create it or are We the Creator?(59) We have predetermined death among you and We are not to be overcome,(60) That We may change your state and We produce you into what you know not.(61)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Waqi-ah] 56:58-61

And the meaning of His word the Most High: {and We produce you into what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great, it means these are the wives of the best foremost and not from themselves, In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Glory be to Him Who created pairs of all things, of what the earth grows, and from themselves and of what they know not!}Truthful Allah the Great [Ya-Seen] 36:36

Those are pure beautiful females Allah created them of what you do not know as if they are rubies and corals. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {So no soul knows what joy of the eyes is hidden for them: a reward for what they did.(17)}Truthful Allah the Great

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

4. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: what is the intended by His word the Most High: {And the bad-wicked females are for the bad-wicked males and the bad-wicked males are for the bad-wicked females}?

22 - 12 - 1429 AH
    21 - 12 - 2008 AD
    ــــــــــــــــــ

As for the bad-wicked females who are in the garden of the deceptive false messiah (antichrist satan), so their mothers are from female satans and their fathers are from the human satans, and who followed the deceptive false messiah (antichrist) surely he is wicked, (satan) gets him to marry with wicked female and even if she was beautiful she is wicked so she does not give birth except to an outcast satan, thus the wicked males their mothers are from the female satans and their father are from the human satans, and (wicked females) they divide into two kinds because the pure beautiful females they divide to two kinds and they are: the pure beautiful females as like the rubies and corals and as well the pure beautiful females as if they are the hidden pearls, and as they vary in beauty in the garden of abode (paradise) so as that the imitation in the garden of sedition so the bad-wicked females in the garden of sedition they vary in beauty, and the most beautiful of them are the bad-wicked females who their mothers are from the female satans and their fathers are from the human satans, and the least of them in beauty are the other bad-wicked females from their offspring their fathers and mothers are from gog and magog and altogether are bad-wicked females, Allah made them temptation for the bad-wicked males from the followers of the deceptive false messiah (antichrist), as for the bad-wicked males they are the males whom their fathers are from humans and the mothers are from the female satans -Allah made them for the bad-wicked females of the followers of the deceptive false messiah (antichrist). Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And the bad-wicked females are for the bad-wicked males and the bad-wicked males are for the bad-wicked females}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Noor] 24:26

For that he wanted to tempt you that is who much argued with me in the word of Allah the Most High: {O people, keep your duty to your Lord, Who created you from a single being and created its mate of the same (kind), and spread from these two many men and women.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:1. And he wants to make the bad-wicked females whom not a singleone of them is found virgin nor they are pure beautiful even if she did not reach the age of puberty, so the bad-wicked males would never find her virgin unless she was still infant! and he wants to delude you that they are wives of Adam's sons, and that already Adam had been expelled along with his wife and his offspring and remained the wives of Adam's sons, and he wants to say that they are the pure beautiful females whom Allah had promised in them, and even if you do not find them virgin he would say that they were mated before by the offspring of Adam at the day when he was in the garden! But the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord is concealed awaiting, surely watchful for satan who is in that man, so we clarified to you that they are not the pure beautiful females whom Allah have promised you in them, loving, equal in age has not mate them a human nor a jinn before them, and as for the beautiful females of the deceiver (antichrist) indeed have mated by many seduced in them of jinn and human.

And (Al-Tarifa) —[the satanic female that does not lower her gaze (her mother is jinn satan and her father is a human satan]— is a wife for all in the religion of the cursed deceiver lucifer (Iblis Al-Dajjal, antichrist), and from their offspring are gog and magog whom they descend from every back (progeny).

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

5. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: who is meant by His word in the same verse: {And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the devil save a few.}Truthful Allah the Great?

06-22-2007
    10:49 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

And He meant the Muslims; indeed that if it was not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except few, and surly that the Jews were able to induce false narrations from the Sunna of Allah's messenger -forgiveness of Allah and peace be upon him- so you would be against the Awaited Mahdi so the Muslims belie him then they follow his opponent the outcast satan who himself is the liar messiah (antichrist), and that because the Awaited Mahdi did not come with new Book; but with the True statement for the Quran , so he clarifies for them the true narration from the false narration by the reference of the True statement for the Quran, for that I address the people by the Quran and the come back to it looking at it the look of the pondering as Allah commanded them by that.

