Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

19 - 09 - 1435 AH
16 - 07 - 2014 AD
11:07 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

An explanatory- statement about some secrets of the Book to be a reminder for those of understanding

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets of Allah and His messengers and their pure families from association and all who do not associate with their Lord a thing among the previous ones and among the upper assembly till the day of Judgement, after this..

O my beloved for the sake of Allah whom are questioning about the vow of Imam Ali the man of Truth son of Abi Talib forgiveness of Allah and peace be upon him and his family and the holy woman of truth Fatima daughter of Mohammad the messenger of forgiveness of Allah and peace be upon them all, and in any case we begin the story making it short let him who wish to believe and let him who wish to disbelieve.

After the return of Ali son of Abi Talib from battle of Badr Fatima daughter of Mohammad -forgiveness and peace be upon them- told him about her interruption of menstruation for nearly three months, so she said: if the interruption of menstruation reached three months and the menstruation did not come that means I am pregnant. Imam Ali son of Abi Talib forgiveness and peace be upon him rejoiced by this good news so Imam Ali forgiveness and peace be upon him said: if it cleared to me that you are pregnant I vow to my lord to fast three days. She said: I also made a vow like you for being married nearly two years and we did not have (offspring) yet, and we hope that Allah bestow for us goodly offspring, our Lord hears the supplication.

And in any case the Imam and woman of truth they just promised their Lord that they vowed to fast three days if really she is pregnant for nearly two years passed of their marriage. In any case Allah just made true that thing from Him to bestow for them a mercy and affection, then they wanted to fulfill their vow and Allah wanted to teach them that the vow of spending is more loved by Allah from the voluntary fast, so they fasted the first day and when they were eating date and coffee then knocked on their door a needy and they had with them one loaf of barley some what big enough to fill the hunger of two fasting people in addition to the date and Qahwa (sweet berries). In any case; the man of truth Imam Ali the son of Abi Talib looked at the face of the needy so his heart softened for his extreme hunger so he said to the holy woman of truth Fatima daughter of Mohammad -forgiveness and peace be upon them-, then said: for me I will give my half share of the barley loaf to the needy for the pleasure of my Lord, but for you eat your share because you are pregnant and the embryo needs nutrition. So she said: Far, far from! I am also competing with you in the love of Allah and His closeness; as that I will give my share the other half. Then they gave the needy the loaf completely and did not take from it a thing despite at that moment their desire was expecting the food and love it hard because of the fasting hunger. In searching for the truth I can not declare that Fatima -forgiveness and peace be upon her- did not make a new loaf through that night because the mind and logic say that they would not sleep with their hunger, So I never follow your desires except what had passed.

Whatever the case; then they fasted the second day and at the appointed time to take the date and Qahwa (sweet berries) an orphaned knocked the door upon them, so Imam Ali -forgiveness and peace be upon him- stood up at the door and found an orphan complaining from pain of hunger so he said to the woman of truth Fatima daughter of Mohammad - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon her- then said: for me I will give my share half of the loaf to this orphan, but for you eat your share the other half because hunger effects the embryo for the reason lack of nutrition, and for the half will fill the hunger of the orphan. So she said: Far, far from! I am also competing with you in the love of Allah and His closeness; I will give to the orphan my share the other half. So they gave the orphan the loaf of barley complete, then he left rejoicing happily.

And anyway, they fasted the third day, and exactly at the appointed time for their taking the date and Qahwa (sweet berries) then the knocker knocked the door upon them, so they looked at each other and smiled laughing and they knew that they are in a test from their Lord, then Imam Ali - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- stood up and opened the door and found a prisoner from the battle of Badr and was released in good will after who had him gave-up hope from the ransom (blood money) for the reason that the family of the captive they do not own wealth to give as ransom for their companion, and it cleared to me that who released the captive is of those who were present at the battle of Badr but he is of those who want the worldly life. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: { Of you were some who desired this world, and of you were some who desired the Hereafter.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Imran] 3:152
{مِنكُم مَّن يُرِيدُ الدُّنْيَا وَمِنكُم مَّن يُرِيدُ الآخِرَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:152]

Then after he gave-up hope from the ransom he released that captive from Qurysh after dispensed his food, and at one time the captive said: "I want the dinner food early for I am hungry", so he wants his food. Then the man said: leave I just released you. The captive rejoiced and went direct with his hunger so the man does not go back in his decision, despite he is hungry.

In any the case; the captive passed by the house of Ali the son of Abi Talib and knocked the door, and as we said before they looked at each other faces and smiled laughing, then they knew for sure that it is a new hungry one and that they are in a test from Allah with no doubt nor suspicion. And in any case Imam Ali -forgiveness and peace be upon him- stood up and opened the door and found a captive complaining from the extreme hunger, and told him that he was released with his hunger. Then then Imam Ali -forgiveness and peace be upon him- said: I will give him my share of half loaf for the pleasure of my Lord and the closeness to Him, but you it is a must for you to eat your share now so the embryo do not get harmed because of lack nutrition. So Fatima daughter of Mohammad -forgiveness and peace be upon her- then said: But I am from those whom Allah the Most High said about them: {They seek the means of access to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of your Lord is a thing to be cautious of.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra] 17:57 Also Fatima daughter of Mohammad said: I ask Allah to bear witness that I gave my share for the pleasure of Allah despite my love to the food now because of my hard hunger. Then Imam Ali the son of Abi Talib -forgiveness and peace be upon him- gave the loaf of barley to the captive, then both Ali and Fatima took off towards the house of Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to catch-up dinner with him the hard hunger just touched them, by the time they reached the door and knocked then the prophet forgiveness and peace be upon him asked one of his wives and said open the door for the hungry Ali and Fatima forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon them. Then his wife opened the door so Ali and Fatima entered to the prophet forgiveness and peace be upon them, the moment he looked at them he smiled laughing till the prophet giggled from laughter and he does not giggle, so the astonishment took them and they said: what makes you laugh O prophet of Allah? Forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon you. So he proceeded to them with answer and said: Allah just informed His messenger Gabriel forgiveness and peace be upon him about what happened to you through these three days, you just broke through the obstacle and the good news came for you from Allah in paradise so He revealed in your matter a Quran being recited till the day of resurrection, Allah just descended a chapter upon His prophet right now in one whole descent, and came in it a mention of what you did O hungry two. So they said make us hear the chapter forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon you O prophet of Allah. Then he said Allah the Most High said: {Surely there came over man a time when he was nothing that could be mentioned.(1) Surely We have created man from sperm mixed (with ovum), to try him, so We have made him hearing, seeing.(2) We have truly shown him the way; he may be thankful or unthankful.(3) Surely We have prepared for the disbelievers chains and shackles and a burning Fire.(4) The righteous truly drink of a cup tempered with camphor(5) A fountain from which the servants of Allah drink, making it flow in abundance.(6) They fulfill vows and fear a day, the evil of which is widespread.(7) And they give food, out of love for Him, to the poor and the orphan and the captive.(8) We feed you, for Allah’s pleasure only — We desire from you neither reward nor thanks.(9) Surely we fear from our Lord a stern, distressful day.(10) So Allah will ward off from them the evil of that day, and cause them to meet with splendor and happiness;(11) And reward them, for their steadfastness, with a Garden and with silk,(12) Reclining therein on raised couches; they will see therein neither (excessive heat of) sun nor intense cold.(13) And close down upon them are its shadows, and its fruits are made near (to them), easy to reach.(14) And round about them are made to go vessels of silver and goblets of glass,(15) Crystal-clear, made of silver , they have measured them according to a measure.(16) And they are made to drink therein a cup tempered with ginger.(17) (Of) a fountain therein called Salsabil.(18) And round about them will go youths, never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls.(19) And when you look thither, you see blessings and a great kingdom.(20) On them are garments of fine green silk and thick brocade, and they are adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord makes them to drink a pure drink.(21) Surely this is a reward for you, and your striving is recompensed.(22) Surely We have revealed the Quran to you, in one whole descent.(23) So wait patiently for the judgment of your Lord, and obey not a sinner or an ungrateful one among them.(24) And glorify the name of your Lord morning and evening.(25) And during part of the night adore Him, and glorify Him throughout a long night.(26) Surely these love the transitory life and neglect a grievous day before them.(27) We created them and made firm their make, and, when We will, We can bring in their place the like of them by change.(28) Surely this is a Reminder; so whoever will, let him take a way to his Lord.(29) And you will not, unless Allah please. Surely Allah is ever Knowing, Wise (30) He admits whom He pleases to His mercy; and the wrongdoers — He has prepared for them a painful chastisement.(31)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Insan] 76:1-31
{يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57]
{هَلْ أَتَى عَلَى الْإِنْسَانِ حِينٌ مِنَ الدَّهْرِ لَمْ يَكُنْ شيئاً مَذْكُورًا (1) إِنَّا خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ نُطْفَةٍ أَمْشَاجٍ نَبْتَلِيهِ فَجَعَلْنَاهُ سَمِيعًا بَصِيرًا (2) إِنَّا هَدَيْنَاهُ السَّبِيلَ إِمَّا شَاكِرًا وَإِمَّا كَفُورًا (3) إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلْكَافِرِينَ سَلَاسِلَ وَأَغْلَالًا وَسَعِيرًا (4) إِنَّ الْأَبْرَارَ يَشْرَبُونَ مِنْ كَأْسٍ كَانَ مِزَاجُهَا كَافُورًا (5) عَيْنًا يَشْرَبُ بِهَا عِبَادُ اللَّهِ يُفَجِّرُونَهَا تَفْجِيرًا (6) يُوفُونَ بِالنَّذْرِ وَيَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا كَانَ شَرُّهُ مُسْتَطِيرًا (7) وَيُطْعِمُونَ الطَّعَامَ عَلَى حُبِّهِ مِسْكِينًا وَيَتِيمًا وَأَسِيرًا (8) إِنَّمَا نُطْعِمُكُمْ لِوَجْهِ اللَّهِ لَا نُرِيدُ مِنْكُمْ جَزَاءً وَلَا شُكُورًا (9) إِنَّا نَخَافُ مِنْ رَبِّنَا يَوْمًا عَبُوسًا قَمْطَرِيرًا (10) فَوَقَاهُمُ اللَّهُ شَرَّ ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ وَلَقَّاهُمْ نَضْرَةً وَسُرُورًا (11) وَجَزَاهُمْ بِمَا صَبَرُوا جَنَّةً وَحَرِيرًا (12) مُتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ لَا يَرَوْنَ فِيهَا شَمْسًا وَلَا زَمْهَرِيرًا (13) وَدَانِيَةً عَلَيْهِمْ ظِلَالُهَا وَذُلِّلَتْ قُطُوفُهَا تَذْلِيلًا (14) وَيُطَافُ عَلَيْهِمْ بِآَنِيَةٍ مِنْ فِضَّةٍ وَأَكْوَابٍ كَانَتْ قَوَارِيرَ (15) قَوَارِيرَ مِنْ فِضَّةٍ قَدَّرُوهَا تَقْدِيرًا (16) وَيُسْقَوْنَ فِيهَا كَأْسًا كَانَ مِزَاجُهَا زَنْجَبِيلًا (17) عَيْنًا فِيهَا تُسَمَّى سَلْسَبِيلًا (18) وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُخَلَّدُونَ إِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ حَسِبْتَهُمْ لُؤْلُؤًا مَنْثُورًا (19) وَإِذَا رَأَيْتَ ثمّ رَأَيْتَ نَعِيمًا وَمُلْكًا كَبِيرًا (20) عَالِيَهُمْ ثِيَابُ سُنْدُسٍ خُضْرٌ وَإِسْتَبْرَقٌ وَحُلُّوا أَسَاوِرَ مِنْ فِضَّةٍ وَسَقَاهُمْ رَبُّهُمْ شَرَابًا طَهُورًا (21) إِنَّ هَذَا كَانَ لَكُمْ جَزَاءً وَكَانَ سَعْيُكُمْ مَشْكُورًا (22) إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْقُرْآَنَ تَنْزِيلًا (23) فَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ وَلَا تُطِعْ مِنْهُمْ آَثِمًا أَوْ كَفُورًا (24) وَاذْكُرِ اسْمَ رَبِّكَ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلًا (25) وَمِنَ اللَّيْلِ فَاسْجُدْ لَهُ وَسَبِّحْهُ لَيْلًا طَوِيلًا (26) إِنَّ هَؤُلَاءِ يُحِبُّونَ الْعَاجِلَةَ وَيَذَرُونَ وَرَاءَهُمْ يَوْمًا ثَقِيلًا (27) نَحْنُ خَلَقْنَاهُمْ وَشَدَدْنَا أَسْرَهُمْ وَإِذَا شِئْنَا بَدَّلْنَا أَمْثَالَهُمْ تَبْدِيلًا (28) إِنَّ هَذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ فَمَنْ شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَى رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا (29) وَمَا تَشَاءُونَ إِلَّا أَنْ يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا (30) يُدْخِلُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ فِي رَحْمَتِهِ وَالظَّالِمِينَ أَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا (31)} صدق الله العظيم [الإنسان].

Then the prophet gave them the good news as Gabriel gave him the good news and the good news came form Allah Lord of the worlds that Allah gives them the good news of the knowing Imam Housain son of Ali comes of his offspring the Awaited Mahdi whom Allah gives him the knowledge of the Book so he covers the earth with justice as it was filled with oppression and wrongdoing, Then Allah completes with him His light even if the nonbelievers heated his appearance.

And Know that the True statements for the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We have revealed the Quran to you, in one whole descent.(23)} Truthful Allah the Great indeed He means the Quran in this chapter came down in one whole descent, and does not mean that He revealed the Quran in one whole descent in general, and we taught you so you do not belief in what contradicts the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who disbelieve say: Why has not the Quran been revealed to him all at once? Thus, that We may strengthen your heart thereby and We have arranged (revealing) it well in arranging (in portions).(32) And they cannot bring you a question, but We have brought you the truth and the best explanation.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:32-33
And the intended by: {and We have arranged (revealing) it well in arranging (in portions).} which means little by little.
{إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْقُرْآَنَ تَنْزِيلًا (23)} صدق الله العظيم
{وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا نُزِّلَ عَلَيْهِ الْقُرْآنُ جُمْلَةً وَاحِدَةً ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ لِنُثَبِّتَ بِهِ فُؤَادَكَ ۖ وَرَتَّلْنَاهُ تَرْتِيلًا (32)وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا (33)} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].
{وَرَتَّلْنَاهُ تَرْتِيلًا}

Whatever the case O Mohammad the questioner, so you know even if I were to know the birth date of my father Imam Housain son of Ali forgiveness and peace be upon him I would not have tolled it any one not in the era of dialogue neither before the appearance nor after the appearance so they do not go back to the history for the Imams and prophets' birthdays celebrations, then they exaggerate in them in each occasion of birthday celebration then they call them instead of Allah.
And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?18866

اقتباس المشاركة 151277 من موضوع بيان بعضٍ من أسرار الكتاب ذكرى لأولي الألباب..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=151273

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
19 - رمضان - 1435 هـ
16 - 07 - 2014 مـ
11:07 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ــــــــــــــــــ

بيان بعضٍ من أسرار الكتاب ذكرى لأولي الألباب

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله وآلهم المطهّرين من الشرك وجميع الذين لا يشركون بربّهم شيئاً في الأولين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

ويا أحبتي في الله السائلين عن نَذْرِ الإمام الصدِّيق عليّ بن أبي طالب صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم والصدِّيقة القدِّيسة فاطمة بنت محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليهم جميعاً وأسلّم تسليماً، وعلى كل حالٍ نبدأ القصة باختصار فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر.

فبعد رجوع الإمام عليّ بن أبي طالب من غزوة بدرٍ أخبرته فاطمة بنت محمد عليهما الصلاة والسلام بانقطاع الحيض عنها وأوشك الانقطاع أنْ يبلغ ثلاثة أشهرٍ إلا قليلاً، فقالت: فإذا بلغ انقطاع الحيض ثلاثة أشهرٍ ولم يأتِ الحيض فهذا يعني أنّي حاملٌ. ففرح الإمام عليّ عليه الصلاة والسلام بهذا الخبر السار فقال الإمام عليّ عليه الصلاة والسلام: "لئن تبيّن لي بأنّك حاملٌ فأشهدك أنّي نذرت لربّي صيام ثلاثة أيّامٍ. فقالت: وأنا كذلك نذرت مثلك لكونه مضى على زواجنا ما يقارب سنتين ولم ننجب بعد، ونرجو من الله أن يهبَ لنا ذريّة طيِّبةً، إنّ ربّنا سميع الدعاء".

وعلى كل حالٍ لقد وعدا ربَّهما الإمام الصدِّيق والصدّيقة بأنَّهما نذرا صيامَ ثلاثة أيام لئن تحقق أنّها حاملٌ من بعد انقضاء زواجهما بما يقارب السنتين إلا قليلاً. وعلى كل حالٍ فقد حقق الله ذلك الشيء من لدنه ليهب لهما من لدنه رحمةً ورُحماً، فمن ثمّ أرادا أنْ يفيا بنذرهما وأراد الله أن يعلّمهما أنّ نذر الإنفاق أحبّ عند الله من صيام النّافلة، فصاما اليوم الأول وعندما كانا يتناولان التّمرة والقهوة فمن ثمّ طرق الباب عليهما مسكيناً وكان معهما قرصٌ واحدٌ من الشعير كبيرٌ بعض الشيء ويكفي لسدِّ جوع صائمَين إضافةً إلى التّمرة والقهوة. وعلى كل حالٍ؛ فنظر الإمام الصدِّيق عليّ بن أبي طالب إلى وجه المسكين فرقَّ له قلبُه لشدَّة جوعه فقال للصدِّيقة القدِّيسة فاطمة بنت محمد عليهم الصلاة والسلام، قال: "أما أنا فسوف أعطي نصيبي نصف قرص الشعير للمسكين لوجه ربّي، وأما أنتِ فكلي نصيبك لكونك حامل ويحتاج الجنين إلى غذاء". فقالت: "هيهات هيهات! وكذلك منافستك في حبّ الله وقربه؛ كذلك سوف أعطي نصيبي النّصف الآخر". فمن ثمّ أعطَيَا المسكين القرص كاملاً لم يُنقصا منه شيئاً برغم أنّ نفسيهما في تلك اللحظة تتوقان إلى الطعام وتحبّه بشدّةٍ بسبب جوع الصيام. وتحرّياً للصدق لا أستطيع أنْ أفتيَ أنّ فاطمة عليها الصلاة والسلام لم تصنع لهما قرصاً جديداً خلال تلك الليلة لكون العقل والمنطق يقول ذلك أنّهما لن يباتا بجوعهما، فلن أتّبع أهواءكم إلا ما قد سلف.

وعلى كل حال؛ فمن ثمّ صاما اليوم الثاني وفي ميقات تناولهما التّمرة والقهوة طرقَ البابَ عليهما يتيمٌ، فقام الإمام عليّ عليه الصلاة والسلام إلى الباب، فوجد يتيماً يشكو من ألم الجوع فقال للصدِّيقة فاطمة بنت محمد عليهم الصلاة والسلام، قال: "أمّا أنا فسوف أعطي نصف القرص نصيبي لهذا اليتيم، وأمّا أنتِ فكلي نصيبك النّصف الآخر لكون الجوع قد يؤثر على الجنين بسبب نقص الغذاء، ولكون النّصف سوف يسدّ جوع اليتيم". فقالت: "هيهات هيهات! فكذلك منافستك في حبّ الله وقربه فسوف أعطي لليتيم نصيبي النّصف الآخر". فأعطيا اليتيم قرص الشعير كاملاً، فانصرف فرحاً مسروراً.

وعلى كل حالٍ صاما اليوم الثالث، وبالضبط في ميقات تناولهم التّمرة والقهوة فمن ثمّ طرق الباب عليهم الطارق، فنظرا إلى بعضهما البعض فتبسما ضاحكين وعلما أنّهما في ابتلاء من ربّهما، فمن ثمّ قام الإمام الصدِّيق عليّ بن أبي طالب وفتح الباب فوجد رجلاً من أسرى غزوة بدرٍ تمَّ إطلاق سراحه مَنّاً بعد أنْ استيأس من كان بحوزته من الفداء، بسبب أنّ أهل الأسير لا يملكون المال ليفتدوا به صاحبهم، ويتبيّن لي أنّ الذي أطلق سراح الأسير هو من الذين حضروا غزوة بدرٍ ولكنّه من الذين يريدون الدنيا. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{مِنكُم مَّن يُرِيدُ الدُّنْيَا وَمِنكُم مَّن يُرِيدُ الآخِرَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:152]، فمن بعد ما استيأس من الفداء أطلق سراح ذلك الأسير من قريش بعد أن أرهقه طعامه، وذات مرةٍ قال الأسير: "أريد طعام العشاء باكراً فأنا جائع" فهو يريد طعامه. فقال الرجل: فاذهب فقد أطلقت سراحك. وفرح الأسير وذهب مباشرةً بجوعه حتى لا يرجع الرجل في قراره برغم أنّه جائعٌ.

وعلى كل حالٍ؛ فمرّ الأسير على بيت الإمام عليّ بن أبي طالب فطرق الباب، وكما قلنا من قبل فنظرا إلى وجهيّ بعضهما بعضاً فتبسما ضاحكين، فعلما أنّه ومن المؤكد أنه جائعٌ جديدٌ وأنّهما في ابتلاء من الله لا شك ولا ريب. وعلى كل حالٍ قام الإمام عليّ بن أبي طالب عليه الصلاة والسلام وفتح الباب فوجد أسيراً يشكو من شدّة الجوع، وأخبره أنّه تمَّ إطلاقه بجوعه. فمن ثمّ قال الإمام عليّ عليه الصلاة والسلام: "لسوف أعطيه نصف القرص نصيبي لوجه ربّي قربةً إليه، وأمّا أنتِ فلا بد أنْ تأكلي نصيبك الآن حتى لا يتضرر الجنين بسبب قلّة الغذاء". فقالت فاطمة بنت محمد عليهم الصلاة والسلام، قالت: "ولكنّي من الذين قال الله تعالى عنهم:
{يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57]". فكذلك فاطمة بنت محمد قالت: "أشهدُ الله أنّي أعطيت نصيبي لوجّه ربّي برغم حبّي للطعام الآن بسبب جوعي الشديد". فمن ثمّ أعطى الإمام عليّ عليه الصلاة والسلام قرص الشعير إلى الأسير، فمن ثمّ انطلق الاثنان عليٌّ وفاطمةُ تجاه بيت محمدٍ رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- ليلحقا بالعشاء معه فقد مسَّهما جوعٌ شديدٌ، وما إنْ وصلا الباب وطرقا إلا وقال النّبيّ عليه الصلاة والسلام لإحدى زوجاته: "افتحي الباب للجائعين عليّاً وفاطمة صلّى الله عليهم وملائكته". فمن ثمّ فتحت زوجته الباب فدخل عليٌّ وفاطمة إلى النّبيّ عليهم الصلاة والسلام وما إن نظر إليهما إلا وتبسَّم ضاحكاً حتى قَهْقَه النّبيّ من الضحك وهو لا يُقهقه، فأخذتهما الدّهشة فقالا: "وما يضحكك يا نبيّ الله؟ صلّى الله عليك وسلم". فباشرهما بالجواب وقال: "لقد أخبرني الله ورسوله جبريل عليه الصلاة والسلام بما حدث لكما طيلة هذه الأيام الثلاثة، فقد اقتحمتما العقبة وجاءت البشرى لكما من الله بالجنّة فأنزل في شأنكما قرآناً يتلى إلى يوم القيامة، فقد أنزل الله سورةً على نبيِّه الآن تنزيلاً جملةً واحدةً وجاء فيها ذكر ما صنعتما أيّها الجائعان". فقالا: "فأسمعنا السورة عليك الصلاة والسلام يا نبيّ الله". فقال: قال الله تعالى:
{هَلْ أَتَى عَلَى الْإِنْسَانِ حِينٌ مِنَ الدَّهْرِ لَمْ يَكُنْ شيئاً مَذْكُورًا (1) إِنَّا خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ نُطْفَةٍ أَمْشَاجٍ نَبْتَلِيهِ فَجَعَلْنَاهُ سَمِيعًا بَصِيرًا (2) إِنَّا هَدَيْنَاهُ السَّبِيلَ إِمَّا شَاكِرًا وَإِمَّا كَفُورًا (3) إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلْكَافِرِينَ سَلَاسِلَ وَأَغْلَالًا وَسَعِيرًا (4) إِنَّ الْأَبْرَارَ يَشْرَبُونَ مِنْ كَأْسٍ كَانَ مِزَاجُهَا كَافُورًا (5) عَيْنًا يَشْرَبُ بِهَا عِبَادُ اللَّهِ يُفَجِّرُونَهَا تَفْجِيرًا (6) يُوفُونَ بِالنَّذْرِ وَيَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا كَانَ شَرُّهُ مُسْتَطِيرًا (7) وَيُطْعِمُونَ الطَّعَامَ عَلَى حُبِّهِ مِسْكِينًا وَيَتِيمًا وَأَسِيرًا (8) إِنَّمَا نُطْعِمُكُمْ لِوَجْهِ اللَّهِ لَا نُرِيدُ مِنْكُمْ جَزَاءً وَلَا شُكُورًا (9) إِنَّا نَخَافُ مِنْ رَبِّنَا يَوْمًا عَبُوسًا قَمْطَرِيرًا (10) فَوَقَاهُمُ اللَّهُ شَرَّ ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ وَلَقَّاهُمْ نَضْرَةً وَسُرُورًا (11) وَجَزَاهُمْ بِمَا صَبَرُوا جَنَّةً وَحَرِيرًا (12) مُتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ لَا يَرَوْنَ فِيهَا شَمْسًا وَلَا زَمْهَرِيرًا (13) وَدَانِيَةً عَلَيْهِمْ ظِلَالُهَا وَذُلِّلَتْ قُطُوفُهَا تَذْلِيلًا (14) وَيُطَافُ عَلَيْهِمْ بِآَنِيَةٍ مِنْ فِضَّةٍ وَأَكْوَابٍ كَانَتْ قَوَارِيرَ (15) قَوَارِيرَ مِنْ فِضَّةٍ قَدَّرُوهَا تَقْدِيرًا (16) وَيُسْقَوْنَ فِيهَا كَأْسًا كَانَ مِزَاجُهَا زَنْجَبِيلًا (17) عَيْنًا فِيهَا تُسَمَّى سَلْسَبِيلًا (18) وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُخَلَّدُونَ إِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ حَسِبْتَهُمْ لُؤْلُؤًا مَنْثُورًا (19) وَإِذَا رَأَيْتَ ثمّ رَأَيْتَ نَعِيمًا وَمُلْكًا كَبِيرًا (20) عَالِيَهُمْ ثِيَابُ سُنْدُسٍ خُضْرٌ وَإِسْتَبْرَقٌ وَحُلُّوا أَسَاوِرَ مِنْ فِضَّةٍ وَسَقَاهُمْ رَبُّهُمْ شَرَابًا طَهُورًا (21) إِنَّ هَذَا كَانَ لَكُمْ جَزَاءً وَكَانَ سَعْيُكُمْ مَشْكُورًا (22) إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْقُرْآَنَ تَنْزِيلًا (23) فَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ وَلَا تُطِعْ مِنْهُمْ آَثِمًا أَوْ كَفُورًا (24) وَاذْكُرِ اسْمَ رَبِّكَ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلًا (25) وَمِنَ اللَّيْلِ فَاسْجُدْ لَهُ وَسَبِّحْهُ لَيْلًا طَوِيلًا (26) إِنَّ هَؤُلَاءِ يُحِبُّونَ الْعَاجِلَةَ وَيَذَرُونَ وَرَاءَهُمْ يَوْمًا ثَقِيلًا (27) نَحْنُ خَلَقْنَاهُمْ وَشَدَدْنَا أَسْرَهُمْ وَإِذَا شِئْنَا بَدَّلْنَا أَمْثَالَهُمْ تَبْدِيلًا (28) إِنَّ هَذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ فَمَنْ شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَى رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا (29) وَمَا تَشَاءُونَ إِلَّا أَنْ يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا (30) يُدْخِلُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ فِي رَحْمَتِهِ وَالظَّالِمِينَ أَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا (31)}
صدق الله العظيم [الإنسان].

فمن ثمّ بشّرهم النّبيّ كما بشّره جبريل وجاءت البشرى من الله ربّ العالمين بأنّ الله يبشرهم بالإمام العليم الحسين بن عليّ يخرج من ذريته الإمام المهديّ من يؤتيه الله علم الكتاب فيملأ الأرض عدلاً كما ملئت جوراً وظلماً، فيتمُّ الله به نوره ولو كره المجرمون ظهوره.

واعلموا أن البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْقُرْآَنَ تَنْزِيلًا (23)} صدق الله العظيم إنما يقصد قرآن هذه السورة نزل جملةً واحدةً، ولا يقصد أنّه أنزل القرآن جملةً واحدةً بشكلٍ عامٍ، وعلّمناكم حتى لا تعتقدوا بما يناقض قول الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا نُزِّلَ عَلَيْهِ الْقُرْآنُ جُمْلَةً وَاحِدَةً ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ لِنُثَبِّتَ بِهِ فُؤَادَكَ ۖ وَرَتَّلْنَاهُ تَرْتِيلًا (32) وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا (33)} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].
والبيان المقصود لقول الله تعالى:
{وَرَتَّلْنَاهُ تَرْتِيلًا} أي شيئاً فشيئاً.

وعلى كل حالٍ يا أيّها السائل أبا محمد، فلتعلم حتى لو كنتُ أعلمُ تاريخ ميلاد أبتي الإمام الحسين بن عليّ عليه الصلاة والسلام لما أخبرتُ به أحداً لا في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ولا من بعد الظهور وذلك حتى لا يعاود للتاريخ ميلاد أعياد الأئمة والأنبياء، ثمّ يبالغون فيهم في كل مناسبة عيد ميلادٍ حتى يدعونهم من دون الله.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..