الموضوع: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1

صفحة 2 من 4 الأولىالأولى 1234 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 11 إلى 20 من 39
  1. افتراضي The surviving group those who they were upon what was upon the messenger of Allah Muhammad and those with him heart and soul

A Questioner asked so he said: Which is the surviving group?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

06 - 10 - 1929 AH
    07 - 10 - 2008 AD
    12:38 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..The surviving group are who were upon what was upon it Mohammad messenger of Allah and those with him wholeheartedly inside out

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother, you have to know that the surviving group are who were upon what was upon it Mohammad messenger of Allah and those with him wholeheartedly inside out worshiping Allah and the do not associate with Him a thing. Confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, turn to Allah with sincere repentance. It may be your Lord will remove from you your evil and cause you to enter Gardens wherein flow rivers, on the day on which Allah will not disgrace the prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will gleam before them and on their right hands — they will say: Our Lord, make perfect for us our light, and grant us protection; surely You are Possessor of power over all things.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tahreem] 66:8

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {On that day you would see the faithful men and the faithful women, their light gleaming before them and on their right hand. Good news for you this day! — Gardens wherein rivers flow, to abide therein! That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hadeed] 57:12

But you have to know that the light emits from the sound heart so it would be apparent on the day of resurrection, the day when hidden things are manifested to uncover the facts of the people, as for those who associate (partners) with Allah; you see their faces as if had been covered with slices of the dense darkness of night.

Therefore the surviving group those who come on the day of resurrection not associating a thing with Allah on the day wealth would not benefit nor sons except who came to Allah with a pure-sound heart from polytheism because the association is a grievous injustice, as that they come to Allah repenting an utmost repentance and those are found in all Islamic groups.

And the companions of hell-fire also are found in all the groups, and it is not meant, as they claim that the companions of the sect that they are surviving ones and the rest of the Muslims are in hell fire! No no, in fact the surviving group is found in all Islamic sects, and they are who came to their Lord with sound-safe hearts turning (to Allah) repenting and often getting near, do not associate a thing with Allah regardless of the sectarian errors so that thing surely Allah hold accountable by it especifically the scholars besides the followers who did not go forth to seek knowledge and they are not scholars, and if they asked their scholars about an issue they do not ask from them the proof for the fatwa, in fact they ask it who are knowledge seekers, as for the asking from the average people, so he only asks and after the fatwa he leaves; and who let a scholar carry it left safe from its test, if it was fatwa of sin-burden so who gave the fatwa carried the burden (of the sin) and for him its burden and the burden of whom acted accordingly by it, and whoever said I do not know he just gave a fatwa and Allah gave him the reward of those who gives fatwa as if he issued fatwa.

So how can you think that the surviving group is the group of a certain sect among the Islamic sects? And verily you are wrong; in fact they are who do not associate a thing with Allah and they are found in all the Islamic sects, also the companions of fire are found in all the Islamic groups in addition to the disbelievers.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah's khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read the rest of the translated statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26766
    Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1509

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2016

2. افتراضي What is the pledge and the covenant?

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the pledge and the covenant?

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 10 - 1429 AH
    23 - 10 - 2008 AD
    12:02 am
    ________

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their descendants, and made them bear witness about themselves: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes; we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of Resurrection: We were unaware of this,(172) Or (lest) you should say: Only our fathers ascribed partners (to Allah) before (us), and we were (their) descendants after them. Will You destroy us for what liars did?(173)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Araf] 7:172-173

And that is the pledge and the covenant we gave it to our Lord on the day He created our father Adam and that is the eternal origin but the human being does not remember this covenant in the worldly life, but on the day of resurrection when the remembrance is softened for him then he will remember what he sought in his life all of it; in fact; even the disbelieving human would remember the eternal covenant. Then he says: {He will say: My Lord, why have You raised me up blind, while I used to see?}Truthful Allah the Great [Ta-Ha] 20:125

But we just learned that He does not mean in this worldly life; in fact on the day Allah created him with his father Adam in his eternity life and for this worldly life he is blind, and Allah the Most High said: {And whoever in this (worldly life) is blind he will be blind in the Hereafter, and further away from the path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra] 17:72

It is then Allah taught us that the human being used to see (knowing the Truth) in his eternal life and that life does not know it the human being nor he remembers it in the former worldly life; in fact he would remember it in the other life, so he says: {He will say: My Lord, why has You raised me up blind, while I used to see?} But the argument was raised against him after sending the messengers with the signs of their Lord, and Allah the Most High said: {And whoever turns away from My Reminder, for him is surely a straitened life, and We shall raise him up blind on the day of Resurrection.(124) He will say: My Lord, why have You raised me up blind, while I used to see?(125) He will say: Thus did Our messages come to you, but you did neglect them. And as that you are forsaken this day.(126)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:124-126

O our Allah, as I used to see in my eternal life also make me see in the worldly life, and also in the life of the hereafter and all my my loyal-friends, minsters, and my representatives the honorable who inform the nation on my behalf, and with my knowledge are being guided and they guide (others) to it with the certain knowledge from their Lord, You are the Hearer, the All Knowing, with your mercy O the Most Merciful of those all who have mercy. O our Allah make him see truly who wanted the Truth and bestow on him to follow it, also make them see the falsehood a false and bestow on them the avoidance of it ,You are the Hearer, the All Knowing, and have Mercy on me and all the Muslims and make us enter by your mercy among your righteous servants, and forgive the Muslims whom if they know that I am Truly the Awaited Mahdi they would have been of the foremost, surely You know best of Your servants in the eternity and when they are embryos in the wombs of their mothers and You know best in them after their birth in the world’s life, so guide them altogether to Your right path You are the Hearer, the All Knowing.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother, your beloved and your Imam the humble upon you and mighty upon the enemies the supporter for your religion, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26845

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1202

3. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: How it is for us to know that the saying of the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? And how do we measure that?

26 - 02 - 2009 AD
    12:13 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,

I give you an example on that in the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night writing other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not ponder over the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many discrepancies.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-82

If one of the interpreters would take verse number (82) the saying of Allah the Most High: {Will they not ponder to understand the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many discrepancies.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great. Then he explained it and said: "Allah is addressing the disbelievers to ponder over the Quran and if it was from other than Allah they would have found in it a many discrepancy”. And who ever looked over this explanation he would never suspect a weight of an atom that it is incorrect despite that it accomplished altering Allah’s word from its intended places, that’s because Allah is not addressing the disbelievers in this position, in fact He is addressing scholars of the Muslims that if they wanted to uncover the prophetic narrations which is from other than Allah forgery against His messenger, then they have to ponder over the Quran to apply the matching for the available narrations with the decisive grand Quran, and Allah taught them that what was of the prophetic narrations from other than Allah they surely will find between it and the decisive grand Quran a many discrepancy, and this evidence is refuting for the argument that the prophetic sunna from Allah as the Quran from Allah, and (Allah) only made the decisive Quran is the reference to what you differed therein from the prophetic narrations; that’s because it is guarded from alteration, as for the sunna surely Allah did not promise you in guarding it from the alteration as you say my honorable brother, so if you are of those who possess understanding-minds then ponder over the two verses you would find what came in this statement of mine is the Truth with no doubt or suspicion. O possessors of understanding-minds ponder over the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night writing other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not ponder over the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many discrepancies.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-82

In them Allah tells you that there is a group among the Muslims came to Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and they announce the obedience and said: " We bear witness that there is no god but Allah and we bear witness that Mohammad is Allah’s messenger". falsely, they only want to be among the companions of Allah's messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- apparently so they would be from the narrators of the narrations so they hindered (others) from Allah’s path with narration did not say it -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him. And Allah the Most High said: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s Messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His Messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His Messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They take shelter under their oaths, so they obstructed off Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:1-2

Then Allah clarified to you their evil planning, and the intended from His word: {so they hindered (others) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.}. And taught you that they did not hinder (others) from the Truth with the sword; in fact with narrations other than what he says it -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- in the prophet's Sunna. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not ponder to understand the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many discrepancies.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great

And came in this position a reliant source for the True narration at the beginning of the statement, Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Indeed I was given the Quran and the like of it with it].

And came in this position a reliant source for the True narration at the beginning of the statement, Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Indeed I was given the Quran and the like of it with it]. That is because Allah is addressing scholars of the nation that the forged saying narration to accomplish referring it to the Quran, if it was from other than Allah they will find between it and the decisive Quran a much discrepancy. But I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord I do not deny the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- but I take all what came from Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness of Allah and peace be upon him and his family- because I know that the prophetic sunna came from Allah as the Quran came from Him the Most High, but I disbelieve in what of is contrary to the decisive grand Quran because I know it is a forged narration as long it came contrary to the decisive grand Quran, and that does not mean that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not take except what is exact fit with the grand Quran and I seek refuge in Allah that I be from the ignorant; in fact I take all the prophetic narrations even if there was no proof for it in the grand Quran, I surely deal with it, but I only disbelieve of what came contrary to the decisive grand Quran because I knew that the narration is forged (and not) from the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

O community senior scholars of the Muslims in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, also all the scholars of the Islamic nation, I invite you to resort for judgement by the decisive grand Quran in what you differed therein of the narration of the sunna for correcting to the narration of the True Mohammad’s sunna and correcting your beliefs and nullifying all the innovations and the additions into the upright Islamic religion, then we unify your rank after your division and your failure, so your power would be strengthened after your power departed due to the violation of Allah's command issued in the decisive verses of the Quran that forbid and warn you by not having deference and to resort for judgement to the decisive Quran in what you differed therein from the sunna in what you found it contrary to the decisive grand Quran, then you must know that this narration of the prophet came from other than Allah and His messenger; in fact from Al-Taghoot the outcast satan and his loyal-friends from satans among jinn and mankind inspiring them with falsehood to argue with it (against) the Truth to get you out of the Truth as Allah taught you in that, as for if the narrated narrative did not contradict the decisive grand Quran then refer that to your brains; and the Truth of it verily your hearts would be at ease for it and your minds accept it as the example of the (sewak), it has no proof for it in the Quran but the mind approves it and the heart is comfortable with it that’s because Allah commanded you in using your minds. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not follow that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.(36)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra] 17:36

Thus you find the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran is matching for the True explanatory-statement of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the True prophetic sunna, a ratification to the True narratives in from Mohammad the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family said: [Indeed I was given the Quran and the like of it with it]
    Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Display my narrative on the Book so if it concurred with it; verily it's from me and I said it]

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Indeed Narrations will be widespread about me, so what came to you from my narrative then read Allah’s Book and take lesson from it, so what concurred with Allah’s Book I surely said it and what did not concur with Allah’s Book verily I did not say it].

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [There will be narrators narrating from me the narrative, so display it over the Quran verily if it concurred with the Quran then take it, if otherwise then leave it].

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [You have (to abide) by Allah’s Book, and you will be referred to people who love the narrative from me and whoever said from me what I did not say, surely let him prepare his seat from fire, so whoever saved something let him converse with it]

llah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [You have (to abide) by Allah’s Book, surely you will be referred to people who desire the narrative from me so whoever understood something let him speak of it, and who forged (lies) against me verily let him prepare a seat and home from hell].

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Indeed it will be a test, it was said; what is the way out from it O messenger of Allah, he said: Allah’s Book; in it the news of who were before you, and the news of what’s after you, and judgement for what is between you, and it is a decisive word and it is not for amusement, who forsake it of a tyrant; Allah would break him, and who craved guidance in other than it; Allah misguides him, and it is the firm rope of Allah, and it is the Reminder full of wisdom, and it is the straight path, and which the desires would not deviate by it, and the tongues do not get confused with it, and the knowledgeable would not have enough of it, and it does not cease from many responds, and its wonders do not end, it is who the jinn did not cease when they heard it till they said: {Surely we have heard a wonderful Quran,(1) Guiding to the right way — so we believe in it.}, who quote from it said the truth, and who work by it would get rewarded, and who judged by it did justice, and who called to it guided (others) to the right path].

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Would come a time upon the people; the living among them would be unbearable except with disobedience so the man lies and swears, so if it was that time then you have to escape, it's said O messenger of Allah to where the escape? He said to Allah and His Book and the true Sunnah of His prophet]

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [What is the matter with folks who honor the affluent ones and belittle the worshipers, and they work by the Quran what their desires approved, and what disapproved they left it, at that time they believe in some of the Book and disbelieve in some, they seek in what would be achieved by not seeking from the decree made absolute, and the written term, and the portioned sustenance, and do not seek in what they can get except by seeking from the plenty reward ,and the praised pursuance, and the commerce gain that does not parish].

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Whoever followed Allah's Book Allah guided him from the misguidance (falsehood), and protected him from the terrible reckoning on the day of resurrection, so that Allah says: {then whoever follows My guidance, he will not go astray nor fall into misery}].

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [O Hudhaifa you should hold on Allah’s Book so you would know it and follow what's in it]

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Whatever you been given from Allah’s Book surely working (accordingly) by it, there is no excuse for anyone in leaving it, so if it is not in Allah’s Book then the passed sunna from me]

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [What are these books of which informs me that you are writing it, is it a book with Allah’s Book? Allah about to be angry for His Book]

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [O people, what this book that you are writing; is it a book with Allah’s Book? Allah about to be angry for His Book, they said: O messenger of Allah, what about the believing men and the believing women on that day? He said: Whoever that Allah saw in him goodness, Allah kept in his heart; no god but Allah]

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Do not write (anything) from me except the Quran, who ever wrote (anything) from me other than the Quran should erase it, and tell about the children of Israel and there is no blame, and who ever lied against me he verily let him prepare his seat from fire]

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Do not ask the people of the book about anything, I surely fear that they tell you the truth then you disbelieve them, or they tell you with lies then you believe them, you should go by the Quran there is in it the news of who were before you and the news of what after you and judgement for what is between you]

Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Do not ask the people of the book about anything, verily they will never guide you while they have gone astray, either you believe in the falsehood or deny the truth, otherwise if Moses was alive among (the descendants of) your backs, it would not be lawful to him except to follow me]

.Truthful is Allah’s messenger Mohammad; prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family

A ruler from Allah Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

The statement's link in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26932

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1687

4. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Does the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni know the name of Allah the Greatest?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah the Most High: {Say: Call on Allah or call on the All Merciful. By whatever (name) you call on Him, He has the best names.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra] 17:110

Should not differentiate between the names of Allah and there is no name is greater than other name and all of it for One and only One, but the name Greatest is described by the Greatest because it is really His self pleasure upon His servants the Most High, then they find the pleasure of Allah's Self blissful in themselves and tranquility, serenity and peace of mind in their hearts a reflection for the pleasure of Allah upon them, and who knew that he will witness in the Truth that the bliss of the Self pleasure of Allah upon His servants a greater bliss than the bliss of the worldly life and the hereafter. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And Allah's pleasure is greater, that is the greatest triumph.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72

And there is the name of Allah the greatest in the this verse and it is the word of Allah the Most High: {And Allah's pleasure is greater, that is the greatest triumph.}Truthful Allah the Great

Meaning: a Bliss greater than the bliss of paradise and for that is described with the Greatest. Which means the spiritual pleasure is greater than the material paradise and that is the reality of Allah's name the Greatest and it is:

[The greatest Bliss].

