الموضوع: Mohamed Moneer Hayel Was released after a long siege and after the kidnappers feared a knockdown attack on the hands of the honored Murad tribe...

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Mohamed Moneer Hayel Was released after a long siege and after the kidnappers feared a knockdown attack on the hands of the honored Murad tribe...

Imam Nasser Mohammed Al -Yamani
    14 - 02 - 1435H
    17 - 12 - 2013
    4:34 AM

Mohamed Moneer Hayel Was released after a long siege and after the kidnappers feared a knockdown attack on the hands of the honored Murad tribe...

In the name of Allah the most Merciful, and peace and blessings upon all of Allah's prophets and messengers, the first of them to to the last one Muhammad the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon their families and their followers until the Day of Judgment...

Praise be to Allah, who knows the secret and the hidden, and the one who wants goodness is helped by Allah and Allah knows the intentions, and may Allah be my witness, that I and my companions have encountered tire and stress that only Allah knows in the time that passed of this month, because of travel and tire and stress... and my praise to Allah and I thank my Lord for His blessing, and I know that my beloved Ansar (supporters) in the love of Allah are longing to hear the statement of Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani about achieving the release of Brother Mohamed Moneer Hayel, even if it was a short statement, and say in short words for my beloved supporters:
    At this afternoon of yesterday Monday the release of the wrongfully kidnapped for unjust reasons was achieved, after the calling of "Alnkf: Arabic word stands for stopping something or forbidding something to happen *translator." of the tribe of Murad and declaration of jihad at the tribe of Murad, to cooperate in righteousness and piety and the fight against sin and aggression, then we are one hand against who spoils among the members of the tribe of Murad. True to the words of Allah: { And warn your tribe of nearest kin ) 214 ( } [Al Shu’ara] , and that we will not be like the children of Israel, whom were not forbidding the evil deeds of themselves and truly wrong deeds they did, and so we do not be like those who do not forbid the wrong deeds they did, so was the calling for Jihad to members of Murad tribe to join together to command what is good and forbidding what is wrong between the members of the tribe, and the Murad tribe responded to the caller of "Alnkf" and we were generous as we could with them, and we have gave them the banquets, and may Allah give them the best reward. How great they were! I love them for Allah as all of them have responded to the caller for jihad against corrupt people in the tribe of Murad.
    And also we say to those who steal the deeds that they did do, that they are considered as who takes partners with their Lord, because who loves to be praised for what he did not do, is an idolater with hypocrisy, and the reason for him to be counted as an idolater is because he cares to be praised and thanked by people with things he never did, even if it is something he knows that Allah knows that he did not do, then he is a hypocrite idolater. True to the words of Allah:
    {Bethink not thou that those who exult in that which they have brought and love to De praised for that which they have not done, - bethink not thou that they shall be in security from the torment! And theirs shall be a torment afflictive. (188)}
    Almighty Allah [Al-Imran: 188]

And we are not shaken by those who say they did what actually was done by us, and then we say I swear to Allah the one who there no god but him, that the Murad tribe, chieftains and members, know the role of the Imam Nasser Mohammad in the case of Mohamed Moneer Hayel and that I have spent millions to provide gear and supplies to the mujahideen for the sake of Allah, Whoelse can say he participated in providing gear, camps for the stations of the tribe of Murad, and provided them with what they need of supplies during the continuation of the siege in order to achieve the release of the kidnapped Mohamed Moneer, the tribe of Murad chieftains and elders know that I speak of the truth and I'm not of the liars because they know that what I said was actually true on the true reality, and it does not concern us that people know our actions, but that will helps us to make people believe the truth from their Lord, then they might be guided, and if it wasn’t like that I would have hided what I did, and Allah is sufficient Reckoner.

And Peace upon the Messengers, and Praise be to Allah...
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani.

اقتباس المشاركة 126413 من موضوع تمّ الإفراج عن محمد منير هايل من بعد طول الحصار، وخشية الخاطفين من ضربةٍ قاضيةٍ بأيادي قبيلة مراد الشرفاء..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=126406

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    14 - 02 - 1435 هـ
    17 - 12 - 2013 مـ
    04:34 صبـاحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

تمّ الإفراج عن محمد منير هايل من بعد طول الحصار، وخشية الخاطفين من ضربةٍ قاضيةٍ بأيادي قبيلة مراد الشرفاء.. وجاء ذلك تصديقاً للتحدي بالحقّ الذي ألقيناه من قبل الإفراج في لقاء صحفي كما يلي:

( بيان اللقاء الصحفي للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني حول قضيّة المختَطَف نجل رجل الأعمال منير هايل سعيد أنعم المحترم) :