And the Awaited Al-Yemeni who is himself the Awaited Mahdi, he is Allah's Grace upon you and His mercy and the savior for you and if it was not for him by the permission of Allah you would have followed satan, (the liar messiah) antichrist, O assemble of Muslims except few, therefore the Awaited Mahdi is named (the savior) which means the savior for the Muslims from the deception of the outcast satan who he is the liar messiah himself (antichrist).

And we just showed you why he is named the lair messiah (antichrist) and that is because he says that he is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary, and he says that he is Allah taking advantage of the first resurrection and taking advantage of the Christians doctrine so he would be show the people that those whom wrath is brought down upon them and who has gone astray are on the right and the Muslims who denied the divinity of the son of Mary are upon falsehood. And for that Allah the Most High said addressing the Muslims and non other than them so He said: {And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few.}Truthful Allah the Great

Is it clarified to you O Housain Ben Omar and for the Muslims that (antichrist) the lair messiah is the outcast satan, lucifer himself? And that is because this verse spoke about the Jews whom they appeared in faith to induce for you the deceptive narrations so those who harbor doubts in their hearts about the Quran they follow it then ratifies it and they narrate to the Muslims generation after generation so they gather overnight narrations other than which used to say it Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness of Allah and peace be upon him and his family, then we find in the same verse that Allah commands the believers apply the comparison between the narrations which shot to the dispute among them because of it, then they should come-up with the comparison between it and the Quran, Allah had taught you by the basic rule of reference that what was from it is not from Allah nor His messenger then decidedly with no doubt or suspicion you will find that between it and the Quran many discrepancies, then in the same verse came the mention of the Awaited Mahdi and the mention of the liar messiah (antichrist) and that in His word in the same verse: {And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the devil save a few.}Truthful Allah the Great

Then follow me and I guide you to a straight path, and do not follow the outcast satan the liar messiah (antichrist) lucifer curse of Allah upon him in every second of the years till the day people rise for the Lord of the worlds, O our Allah I just delivered the message, O our Allah bear witness, so deliver the message on my behalf O assembly of the internet world and be constantly taking turns whom are delivering on my behalf until Allah reveals me upon the worlds.

And peace be upon who followed the guiding one to the straight path.
    The Awaited Mahdi Al-Yemeni, Allah's khalifa upon the humans and the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified house; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24135

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4509

6. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Who are they haroot and maroot in His word the Most High: {And it was not revealed to the two angels in Babel, haroot and maroot.?

23 - 05 - 2009 AD
    02:46 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

Only the name haroot is one of the names of satan in the Book, and he is lucifer himself and made the angle maroot to follow him because maroot was the replacing khalifa after Adam, and quickly fell in sedition because of the lust which Allah made it in him after He transformed him to human, but he was from the angels and he has claimed that if Allah selects him a khalifa he would not do mischief on earth ever; in fact he was the most of opposers to how Allah chooses Adam as a khalifa! And he sees that he has more right than Adam for he is from the angels and Allah created him from light, then Allah made him a human after he was of the angels, and quickly he followed his desire and unfortunately he gave up despaired from Allah's mercy then satan made him a follower and invited him to disbelief and the joining with him then he disbelieved in Allah. And Allah the Most High said: {And recite to them the news of him to whom We give Our messages, but he withdraws himself from them, so the devil follows him up, and he is of those who perish.(175) And if We had pleased, We would have exalted him thereby; but he clings to the earth and follows his low desire. His parable is as the parable of the dog — if thou drive him away, he lolls out his tongue, and if thou leave him alone, he lolls out his tongue. Such is the parable of the people who reject Our messages. So relate the narrative that they may reflect.(176) Evil is the likeness of the people who reject Our messages and wrong their own souls.(177) He whom Allah guides is on the right way; and he whom He leaves in error — they are the losers.(178) And certainly We have created for hell many of the jinn and the men — they have hearts wherewith they understand not, and they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not. They are as cattle; nay, they are more astray. These are the heedless ones.(179)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:175-179