Meaning: a Bliss greater than the bliss of paradise and not greater then Allah's other names so there is no difference between Allah's names praise be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures, and about that you will be asked because it is the aim of you being created is for you to worship the Bliss of His pleasure upon you praise be to him the Most High a great height.

Allah's Khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full translated statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?27186

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=11915

5. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: You said that you know the place of people of the cave and the ark of serenity, then pinpoint its place for us in details, which no one from the worlds knows of it, so we know are you truthful o you are from the lairs?

15 - 06 - 2007 AD
    09:45 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers of Allah and his family, and all the Muslims in every time and place till the Day of Judgement, after this..

O crowd of Muslims what is wrong with you are you not certain in your Lord's signs? How should I tell about the ark of serenity in it signs for the worlds, if you O crowd of the Yemeni people did not search about the Truth upon the actual reality so you find if I was truthful or I was from the lairs? Didn't we have told you that the ark of serenity is existing in a cave in a village named Al-Aqmar at the present and it is found in Dhamar province to the east of Dhamar city to the side of Hourour village, and Hourour village is Al-Mqadsha village from the senior chiefs of Ens, and the village of Al-Aqmar belongs to the senior chiefs of Al-Dhaman Al-Mqadsha, deliver to them my speech, and give them the responsibility in front of Allah to declare to the people in truth did they truly found the ark of serenity in one of the caves of Al-Aqmar and found in it signs for the worlds and a man whose body is grand; his sleeping place is by the upper side of the coffin?

I will clarify for them once again the location of the cave in Al-Aqmar village:
    It is in Al-Aqmar village, Some of the homes in Al-Aqmar village are found in the width of Isbeel mountain series, some of it in the width of the mountain and the village stretches to Al-Tibba (pat of the mountain) which is at the bottom of the mountain, and the cave is found to the side of the houses which is in Al-Tibba and not on the mountain, and by the cave there is an old building they should demolish the building and enter to the signs and they will find wondrous signs for them of themselves.

I hope from the honorable brother Hani Mohammad Al-Hattar to go with this speech of ours to the senior chiefs of Ens and to call on Al-Mqadsha so they search in the reality of what we say is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni truthful and speaks with the Truth? This matter should not be delayed except you take it lightly towards it, and if you refuse Allah would make me appear onto you in one night with severe chastisement upon the worlds, I am a clear Warner for you and Allah did not make me a prophet nor a messenger; but an Imam who dose justice and possesses a decisive word and it is not a jock, Allah did not make me an innovator; but a follower to Allah's Book and His messenger's Sunna -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so what is wrong with you that you do not do what I command you with it O community of the Yemeni people perhaps the people would be certain with the signs of their Lord and they know that the promise of Allah is True and the Hour is coming and there is no doubt in it.

Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full statement:https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26737

Read the related subject: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24912

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1290

6. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the response of the Imam about the forgeries of the twelve Shea that the Awaited Mahdi is Mohammad Bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari?

01- 10 - 1430 AH
    21 - 09- 2009 AD
    10:57 pm
    ــــــــــــــــ

O community of the twelve Shiites, who is the one that entitled you to select Allah’s khalifa besides Him? {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.} if the angels of the All Merciful had no right for them to select Allah’s khalifa and they did have a choice in the matter; in fact the matter is for Allah Who knows what you do not know. And Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Will You place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we glorify Your praise and extol Your holiness. He said: Surely I know what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:30

So how can the right be for you O community of the twelve Shiites to send the Awaited Mahdi? {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}, in fact no entitlement for the prophets to select Allah’s khalifas and their Imams for the people; in fact the matter is for Allah Who selects them then He increases them abundantly in the knowledge over all scholars of the nation, then He affirms their status with the knowledge abundantly from their Teacher Who selected them; Allah Lord of the worlds. And Allah the Most High said: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has selected him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:247

By Allah, look at the reply of a prophet from Allah’s prophets to the children of Israel (who) are objecting the Imam Taloot -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you.} then they responded with the objection in the pretense that they are the ones who have more right in the kingship than him and he was not granted abundance of wealth! So in their eye it is supposed that they have more right in the kingship than him, and they only intends to chose for them one of the wealthy and the elites of them, then their prophet replied to them with Truth and said that he has not a thing of the matter in order to select whom he pleases from them, and their prophet said to them: {..He said: Surely Allah has selected him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing}Truthful Allah the Great

