الموضوع: The challenge of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to the nation's scholars with the truth...

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي The challenge of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to the nation's scholars with the truth...

The challenge of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to the nation's scholars with the truth...

Imam Nasser Mohammed Al -Yamani
    01-05-2006

In the name of Allah the Merciful

From the worshipper of Allah and his successor upon the humans chosen from the cleansed household (prophet Mohammad descendants), and whoever wishes to believe can do so and whoever wishes to disbelieve can do so, the Imam the Nasser(supporter) of Muhammad PBUH, Nasser Mohammed Al Yamani to all Sunni and Shiite scholars and and to all the scholars of Islamic parties and their followers, peace and mercy of Allah be upon you and upon us and upon the good worshippers of Allah in skies and in earth in every time and place until the day of judgment:
    O scholars of Islamic nation I am calling you to the true dialogue that shall be the true judge between you and shall not be a joke, the dialogue that is proved with the evidence and the clear proof of knowledge from the Quran, until it is clear to people what is my story, either you defeat me with argument and knowledge that is clear from the Quran and then prove to people I am astray and that no one should not follow me, or to prove to you the fact about me, and clear to you and to all of the worlds that I am calling to the truth and that I guide to the straight path of Allah Al Aziz Al Hamid,
    And Allah did not make me a prophet nor a messenger, but he made me the Imam and the ruler between you with the truth in the issues that you have been differentiating about, and it is not a new revelation in a new book, but it is to return to the Book of Allah first, and then second to the Sunnah of Muhammad the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family, and we do not differentiate between the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of his Messenger that because the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah does not add to this great Quran anything but more explanation and clarification to the worlds, and the Sunnah of the messenger of Allah should never be contrary to what Allah revealed in the Holy Qur'an, and I shall invite scholars of the Islamic nation to resort to the Holy Qur'an concerning that wherein they differ, and will rule between them with the truth, with Allah’s willing, and not the rule of wanting or speculation that does not replace the truth…
    But I shall derive the true ruling from the true words of the holy Quran
    (In what words beyond these do they believe?)
    And then I’ll show you the true Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family, and I shall follow it, and then show you the false Hadith that what Allah never revealed and is slander against Allah and His Messenger by the cunning of a sector that were with the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, and this sector is not of the companions of the Messenger but of the Companions of the accursed Satan and his allies loyal to him the slaves of the devil and of demons humans of the Jews who came mentioned in the Holy Qur'an, Allah revealed a Sura in their regard in the Quran which warns the Messenger of Allah and his companions of them, his companions who were with him heart "and mind"; the good and purified “companions”, and it warned them of a party of Jews who claimed to be Muslims and pretended faith to be of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah in the looks, and concealed in their hearts the cunning against Allah and His Messenger and against the believers, then they become narrators (tellers) of Hadith in order to astray Muslims from the path of Allah, with Hadith that differ from what came in the Holy Qur'an words and in meaning, more ever it differs with the clear verses with much difference, true to the verse in Surat Al Munafeqeen:
    (When the hypocrites come in your presence (O dear Prophet Mohammed – peace and blessings be upon him) they say, “We testify that you surely are Allah’s Noble Messenger”; and Allah knows that you indeed are His Noble Messenger, and Allah testifies that the hypocrites are indeed liars. (1) They have taken their oaths as a shield, thereby prevented others from Allah’s way; indeed they commit extremely evil deeds. (2) That is because they accepted faith with their tongues then disbelieved with their hearts, therefore their hearts were sealed – so now they do not understand anything. (3) And when you see them, their appearance would please you; and when they speak, you would listen carefully to their speech; like wooden blocks propped against the wall; they assume every cry to be against them; they are the enemy, so beware of them; may Allah slay them! Where are they reverting! (4)) Almighty Allah

O people of the nation of Islam, Allah did not say that they almost prevented other from the path of Allah, but he said:
    (Thereby prevented others from Allah’s way; indeed they commit extremely evil)
    Almighty Allah

And Allah cleared to us that the hypocrites of human devils of the Jews have succeeded in becoming one of the hadith tellers, so they prevented others of the path of Allah, and listened to them those who in their hearts a disease of the companions and those who do not know, then it came to us Hadith that Allah never revealed and different from what came in the Qur'an in words and in meaning, so what is the solution O scholars of the Islamic nation? And I tell you that Allah did not make your argument on your side, but Allah's argument is on His and his Messenger side, and He has revealed the solution to this problem and the solution and the ruling are in the Holy Qur'an, so that if we thought of the Quran we will find that between the Quran and those fabricated Hadiths is much difference, that is because the hypocrites of the narrators of Hadith when they attend to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his family, and to his true companions in heart and mind, they say in front of the Messenger of Allah to his companions what is right, to obey Allah and His Messenger and advise them to be aware of what the Messenger of Allah says, may Allah bless him and his family:

The Almighty said (They say: "We obey," but when they leave you (Muhammad SAW), a section of them spend all say other than what you say. But Allah records their nightly (plots). So turn aside from them (you do not know them), and put your trust in Allah. And Allah is Ever All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs. (81) Do they not then consider the Quran carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much contradictions. (82) When there comes to them a matter, be it of safe or fear, they go about spreading it, whereas if they were to convey it to either the Messenger or to those from among them who are entrusted with authority, it would come to the knowledge of those who are competent to investigate it. But for Allah's bounty and mercy upon you, (weak as you were) all but a few of you would surely have followed Satan. (83))
    Almighty Allah

O people of nation's scholars, Allah is speaking to you O Muslims that if there comes a matter of (safe) which means from Allah and His Messenger; because whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger has is safe in this life and he also comes at the doomsday safe... Or “fear” which means from other than Allah which are Hadiths of the human devils of Jews, , (they go about spreading it) and that is the disagreement between Muslim Scholars, then it spreads between them controversy and disagreement regarding this hadith, some of them say it is a true from Allah and His Messenger, and some of them question the Hadith of and doubts the truth of it, (whereas if they were to convey it to either the Messenger) and that is if the Messenger of Allah still exists" (or to those from among them who are entrusted with authority) and those are the firmly grounded in science who Allah inspires them the knowledge of the book the great Quran, the clear part and the unclear part of the Quran, and He made that the proof of succession (the successors from Allah) in every time and place, and the Al Mighty said: them we gave the book in inheritance to whom we chose among our worshippers, (it would come to the knowledge of those who are competent to investigate it) which means that Allah would make them derive the right ruling from the Holy Qur'an regarding this Hadith, which caused the disagreement between the Muslim Scholars, that is because Allah informed you that if you go back to the Quran and read it a minded reading, you will find between the facts of the Quran and between facts of this hadith much contradiction if it was fabricated about Allah and His Messenger, that is because Allah made this Qur'an preserved from distortion until the Day of Judgment, and Allah made it the main reference for any disagreement between the Hadith scholars, and someone might say: my brother Allah addresses in these verses infidels when saying:
    (Do they not then consider the Quran carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much contradictions.)
    Then I say no, Allah speaks to the believers in Allah and His Messenger, that is why Almighty said (whereas if they were to convey it to either the Messenger or to those from among them who are entrusted with authority)
    Which means among believers and not unbelievers.
    O people of Nation’s scholars of Islam, will you respond to Allah's command and go back to the reference of the book that wrong doesn’t come to it in from front nor back, guidance and mercy for the believers the remembrance that is saved from distortion until the Day of Judgment, so any Hadith we find which differs from what came in the Holy Qur'an in words and meaning and has much contradiction with clear verses, then we know with clear evidence it is not revealed by Allah and that it is fabricated to Allah and His Messenger, that because the Qur'an is from Allah and the Sunnah is from Allah and came explaining what Allah revealed in the Holy Qur'an, both are inseparable parts that never differ from each other in something, and the one who doubts the Qur'an or the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah, which does not violate the Quran in anything, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad , peace be upon him and his family