And these two are to be in hell-fire haroot and his host maroot. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {As the example of satan when he said to the human: Disbelieve. But when he disbelieved, he said: I am innocent from you: surely I fear Allah, the Lord of the worlds.(16) So the end of both of them is that they are both in the hell-fire to abide therein. And that is the reward of the wrongdoers.(17)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:16-17

And their offspring are gog and magog in addition to the offspring between them the hybrid, where their mothers are from the offspring of the angel haroot and he is satan, and their fathers are from the human satans with you, and these two species of satans are the mankind and jinn they work on misleading mankind and jinn in the land of the two easts, and they were believing them by their thinking that they never dare to lie against Allah, therefore they were believing them and was not revealed to them their reality except the grand Quran, and before they hear it they were believing them, and for that they said: {And we thought that human and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:5

In the meaning of that the jinn were believing other race and they are the jinn satans and mankind satans, and they were believing them the mankind and jinn with their thinking that they would never dare to say a lie against Allah, as well a kind from mankind were believing them and they are from the offspring of maroot and they worship satans besids Allah so they increased them stress (in doing evil), the important that we have in the earth with the two easts what follows:

First: A world of jinn satans and their father is king was from the jinn and he is the angel haroot.

Secondly: A world of human and their father was from the angles and he is the angel maroot then became human being and his offspring are worshiping satans.

Thirdly: And another world of human satans an offspring of people from you, and their mothers are female satans but their fathers are from you from human satans, and the female satans increased in number from the offspring of humans, in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And on the day when He will gather them all together: O assembly of jinn, you just have increased in number from human men. And their friends from among mankind will say: Our Lord, some of us enjoyed mating by others and we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us. He will say: The Fire is your abode — you shall abide therein, except as Allah please. Surely your Lord is Wise, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:128

The angel maroot is the human being who satan said to him disbelieve so he disbelieved, and not Adam the intended by it, in fact a khalifa after Adam and only Allah made him a human being with lust and he followed his desire at first of the matter, then satan followed him and called him to disbelieve and he tricked him that Allah would never forgive him, so he despaired from Allah’s mercy. And that is the intended from the word of Allah the Most High: {As the example of satan when he said to the human: Disbelieve. But when he disbelieved, he said: I am innocent from you: surely I fear Allah, the Lord of the worlds.(16) So the end of both of them is that they are both in hell-fire to abide therein. And that is the reward of the wrongdoers.(17)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr]

And for that you find the verse (addressing) pair; these are the angel haroot and maroot and their offspring gog and magog and a mixture from you; their mothers are from the female satans and their fathers are from the humans from this world of yours whom you see them, as well they do mischief in earth and they do not respect neither ties of relationship nor covenant, in the case of a believer. and the angel maroot; from his offspring is magog in the land of the two easts, and they are human and they are the intended ones by the word of Allah the Most High: {And they thought, as you think, that Allah would not send anyone,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:7

Unfortunately they worship satans besides Allah in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High about what the jinn have said about the news of the world of the land with the two easts whom they listened to the Quran: {And men from among humans used to seek refuge with men from among the jinn, so they increased them stress (in evil doing),(6) And they thought, as you think, that Allah would not raise anyone,(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:6-7

Their first evil plan was that one of them says that he is Allah and the other he is the messiah son of Allah but the jinn discovered this reality on the day when they listened to the Quran, therefore they said: {And the foolish among us used to forge extravagant lies against Allah,(4) And we thought that men and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah,(5)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:4-5

And they mean by the foolish of them is satan who claimed divinity and he took a female-mate and a son, but the jinn do not know at all about Allah's prophet the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, and carried upon it a complete cover-up from satan and his host about the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, and that’s in order would not be discovered the matter of their evil plan in the seduction of the liar messiah (antichrist), and he who will say that he is the messiah the son of Mary, indeed he is a liar and for that he is named of the liar messiah (antichrist). Because satan wants to say that he is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary and to claim the divinity, and carried a complete cover-up from the occupants of the land with the two easts about sending the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- to the point that the jinn were thinking that Mohammad the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- Allah sent him after Allah's prophet Moses, so they do not know that Allah sent Mohammad the messenger of Allah after Jesus, and for that Allah narrated for us what the jinn said it to their folks. And Allah the Most High said: {And when We turned towards you a party of the jinn, who listened to the Quran; so when they were in its presence, they said: Be silent. Then when it was finished, they turned back to their people warning (them).(29) They said: O our people, we have heard a Book revealed after Moses, verifying that which is before it, guiding to the truth and to a right path.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahqaf] 46:29-30