By Allah, O community of the twelve Shiites, is the Awaited Imam Mahdi has greater degree from Allah or the Imam Taloot whom you found in the decisive Book that Allah is (the One) Who sent him and not His prophet! And not for His prophet nor for the children Israel have a thing in the matter; in fact the matter is in Allah’s hand Him Alone, He grants His kingdom whom He wills. And for that their prophet said to them: {..Surely Allah has selected him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He wills. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great, verily look at His word: {..And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He wills. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing}Truthful Allah the Great. Consequently the will is not your will O community of Shiites and Sunnis, verily you are not more knowledgeable than Allah in order for you to select His khalifa without Him; won't you keep your duty (to Allah)? Then how can you have the right that you select the Imam for Allah's prophet (Esa = Jesus Christ) the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and the Imam for Allah's prophet (Elyas) and the Imam for Allah's prophet (Edrees) and the Imam for Allah's prophet (Elyasa’), surely they are prophets and Allah made them from the ministers of the Awaited Imam Mahdi who you doubt him and you follow conjuncture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, don't you keep your duty (to Allah)?

Verily you follow nothing (good) — O community of Shiites and Sunnis until you uphold the grand Quran if you are believing in it, and do not follow conjuncture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, nor say against Allah what you do not know, I call on Allah to witness and all His righteous servants whom when manifest to them the Truth from their Lord and their pride does not carry them off to sin. I call the community of Shiites and Sunnis for the dialogue on a condition that you say: (Allah the Most High said) and (His messenger said) as for you write to me a long wide speech and no Allah said and His messenger said in it; then it is rejected from us totally and altogether, so we do not have said Imam Ali son of Abi Talib, neither said Al-Hassan son of Ali nor said the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni! No way then not, this is rejected in our call totally and altogether, except to be a narrative from the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and we do not have except Allah said and Mohammad said the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so where is Allah said and His messenger said? So argue with me with Allah's word in His decisive Book or the word of His messenger, but not an empty statements from Allah's word and His messenger's word. And Allah the Most High said: {{Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}}Truthful Allah the Great, as for the conjuncture; verily Allah issued fatwa to you, and the Most High said: {And they have no knowledge of it. They follow but conjecture, and surely conjecture avails naught against Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:28

Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full translated statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26753

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1919

7. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness of Allah and peace be upon him and his family said: [My name coincides his name]. So how do you explain to us this coincidence?

10 - 08 - 1431 AH
    22 - 07 - 2010 AD
    01:27 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

In fact the True explanatory statement for the True narration for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [His name coincides my name] in a sense that the name Mohammad concurs in the name (Nasser Mohammad), or do you not see in my name any concurring in the name of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? It is nice that you submitted that the coinciding is the concurring and not the matching, and here the problem hides with the Shiites and the Sunnis because of their misunderstanding to the word of coinciding so they thought that it is the matching, and for that they agreed on that the name of the Awaited Mahdi is (Mohammad) but they differed in the name of his father a big dispute, then the Awaited Mahdi upholds the argument against them altogether and I issue fatwa with Truth and I say; Allah the Most High said: {Surely We have revealed it — an Arabic Quran — that you may understand.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:2

Based on it I challenge you.. Is it correct linguistically that you say: “so and so matched with so and so to kill so and so”? Or is it correct linguistically is that you say: “so and so coincided with so and so to kill so and so”? And I know the answer of people of the Arabic language altogether will say with one unified tongue: “In fact the correct linguistically is we say: ((so and so coincided with so and so to kill so and so)), and not the correct that we say: (so and so matched with so and so to kill so and so). Then the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad say to you: Don’t you see that the coinciding is truly the concurring and not the matching?

Accordingly the name of the Imam Mahdi is not (Mohammad Bin abdullah) and the Sunnis were mistaken in the name and they forgot a portion of the knowledge, thus the name of the Imam Mahdi is not (Mohammad Bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari) also the Shiites were mistaken in the name and they forgot a big portion of the knowledge and they went astray from the equitable path because of the exaggeration in the the family of house of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

Allah's khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

coincides = compatible = fits in

Read more in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?27294

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1482

8. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: mentioned in narrations of the Sunnis that the name of the father of Imam Mahdi, "Abdullah", and how the name of your father Mohammed?

10 - 08 - 1431 AH
    22 - 07 - 2010 AD
    01:27 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Question: appointed some accounts contained by the Sunnis that name of the father of Imam Mahdi; peace be upon him «Abdullah», prompting some to believe an error that the Mahdi name of the promised peace be upon him «Mohammad bin Abdullah», and was told he was not born yet, and it is but will be born before his appearance in the last decade, what is the validity of these stories?
    Answer: has passed some of the narrators of the Sunnis a narrative from Ibn Mas’oud, from the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that he said: «The Mahdi whose name coincides my name, and the name of his father is my father’s name», and a man in some of it: «The world’s life does not end or: the hour will not rise until Allah sends a man, and in some other of it: «until a man becomes a king over the people from the family of my house, whose name coincides my name, and his father’s name is my father’s name» (1).
    We note in this area are several things worthy of contemplation:
    1 And narrated this narrative some of the Sunnis narrators from Ibn Mas’oud himself, as in Musnad Ahmad in several places, and in which: (and whose name is my name) only
    2 Some others of the Sunnis narrators -as Al-Tirmidhi in His sunan- narrated this narration from Ibn Mas'ud, in which (and whose name is my name) only, and Al-Tirmidhi said: At the door: from ' Ali, Abu Said, Umm Salamah, and Abu Huraira, and this narrative is correct (3). It is for this narrative with this phrase other grounds due to all these companions -other than Ibn Mas'ud- is consistent in free of increase (and the name of his father is my father 's name).
    And most of the memorizers have followed the lead of Al-Tirmidhi, so Al-Tabarani has brought out this narration in his grand lexicon of Ibn Mas’oud many other ways the words , «whose name is my name» (4). And pulled out a ruling in «Mustadrak upon Al-Sahihain» the mentioned narrative from Ibn Mas’oud word «whose name coincides my name» only, and then said: This narrative is true on a condition of the two sheikhs and they did not bring it forth (5), and followed Al-Thahabi on that is summarizing Al-Mustadrak and narrated it Al-Baghawi in «Lanterns of the year » from Ibn Mas’oud without this addition, and said good narration (6).
    Al-Maqdisi Al-Shafei declared that imams of the narration did not narrate that addition, so he said -after he cited narration- can not be possible to ration the agreeing of those memorizers on dropping this addition (and his father’s name is my father’s name) if it was truly narrated by Ibn Mas'oud without addition- narrated by a group of imams of the narration in their books, including: Imam Abu Issa Al-Tirmidhi in his collection, and Imam Abu Dawud in his Sunan, and Hafiz Al-Bayhaqi, and Sheikh Abu Amro Al-Dani, thus all of them ». Which means, without addition (and the name of his father is my father’s name), then Al-Maqdisi Al-Shafei brought forth series of narrations supporting to it, referring to the directed imams maintain as Al-Tabrani, and Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Al-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud, Bayhaqi, from Abdullah bin Mas'oud, and Abdullah bin Omar and Huzaifa ( 7).
    And can not be rationally the agreement of these imams maintain the projection of this addition (and the name of his father is my father 's name) if it was really narrated by Ibn Mas’oud.
    3 Al-Hafiz Abu Naeem Al-Isfahani investigated (T. 430 AH) in his book « The virtues of the Mahdi» ways of this narration from Assem Bin Abi Al-Najoud, the son of Mas’oud, delivers up to 31 way, and he did not narrate in one of which is (and the name of his father is my father’s name), but all agreed on a narration(whose name is my name) only. And Al-Kenji Shafi'i transferred the text of his speech (d . 638 AH) in his book « The statement in the news of His time, peace be upon him» and then then he commented it by his words:

and is narrated other than Asim, from Zarr - he is Amro Ibn Hamza - from Ibn Mas’oud, all these narrated (his name is my name ), but what it was from Ubaidullah Ibn Mousa, form Zaidah, from Asim, from Ibn Mas’oud, in which he said «and the name of his father is my father’s name» and Al-Labeeb does not suspect in this addition has not count for it with a meeting of these imams on the dispute about it (8).
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then the Awaited Mahdi rules between them with Truth and I say: Verily the True narration is [His name coincides my name], then we proved from the Quran the True explanatory-statement for the coinciding that it is the concurring and not the absolute matching, and if the coinciding is the matching it is then we would have found that the hebrew lunar year matching the After Hijra lunar year that begins with Muharram then ends with Dhul Hijja, but the first of the sacred months for a divine wisdom is Rajab to be the first of the sacred months, and between it and the other sacred months; Shaaban, Ramadan, and Shawal, then comes the second of the sacred months which is Dhul Qida then Dhul Hijja then the first month of the year for the After Hijra year (Muharram) to be the last of the sacred months. So those who want mischief faced a problem in the number of what Allah made sacred and it is month of Muharram, so if they made the infidel year matches the lunar year then definitely it will end with the month of Dhul Hijja the third of the sacred months and left with them the month of Muharram, surely they can not make it the first of the sacred months because they know that it is the last of which that forced them to make their year in excess of twelve months in order to coincide the month Muharram so it would be the last month in their year then it ends through it in order for them to establish the new year festive-day then they make lawful what Allah forbade. Therefore, the problem they have is not in the month of Rajab, nor Dhul Qida, nor Dhul Hijja; in fact in the month of Muharram to the fact it is the first of the AH year and the last of the sacred month, and for that they were forced to the increase to get the sacred month of Muharram for the fact the three first (sacred) months are secured is they make their year matches the After Hijra year then they definitely will ensure the month of Rajab, Dhul Qida and Dhul Hijja but left with them the sacred month of Muharram and for that they had to increase for they coincide the number (of months) which Allah has made sacred which is the sacred month of Muharram, which means that they want to concur the last month in the blasphemous year the first month for the After Hijra (AH) year to make lawful in their polytheist events what Allah made sacred as like the new year holiday.

O my honorable brother, preceded our fatwa with Truth that if the intended with coinciding is the matching there would not been an access month; in fact they will make the blasphemous year matches the lunar year, [U]and for a godly wisdom separated the sacred months so He made the month in order for those who disbelieved to increase in disbelief, so they had to the increase because as long as the sacred month of Muharram is the last in the sacred months they would never lengthen it even if the made the blasphemous year coincide with the lunar year for the fact it will end in the month of Dhul Hijja, and for that they had to increase in order to coincide the number of the fourth month and it is the sacred month of Muharram.

Any way, it cleared to you that the coinciding is not the matching at all in fact it is the concurring, and you are witnesses that you mean in your words: “Coincided so and so with so and so” which means “Concurred so and so with so and so”, and you did not mean with your words that “so and so coincided with so and so” that it is “so and so matched with so and so”. O people, why altering your language while you know? And the conclusion of the matter verily you know that the coinciding is the concurring, and since you believe that the coinciding as well means the concurring; based on it the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad directs this question to Ibn A’la and it is: Have you found that the name (Mohammad) concur in the name (Nasser Mohammad) and Allah made the concurring for the name Mohammad in my name in my father’s name, or do you deny that my name is (Nasser Mohammad)? Therefore the name Mohammad concurs in my name, and Allah only made the point of concurring in my name for the name Mohammad is in the name of my father, and that is a far reaching wisdom in order for the name to carry the announcement and the banner of the matter, that’s because Allah did not send the Awaited Mahdi as a prophet nor a messenger; in fact He sent him as (Nasser) supporter to Mohammad prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, with that the far reaching wisdom requires from the coinciding but you made the coinciding is matching despite that you surely know in the Arabic language that the coinciding should not be the matching, that’s because it is not correct to say: (so and so matched with so and so to kill so and so); in fact you say: (so and so coincided with so and so to kill so and so).
    Consequently the coinciding is the concurring and not the matching my honorable brother.

Allah's khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more:https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?27294

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1482

9. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Is the human being driven or given the choice?

I did not say that the human being is given choice and not directed; but I said: The human being is given a choice and then Allah drives him according to his choice, which means that Allah directs his heart according to his choice, as for the evidence for the given choice is in the word of Allah the Most High: {Have We not given him two eyes,(8) And a tongue and two lips,(9) And pointed out to him the two way?(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Balad] 90:8-10

And as well the word of Allah the Most High: {We have truly shown him the way; he either thankful or ungrateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Insan] 76:3

Then we come to the directing according to his choice. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But when they deviated, Allah made their hearts deviate. And Allah does not guide the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Suff] 61:5

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
    The brother of the best foremost supportive helpers; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?27536

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1539

10. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the planet of chastisement?

16 - 05 - 1429 AH
    21 - 05 - 2008 AD
    10:40 pm

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah the Most High said: {And We have enjoined on man the doing of good to his parents. His mother bears him with trouble and she brings him forth in pain. And the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months. Till, when he attains his maturity and reaches forty years, he says: My Lord, grant me that I may give thanks for You favor, which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do good which pleases You; and be good to me in respect of my offspring. Truly I turn to You, and truly I am of those who submit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahqaf] 46:15

That is the life of who Allah makes him upright in one night and makes him appear upon the worlds and they are from the humiliated ones, so do not feel secure from Allah’s plan O assembly of the belie ones in the truth perhaps the one thousand Lunar hours to be starting for Friday the night of Saturday eight of April 2005 and perhaps to be the vision on Friday the night of Saturday the night of the crescent's birth for Shawal 1428 not except for clarification.

And what I want to say it is: do not feel secure from Allah’s plan O assembly of the turning away off the Truth, and what we want that to emphasis to you the True vision that remains a one thousand Lunar hours undoubtedly by Allah's will the Lord of the worlds, except I will say to you that the True Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not know a certain knowledge should he calculate it from Friday the night of Saturday the date of April eight 2005 or to calculate it from the date of the vision Friday the night of Saturday the night of the crescent's birth for Dhul Quada 1428! Therefor I say to you do not feel secure from Allah’s plan that you see the chastisement far And Allah sees it near in Ramadan 1429 if it was the one thousand Lunar hours starting for Friday the night of Saturday eight of April 2005 so this means that its end will be in the month of Ramadan 1429 according to the calculation of the Hijra years

And what I want to say it exactly is I do not want to say upon Allah what I do not know a certain knowledge, if it is not the beginning the one thousand Lunar hours starting for Friday the night of Saturday eight of April 2005 so its decidedly will be from the date of the vision Friday the night of Saturday the night of the crescent's birth for Dhul Quada 1428, this means that the appearance in the year 2011 and that because the thousand Lunar hours equals thirty thousand hours of what you count but it is not but one hour only in divine measure so they can not precede one hour nor delay and it is equal according to your days calculation 1250 days -one thousand and two hundreds and fifty days only- which is three years and five months and twenty days only, so if was the beginning of this one thousand Lunar hours starting for Friday the night of Saturday eight of April 2005 this means that the appointment of the painful chastisement planet will be through the month of Ramadan 1429, but if was the beginning of one thousand lunar hours starting from the date of the vision Friday the night of Saturday the night of the crescent's birth for Dhul Quada 1428 this means that the planet the painful chastisement will be here by the will of Allah in the year 2011 AD.

And what I want saying it is do not feel secure from Allah's plan by the Truth O crowd of who do not know, my Lord just declared to me by the Truth that has left for the planet the painful chastisement one thousand lunar hours by the calculations of the seconds, minutes, and hours of the lunar day on the moon itself and that because the planet of riding levels' appointment with the painful chastisement calculated in a meticulously precision according to the moon's movement, and for that Allah the Most High said: {Indeed I swear by the dusk,(16) And the night and that which it enveloped,(17) And the moon when it is enlarged,(18) you shall ride a level off other level.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great 84:16-19 [Al-Inshiqaaq]

That is planet Sijjeel the painful chastisement planet is below the seven lands of levels after your land so the level rides upon the mother upper level (Earth) as what happened to the people of (Loot) Lot and Abraham as Allah told you that in the great Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {So the cry overtook them at sunrise;(73) Thus We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained upon them stones from (Sijjeel) hell.(74) Surely in this are signs for those who take a lesson.(75) And it is on a road that still abides.(76)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:73-76

That is planet Sijjeel the painful chastisement planet and did not rain upon the people of Lot only; but did rain upon all the earth except the land that Allah blessed if for the worlds which Allah saved Lot and Abraham into it, but the planet rained on the earth all of it and that was the reason of the dinosaurs death, which it has no holes to hid in it for their magnitude so it got destroyed by the stones from the planet of chastisement which it rained onto earth all of it and not on the people of lot alone, and for that Allah the Most High said: {So when Our decree came to pass, We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained on them stones, from Sijjeel, compacted (layer upon layer),(82) Marked (for punishment) with thy Lord. And it is not far off from the wrongdoers.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:82-83

And maybe those who speak at random in what they do not know thinking that I brought the same first verse in fact they are from two chapters the first is from chapter 15 Al-Hijr and the other from chapter 11 Houd, for the first: {So the cry overtook them at sunrise;(73) Thus We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained upon them hard stones.(74) Surely in this are signs for those who take a lesson.(75) And it is on a road that still abides.(76)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr]

And the other: {So when Our decree came to pass, We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained on them stones from Sijjeel, compacted (layer upon layer),(82) Marked (for punishment) with your Lord. And it is not far off from the wrongdoers.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd]

This verse is stating the inclusive rain and it is not only upon the town of Lot's people; but Allah made the planet above the mother earth who it was below it so it rained rocks from Sijjeel, compacted (layer upon layer), and lies in that the destruction of the dinosaurs since long ago, and the planet of chastisement Sijjeel just left rocks rotates around your earth till this day (asteroid belt), and they are the asteroids running their orbit the sweepers but most people do not know.

perhaps the ignorant say: "But Nasser Al-Yemeni studied and knew that the astronomers and space agency NASA discovered a tenth planet Nibiru which its rotation inclines off the planets' rotation by forty five degrees for that comes to earth from the part of the north direction to the south, then he scares us with that and take advantage of it, he want to say that he is the Awaited Mahdi". Then we say to him:be confused, but the true Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad does not come to you with news about the tenth planet from the book of Bush Jr. nor Muammar, but from Allah's Book the protected from altering by the humans' satans is there any one who will mind and have insight? How much I mention and how much I repeat I do not sing for you with poems nor I exaggerate with rhyming in the matter of the tenth planet; in fact it is the planet of victory O assembly of the supportive helpers, and Allah's might the One the Supreme rains with rocks upon all countries, and the night proceeds before the day so the sun comes up from its setting place (west), and to Allah is the escape it would not benefit you holes hide-out a thing O Bush Jr. and the sun just overtook the moon repeatedly the crescent is born by dawn and the sun is to the east of it then the sun overtake the moon a warning to the humans for who of them had the will to come forward and believe the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad or gets behind so Allah gets him by the chastisement of planet X. just excused how warned, O our Allah I just informed. O our Allah bear witness.

The pinpointed term just ended and came the decreed decree in the written Book so escape from Allah to Him to hope for a trade that never fail and just succeeded who who purifies it and just failed who neglect it, and just came its resting place for its rotation so the sun rise of its setting place. And your worldly life is ended and came your other life and neared your account and you are unaware turning away, O you who describe me with madness, don't you think? And they will know to what final place of turning they will turn back.

Prince of the believers and Allah's khalifa the Lord of the worlds the guiding to the straight path
    The supporter for Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and the Great Quran the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full translated statements: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25850
    Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1438

صفحة 2 من 4 الأولىالأولى 1234 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2018, 11:37 AM
  2. Response of the knowledge possessor of the Book to Abu Shuaib: Meaning of the word {So go about} in the Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2017, 11:00 PM
  3. Encyclopedia: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 4
    مشاركات: 28
    آخر مشاركة: 14-04-2015, 10:19 PM
  4. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 3
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2015, 04:22 AM
  5. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2