O Nation’s scholars of Islam your parties are your responsibility, if you believe and be guided they will believe and be guided, or if you disbelieve and they will disbelieve, and you will not shield them from Allah, and you will bear their sins and your sins, and you will not detract from their sins anything, if you disbelieve in the caller to return to the book of Allah as your reference, and who is a better ruler than Allah's judgment " ( in what words after Allah and His verses do you believe) and I did not describe you as disbelievers just now, but after you refused and the Sunni people said “we will stick to what we found in the traces of our first fathers, and we are guided on their tracks, either if their traces differed with the guidance of the Quran or agreed with it, we know that they are people who are trustworthy and has been watched if they were taking off the left boot left before the right and that is enough for us”...
    O Sunni scholars, I should not stab in the trustworthy of any of the Hadith narrators, but I leave their truth to their Creator who knows what eyes hides and what the breasts conceal, perhaps that this Hadith is fabricated and was told about him and him that he heard him say about so and so for so and so from the Messenger of Allah, and they are innocent of the Hadith the innocence of the wolf of the blood of Yousef, that is why I forbid the stabbing in one of the companions of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and his family, but I stab in this fabricated Hadith which we will find different from what came in the clear verses, without any comment about its tellers, because it may have been said about them, and the wicked is not but only one of them who invented this Hadith, and how should I know which one of them and between me and them more than a thousand years, even if I was in their time I would not have insulted any of them until I ask him is he the one who narrated this Hadith from the Messenger of Allah, and if he said yes I would’ve cut his neck and would not care, and I would’ve hit him in every part to heal my chest and until my fury goes away, how can I believe him and disbelieve the Book of Allah, the Lord of the Worlds, and the Messenger of Allah, who does not speak of passion, should never come with a speech that violates the clear verses, clear as the sun in the sky, and I wouldn’t take those words that differed with the truth and leave the facts of the clear verses.
    And what is wrong with you people; how do you judge that my opponent the Antichrist will be supported by Allah's miracles that will confirm the reality of his calling, and then he says: (O sky rain! And it rains, O earth and then the earth grows and bring forth vegetation, and then revives the dead by cutting off a man into two halves and walk between the two halves and then bring him back to life after death)
    Is this believable to a sane person, and I swear to Allah, if I say to a donkey (O donkey did you know that there will come out in the last decade the Antichrist who claims divinity and he will claim that he is who created the heavens and the earth, and then prove the truth of what he says on the true reality and say O sky rain! And it rains, O earth and then the earth grows and bring forth vegetation, then the donkey would raise the his head and lined up his ears angry , and say: I swear to Allah, he could not do so while he claims divinity and Allah must not support him with true evidence on the true reality to confirm his calling to falsehood, Almighty is far above that, so what is the matter with you O Muslims, you have become like the donkey carrying books , but he does not understand what he carries on his back, and you recite the Quran but do not understand the realities of the clear verses, with due respect for Muslim Scholars and their communities, but this is the truth and example which Allah gave in the Quran for those who recite the Book of Allah and pass it unnoticed and don’t think about the clear verses which Allah made clear evidence to each individual with an Arabic tongue, so come to give you a thousand proof of the fact that denies the Hadiths of sedition that mentions that Allah will give in favor of the Antichrist miracles, and I shall prove exactly the opposite that with more than a thousand evidence from the Holy Qur'an, and I will not give you unclear part of the Quran but clear verses, the clear evidence for your scholar and ignorant, all with an Arabic tongue, because Allah made them the mother of the book, their night same as their day, no one is misled from them except the injustice of himself, for that Allah made them need no interpretation from Mohammad peace and prayers upon him, nor from Nasser Muhammad, Allah did not make them need someone to explain them, that because their meaning is same as their appearance, clear Arabic Quran that does not bend, each person with Arabic tongue who reads them knows their words and their meaning… But shame on you O people of Islam, the Jews were able to mislead you from the Holy Qur'an, and I do not mean of the unclear verses that only Allah knows its interpretation but I mean the clear verses they are the mother of the book in the consolidation of the Muslim faith to his Lord, that no one could bring down the rain except the creator of heavens and the earth,
    (And he said to them come voluntarily or involuntarily they said we come obedient) This is the creation of Allah so show me what those beneath him created, and then they prove that on true reality and that is the argument of the believer upon who claims divinity and Almighty said: That our argument We gave Ibrahim ..
    So; by Allah; Look What is the argument that Allah gave Abraham , peace and blessings be upon him, upon the one who argued Abraham about his Lord, claiming divinity and said to him, Abraham, that Allah gives life and takes it, he said I give life and take it, and Abraham said show me If you are truthful, then he brought two of the prisoners and said this will be executed so I’ll take his life, and this will be freed to live, and Abraham did not mean this ,but he meant starting the creation after the death, , and the one who claimed divinity thought he won the argument upon ibrahim, then said Ibrahim:
    (Allah brings the sun from east, so bring it from west, and the unbeliever was stunned)
    O people of Islam, the Jews between the companions –who were not really one of them- have turned this Quran upside down, with Hadith that disbelieves in what was revealed by Allah to Mohammad peace and prayers be upon him and his family, and you will argue me with them a long argument, but I shall challenge you and will argue you from the Quran big jihad, and I shall crush these fabricated Hadiths, and rub it with the shoe of my foot, and put the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger over my head... you have fallen in the fabricated Jewish Hadiths, and now you believe that Allah supports with his miracles the truth and the wrong, but I do not find in the Qur'an this false denied faith, but I find that Allah supports with his miracles the prophets and messengers confirming to the truth of their call, anyone else but Allah who does this the one who they call people to worship Him alone with no partner, if they were calling to the false then Allah would not support them with his miracles and would’ve tortured them with a great punishment, and that is the law of Allah in the book about the miracles, he does not send them except to frighten the people so they do not disbelieve their Lord’s messengers, and if they do Allah would take their lives with torment sent from him, confirming the words of the Almighty:

(And there is not a town (population) but We shall destroy it before the Day of Resurrection, or punish it with a severe torment. That is written in the Book (of our Decrees) (58) And nothing stops Us from sending the Ayat (proofs, evidences, signs) but that the people of old denied them. And We sent the she-camel to Thamud as a clear sign, but they did her wrong. And We sent not the signs except to warn, and to make them afraid (of destruction) (59)
    Almighty Allah

This is the law of the miracles in the book of Allah as you see in the context of the verse, that Allah did not prevent sending miracles with Muhammad, peace be upon him, and then save them for the Antichrist, but Allah cleared to us the reason and He said (And nothing stops Us from sending the Ayat (proofs, evidences, signs) but that the people of old denied them. And We sent the she-camel to Thamud as a clear sign, but they did her wrong. And We sent not the signs except to warn, and to make them afraid (of destruction) (59))
    Almighty Allah

The Jews has mislead you O people of Islam about the law of miracles in the book of Allah, and since the beginning of time it never happened that Allah supported the people of falsehood with a miracle, Almighty far above, how will He support the people of falsehood with a miracle from Him , so what kind of slander you have believed in O people of Islam, but I disbelieve this slander of the Jewish and deny it by challenging it with this Holy Qur'an, which all the demons of mankind and the jinn can’t bring with one of its truths and facts of this Holy Qur'an, even if they all helped each other, “they cannot create a fly” even if they all gather to do so, but you O Muslims believed with lies larger than the flies that the Antichrist brings the dead back to life, and maybe a man would like to interrupt me and say " wait but the Antichrist will only bring one man to life” may your mothers miss you! As long as the Antichrist can bring one man back to life, then he brought the proof that he is able to restore all of the dead as well, same as he revived this man who he cut into two halves, so come to resort to the Book of Allah, can the people of falsehood do so, and we will find that Allah says if they could then they have told the truth about their false calling without Allah, and the Almighty said:
    (So I swear by Mawaqi (setting or the mansions, etc.) of the stars (they traverse). (75) And verily, that is indeed a great oath, if you but know. (76) That this is indeed the glorious Qur'an (77) (Inscribed) in the well-kept Book. (78) Only they can reach it who are clean (of mind). (79) It has been revealed by the Lord of all the worlds. (80) Then why do you dissimulate this Revelation? (81) You live by calling it a lie. (82) Then how is it that when the (dying) breath is withdrawn into the throat (and rattles), (83) And you wait for the moment (of death), (84) We are closer to him than you, even though you cannot see? (85) Then why, if you are not indebted (to Us for life), (86) Can you not bring him back? if you are truthful (87)) Almighty Allah

But you O people of Islam believed the contrary to this verse completely, so that we find the Lord of the Worlds defies falsehood and its people to revive a dead body and bring back the soul after it leaves, and He said challenging them:

(((((Then why, if you are not indebted (to Us for life), (86) Can you not bring him back? if you are truthful (87)) Almighty Allah
    )))))))

So, by Allah, O nation of Islam does this verse need interpretation, no, it is the clear Lord’s challenge to those who claim a god with Allah, "to restore the dead" and bring back to him his soul after it leaves, and maybe one of the Christians would like to interrupt me, saying "Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar this shows that Allah is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary because he revived the dead”, and we say to him you failed O enemy of Allah and enemy of Christ Jesus the son of Mary, peace be upon him, did Allah support him with the miracle of resurrecting the dead, but to confirm the truth of his calling to the people, to worship Allah the Lord of them and the Lord His Messenger Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, peace be upon him, and also the miracle of reviving the dead was not confined to the son of Mary, peace be upon him, but also Allah supported Moses with it as well, peace be upon him, when one of the children of Israel killed a soul, and then they argued in it, then Allah ordered him to slaughter a cow and strike the murdered with some parts of it, then Moses peace and prayers upon him took a piece of the cow and struck the Dead one with it, and Allah brought him back to life, and the Almighty said(also Allah revives the dead), also Allah supported Abraham peace be upon him, with it, as he said, O Lord Show me how you resurrect the dead, He(Allah) said and don’t you believe yet, and Ibrahim said not that, but to reassure my heart... and then Allah commanded Abraham to take four of the birds and slaughter them, then cut them into parts then make each part on top of one Mountain, then Allah ordered Abraham to call them, that is when they came to Abraham seeking, and this miracle wasn't limited to the Messenger of Allah, Christ, the Son of Mary, no, Jesus Christ can’t create a mosquito except with Allah’s willing, confirming the truth of what the son of Mary, peace be upon him, is calling for...
    The Almighty said: (And when God will ask: "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to mankind: 'Worship me and my mother as two deities apart from God?' (Jesus) will answer: "Halleluja. Could I say what I knew I had no right (to say)? Had I said it You would surely have known, for You know what is in my heart though I know not what You have. You alone know the secrets unknown. (116) I said nought to them but what You commanded me: Worship God, my Lord and your Lord. And so long as I dwelt with them I was witness over their actions. And after my life had been done, You were their keeper; and You are a witness over all things. (117) If You punish them, indeed they are Your creatures; if You pardon them, indeed You are mighty and wise." (118))
    Almighty Allah
    O Christians, those miracles Allah only supports with it whoever he wills of his good worshippers to be a confirmation to their true calling, to the path of Al Aziz Al Hamid, and that is the law of the miracles in the book, but the Jews overturned this law upside down and mislead the faith of Muslims, and strayed them from the law of the miracles in the book, same as they strayed you before, when they said Ezra is the son of Allah so you’ll say no, Christ Jesus the son of Mary is the Son of Allah, and made the words of truth false, and then words of the Quran becomes false, to those who believe the Hadith of the legend of the affliction Antichrist
    And Allah made no man with two hearts in his chest, sow how do you believe the false, and at the same time believe in the Quran, how could the light and darkness gather, what is the matter with you how do you judge?
    O people of Islamic nation, will you define for me what is the Quran which is in your hands, is it just a linguistic miracle? ink on paper and a linguistic challenge only in your point of view? or is it the challenge in the creation of the heavens and the earth and your creation and the resurrection of you and the creation and resurrection of every creature on earth or bird that flies with its wings, all nothing but nations like you, also the Quran is challenging and says that Allah is the starter and restorer, so how can the Antichrist restore this dead man who he killed, but Allah denied that...
    The Almighty said: (and the falsehood cannot originate nor restore)
    Or is the Antichrist in your view is not wrong? He is the accursed Satan himself…
    O nation's scholars, isn’t bringing down the rain one of the facts of this great Quran in true reality, and the Almighty said
    ((67) Consider the water that you drink. (68) Do you send it down from the clouds, or We send it down? (69) We could make it brackish, if We pleased; so why do you not acknowledge thanks? (70))
    So how would Allah support the Antichrist with this fact from the Quran in true reality about bringing down the rain?
    Didn’t Allah Almighty say: ((Say: "Surely if men and jinns get together to produce the like of this (Qur'an), they will not be able to produce the like of it, however they might assist one another. (88) Say met while mankind and jinn to produce the like of this Qur'an does not come in kind, even if they for some hinterland)
    Almighty Allah

So how is Allah challenging all the demons of mankind and the jinn who disbelieve this Quran to bring the like of it in or to bring ten Surahs like it?
    So you mean that he means like the words of the Quran only? But it is words and deeds in true reality.
    How do you judge that the Qur'an mentioned a deed by Allah to confirm what you see in true reality and in it is what he is going to do and then the no interpretation comes after, however, that his because the Quran has interpretation on the actual reality if what has happened and what will happen what is the matter with you how do you judge?
    O people of Islam, you have believed that the Antichrist says O Land grow and then it grows, isn’t growing the trees a fact of the Quran on the true reality? Almighty said: ((Just ponder over what you sow: (63) Do you make it grow, or are We the giver? (64)))

What is the matter with you how do you judge, the Jewish has given the Antichrist the kingdom of heaven and earth so that he says O sky rain and then it does, and he says O land grow and the land grows, but Allah challenges all who claim divinity between the demons of mankind and the jinn to command the heavens and the earth if they had a share in them, and they will not obey their command even with the weight of an atom in the heavens nor in earth, because they did not create even a weight of an atom in them, Come look at this great and comprehensive challenge and the Almighty said:
    ((Say: "Call on those you imagine are gods apart from God. They are not masters even of an atom's weight in the heavens and the earth, nor do they have a share in them, nor is any one of them a helper (of God). (22)))
    Almighty Allah
    And they have lied the enemies of Allah among the demons of mankind who slandered about the Messenger of Allah, and if emerged(left) from his place, they hide words other than that he said, peace be upon him, that is why we find a big contrary between these Hadiths and lied stories and between what came in the Qur'an, as we have been told by Allah that this is the rule to detect inserted Jewish Hadiths between the true Hadiths received from the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, and that is in the beginning of the speech in this verse:
    (They say: "We obey," but when they leave you (Muhammad SAW), a section of them spend all say other than what you say. But Allah records their nightly (plots). So turn aside from them (you do not know them), and put your trust in Allah. And Allah is Ever All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs. (81) Do they not then consider the Quran carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much contradictions. (82))
    Almighty Allah

O people of Islam Nation’s scholars , I bare you witness and bare all the Muslims and all the people witness, and bare every creature on earth or bird that flies with its two wings that I disbelieve that the Antichrist says he says O sky rain and then it does, and disbelieve that the Antichrist says O land grow and the land grows, and I disbelieve that the Antichrist revives any of dead ever, he even could not restore a mosquito, so whoever disbelieves in Satan with me that he will be able to do that, and believed what Allah revealed to Muhammad, peace be upon him, in the Qur'an, he(who believed me) have held to the rope of Allah and grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break, and who ever believes these superstitions, which denies the Holy Qur'an in words and in meaning in the clear verses of then he leaves the Book of Allah behind his back, and believe in these superstitions, he has disbelieved the Qur'an the great rope of Allah and has been seduced and fell into the hue as if he fell from the sky for birds to catch or be blown off by the wind to a deep place of (darkness)
    And I only mentioned to you a few clear verses that differ with these false stories, and there is still in the Quran hundreds of proofs that denies this superstition altogether, and I challenge all Muslim scholars of all their various parties and their communities to bring only one and only one proof from the all of the verses of the Quran to be proof of this superstition, which vibrates the throne of Al Rahman due to the severity of the anger and loathing of The Most Merciful [who is] above the Throne established, O people of Islam did you reduce the importance of the Quran to this level? And then you left it behind your backs, on the pretext that it no one knows the interpretation of it but only Allah? But he meant the unclear verses, may your mothers miss you! but Jews have driven you out from the clear part of Quran and the part clear and true, O Muslim Scholars, whoever has any objection about this statement please come forward for debate to prove to the people that I am wrong, and I am on manifest error so I would not mislead people, and damn him thousand type of curses he cannot do nothing but to disbelieve in what Allah revealed in the great Quran, and believe the Jewish Hadiths, that are contrary to the realities of the verses of Allah in the Great Qur'an, and does not apply to one word in the clear verses that Allah made them the basis of the faith of the believer to know the Creator, so is there any challenger with science and logic, and who has deleted this statement from his forum because it violates his wanting, then he has deleted the truth from his forum and the curse of Allah and all His angles all the people is upon him, or upon me if I was on manifest error... What is wrong with you administrators, is it that if one of you did not find anything to say then he burns in fury and delete the statement unjustly, what is my unforgivable crime in your view, isn’t Allah the best of wisest ruler, have I spoken with one word out of my head, no it is all from the Words of Allah
    ((in what words beyond these do they believe)) Almighty Allah

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 4510 من موضوع القول المُختصر في المسيح الكذاب الأشِر ..

-2-
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    01 - ربيع الثاني - 1428 هـ
    18 - 04 - 2007 مـ
    08:52 مساءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

القول المختصر في المسيح الكذاب الأشر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، من عبد الله وخليفته على البشر المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الثاني عشر من أهل البيت المطهر - ومن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر- الإمام الناصر لمحمدٍ صلّى الله عليه وسلم ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافة علماء السُّنة والشيعة وجميع علماء المذاهب الإسلاميّة وأتباعهم أجمعين، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين في السماوات والأرض في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدِّين، ثمّ أمّا بعد..

يا معشر علماء أمّة الإسلام، إني أدعوكم إلى الحوار الفصل وما هو بالهزل المُثْبَت بالبرهان والسلطان الواضح والبيِّن من القرآن حتى يتبيّن للناس هل أنا حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر أم إن مثلي كمثل المفترين المهديين من قبل، فإمّا أن تهزموني بالحجّة والسلطان الواضح من القرآن ومن ثمّ يتبيّن للناس أنّني على ضلالٍ فلا يتبعني أحد، وإمّا أن أثبت لكم حقيقة أمري فيتبيّن لكم وللعالمين بأني أدعو إلى الحقّ وأهدي إلى صراط مستقيم صراط الله العزيز الحميد.

ولم يجعلني الله نبيّاً ولم يجعلني رسولاً بل إماماً وحَكَماً بينكم بالحقّ فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون، ولا وحيٌ جديدٌ في كتابٍ جديدٍ؛ بل العودة إلى كتاب الله أولاً وإلى سنّة محمدٍ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - ثانياً، ولا نفرِّق بين كتاب الله وسنَّة رسوله ذلك بأنّ سُنة رسول الله لا تزيد هذا القرآن العظيم إلا بياناً وتوضيحاً للعالمين، ولا ينبغي لسُنة رسول الله أن تُخالف ما أنزله الله في القرآن العظيم، وسوف أدعو علماء الأمّة الإسلاميّة إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، وسوف أحكم بينهم بالحقّ بإذن الله، ولا أحكم عن الهوى بالظنّ ذلك بأنّ الظنّ لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً؛ بل أستخرج الحُكم الحقّ من القول الفصل وما هو بالهزل من القرآن العظيم، فبأيّ حديثٍ بعده يؤمنون؟

ثم أثبت لكم حقائق سنة رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- الحقّ فأتَّبِعها، ثم أثبت لكم أحاديث الباطل التي ما أنزل الله بها من سلطانٍ افتراءً على الله ورسوله من مكر طائفةٍ مع صحابة رسول الله وهم ليسوا منهم؛ بل من صحابة الشيطان الرجيم وأوليائه المُخلصين له من عَبَدَةِ الطاغوت من شياطين البشر من اليهود الذين جاء ذكرهم في القرآن العظيم فأنزل الله في شأنهم سورةً في القرآن تُحذّر رسول الله منهم وصحابته الذين معه قلباً وقالباً الطيبين الطاهرين من مكر طائفةٍ من اليهود تظاهروا بالإسلام والإيمان ليكونوا من صحابة رسول الله ظاهر الأمر ويبطنون غير ذلك مكراً ضِدَّ الله ورسوله والمؤمنين، فيكونوا من رواة الحديث ليضلوا المسلمين عن سبيل الله بأحاديث تختلف عما جاء في القرآن العظيم جملةً وتفصيلاً بل تختلف مع الآيات المحكمات الواضحات اختلافاً كثيراً، وقال تعالى في سورة المنافقين:
    {إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ ‎﴿١﴾‏ اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ آمَنُوا ثُمَّ كَفَرُوا فَطُبِعَ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَهُمْ لَا يَفْقَهُونَ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ ۞ وَإِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ تُعْجِبُكَ أَجْسَامُهُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَقُولُوا تَسْمَعْ لِقَوْلِهِمْ ۖ كَأَنَّهُمْ خُشُبٌ مُّسَنَّدَةٌ ۖ يَحْسَبُونَ كُلَّ صَيْحَةٍ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ هُمُ الْعَدُوُّ فَاحْذَرْهُمْ ۚ قَاتَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ‎﴿٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].

يا معشر علماء الأمّة الإسلاميّة، إنّ الله لم يقل فكادوا أن يصدّوا عن سبيل الله بل قال تعالى:
    {فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، فقد بيّن الله لنا بأنّ المنافقين من شياطين البشر من اليهود نجحوا أخيراً أن يكونوا من رواة الحديث فصدّوا عن سبيل الله، فاستمع إليهم الذين في قلوبهم مرضٌ من الصحابة والذين لا يعلمون، فوردت إلينا أحاديث ما أنزل الله بها من سلطانٍ وتختلف عمّا جاء في القرآن جملةً وتفصيلاً، فما هو الحلّ يا معشر علماء الأمّة الإسلاميّة؟ وأبشّركم بأنّ الله لم يجعل لكم الحجّة؛ بل لله الحجّة ورسوله فقد أنزل الحلّ في هذه المشكلة وبيَّن الحلّ والحكم في القرآن العظيم ذلك بأننا إذا تدبّرنا القرآن فسوف نجد بأنّ بينه وبين تلك الأحاديث المُفتراة اختلافاً كثيراً، ذلك بأنّ المنافقين من رواة الحديث إذا حضروا عند رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وسلّم مع الصحابة الحقّ قلباً وقالباً يقولون أمام رسول الله لصحابته الحقّ: "أطيعوا الله ورسوله"، فيستوصونهم أن يَعوا ما يقوله رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وسلّم، وقال تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَ‌زُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ‌ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِ‌ضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُ‌ونَ الْقرآن وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ‌ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اختلافاً كَثِيرً‌ا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ‌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَ‌دُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّ‌سُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ‌ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَ‌حْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

يا معشر علماء الأمّة، إنّ الله يخاطبكم أنتم يا معشر المسلمين بأنّه إذا جاءكم
    {أَمْرٌ‌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ} أي من الله ورسوله ذلك لأنّ من أطاع الله ورسوله فله الأمن في الحياة الدنيا ويأتي يوم القيامة آمناً، {أَوِ الْخَوْفِ} أي من عند غير الله من أحاديث شياطين البشر من اليهود {أَذَاعُوا بِهِ} وذلك اختلاف علماء المسلمين، فيذيع بينهم الجدل والخلاف في شأن هذا الحديث، فمنهم من يقول أنه حقّ من عند الله ورسوله، ومنهم من يُشكك في أمر هذا الحديث ويطعن في حقيقته {وَلَوْ رَ‌دُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّ‌سُولِ} وذلك إذا كان رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وسلّم لم يزل موجوداً أو {وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ‌ مِنْهُمْ} وهم الراسخون في العلم الذين يلهمهم الله علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم المحكم والمتشابه منه فجعله برهان الخلافة في كلّ زمان ومكان.
    وقال تعالى:
    {ثُمَّ أَوْرَ‌ثْنَا الْكِتَابَ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَيْنَا مِنْ عِبَادِنَا} [فاطر:32]، لعلمهُ الذين يستنبطونهُ منهم أي يجعلهم الله يستنبطون الحكم الحقّ من القرآن العظيم في شأن هذا الحديث الذي اختلف عليه علماء المسلمين، ذلك بأنّ الله قد علّمكم بأنه إذا رجعتم إلى القرآن وقرأتموه قراءة المُتدبّر فإنكم سوف تجدون بين حقائقه وبين حقيقة هذا الحديث اختلافاً كثيراً إن كان مُفترًى على الله ورسوله، ذلك بأنّ الله قد جعل هذا القرآن محفوظاً من التحريف إلى يوم القيامة، فجعله الله المرجع الأساسي فيما اختلف فيه علماء الحديث.

وقد يقول قائلٌ: "يا أخي إنما يخاطب الله في هذه الآية الكفار في قوله:
    {أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُ‌ونَ الْقرآن وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ‌ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اختلافاً كَثِيرً‌ا ﴿٨٢﴾}"، فأقول بل يخاطب الله المؤمنين بالله ورسوله لذلك قال: {وَلَوْ رَ‌دُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّ‌سُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ‌ مِنْهُمْ} أي من المؤمنين لا من الكافرين.

فيا معشر علماء أمّة الإسلام، فهل تستجيبون إلى أمر الله فترجعون إلى مرجعيّة الكتاب الذي لا يأتيه الباطل من بين يديه ولا من خلفه هدًى ورحمة للمؤمنين الذكر المحفوظ من التحريف إلى يوم الدِّين؟ فأيّما حديث وجدناه قد اختلف عمّا جاء في القرآن العظيم جملةً وتفصيلاً واختلافاً كثيراً عن الآيات المحكمات الواضحات البيّنات فقد علمنا علم اليقين بأنّ هذا الحديث ما أنزل الله به من سلطانٍ وأنه مُفترًى على الله ورسوله، ذلك بأنّ القرآن من عند الله والسُّنة من عند الله جاءت تُبيّن ما أنزله الله في القرآن العظيم، جزءان لا يتجزّآنِ فلا يختلفان عن بعضهما في شيء أبداً، ومن طعن في القرآن أو في سنة رسول الله التي لا تُخالف هذا القرآن في شيء فقد كفر بما أنزل على محمدٍ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

يا معشر علماء أمّة الإسلام، إن طوائفكم في ذمّتكم إن اهتديتم وصدّقتم اهتدوا وصدّقوا وإن كذّبتم كذّبوا، ولن تغنوا عنهم من الله شيء، وسوف تحمِلون أوزارهم وأوزاركم ولا ينقص من أوزارهم شيء إن كذبتم بداعي الرجوع إلى كتاب الله، ومن أحسن من الله حُكماً؟
    {فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّـهِ وَآيَاتِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٦﴾} [الجاثية].

وأنا لا أصفكم بالكفر الآن بل بعد الآن إن أبيتم، فقال أهل السُّنة حسبنا ما وجدنا عليه آثار آبائنا الأولين فإنّا على آثارهم مُقتدون سواء اختلفت بعض آثارهم مع هدي القرآن أو اتّفقت فنحن نعلم بأنهم أُناسٌ ثقاتٌ تمت مراقبتهم فإذا هم كانوا يخلعون الحذاء اليسرى قبل اليمنى وحسبنا ذلك.

يا معشر علماء السُّنة، إنّه لا ينبغي لي أن أطعن في ثقةِ أيٍّ من رواة الحديث؛ بل أردُّ علمهم لخالقهم الذي يعلم خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور، فلربّما هذا الحديث المُفترى قيل أنه عن فلانٍ سمعته يقول عن فلانٍ عن فلانٍ عن رسول الله وهم بُراء من روايته كبراءة الذئب من دم يوسف، لذلك أحرّم الطعن في أحدٍ من صحابة رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم بل أطعن في هذا الحديث المُفترى الذي سوف نجده اختلف عما جاء في الآيات المحكمات من دون أي تعليق على رواته. فربّما قيل عن بعضهم والآثم ليس إلا واحدٌ وهو الذي افترى هذا الحديث، وما يدريني أيّهم وبيني وبينهم أكثر من ألف سنةٍ! بل ولو كنت في عصرهم لما شتمت أحدهم حتى أسأله: هل هو الذي روى هذا الحديث عن رسول الله؟ إذا قال نعم قطعت عنقه ولا أبالي وضربت منه كلّ بنانٍ حتى أشفي صدري ويذهب غيظي، فكيف لي أن أصدّقهُ وأكذّب كتاب الله ربّ العالمين؟ وما كان لرسول الله الذي لا ينطق عن الهوى أن ينطق بحديث يخالف آيات الله المحكمات الواضحات البيّنات كوضوح الشمس في كبد السماء ثم أُعرض عنهنّ وآخذ بحديث اختلفت حقيقته مع حقائقهن!

فما لكم كيف تحكمون بأنّ خصمي المسيح الدجال يؤيّده الله بالمعجزات تصديقاً لحقيقة ما يدعو إليه فيقول يا سماء أمطري فتمطر ويا أرض أنبتي فتنبت، ثم يحيي الموتى فيقطع الرجل إلى نصفين فيمرّ بين الفلقتين ثم يعيده إلى الحياة من بعد الموت! فهل يصدق هذا عاقل؟ وتا الله لو أقول لحمار: يا حمار هل تعلم بأنه سوف يخرج آخر الزمان المسيح الدجال يدعي الربوبيّة وأنه الذي خلق السماء والأرض ثم يبرهن حقيقة ما يقول على الواقع الحقيقي فيقول يا سماء أمطري فتمطر ويا أرض أنبتي فتنبت لرفع الحمار رأسه وصفصف آذانه غاضباً فقال: تالله لا يستطيع أن يفعل ذلك وهو يدعي الربوبيّة، ولا ينبغي لله أن يؤيّده بالبرهان الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي تصديقاً لدعوة الباطل، سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً!
    فما خطبكم يا معشر المسلمين قد أصبحتم كمثل الحمار يحمل أسفاراً ولكنه لا يفهم ما يحمل على ظهره؟ وأنتم تتلون هذا القرآن ولا تفهمون حقائق آياته المحكمات الواضحات البيّنات مع احترامي لعلماء المسلمين وطوائفهم ولكن هذه هي الحقيقة، والمثل الذي ضربه الله في القرآن للذين يتلون كتاب الله ويمرّون بلا تدبّر مرور الكرام على آياته المحكمات الذي جعلهنّ الله واضحاتٍ بيّناتٍ لكلّ ذي لسانٍ عربيٍّ مبينٍ.

فتعالوا لأقدّم لكم ألف برهانٍ على حقيقة إنكار أحاديث الفتنة التي وردت تذكر بأنّ الله يؤيّد المسيح الدجال بالمعجزات فأثبت عكس ذلك تماماً بأكثر من ألف دليلٍ من القرآن العظيم، ولن أعمد إلى المتشابه منه بل من الآيات المحكمات الواضحات البيّنات لعالمكم وجاهلكم وكلّ ذي لسانٍ عربيٍّ ذلك بأنّ الله قد جعلهن أمّ الكتاب ليلهنّ كنهارهنّ لا يزوغ عنهنّ إلا من ظلم نفسه، من أجل ذلك أغناهنّ الله عن التأويل من محمدٍ صلّى الله عليه وسلّم وناصر محمد، فلم يجعلهن الله تحتجنّ إلى من يُؤَوِّلهنّ فيفسّرهنّ، كيف ذلك وقد جعل الله باطنهن كظاهرهنّ قرآناً عربياً مبيناً غير ذي عوجٍ يعلم ظاهرهنّ وباطنهنّ كلّ من يقرأهنّ وهو ذو لسانٍ عربيٍ.
    ولكن ( يا عيب الشوم عليكم) يا معشر المسلمين فقد استطاع اليهود أن يضلّوكم عن القرآن العظيم، ولا أقصد المتشابه فلا تثريب عليكم في المتشابه الذي لا يعلم بتأويله إلا الله بل عن الآيات المحكمات الواضحات البيّنات هن أمّ الكتاب في ترسيخ عقيدة المسلم لربِّه أنه لا يستطيع أن ينزل الغيث غير فاطر السماوات والأرض الذي خلقهن:
    {فَقَالَ لَهَا وَلِلْأَرْ‌ضِ ائْتِيَا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْ‌هًا قَالَتَا أَتَيْنَا طَائِعِينَ ﴿١١﴾} [فصلت].

{هَـٰذَا خَلْقُ اللَّـهِ فَأَرُ‌ونِي مَاذَا خَلَقَ الَّذِينَ مِن دُونِهِ} [لقمان:11].

ثم يثبتون ذلك على الواقع الحقيقي وتلك هي حُجّة المؤمن على من ادّعى الربوبيّة. وقال تعالى:
    {وَتِلْكَ حُجَّتُنَا آتَيْنَاهَا إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ} [الأنعام:83].

فبالله عليكم انظروا ما هي الحجّة التي أتاها الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام للذي حاجّ إبراهيم في ربه مُدّعياً الربوبيّة فقال له إبراهيم:
    {رَ‌بِّيَ الَّذِي يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ قَالَ أَنَا أُحْيِي وَأُمِيتُ} [البقرة:258]، قال إبراهيم أرني إن كنت من الصادقين! فأحضر اثنين من السجناء وقال: هذا سوف أعدمه فأميته وهذا سوف أُطلقه في الحياة، وإبراهيم لا يقصد ذلك؛ بل يقصد أن يبدأ الخلق ثم يعيده إلى الحياة من بعد الموت، فظنّ مدعي الربوبيّة بأنّه قد غلب إبراهيم في الجدل. قال إبراهيم: {فَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَأْتِي بِالشَّمْسِ مِنَ الْمَشْرِ‌قِ فَأْتِ بِهَا مِنَ الْمَغْرِ‌بِ فَبُهِتَ الَّذِي كَفَرَ‌} [البقرة:258].

يا معشر المسلمين، لقد قَلَبَ يهودٌ من الصحابة كذباً وليسوا منهم قلبوا هذا القرآن رأساً على عقب بأحاديث تكفر بما أنزل الله على محمدٍ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وسوف تجادلونني بها جدالاً كثيراً، ولكن هيهات أتحداكم ولسوف اُجاهدكم من القرآن جهاداً كبيراً، وأسحق هذه الأحاديث المُفتراة سحقاً فأفركها بنعل قدمي فأضع كتاب الله وسنَّة رسوله فوق رأسي. لقد وقعتم في أحاديث الفتنة اليهوديّة فأصبحتم تعتقدون بأنّ الله يؤيّد بمعجزاته تصديقاً للحقّ والباطل، ولكني لا أجد في القرآن هذه العقيدة المنكرة والباطلة بل أجد بأنّ الله يؤيّد بمعجزاته أنبياءه ورسله تصديقاً لحقيقة دعوتهم، فهل يفعل ذلك غير الله الذي يدعون النّاس إلى عبادته وحده لا شريك له؟ ولو كانوا يدعون إلى الباطل لما أيّدهم الله بمعجزاته ولعذّبهم عذاباً نكراً، وتلك سنّة الله في الكتاب في أمر المعجزات لا يُرسلها إلا تخويفاً للناس حتى لا يكذّبوا برسل ربهم فيهلكهم الله بعذاب من عنده. وقال تعالى:
    {وَإِن مِّن قَرْ‌يَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورً‌ا ﴿٥٨﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْ‌سِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَ‌ةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا وَمَا نُرْ‌سِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

فهذا هو ناموس المعجزات في كتاب الله كما أخبركم سياق الآية بأنّ الله لم يمتنع عن إرسال المعجزات مع محمدٍ صلّى الله عليه وسلّم فيدّخرها للمسيح الدجال بل بيّن الله لنا السبب فقال:
    {وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْ‌سِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَ‌ةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا وَمَا نُرْ‌سِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم، فقد فتنكم اليهود يا معشر المسلمين عن ناموس المعجزات في كتاب الله فمنذ الأزل الأول لم يحدث قط بأنّ الله أيّد أهل دعوة الباطل بمُعجزةٍ، سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً! كيف يُصْدِقُ اللهُ دعوةَ أهل الباطل بمعجزةٍ من عنده! فأيّ افتراءٍ آمنتم به يا معشر المسلمين؟ ولكني أكفر بهذا الافتراء اليهوديّ وأبطله بتحدي هذا القرآن العظيم الذي لا يستطيع جميع شياطين الإنس والجنّ أن يأتوا بحقيقةٍ واحدةٍ فقط من حقائق هذا القرآن العظيم ولو كان بعضهم لبعضٍ نصيراً وظهيراً لا يستطيعون أن يخلقوا ذباباً ولو اجتمعوا له، ولكنكم يا معشر المسلمين آمنتم بإفكٍ أكبرَ من الذباب بأنّ المسيح الدجال يحيي الموتى.

وقد يقول رجلٌ مقاطعاً إياي: "مهلاً مهلاً إنما يحيي المسيح الدجال رجلاً واحداً فقط". ثكلتكم أمهاتكم فما دام أحيا واحداً إذاً قدّم البرهان بأنّه قادرٌ على أن يحيي الموتى أجمعين كما أحيا هذا الرجل الذي شقه إلى فلقتين. فتعالوا لنحتكم إلى كتاب الله هل يستطيع أهل الباطل أن يفعلوا ذلك؟ وسوف نجد بأنّ الله يقول إن استطاعوا فقد صدقوا بدعوتهم الباطل من دون الله. وقال تعالى:
    {فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِمَوَاقِعِ النُّجُومِ ﴿٧٥﴾ وَإنَّهُ لَقَسَمٌ لَّوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عَظِيمٌ ﴿٧٦﴾ إِنَّهُ لَقرآن كَرِ‌يمٌ ﴿٧٧﴾ فِي كِتَابٍ مَّكْنُونٍ ﴿٧٨﴾ لَّا يَمَسُّهُ إِلَّا الْمُطَهَّرُ‌ونَ ﴿٧٩﴾ تَنزِيلٌ مِّن ربّ العالمين ﴿٨٠﴾ أَفَبِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَنتُم مُّدْهِنُونَ ﴿٨١﴾ وَتَجْعَلُونَ رِ‌زْقَكُمْ أَنَّكُمْ تُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿٨٢﴾ فَلَوْلَا إِذَا بَلَغَتِ الْحُلْقُومَ ﴿٨٣﴾ وَأَنتُمْ حِينَئِذٍ تَنظُرُ‌ونَ ﴿٨٤﴾ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَ‌بُ إِلَيْهِ مِنكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا تُبْصِرُ‌ونَ ﴿٨٥﴾ فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ‌ مَدِينِينَ ﴿٨٦﴾ تَرْ‌جِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٨٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

ولكنكم يا معشر المسلمين آمنتم بعكس هذه الآية تماماً ذلك بأننا نجد ربّ العالمين يتحدّى الباطل وأهله بإحياء ميتٍ فيعيدون إلى جسده الروح بعد خروجها، فقال متحديّاً:
    {فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ‌ مَدِينِينَ ﴿٨٦﴾ تَرْ‌جِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٨٧﴾}، فبالله عليكم يا أمّة الإسلام هل هذه الآية تحتاج إلى تأويلٍ؟ بل تحدٍ ربانيٍّ واضحٍ للذين يدّعون مع الله إلهاً آخر أن يُحيي ميتاً فيعيد إليه روحه بعد خروجها.

وقد يقاطعني أحد النّصارى قائلاً: "الله أكبر الله أكبر قد تبيّن بأنّ الله هو المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ذلك بأنّه يحيي الموتى". فنقول له خسئت يا عدوّ الله وعدوّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام، فهل أيّدهُ الله بمعجزة إحياء الموتى إلا تصديقاً لحقيقة ما يدعو النّاس إليه عبد الله ورسوله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام أن اعبدوا الله ربّي وربّكم؟ وهل كانت معجزة إحياء الموتى محصورةً لابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام؟ بل أيّد الله بها كذلك موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام عندما قتل أحد بني إسرائيل نفساً منهم:
    {فَادَّارَ‌أْتُمْ فِيهَا وَاللَّـهُ مُخْرِ‌جٌ مَّا كُنتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ ﴿٧٢﴾ فَقُلْنَا اضْرِ‌بُوهُ بِبَعْضِهَا} [البقرة:72-73]، فأخذ موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام قطعةً من البقرة فضرب بها الميت فأحياه الله، وقال تعالى: {كَذَٰلِكَ يُحْيِي اللَّـهُ الْمَوْتَىٰ} [البقرة:73].

وكذلك أيّد الله بها إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام إذ قال:
    {رَ‌بِّ أَرِ‌نِي كَيْفَ تُحْيِي الْمَوْتَىٰ قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِن قَالَ بَلَىٰ وَلَـٰكِن لِّيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي} [البقرة:260]، ومن ثم أمر الله إبراهيم أن يأخذ أربعةً من الطير فيذبحهن ثم يقطعهن ثم يجعل على كلّ جبلٍ منهن جُزءاً، ثم أمر الله إبراهيم أن يناديهن فإذا بهنّ أتين إلى إبراهيم سعياً، ولم تكُن هذه المعجزة قصراً على رسول الله المسيح ابن مريم! بل لا يستطيع المسيح عيسى أن يخلق بعوضةً إلا بإذن الله تصديقاً لحقيقة ما يدعو إليه ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام. وقال تعالى: {وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّـهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْ‌يَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَـٰهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ إِن كُنتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ ﴿١١٦﴾ مَا قُلْتُ لَهُمْ إِلَّا مَا أَمَرْ‌تَنِي بِهِ أَنِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ ربّي وَربّكم وَكُنتُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا مَّا دُمْتُ فِيهِمْ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيْتَنِي كُنتَ أَنتَ الرَّ‌قِيبَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَنتَ عَلَىٰ كلّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ ﴿١١٧﴾ إِنْ تُعَذِّبْهُمْ فَإِنَّهُمْ عِبَادُكَ وَإِن تَغْفِرْ‌ لَهُمْ فَإِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿١١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

يا معشر النّصارى، إنما المعجزات لله يؤيّد بها من يشاءُ من عباده الصالحين تصديقاً لدعوتهم إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، وتلك هي سنّة ناموس المعجزات في الكتاب، ولكن اليهود قلبوا هذا الناموس رأساً على عقب وفتنوا عقيدة المسلمين فأضلّوهم عن ناموس المعجزات في الكتاب كما أضلّوكم من قبل، فقالوا عُزيرٌ ابن الله وذلك حتى تقولوا بل المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ابن الله، وجعلوا أحاديث الباطل حقاً وحديث القرآن أصبح إذاً باطل عند من آمن بأحاديث أسطورة فتنة المسيح الدجال. وما جعل الله لرجلٍ من قلبين في جوفه فكيف تؤمنون بالباطل وتؤمنون بالقرآن؟ فكيف يجتمع النّور والظلمات؟ ما لكم كيف تحكمون؟

يا معشر الأمّة الإسلاميّة هل تعرِّفون لي ما هو القرآن الذي بين أيديكم؟ هل هو مجرد إعجازٍ لغويّ حبرٌ على ورقٍ وتحدٍ لغوي في نظركم فحسب؟ أم إنّه تحدٍ في خلق السماوات والأرض وخلقكم وبعثكم وخلق وبعث كلّ دابة في الأرض أو طائر يطير بجناحيه إلا أمم أمثالكم؟ وكذلك القرآن يتحدى فيقول: بأنّ الله هو المُبْدِئ والمُعيد فكيف لدجالٍ أن يعيد هذا الميت الذي قتله؟ ولكن الله أنكر ذلك وقال تعالى:
    {وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ ﴿٤٩﴾} [سبأ]، أم إنّ الدجال في نظركم ليس هو الباطل؟ بل هو الشيطان الرجيم بذاته وصفاته.

ويا معشر علماء الأمّة، أليس إنزال المطر من حقائق هذا القرآن العظيم على الواقع الحقيقي؟ وقال تعالى:
    {أَفَرَ‌أَيْتُمُ الْمَاءَ الَّذِي تَشْرَ‌بُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾ أَأَنتُمْ أَنزَلْتُمُوهُ مِنَ الْمُزْنِ أَمْ نَحْنُ الْمُنزِلُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾ لَوْ نَشَاءُ جَعَلْنَاهُ أُجَاجًا فَلَوْلَا تَشْكُرُ‌ونَ ﴿٧٠﴾} [الواقعة]؟ فكيف يؤيّد الله المسيح الدجال بهذه الحقيقة القرآنية على الواقع الحقيقي في إنزال الغيث؟ ألم يقل الله تعالى: {قُل لَّئِنِ اجْتَمَعَتِ الْإِنسُ وَالجنّ عَلَىٰ أَن يَأْتُوا بِمِثْلِ هَـٰذَا الْقرآن لَا يَأْتُونَ بِمِثْلِهِ وَلَوْ كَانَ بَعْضُهُمْ لِبَعْضٍ ظَهِيرً‌ا ﴿٨٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء]؟

فكيف يتحدّى الله جميع شياطين الإنس والجنّ الذين يكفرون بهذا القرآن أن يأتوا بمثله أو بعشر سور من مثله؟ فهل تقصدون أنه يعني مثل كلام القرآن فحسب؟ بل قولٌ وفعلٌ على الواقع الحقيقي، ما لكم كيف تحكمون؟ ذلك بأنّ القرآن فيه ذِكْرُ فِعْل اللهِ تصديقاً لما ترونه على الواقع الحقيقي، وفيه ما سوف يَفعله فلم يأتِ تأويلُه بعد، ذلك بأنّ القرآن له تأويلٌ فعليٌ على الواقع الحقيقي ما قد كان وما سوف يكون، ما لكم كيف تحكمون!

يا معشر المسلمين، لقد صدّقتم بأنّ الدجال يقول يا أرض أنبتي فتنبت! أليس إنبات الشجر حقيقة من حقائق هذا القرآن على الواقع الحقيقي؟ وقال تعالى:
    {أَفَرَ‌أَيْتُم مَّا تَحْرُ‌ثُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ أَأَنتُمْ تَزْرَ‌عُونَهُ أَمْ نَحْنُ الزَّارِ‌عُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾} [الواقعة].

ما لكم كيف تحكمون؟ لقد أعطت اليهود المسيح الكذاب ملكوت السماء والأرض حتى أنه يقول يا سماء أمطري فتمطر ويا أرض أنبتي فتنبت، ولكن الله يتحدّى جميع الذين يدعون الربوبيّة من شياطين الإنس والجنّ أن يأمروا السماوات والأرض إن كان لهم شُرك فيها فلن تطيع أمرهم مثقال ذرة في السماوات ولا في الأرض، ذلك لأنهم لم يخلقوا مثقال ذرة فيهم، فتعالوا ننظر إلى هذا التحدي العظيم والشامل. وقال تعالى:
    {قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّـهِ لَا يَمْلِكُونَ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّ‌ةٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْ‌ضِ وَمَا لَهُمْ فِيهِمَا مِن شِرْ‌كٍ وَمَا له مِنْهُم مِّن ظَهِيرٍ‌ ﴿٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

وكذب أعداء الله من شياطين البشر الذين افتروا على رسول الله، فإذا برزوا من عنده بيّتوا قولاً غير الذي يقوله عليه الصلاة والسلام من أجل ذلك وجدنا بين هذا الأحاديث والروايات المفتراة بينها وبين ما جاء في القرآن اختلافاً كثيراً كما نبأنا الله بهذه القاعدة لاكتشاف أحاديث اليهود المدسوسة بين الأحاديث الحقّ التي وردت عن رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وسلّم وذلك في أول هذا الخطاب في قوله تعالى:
    {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَ‌زُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ‌ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِ‌ضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُ‌ونَ الْقرآن وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ‌ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اختلافاً كَثِيرً‌ا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

فيا معشر علماء أمّة الإسلام إني أشهدكم وأشهد جميع المسلمين والنّاس أجمعين وأُشهد كلّ دابة في الأرض أو طائرٍ يطير بجناحيه بأني أكفر بأنّ الدجال يقول يا سماء أمطري فتمطر، وأكفر بأن المسيح الدجال يقول يا أرض أنبتي فتنبت، وأكفر بأنّ المسيح الدجال يحيي ميتاً قط بل لا يستطيع أن يحيي بعوضةً، فمن كفر معي بالطاغوت أن يفعل ذلك وآمن بما أنزله الله على محمدٍ - صلّى الله عليه وسلّم - في القرآن فقد اعتصم بحبل الله واستمسك بالعروة الوثقى لا انفصام لها، ومن آمن بهذه الخزعبلات التي ينفيها القرآن العظيم جملةً وتفصيلاً في آياتٍ محكماتٍ واضحاتٍ بيّناتٍ ثمّ ينبذ كتاب الله وراء ظهره ويؤمن بهذه الخزعبلات فقد كفر بالقرآن العظيم حبل الله المتين وغوى وهوى وكأنما خرَّ من السماء فتخطَفه الطير أو تهوي به الريح إلى مكانٍ سحيقٍ.

وما قد ذكرت لكم إلا قليلاً من الآيات المحكمات التي تختلف مع هذه الروايات الباطلة، ولم يزل في القرآن مئات البراهين التي تنكر هذه الخزعبلات جملةً وتفصيلاً، وأتحدى جميع علماء المسلمين على مختلف فرقهم وطوائفهم أن يأتوا ببرهانٍ واحدٍ فقط فقط فقط من آيات القرآن تكون برهاناً لهذه الخزعبلات التي يهتز منها عرش الرحمن من شدّة غضب ومقت الرحمن الذي على العرش استوى، فهل يا معشر المسلمين همشتم القرآن إلى هذا الحد فنبذتموه وراء ظهوركم بحجّة أنه لا يعلم تأويله إلا الله؟ وإنما يقصد المتشابه، ثكلتكم أمهاتكم، لكن اليهود أخرجوكم عن المحكم الواضح والبيّن.

فيا علماء المسلمين من كان له اعتراضٌ على خطابنا هذا فليتفضل للحوار مشكوراً ويبرهن للناس أنني من الخاطئين وأني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ حتى لا أُضلّ النّاس. وتباً له ألف تبٍّ وتبّ فهو لن يستطيع إلا أن يكفر بما أنزلهُ الله في هذا القرآن العظيم فيعتنق الأحاديث اليهوديّة التي تخالف حقائق آيات الله في القرآن العظيم ولا تنطبق مع كلمةٍ واحدةٍ من الآيات المحكمات التي جعلهنّ الله أساس عقيدة المؤمن في معرفته بالخالق، فهل من مبارزٍ بالعلم والمنطق؟ ومن قام بحذف خطابي هذا لأنه خالف هواه فقد حذف الحقّ من منتداه وإنَّ عليه لعنة الله والملائكة والنّاس أجمعين أو عليَّ إن كنت من الضالين المُضلّين، فما خطبكم يا معشر المشرفين هل إذا لم يجد أحدكم ما يقول يستشيط غضباً فيقوم بحذف الخطاب بغير حقٍّ؟ فما جريمتي التي لا تغتفر؟ أليس الله بأحكم الحاكمين؟ وما هو ذنبي يا هذا فهل نطقت بكلمةٍ من رأسي بل من كلام الله:
    {فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المرسلات].

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني المهديّ المنتظر.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..
    ll --نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أن محمد رسول الله ونشهدُ أن الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير--ll

2. افتراضي

May ALLAH bless you brother Mohammad for the Translation that you make

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-06-2020, 07:50 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 24-03-2020, 04:25 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-10-2017, 02:20 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-12-2015, 01:34 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0