And Allah’s wisdom of that is surely He told us that the jinn do not know that the Quran was descended after Jesus, then He taught us in the plotting of the outcast satan and his evil future plan, with Allah’s permission, and his plan will fail altogether with Allah’s permission, and I know from Allah what you do not know.

And know that the occupants of the land with the two easts; a specie from them of mankind who their fathers were from the angels, and other specie is hybrid human where their mothers are from satan's offspring, and their fathers are from human satans among you, and they know what they are doing with the female satans; those who changed the creation of Allah in obedience to satan’s command, and they worship the daughters of satan besides Allah. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah forgives not setting up partners with Him, and He forgives all besides this to whom He pleases. And whoever sets up a partner with Allah, he indeed goes far astray.(116) Besides Him they call on nothing but female divinities and they call on nothing but a rebellious devil,(117) Whom Allah has cursed. And he said: Certainly I will take of Your servants an appointed portion,(118)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:116-118

So those are satan’s share from you; they are worshiping the Al-Taghoot besides Allah while they know, and their offspring are misleading the jinn and mankind in the land of the two easts, and forge lies against Allah unjustly while they know, and the jinn were believing them as a conjuncture from them that he would never dare to lie against Allah a single one as their fathers are lying to you right here and lead you astray from the straight path, and they say against Allah the lie while they know. So did you understand the news and the explanatory-statement of the Awaited Mahdi for the Reminder; O respectable searcher for the Truth? I ask Allah to enlighten your heart and to purify you and to make you see the Truth and make you firm upon the straight path.

And I inform you that if Allah pleases He would have made from you angels to be successors into the earth, in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if We willed, We could make among you angels to be successors into earth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:60

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4512

Read more:https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2058

7. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Is the deceptive messiah (antichrist) is lucifer the outcast satan? And is he one eyed? And is it written on his forehead disbeliever, and does he resurrect the dead?

20 - 05 - 1431 AH
    04 - 05 - 2010 AD
    12:02 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

Then I reply to you by the Truth: And that is because satan wants to deceive the humans altogether so he would take advantage of the Christians' doctrine without the Truth and wants to mislead the Christians and Muslims off the straight path, and as for the Jews they know that he is the outcast satan but they despaired from Allah's mercy and they want the Christians and Muslims altogether to be with them in hell-fire and for that Allah warns the Christians from the cunning of the Jews, and Allah the Most High said: {Say: O People of the Book, do not exaggerate in the matter of your religion other than the Truth, and do not follow the low desires of people who went astray before and led many astray, and went astray from the right path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma-eda] 5:77
    And Allah addresses the Christians in His word the Most High: {Say: O People of the Book, do not exaggerate in the matter of your religion other than the Truth}, then He warns them from following the forgery of the Jews in the exaggeration in the forged Books about Jesus the son of Mary, therefore Allah the Most High said: {and do not follow the low desires of people who went astray before and led many astray, and went astray from the right path.}Truthful Allah the Great. That’s because many of the current Gospel Books and the Torah in fact it is from the forgery of human satans from the Jews to mislead the Christians off the right path, and for that Allah the Most High said: {Say: O People of the Book, do not exaggerate in the matter of your religion other than the Truth, and do not follow the low desires of people who went astray before and led many astray, and went astray from the right path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma-eda] 5:77

As for your question who you say in it:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    what is the wisdom that the true Messiah comes to revive the dead and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) revives the dead?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then the Awaited Mahdi reply to you by the direct word from the decisive Reminder. Allah the Most High said: {Say: Surely my Lord casts the Truth, the great Knower of the unseen.(48) Say: The Truth has come, and falsehood neither originates, nor returns.(49)}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:48-49

In fact you find Allah announcing the challenge against falsehood and his allies that to return the soul of a deceased after his death, and Allah the Most High said if they did in spite they call on falsehood other than Allah then they just were truthful in their association with Allah, and Allah the Most High said: {Why is it not then that when it comes up to the throat,(83) And you at that time look on,(84) And We are nearer to it than you, but you do not see,(85) So then, if you are not held under authority,(86) Return it, if you are truthful.(87)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Waqi-ah] 56:83-87

So look at the challenge from Lord of the worlds against the falsehood and his allies to return the spirit to the body: {Return it, if you are truthful}Truthful Allah the Great. but the forgers wants to deceive the Muslims off the True beliefs in Allah's decisive Book so they belie Allah and His challenge by the Truth, therefore you find the Muslims believing in the falsehood which is contradicting to Allah's challenge so you find them believing that the falsehood would return the soul to the body, and in fact they said: by Allah's permission. Then we say to them: By Allah Who there is no God other than Him, none believe this forgery except who are like cattle they do not think nor ponder in Allah's decisive Book the Great Quran so they do not use their mind and they follow the blind following without thinking nor pondering; so is this the story or narrative from Allah or is it in violation to the decisive Book or does not contradict with it a thing? And despite that it contradicts with the challenge from the Lord of the worlds in His decisive Book : {Return it, if you are truthful}Truthful Allah the Great, therefor the Muslims thought that the falsehood would return the soul to the body if they believed the falsehood and denied Allah glory be to Him Who says to the falsehood and his allies: {Return it, if you are truthful}Truthful Allah the Great. And Allah is (always) truthful and lied the human satans and the cattle from the Muslim scholars who they believed in their stories and denied the word of Allah in the grand Quran, and Allah the Most High said: {Say: The Truth has come, and falsehood neither originates, nor reproduces.(49)}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:48-49

As for the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary -forgiveness of Allah and peace be upon him- I bear witness that Allah strengthened him by the miracle of reviving the dead for the fact he does not call for himself and it should not be for him; in fact Allah the Most High said: {Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Mary. And the Messiah said: O Children of Israel, serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, Allah has forbidden to him the Garden and his abode is the Fire. And for the wrongdoers there will be no helpers.}? Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:72

Therefore Allah strengthened him with a miracle of reviving the dead to be a ratification from Allah to what he is calling for it the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary forgiveness of Allah be upon him and the family of Emran and I salute them the best salutation.The question that arises: so as well, how Allah strengthens him so He ratifies His call by a miracle from Him? So how Allah raises the argument against Himself praise be to Him so He nullifies His challenge by Himself praise be to Him? Didn't Allah the Most High say: {Return it, if you are truthful}Truthful Allah the Great? So how He ratifies the falsehood with a miracle from Himself then He causes Himself to lie? Praise be to Him the Most High greatly (beyond measures)! So do the mind and logic accept that? In fact the mind and logic would never accept that, therefor you find it in violation for the challenge in Allah's decisive Book: {Return it, if you are truthful}Truthful Allah the Great. Don't you know if they return it they would have been truthful in their call to falsehood other than Him? Didn't Allah the Most High say: {Return it, if you are truthful} Truthful Allah the Great.

So how they be truthful so they return the spirit to the body? Glory be to Allah the Most High an utmost Highness! In fact the Muslims disbelieved in the grand Quran and followed stories and narrations of satans and they think that they are rightly guided that is because they are people do not use their minds except upon whom my lord had mercy, and used his mind to rule then followed the Imam Mahdi who calls to the Truth and guides to the straight path.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Allah Lord of the worlds.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=7558

8. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What it is meant in His word the Most High: {And mention Idrees in the Book. Surely he was a truthful man, a prophet,(56) And We raised him to an elevated place.(57)}? So did He raise him to the heaven?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds.

My honorable brother surly Allah did not say that He raised His prophet Edrees to heaven; in fact Allah the Most High said: {And mention Edrees in the Book. Surely he was a truthful man, a prophet,(56) And We raised him to an elevated place.(57)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:56-57

In the meaning that Edrees is being risen on a high place on this earth in the highest place in the central area among the worlds which is the Arabian peninsula, and the highest area in the Arabian peninsula is the plateau of Yemen, and the highest are in Yemen is Dhamar Area, and the highest place in Dhamar Provence is Al-Aqmar village, and that is the high, the elevated place in it Allah's prophet Edrees with his brothers Elyas and Elyasaa and the added one the messiah Jesus the son of Mary the elevated to them later on.

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4354

9. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: But Allah the Most High said: {When Allah said: O Jesus, I am causing you to die and raising you in My presence and purifying you of those who disbelieved}, so was he raised physically and spiritually?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah the Most High said: {When Allah said: O Jesus, I am causing you to die and raising you in My presence and purifying you of those who disbelieved}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:55. As for the word of Allah the Most High: {When Allah said: O Jesus, I am causing you to die and raising you in My presence}, the meant with that is; uplifting the soul of the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary to its Maker as He takes the souls of the sleeping ones. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not, during their sleep. Then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term. Surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:42

Therefore the intended of the taking of the souls is meant in this situation is as Allah takes the souls of the people in their sleep, and Allah the Most High said: {And He it is Who takes your souls at night, and He knows what you earn by day,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:60

And as well as He takes the souls of the deceased so He raises it to Him then He withholds which He decreed death upon it and He sends the other till an appointed term, and now we know the meaning of the word of Allah the Most High: {When Allah said: O Jesus, I am causing you to die and raising you in My presence }Truthful Allah the Great, that He means the raising for the soul without the body, and as for the body surely He specifies it in the word of Allah the Most High: {and purifying you of those who disbelieved}Truthful Allah the Great, in the meaning of; that those who disbelieved they could not get to the body of the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and they did not kill him nor they crucified him; but Allah aided him by the Holy Spirit Gabriel and the angels and Allah raise the soul of the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary and the Holy Spirit and those who were with him raised the body of the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary and they purified it and made him the added (one) number (Al-Raqeem) to the companions of the cave, and He made for them a look alike other body by the power of Allah, but the Christians thought that the Jews killed the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary but they did not kill him nor they crucified him, but the Christians who said Allah took a son praise be to Him; they have no knowledge of the body of the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary so they do not know that Allah purified him from those who disbelieved, they did not touch him, and he has been added to the companions of the cave, and Allah clarified that for us in the first ten verses of Chapter 18 The Cave [Al-Kahf], and Allah the Most High said: {Praise be to Allah! Who revealed the Book to His servant, and allowed not therein any crookedness,(1) Rightly directing, to give warning of severe punishment from Him and to give good news to the believers who do good that theirs is a goodly reward,(2) Staying in it for ever;(3) And to warn those who say: Allah has taken to Himself a son.(4) They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grievous is the word that comes out of their mouths. They speak nothing but a lie.(5) Then maybe you will kill yourself with grief, sorrowing after them, if they believe not in this announcement.(6) Surely We have made whatever is on the earth an embellishment for it, so that We may try which of them is best in works.(7) And We shall surely make what is on it dust, without herbage.(8) Or, did you reflect that the companions of the Cave and (Al-Raqeem) the (added one) number to them; they were of Our wondrous signs?(9)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:1-9

That is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary the added number to the companions of the cave, and for that Allah the Most High said: {Or, did you reflect that the companions of the Cave and (AL-Raqeem the (added one) number to them; they were of Our wondrous signs?(9)}Truthful Allah the Great

And if Allah raised the body of the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary; then why cause his soul to die (and raise it) to Him -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- if his raising was body and soul. If you only to think! But Allah caused the soul of the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary to die (and raise it) to Him, and the lifting of his body was made to a high-elevation place in the Arabian peninsula and it is the same place that Allah saved in it the companions of the cave and they are still in the cave altogether, And Allah will resurrect them to you altogether so they would be from Allah's wondrous signs for the people if you only knew.

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26272

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4354

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2018, 12:37 PM
  2. Response of the knowledge possessor of the Book to Abu Shuaib: Meaning of the word {So go about} in the Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 05-09-2017, 12:00 AM
  3. Encyclopedia: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 4
    مشاركات: 28
    آخر مشاركة: 14-04-2015, 11:19 PM
  4. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 3
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2015, 05:22 AM
  5. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1