الموضوع: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1

صفحة 1 من 4 123 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 39
  1. افتراضي Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1

Encyclopedia
    Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1

An asking questioner said: Who is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book and said:

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

By Allah I do not want you to be naive believing me that I am the Awaited Mahdi unless I come to you with a clear authority, and Allah has made my authority is the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and the sign of my authority for all Muslims that if they found me bridled the tongue of scholars of the Muslims with their different groups and sects an utmost bridling, verily that is the grand victory from Allah, and by upholding the argument against every Muslim who did not follow me and acknowledge me after that Allah made him to find out about me on the world wide internet, or was given to him a paper copy then did not search for the Truth and turns away saying: " If the nation's scholars believe him we would believe and if they disbelieved in his status, surely they are the truthful ones"! Certainly they shall know who is an insolent liar!

The Awaited Mahdi announces the approaching of the time stoppage
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1764 in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26484

I am the Awaited Mahdi and I do not say about Allah except the Truth, and I did not say to you I am a messenger that came to you with a new Book; but with the True explanatory-statement for the Glorious Quran from the same Quran, and no new revelation nor a new Book but the Quran that you believe in, but I see that your belief commands you to disbelieve in the Truth it is evil that which your faith bids you O community of Muslims, and I remind you with what the messenger of Allah say it to you O assembly of the believers in the era of the appearing, peace be upon him said: [He who named him, just disbelieved]

I ask Allah to bear witness the One the All Mighty and all the best foremost supportive helpers and sufficient enough by Allah to witness that I am the Awaited Mahdi a judge from Allah over the worlds, I came to you in a decree that is made absolute in the written Book in an era of the Jews' last mischief and Allah made me an Imam for the people and a wise leader so I guide them by the Glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty the Praised.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Ruler from Allah Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read the whole statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26473

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1091

Read more:https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2016

2. افتراضي

An asking questioner said: Where is the country of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni?

10 - 06 - 1429 AH
    15 - 06 - 2008 AD
    11:31 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

I call myself by Al-Yemeni because I am from Yemen and that is not my family's surname, and I am from a highly rooted known family in Yemen.

Ruler from Allah Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26730

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1463

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2016

3. افتراضي

An asking questioner said: How old is the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? What is his educational qualifications? And what is his physical description?

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

10 - 06 - 1429 AH
    15 - 06 - 2008 AD
    11:31 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

As in regard to my age, I am of those who were born 1969 coincides with 1389 after migration, I am married and Allah did not decree children for me yet and He would never leave me alone and He is the Best of inheritors.

As for the education, I did not study the knowledge at any of the sheikhs since my mother gave birth to me, in fact; Allah Who taught me, and I did not study except regular education as other students of the school and I hold a Bachelor degree of the military education.

As for my physical descriptions, verily praise be to Allah, fair image full body in best of what would be, not excessively fat and the best of it is the moderate of it, and tall but not excessive length and the best of length is the moderate of it, and for my color is Arabic white and not brownish-yellow white, as for my beard it is thick if I let it grow it would be dense hair and the comb barely penetrates it especially from the front because my hair is dry, and there is a mole as we call it (Khal) and it is on my right high cheek by my sideburns as we call it in the area where the beard is joint with the hair of the head, also there is a mole on my left side in it little of hair. My face is clear as dawn gradual, my nose is leveled with small inflation in the front but my nose is not downward nor fixed-up so the (nostrils) nose openings does not appear for the one standing in front of me to my level of length. I barely talk and if I spoke it's of knowledge, and that is most of what I speak in my council if I spoke unless someone is speaking to me so I am quite then I talk to him of what he inquires, but my thinking is not attentive but constantly thinking in the explanatory-statement for the verses of the Quran until my Lord inspires me the statement of the verse which I want to explain by the revelation to make understand which is aided by the manifest authority from the Great Quran.

O people I bear witness that my description is the same descriptions of the Awaited Mahdi, but I advise you and warn you that it does not avail a thing against the knowledge so if I did not bridle you with the authority of knowledge then I am not the Awaited Mahdi.

A ruler from Allah Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26730

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1463

4. افتراضي

An asking questioner said: How are those best foremost supportive helpers?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

what an excellent men are you O lovers of Allah from various countries of the world, nothing gathered you except the love of Allah so you responded to the caller of competition in loving Allah and be near Him and you did not exaggerate of your Imam with no right, but you compete with the Awaited Mahdi in loving Allah and be near Him, for you are from the people whom Allah promised in them in the His decisive Book in the saying of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves and who love Him, humble towards the believers, mighty against the disbelievers, striving hard in Allah’s way and not fearing the censure of any censurer. This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma-eda] 5:54

Those are the supportive helpers of the Awaited Mahdi heart and soul from those whom Allah strengthened me by them and made them partners in my affairs and among them we select the Honorable Ministers, and as that all the supportive helpers altogether the crew of the international country of the Awaited Mahdi, Allah just promised you with great kingship and a right path.

And my call is not for the Muslims only without the Christians; but I call Muslims and Christians with out discrimination, and not my call for the Muslims and the Christians only but I call the Jews as well so who followed the Awaited Mahdi then he is from the honorable ones even if he was Sharon the Minister of Israel who is still in a coma and the angles smite in each limb to extract his soul and I do not know if came out or not yet or still smiting him to get out his soul of his body.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more:https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26404

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?11656

5. افتراضي

An asking questioner said: Was there a good news from the messenger forgiveness and peace be upon him by Allah's sending the Awaited Mahdi?

Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [I announce to you with good news of the Mahdi he would be sent in my nation upon disagreement among the people and earthquakes, so he fills the earth fairness and justice as it was filled oppression and injustice, would be pleased from him who lives in the heaven and who lives on earth, divides the wealth by handfuls].

Not equally as they claim, but by the handful, which means; he scopes the gold pounds for the people scoping by the palms of his hands as one of you scopes the wheat scoping by the palms of his hands, so do you see him counting for you the grain of one scope! And said the Truth (Mohammad) prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. And that happens when Allah gives me the kingship with Allah's permission the Owner of the kingdom Who grants His kingdom to whom He pleases and give sustenance to whom He pleases without account.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26329

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=95860

6. افتراضي

An asking questioner said: How is it for us to know that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi who told us about him the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family?

{The All Merciful,(1) Taught the Quran.(2) He created a man,(3) Taught him the statement(4)} [Al-Rahaman] 55:1-4
    {And those who disbelieve say: You are not a messenger. Say: Allah is sufficient for a witness between me and you and whoever has knowledge of the Book.} [Al-Raad] 13:43
    {By N. By the pen and that which they write!(1) By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.(2) And surely for you is a reward never to be cut off.(3) And surely you are upon sublime morals.(4) So you will see, and they (too) will see,(5) Which of you is mad.(6) Surely your Lord knows best who went astray from His way, and He knows best those who go aright.(7)} [N] 68:1-7
    {Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is established on the Throne of Power (having control over all things), the All Merciful. So ask respecting Him one well-aware.(59)} [Al-Furqan] 25:59
    Truthful Allah the Great

..Forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and the messengers the trustworthy illiterate prophet and his pure righteous family and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement

Preceded that we issued fatwa to you in how can you know the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa Allah from the purified house when he is present, so we taught you that Allah grants him the comprehensive explanatory-statement for the whole grand Quran, so Allah makes the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder an argument for the Awaited Mahdi against all the humans and all the scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews, so not a scholar argues with him from the Quran but he defeated him with Allah’s permission with better explanatory-statement and better interpretation for the grand Quran.
    And the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord can rule between all scholars of the Muslims in what they differed therein, so he rules between them from the grand Quran in what they differed therein about how many the obligatory prayers are, as well he rules between them from the grand Quran how many are the units for each prayer, and judge between them from the decisive grand Quran in the shortened prayer and explain in details the obligatory prayers from the Book; from the grand Quran itself in details until he proves that there is for Allah one hundred attributes with no doubt nor suspicion despite that all Muslims think that Allah did not mention the number of the (prayer's) units (rakaat) in the grand Quran despite that Allah mentioned it, explained it in full details. A promise upon us with Allah's permission a promise not to be failed verily that we will bring to you the true judgement from the grand Quran in the heart and the same subject itself; and not by analogy nor diligence which bears right and wrong.

I swear by Allah the Great, if scholars of the Muslims respond to the Awaited Imam Mahdi I would have judged between them in all of what they differed therein from the Quran till I make them — with the Allah’s permission — between two choices no third for them; they either believe in the Truth from their Lord then they do not find straitness in their chests from the acknowledgement in the Truth from their Lord so they submit total submission, or they disbelieve in the Book of Allah and the True Sunnah of His messenger so they hold on all what is contrary to Allah’s Book and the Sunnah of His messenger, then Allah judges between me and them with justice and He is swiftest in reckoning.

I swear by Allah the Great that none knew of the Allah’s name the Greatest before the Awaited Mahdi all the servants of Allah in the heavens and the earth which Allah made it a secret in Himself He never encompass with it any except the True Awaited Mahdi, and for that Allah the Most High said to His honorable prophet: {Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is established on the Throne of Power, the All Merciful. So ask respecting Him one aware.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:59

{By N. And by the pen and that which they write!(1) By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.(2) And surely for you is a reward never to be cut off.(3) And surely you are upon sublime morals.(4) So you will see, and they (too) will see,(5) Which of you is mad.(6) Surely your Lord knows best who went astray from His way, and He knows best those who go aright.(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [N] 68:1-7

O Abu Wehbi, the Truth just came to you from your Lord, and Allah the Most High said: {And what is there after the truth but error?}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:32
    So remember the saying of Allah the Most High: {Those who guard against evil, when a visitation from the devil afflicts them, they become mindful, then lo! they see.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:201

Praise be to Allah Who did not put me in need for aid of anyone from the people altogether; but He will make me appear in one night over all the humans with the planet Saqar while they are abased; all the worshipers of the prophets from Christians and Muslims, as for the human satans from the Jews verily even if they knew that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord it would not increase to them the knowing of the Truth from their Lord except filth to their filthiness from their own selves after it cleared to them that it is the Truth from their Lord, and remember the word of Allah the Most High: {And would not lead a people astray after He has guided them, until that He makes clear to them what they should guard against. Surely Allah is All Knowing of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:115

The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read in English:https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26496

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1904

7. افتراضي

An asking questioner said: What is your proof that you are the Awaited Mahdi?

26 - 01 - 1430 AH
    23 - 01 - 2009 AD
    08:02 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

I have not been aware about the Imams a thing, and I did not possessing of the knowledge except as the average people of the Muslims and I am not from the scholars, and one night I saw (in a vision) that I am in a center of ten men and they were around me of a circular form, then I said to them guide me to the Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib. then one of them backed away — he was in front of my face — one step backward then one step to the side and said: that is Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib. He was outside the circle of the ten (men), then I set off towards him and held his hand with my two hands and said to him: Guide me to Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Then he (Ali) took me to a post centering the room which we were in it, lo and behold there was Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- sitting beside it and he was leaning his back to the post then I crouched over him and I made my face at his neck and kissed him several kisses and sat to his side and he gave me fatwa about my status, but Allah’s messenger Mohammad knows that the vision concerns it’s owner, but he said: [None would argue with you from the Quran but you prevail over him].

I learned through the vision that the ten (men) whom were surrounding me in a circular shape they were Imams of the house from the offspring of the Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib, as for the Imam khalifah of Allah (sent) after His messenger verily he was outside the circle of the ten so their count became eleven Imam from the family of the house, and I knew that I am the twelfth Imam from the family of the house from the descendants of Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and we were altogether and Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in a house with a form of one large room and Allah is a Witness and charge of affairs upon what I say.

However I am warning you O questioner that you believe that I am the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified house as long you did not find the ratification for the vision with Truth upon an actual reality that Allah increased me abundantly in knowledge by the true explanatory-statement for the Reminder so not a scholar argues with me from the Quran but I prevail over him with the authority of the True convincing knowledge that none can argue a thing in it, so he would submit a total submission if he is a believer in the grand Quran, that’s because Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said to me in the vision that one can never argue with me from the Quran but I prevail over him. In the meaning of; that never a scholar would argue with me from the Quran but I would prevail over him with the authority of knowledge and the judge is the dialogue table with the authority of knowledge by the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, so is there anyone who mind and believes that I am the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified house?

Allah and His messenger did not teach me their names because their names does not matter; but the wisdom in showing their number and that’s in order for me to know that I am the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified house, and even if they made to be present they could not have but to follow me altogether and above everyone possessed knowledge is a well-informed one.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26635

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=3893

8. افتراضي

An asking questioner said: To what the Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is calling?

O community the scholars of the nation, verily based upon the True narrations which it affirms that Allah sends the Mahdi to you then it became of the logic that I introduce to you my affair and I say: O people I am the Awaited Mahdi from the family of the purified house Allah sent me to all the people and did not make me a prophet nor a messenger; but sent me supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and Allah just made in my name the announcement about me and the banner of my matter (Nasser Mohammad), which means: supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and in that hides the wisdom of the coincidence in my name to the name of Muhammad the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and Allah made the place of coinciding in my name for the name (Mohammad) in the name of my father in order for it to be in my name is the giving news about me and and the banner of my matter ((Nasser Mohammad)), that's because Allah did not make me a new prophet nor a messenger, in fact the supporter Imam to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

And for that I call you O community scholars of the Muslims to the return to Allah’s Book and the True sunnah of His messenger which is not contrary to the decisive grand Quran so I judge between you in all what you were differing therein to reunite you, and for the unification of the Muslims’ rank and to mend their break (division) and to purify their hearts an utmost purification with Truth, also I call mortals to enter into Islam so they would be brothers in religion loving (one another) for the sake of Allah Lord of the worlds, in order for Allah to make the people a one nation in the Islamic religion the upright one, the religion of all the prophets and the messengers, and whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he will be one of the losers.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26618

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1663

9. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the prerequisite of the dialogue with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni?

01- 10 - 1430 AH
    21 - 09- 2009 AD
    10:57 pm
    ــــــــــــــــ

Why do you say about Allah what you do not know? Perhaps one of you would like to argue with me with a verse from the Book or a narration in the prophetic sunnah, then we reply to him and say; for us conditions and it is:

1- If you will debate with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with a verse in the grand Quran, verily a requirement that this verse is being authority between the scholar and the ignorant from the (basic) verses mother of the Book the decisive clear for the knowledgeable and the ignorant, until the Truth manifests to them and the Truth more worthy to be followed as Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni do, and I bring to you clear decisive verses which are the (bases) mother of the Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We indeed have revealed to you clear messages, and none disbelieve in them except the transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:99

2- So if you are wanting to debate with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with a narration from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the prophetic sunnah verily our condition against you that it should not be contrary to a decisive verse in the grand Quran, so if we came up with what violates it in the decisive Quran then believe Allah and deny the forgers against His messenger if are believers, and can not be for the Truth to follow your desires and you thinking in other than the Truth, don't you understand?

I call Allah to witness and all the best foremost supporters and all the visitors searchers for the Truth that I call the community of Shiites, Sunnis and all the Muslims, Christians and Jews and the people altogether to what Allah the Most High said and what His messenger said, and I do not say to them: The Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib said and Imam Al-Hosain said nor the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni said; in fact (all I say) Allah glory be to Him the Exalted Most High said, and Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him said. Verily we the Imams it is not being revealed to us a new Book nor a new (Sunnah), and Allah did not make us innovators but followers to our grandfather and the beloved of our hearts and our exemplar Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and his family the virtuous often returning to Allah in repentance, and salute them the best salutation.

So respond to the True call to what Allah said in His decisive Book and to what said Mohammad messenger of Allah in the True prophetic sunnah and whoever wants a word other than Allah’s word and His messenger; verily I am the first of the disbelievers in other than Allah’s word and His messenger, and we do not have except Allah said in His decisive Book and His messenger said in the true prophetic sunnah, so if you respond you have got guided and if you turned away: {Say: Then Allah’s is the conclusive argument; so if He had pleased, He would have guided you all.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anam] 6:149

O to my amazement from this nation and their scholars whom they do not respond to the caller by going back to the Truth and resorting for judgement to Allah’s word and His messenger’s word, despite they drawl that they are following Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, then they dispute with me in what is contrary to Allah’s word and His messenger from the forgery of the hypocrites the forgers of whom Allah said about them in His decisive Book: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than that which you say.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81

How can you know the words that did not say it Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the prophetic Sunnah? Allah commanded you to ponder over the decisive clear verses of the Book which Allah made them the (bases) mother of the Book clear evident to your knowledgeable and your ignorant, so if you found this saying in the narration of sunni narration which came contrary to Allah’s word in His decisive verses, then Allah just taught you that this narration is being placed in, forged against His messenger in the prophetic sunnah as long it is contrary to the decisive Book of Allah, verily it has came from other than Allah, which means from satan on the tongue of his allies to mislead you from Allah’s word and His messenger’s word from those who came to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and they said: We bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and we bear witness that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah, taking their oaths a shelter to hinder (others) from Allah’s path with narrations other than that he says it -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and Allah the Most High said: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They take their oaths a shelter, thus to obstruct off Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:1-2

Then Allah taught why they took their oaths a shelter to hinder (others) from Allah's path; so they take oaths as shelter to think they are from the companions of Allah's messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- from those whom the knowledge is taken from them then by night they ascribe narrations other than what he says it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them by night ascribed other than what you say, and Allah writes down what they ascribe by night, so turn away from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs..(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:8-82

That is because the word of Allah the Most High in the grand Quran Allah has made it preserved from altering to be the reference for the prophetic sunnah and for the Torah and the Gospel, verily He made the Quran the dominant with Truth and what was contrary to the decisive grand Quran whether in the Torah or the Gospel or the prophetic sunnah is false, forgery (lies). And Allah the Most High said: {Surely We revealed the Torah, having guidance and light. By it did the prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judge for the Jews, and the rabbis and the doctors of law, because they were required to guard the Book of Allah, and they were witnesses thereof. So fear not the people and fear Me, and take not a small price for My messages. And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the disbelievers.(44) And We prescribed to them in it that life is for life, and eye for eye, and nose for nose, and ear for ear, and tooth for tooth, and for wounds retaliation. But whoso forgoes it, it shall be an expiation for him. And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the wrongdoers.(45) And We sent after them in their footsteps Jesus, son of Mary, verifying that which was before him of the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel containing guidance and light, and verifying that which was before it of the Torah, and a guidance and an admonition for the dutiful.(46) And let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah has revealed in it. And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the transgressors.(47) And We have revealed to thee the Book with the truth, verifying that which is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, so judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, (turning away) from the truth that has come to thee. For everyone of you We appointed a law and a way. And if Allah had pleased He would have made you a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you. So vie one with another in virtuous deeds. To Allah you will all return, so He will inform you of that wherein you differed;(48) And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, and be cautious of them lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you. Then if they turn away, know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49) Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma-eda] 5:44-50

So what is the matter with you that you do not respond for the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran O community of Shiites and Sunnis if are believers in it? Indeed by Allah, from my extreme hatred to you with Truth I am about to curse you and your followers a major curse because of your turning away from the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book in what you differed therein, and if I do not find it is then from the sunna of His messenger that is not contrary to the decisive grand Quran. Absolutely not and never I say to you word from me, in fact Allah said and His messenger said, so what is the wrong with you? You drawl that you are believers in the Book of Allah and in His messenger's sunnah then you come to me with sayings of other people! and if it was saying from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- whether from Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib or of Mo-awya Bin Abi Sufyan I will verify it by presenting it over the Book of Allah; is it contrary to its decisive-law a thing? So if I did not find it contrary to Allah's decisive Book in a thing, then I present it to my brain, do the mind and logic accept it? So if it is contradicting with the mind and logic, I smack it across the wall that is because Allah will ask me about using my mind, if I followed the falsehood which always being contradictory with Allah’s Book also with the mind and logic. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not follow that of which you has no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra] 17:36

So follow me and respond to my call to follow Allah's Book and the True sunna His messenger if you are believers! And if you refused, Allah the Most High said: {And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, and be cautious of them lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you. Then if they turn away, know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49) Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma-eda] 5:49-50

And perhaps one of those who wants to separate between the certain knowledge of Mohammad messenger of Allah and the certain knowledge of the Awaited Mahdi; would like to say: "These verses only came down for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to debate with it the turned away from the call to resort for judgment to the grand Quran". Then we reply to him with Truth and we say: Do you believe that the Imam Mahdi is an innovator or follower to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family?! If your answer was: In fact a follower, verily Allah would send him supporter to Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:108. Then we say to him: Why then you separate between the certain knowledge in the call to Allah of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and the certain knowledge of the Awaited Mahdi in the call to Allah, won't you be of the thankful ones that He made you in the era of Awaited Mahdi to guide you to the right path so you be from the foremost supporters in the era of dialogue before the appearing, and you praise Allah that He made you find the website of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing, won't you be from those who are thankful?

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read the full translated statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2675

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1919

10. افتراضي The fatwa with the Truth that for the Imam Mahdi two absences, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say..

27 - 02 - 1430 AH
    23 - 02 - 2009 AD
    10:40 pm
    ________

..The fatwa with the Truth that for the Imam Mahdi two absences, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the illiterate trustworthy prophet and his family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement, after this..

O Ja’far and the twelve Shiites, verily that for the Awaited Mahdi is two absences from his family while the people of his residence do not know where is their companion, and this occurred as a result of personal reasons already has preceded the explanation of it, the important that the doctrine of the Shiites is that for the Imam Mahdi two absences and it is True, it occurred with a decree from Allah and not applying the two absences with deliberate intention from me, no by my Lord. And I did not know that for the Awaited Mahdi two absences, and I did not know that I am the Mahdi, and I did not have of the knowledge at those days except a little as like any Muslim who knows the essential matters of his religion. The important is that the two absences Truly happened and Allah is a Witness and guardian upon what I say, and the major absence occurred before the minor absence.

As for that major absence; surely it was in Yemen while none knows in my place any of my family and the people of my residence, and the cause of my disappearance is circumstances I do not like to mention it and already preceded that I mentioned it in one of the explanatory-statements, the important that it forced me on the disappearance from my family and the people of my residence and all who know me accept who I rely on them in accomplishing my needs and they are not of my family and the people of my residence, and perhaps a brother to you that your mother did not give birth to him, then I traveled to outside of Yemen, then my family and all who know me got surprised by seeing me on the Iraqi satellite channel and my standing was alongside of Al-Sufyani Saddam Hosain with the motivation of the religion’s brotherhood, land, and the Arabic honor, but I knew over there in what did not know from before that he was an iniquitous, then I knew that he would never achieve victory and Allah only sends who is more iniquitous than him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus do We make some of the iniquitous to have authority over others.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:129

As that I received a fatwa from Allah through Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that: [Al-Sufyani is Saddam Hosain and there is no good in Saddam]

The vision with Truth ended

as well he is called Al-Sufyani because the kinship is of the Quraish from the offspring of Muawiya son of Abi Sufyani,and I knew that he would never have victory over America, and America is more iniquitous than Saddam and whoever was their allies is more iniquitous than Saddam, and only Allah made the most iniquitous to have authority over him making him to taste the worst of the chastisement as he was chastising (others). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus do We make some of the iniquitous to have authority over others.}Truthful Allah the Great.

And Saddam was defeated then the news about me was cut off from my family and (the people) of my household and all who know me after they saw me on the satellite channel, then they thought that I was killed in the Iraqi war with no doubt nor suspicion, then they were surprise that I was still alive and great good new to my family and (the people) of my household and all who know me after they gave up from my safe return because I appeared on Iraqi TV twice and then my news were cut off until after the American war of aggression against Iraq, and then I came out from Iraq to Damascus,Syria in order to call my mother ease her (worries) over my safety because my family and (immediate family of) my household just knew that I am in Iraq on the day they saw me on one of the satellite channels speaking from Iraq, and I tried to return to Iraq with every trick and way but the Syrian prevented us at its borders with Iraq, and they said it is not allowed to enter Iraq except who is Iraqi, and I tried with them a whole one night but they refused, then I returned to Damascus and stayed in it for what Allah please, then I traveled to Yemen and I disappeared also from my family and my household and the important with me that I contacted my mother and I comforted her that I am well, then my news got cut off from them and I traveled to Yemen and the other absence continued, and I disappeared in Sana and I did not show up to my family whom they live in Sana and not to any one of (immediate family of) my household and none knows of my return except three whom I rely upon them to deliver my needs, and I don't walk in the markets so no one recognize me and I decided the disappearing till an appointed time until my problem is solved, I was wanted on those days for twelve millions Yemeni Riyal because of my loss in car trade, and that was the cause of my major absence, and the minor one, and I went through circumstances in the two absences.. and praise be to Allah

The important these two absences just passed and ended and now you are in the era of dialogue before the appearing — O community of the twelve Shiites, so keep your duty to Allah O Ja’far and be of the best foremost supporters, I swear to you by Who created me and created you that you are mocking with the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord.
    My brother in Allah’s cause, I ask Allah to guide you and pardon you, you do not know that I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord and if you knew that I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord you would have been from the foremost supporters, and an excellent man if he believed in the Truth.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26387

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=5234

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=5234

صفحة 1 من 4 123 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2018, 12:37 PM
  2. Response of the knowledge possessor of the Book to Abu Shuaib: Meaning of the word {So go about} in the Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 05-09-2017, 12:00 AM
  3. Encyclopedia: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 4
    مشاركات: 28
    آخر مشاركة: 14-04-2015, 11:19 PM
  4. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 3
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2015, 05:22 AM
  5. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2