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=126520

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليهم وآلهم ومن تبعهم بإحسان إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد.. فالحمد لله الذي يعلم السرَّ وأخفى، و من يريد إصلاحاً يوفقه الله والنيّة يعلمها الله، ويشهد الله أنّي لاقيت ومن معي من رفاقي تعباً وإرهاقاً لا يعلم به إلا الله في غضون هذا الشهر، سفرٌ وسهرٌ وتعبٌ ومشقةٌ.... وأحمد ربّي وأشكر فضله، ولكنّي أعلم أنّ أحبّتي في الله في اشتياق لسماع بيان للإمام ناصر محمد اليماني حول تحقيق الإفراج عن الأخ محمد منير هايل حتى ولو كان بياناً قصيراً، وأقول باختصار لأحبتي الأنصار:

لقد تمّ الإفراج ظهر هذا اليوم الإثنين المنقضي عن المخطوف ظلماً وعدواناً من بعد نداء "النكف" لقبيلة مراد وإعلان الجهاد إلى قبيلة مراد للتعاون على البرِّ والتقوى ومحاربة الإثم والعدوان فنكون يداً واحدةً ضدَّ من يفسد بين أفراد قبيلة مراد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَأَنذِرْ عَشِيرَتَكَ الْأَقْرَبِينَ ﴿٢١٤} [الشعراء]، وأن لا نكون كمثل بني إسرائيل كانوا لا يتناهون عن منكرٍ فعلوه لبئس ما كانوا يفعلون، وحتى لا نكون كمثل الذين لا يتناهون عن منكرٍ فعلوه ولذلك تمّ داعي الجهاد إلى أفراد قبيلة مراد للأمر بالمعروف والنّهي عن المنكر بين أفراد القبيلة، وتجاوبت قبيلة مراد لداعي "النكف" وأكرمناهم ما استطعنا وأقمنا لهم الولائم، وجزاهم الله خير الجزاء. ونعم القوم قومي! فكم أحبّهم في الله فقد تجاوبوا جميعاً لداعي الجهاد ضدّ المفسدين في قبيلة مراد.

وكذلك نقول للذين يسترقون المواقف وهم لم يفعلوا ذلك أنّهم يُعَدّون من المشركين بربّهم لكون من يحبّ أن يحمد بما لم يفعل فهو مشركٌ بشرك الرياء، وسبب شركه كونه يهمه ثناء الناس عليه وأن يحمدوهم بما لم يفعلوا ولو حتى على شيء وهو يعلم أنّ الله يعلم أنّه ليس من فعل ذلك، إذاً فهو مشركٌ مُرائي. وذلك تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {لَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْرَحُونَ بِمَا أَتَوْا وَيُحِبُّونَ أَنْ يُحْمَدُوا بِمَا لَمْ يَفْعَلُوا فَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّهُمْ بِمَفَازَةٍ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ}
    صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:188].

ولا يهزّنا الذين يسترقون مواقفنا أنّهم من فعلوا ذلك، ومن ثمّ نقول والله الذي لا إله غيره أنّ قبيلة مراد مشايخ وأفراد يعلمون بدور الإمام ناصر محمد في قضية محمد منير هايل وأنّي أنفقت الملايين لتوفير العتاد والزاد للمجاهدين في سبيل الله، فمن ذا الذي يقول أنّه شارك في توفير العتاد والمخيمات والزاد لمحطات أفراد قبيلة مراد ووفّرنا لهم ما يحتاجونه من المؤونة أثناء استمرار الحصار حتى تحقّق الإفراج عن المختطف محمد منير، وقبيلة مراد مشايخ وأعيان يعلمون أنّي أنطق بالحقّ ولست من الكاذبين كونهم يعلمون أنّ ما قلته كان فعلاً بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي، ولا يهمّنا أن يعلم الناس بأفعالنا وإنما ذلك يساعدنا على تصديق الناس بالحقّ من ربّهم لعلهم يرشدون، ولولا ذلك لأخفيتُ ما فعلت وكفى بالله حسيباً.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..
    ll --نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أن محمد رسول الله ونشهدُ أن الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير--ll

2. افتراضي

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
    {وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ}
    47 سورة الروم صدق الله العظيم
    Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds
    {And to make the believers victorious is ever incumbent on Us}
    Allah is Truthful

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-10-2017, 05:24 PM
  2. Cry sniffling between the hands of your Lord until you weep and turn to Him..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-06-2017, 12:55 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-10-2016, 11:11 PM
  4. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-12-2013, 12:26 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك