الموضوع: The Story Of Ibrahim (Peace and Prayers be upon him)

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي The Story Of Ibrahim (Peace and Prayers be upon him)

O Imam al-Mahdi, tell us the story of the prophet Ibrahim prayers and peace upon him and the judgement of the minds
    O Nation of Islam, I swear to Allah with no other than Allah, You will not follow the truth until you forget the stories that are between your hands about your predecessors, those stories have misled your Scholars from the straight path, because of their interpretation of the words of Allah with speculation, which will never replace the truth, and may Allah forbid me to be like your Scholars who followed the command of Satan and disobeyed the most merciful, and perhaps one of the Scholars of Shia or Sunnis will come roaring on the Awaited Mahdi like a lion, ignoring the clear verses of Quran and says: " respect yourself , O who claims you are the Awaited Mahdi, you say about the Muslim scholars that they obeyed the command of Satan and disobeyed the order of the most Merciful, how could you be the Mahdi and you slander the nation's scholars who guides the humans in all countries ; we are the lights on the Pulpit in the houses of Allah to remind human beings ." It is then the reply by the Mahdi comes and I say: worst reminders are yours, and worst preaching is what you’re preaching, and worst science is your science except for a few among you.

And I swear to the one who raised the seven skies and held the ground with wedges, that you have followed the devil who commanded you to say to Allah what you don’t know, and disobeyed the command of the most merciful, who commanded and forbidden you to tell about Allah what you don’t know, so you denied the command of Allah the most merciful and you followed the devil’s command, and you explained Quran yourselves with speculation, which will never replace the truth, and so you followed the unclear verses of the Quran and refused the clear ones, which does not need interpretation, and is the truth from your Lord.
    But in your hearts swerves of the clear truth in the clear verses, and Allah commanded you to follow the clear verses of the book those which are clear for the ignorant and scientist among you, as for the unclear verses, Allah didn’t command you but to believe in only, and leave the science of interpretation of them for the only one who does know the interpretation of them, Allah, the Lord of the worlds, and he teaches their explanation to whomever he chooses between his worshippers, I ask you this (and by Allah’s name tell the truth), didn’t I argue you with only the clear verses?, but you left it behind your backs then you argue us with unclear verses, and then I bring to you with their (unclear verses) explanation as well, and then I shut your tongues, and then you hold your words O nation's Scholars who argued us, many of you, and then when they find that I dominated them with the knowledge clear verses and dominated them with the knowledge of the unclear verses as well, they become silent and they say, is this the Awaited Mahdi or an evil demon? And they are still in doubt hesitating like unbelievers until they see the painful punishment.

But praise be to Allah who has made in the humans the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi, which is their minds, but they disobeyed their minds which does not blind, and the reason for the silence of Muslim scholars is that their minds do not repel the calling of the awaited Mahdi, and say to them, You are the wrong-doers, but they do not believe in the ruling of their minds between them and the awaited Mahdi, same as the people of Ibrahim, peace be upon, didn’t believe the ruling of the third party, which ruled between the Messenger of Allah Ibrahim, peace be upon him , and between his people, but the Prophet Ibrahim did not know about that true ruling, but his people knew the ruling between them and Ibrahim, but they did not respond to the true ruling.
    And maybe one of the nation's Scholars would like to interrupt me and say and who are these rulers (brains), who ruled between the messenger of the Allah Ibrahim and his people? Then the awaited Mahdi replies and say:
    {They said, you are the wrong-doers}
    Almighty Allah [Al Anbya’: 64]
    So look O Scholar, who are the ones who ruled between the Messenger of Allah Ibrahim and his people, and said to the people of Ibrahim : { They said, You are the wrong-doers} Almighty Allah , you will find that this ruling came of the minds of the people of Ibrahim and they gave the fatwa to themselves when they returned to themselves by thinking, their brains said to themselves you are the wrong-doers, and each one of the people of Ibrahim received the fatwa from his mind when Ibrahim made them use their minds and said :
    { We gave Ibrahim his senses before and him we knew well(51) when he said to his father and his people: What are these statues to which you are worshipping (52) they said we found our fathers worshiping them (53) he said you and your fathers were in clear error (54) said did you come to us with the truth or are you toying with us(55) he said, but your Lord, the Lord of the skies and the earth, which he created and I to that one of the witnesses (56) and I swear to Allah, to scheme your idols after you leave) 57 (so he made them into small pieces except the biggest one so they might to him return (58) they said who did this to our gods he is truly one of the oppressors (59) they said we heard about a boy who mentioned them, who is called Ibrahim (60) they said bring him in front of the eyes of the people so they might be the witness (61) they said , Are you the one who did this to our gods O Ibrahim (62) he said , Ney their biggest one did it so ask him if they speak (63) so they returned to themselves and they said, you (we) are the wrong-doers) 64 ( and their heads pointed to the ground, they knew that they couldn’t speak (65) he said so you worship without Allah what does not bring you good or bad things (66) UF to you (UF: Arabic expression to show anger) and to what you worship without Allah, don’t you understand (67) }
    Almighty Allah [Al Anbya’]

So look at the words of Allah Almighty {so they returned to themselves and they said, you (we) are the wrong-doers} Almighty Allah, that is, they went back to thinking and then came to the fatwa of their minds to themselves {so they returned to themselves and they said, you (we) are the wrong-doers} Almighty Allah.
    This is because the seeing (of the minds) are really not blind to the truth but have no power over the human, but it is an Adviser of sincerity and does not ever betray the owner nor the Lord. True to the words of Allah:
    {The seeing (of the mind) doesn’t go blind but the hearts in the chests does}
    Almighty Allah [Hajj: 46]

So look at the minds of the people of Ibrahim the criminals, did their minds go blind to the truth? No I swear to the Lord, it gave them the fatwa they are the wrong-doers, and that the messenger of Allah Ibrahim is truth, peace be upon him, true to the words of Allah Almighty:{so they returned to themselves and they said, you (we) are the wrong-doers} Almighty Allah. So among them the ones who said: { You are the wrong-doers} which is the minds of the people of Ibrahim when they returned to themselves to think for a moment regarding idols, and their minds gave the truth Fatwa, but they did not follow their minds, because they were unsure about the advisory opinion of their minds, and they said (our predecessors knows best, and are informed and wiser, and we are guided on their traces), and they did not follow the fatwa of their minds same as many Muslims who Allah showed them the statements of Nasser Mohammed Al –Yamani, their minds surrendered to it, but they refused the fatwa of their minds and said : "shall we follow one (man) of us and leave many of the nation's scholars and imams, no way? ". May the curse from Allah be upon who refuses the Book of Allah after it became clear to him it is the truth from the Lord, and look at the words of the Prophet Ibrahim to his people:
    so they returned to themselves and they said, you (we) are the wrong-doers) 64 ( and their heads pointed to the ground, they knew that they couldn’t speak (65) he said so you worship without Allah what does not bring you good or bad things (66) UF to you (UF: Arabic expression to show anger) and to what you worship without Allah, don’t you understand (67) }Almighty Allah [ the prophets ]
    And him saying {do you not understand (67)} Almighty Allah, same as the awaited Mahdi says: give up what you found your predecessors following and follow me and I will guide you to the straight path, and beware, do not follow us in something contrary to the mind and logic, then your minds shall refuse it, but there is no way, isn’t the argument of Allah upon you reason and logic {do you not understand?) 67 ( } Almighty Allah.
    Satan interfered in his (Ibrahim) wish...
    The story of the prophets Ibrahim Father of the prophets, peace and prayers upon him.

Satan interfered with the wish of the Messenger of Allah Ibrahim - peace be upon him and his family – who was searching for the truth, who wasn’t convinced to worship idols, and knew that they do not see, and can’t do good nor bad, and then he thought about the creation of the skies and the earth, and Allah said:
    {and Ibrahim said to his father Azar do you take idols as gods instead of Allah, I see you and your people in clear error (74) and we showed Ibrahim the kingdom of the skies and the earth and to make him one of the sure and confidant (75) and when the night came he saw a planet, and he said this is my god, and when the planet was gone he said I do not like the ones who escape (76) and when he saw the Moon shining he said that is my god and when it was gone he said if my god doesn’t guide me I shall be among the folk of astray (77) and when he saw the sun emerging he said that is my god it is bigger and when the sun escaped he said: O my people I am innocent of what you take as partners with Allah (78) }
    [Al Ana’am]

O People of understanding who think about the book, think about what Ibrahim said {said if my god doesn’t guide me I shall be among the folk of astray (77)} Almighty Allah , and this is wishful thinking to follow the truth, and only the truth, and this is this the explanation statement of this half of the verse which says:
    {And we never sent a messenger nor a prophet before you, unless he wishes}
    Almighty Allah [Hajj: 52]

And then Allah the truthful guides him to the truth. Confirming the words of Allah:
    {And those who looked deeply (same as they were fighting) for us, we will guide them to our ways (paths)}
    Almighty Allah [Al Ankaboot: 69]

And then we come to the explanation of the words of the Almighty {and Satan interfered with his wish}, which comes after that Allah guided him to the truth and after he chose him for himself and sent him to people to be the messenger, even if Allah knew that his prophet have come to believe in himself that he would never doubt the truth which Allah taught him, and he forgot that Allah can stand between the one and his heart , and Allah wanted to teach them a lesson in faith in the science of guidance, and then Satan casts in him the doubt about the truth, which has is calling the people to follow, and then Allah makes his sign clear, and teaches him the sign, so he shall know that he on the path of the clear truth and Allah cleanses the heart of the doubt.
    And then we come to the explanation of the words of the Almighty {and Satan interfered with his wish} Allah Almighty, which means that Satan manipulated his wish and threw doubt in it, after his wish came true and Allah guided him to the truth.
    Going back to the story of the Messenger of Allah Ibrahim, did this happen to him after he thought and searched for the truth and Allah guided him to it, and had taken him for himself and made him people’s imam and the Messenger of Allah, and he became inviting them to the truth, and then the devil threw in his wish suspicion, and then the Allah cleared his signs to him, and cleansed his heart from what was thrown by Satan. And Allah said:
    {and when Ibrahim said, O Lord Show me how you raise the dead, he (Allah) said: haven’t you believed yet? he said: yes, but just to reassure my heart, he said: take four birds and bag them with you, then put on each mountain a part of them, and then call them to you, and they shall come to you, and know that Allah is Mighty, Wise}
    [Al-Baqara: 260]

In the name of Allah the most Merciful, and peace and blessings upon my grandfather Muhammad the Messenger of Allah and his purified family, and upon all the supporters of Allah in the first and in the last people until the Day of Judgment...

O my beloved people seeking the truth, the awaited Mahdi will give not give you any fatwa except the true fatwa of the clear verses of the book, as for what things are called planets, it is a word generally used for bright planets and the planets that gives the light, all of them whether it is dazzling lamp planet, or an illuminating Planet such as the moon. Confirming the words of Allah:
    { Blessed be the one who made in the sky Brouja (space objects) and the illuminating lamp and the illuminating moon (61) he who made the night and the day as evidence to who wants to remember or wants to be thankful (62)}
    Almighty Allah [Al Furqan]

And I find in the book of Allah that the name (planets) is a general name for the bright planets and illuminating planets didn’t Allah say:
    {And we have adorned the lowest sky with an ornament, the planets; (6) with security from every forward devil. (7) They cannot listen to the Highest Chiefs for they are pelted from every side, (8) Outcast, and theirs is a perpetual torment; (9)}
    Almighty Allah [Al Saffat]

So what is the planet mentioned in this verse? And you find the answer in the Clear verses of the book in the words of Allah:
    {And verily we have beautified the world's heaven with lamps, and we have made them missiles for the devils, and for them we have prepared the doom of flame. (5)}
    Almighty Allah [Al Mulk: 5]

And I also find in the book that Allah called the stars with the word planets in general, both illuminating planets (that gives light) and the bright planets (that reflects it), so what are the stars that Ibrahim ,peace be upon him, looked at ,the look of the one who thinks over and over, when the night came? And you shall find the answer in the clear verses of the book in the words of Allah:
    { and when the night came he saw a planet, and he said this is my god, and when the planet was gone he said I do not like the ones who escape (76) and when he saw the Moon shining he said that is my god and when it was gone he said if my god doesn’t guide me I shall be among the folk of astray (77) and when he saw the sun emerging he said that is my god it is bigger and when the sun escaped he said: O my people I am innocent of what you take as partners with Allah (78) }
    Almighty Allah [Al Ana’am]
    That is because the Prophet of Allah Ibrahim looked at the bright planets and the illuminating planets, and he saw one of the seven earths after our earth. True to the words of Allah:
    {and Ibrahim said to his father Azar do you take idols as gods instead of Allah, I see you and your people in clear error (74) and we showed Ibrahim the kingdom of the skies and the earth and to make him one of the sure and confidant (75) and when the night came he saw a planet, and he said this is my god, and when the planet was gone he said I do not like the ones who escape (76) Almighty Allah [Al Ana’am]

So the planet he saw is one of the kingdom of the earth, a planet of the seven earths after our mother earth, because the seven planets are planets hanged in space after our earth. And that is why Allah said: {and we showed Ibrahim the kingdom of the skies and the earth}, Almighty Allah

Then the planet which Allah’s Khalil (companion) Ibrahim (PBUH) saw is one of the kingdom of the earth, one of the seven earths, he saw it at the sunset timing, when the sat and disappeared he said {I do not like the ones who escape}, and then he looked at the moon as it emerged at the east, in it was the night of the middle of the month, the night of thinking and bethinking of the kingdom of skies and the earth, and then he thought about the moon and said : " I’ll take it as a god because it is bigger than the planet , which escaped a little while ago ," and Ibrahim, peace be upon him, continued to look at the moon throughout that night, the night in the middle of the month as he looked to the full moon, and he was on his bed which was outside in the open, he stayed up not sleeping because of continuous searching for the truth, until the Moon sat and he could no longer see it with his eyes at the time for dawn prayers, and his heart wasn’t assured to worship the moon, and then he became psychologically tired, because his heart wasn’t comfortable to worship the planets and he wants to worship the truth, and since what he wants from his Lord is to guide him to the truth after that psychological injury as he searched for the truth and after he watched the full moon throughout the night until its dawn, when it escaped and sat away from his eyes at dawn prayers time, and he still did not reach the truth yet, that’s why he said:
    { and when he saw the Moon shining he said that is my god and when it was gone he said if my god doesn’t guide me I shall be among the folk of astray (77) }
    Almighty Allah [Al Ana’am: 77]

And then the sun came out, and he looked at it a look of the thinker, and he said: {he said: that is my god that is bigger}, until the sunset, he received guidance after 24 hours of sunset prayers; an entire day, and after the daylight of that night passed then Allah guided his heart to his true god, the one who created skies and the earth. And Allah said:
    {And when he saw the sun uprising, he cried: This is my Lord! This is greater! And when it set, he exclaimed: O my people! Lo! I am free from all that ye associate (with Him). (78) Lo! I have turned my face toward Him Who created the skies and the earth, as one by nature upright, and I am not of the idolaters. (79)}
    Almighty Allah [Al Ana’am]

And we conclude from that rules provisions, one of those rules that Allah guides the seeker of the truth to the truth. True to his true promise:
    {And those who looked deeply (same as they were fighting) for us, we will guide them to our ways (paths) and Allah is on the side of the righteous}
    Almighty Allah [Al Ankaboot: 69]
    And we conclude the time for the start of the day, it is from sunset to sunset, that is because he continued to search and think from that night started until the sunset prayers time, until the end of the daylight, and since continuous 24 hours passed and Allah’s Khalil (companion) Ibrahim was still looking for the truth and insisting between the hands of the Lord, and he did not sleep the night nor day, and wants the Lord to guide him to the truth , and then he guided him to the truth, and guided him to who is entitled to be worshiped, the creator of skies and the earth and the sun and the moon.

Therefore the prophet Ibrahim said:
    {He said, but your Lord, the Lord of the skies and the earth, which he created and I to that one of the witnesses (56)}
    Almighty Allah [Al Anbya’: 56]

Also we conclude that the word (stars) is a name given to the illuminating planets and bright planets. Therefore Allah said:
    {He took a look at the stars (88) said, I am sick (89)}
    Almighty Allah [Saffat]

And what did Ibrahim mean by saying I am sick? He means he is achy psychologically, because he wants to be worshiping the truth and not what is wrong, and you will find the answer in the clear verses of the book:
    {He said if my god doesn’t guide me I shall be among the folk of astray (77)}
    Almighty Allah [Al Ana’am: 77]
    But after he looked at the stars and how they escaped, he was not convinced of worshiping them without Allah, and then came the guidance and he was chosen by Allah to be his messenger to his people who argued him. And Allah said:
    {He took a look at the stars (88) said, I am sick (89) so they left him retreating (90) so he went to their gods, he said do you not eat?) 91 (what’s with you don’t you speak?) 92 (and he went upon them beating them with his right hand(93) then his people came to him, making loud noises (94) he said: do you worship what you carve? (95) and Allah has created you and what you do (96) they said: build a building for him and throw him in hell (97) and they wanted to harm him so we made them the losers (below) (98)}

And in those verses came the brief news about the story of Allah’s Khalil (companion) Ibrahim, that is because his story was detailed before, and that is why the story came shortened in these verses, from the beginning when he was searching for the truth until Allah guided him to the truth and chosen him to be the messenger to his people, who disbelieved him, and he destroyed their idols, then they threw him in the fire, and Allah supported him and saved him from their cunning, and all of this brief news about the story of Allah’s Khalil (companion) Ibrahim in the words of Allah :
    {He took a look at the stars (88) said, I am sick (89) so they left him retreating (90) so he went to their gods, he said do you not eat?) 91 (what’s with you don’t you speak?) 92 (and he went upon them beating them with his right hand(93) then his people came to him, making loud noises (94) he said: do you worship what you carve? (95) and Allah has created you and what you do (96) they said: build a building for him and throw him in hell (97) and they wanted to harm him so we made them the losers (below) (98)}

And I was stunned by the words of the Scholars who say that Ibrahim said to his people, I am sick with a contagious disease to make them run away from him! What a strange fatwa!! What is The relationship between the stars and the disease if you are truthful? And then we respond to them with the truth and say: the companion of Allah Ibrahim promised his people to destroy their idols after they leave him in temple which their Idols was in, and he did not lie to them as you claim that and told them that he is sick with contagious sickness to make his people run away from him; he declared war on the gods between their hands (in front of them), but his people tried to scare him with the punishment of their gods upon him if he touches them or do any bad to them. Therefore Allah said:
    {And his people argued him, he said: are you arguing me about Allah after he guided me, I do not fear what you take as partners with him}
    Almighty Allah [Al Ana’am: 80]
    Therefor Ibrahim , peace and blessings upon him, promised his people to destroy their idols in broad daylight after they retreat away from the temple, but they challenged him with their gods punishment, therefore Allah’s Companion Ibrahim said{I do not fear what you take as partners with him} Almighty Allah .

In the name of Allah the most Merciful...
    Allah's peace be upon you my beloved ones for Allah, I see that you explained the laughter of the wife of Prophet Ibrahim that it is because of the exclamation of the words of the angels that gave the news about the offspring, but oh my beloved ones for Allah, if we found that the laughter was before the news about the offspring then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al Yamani told the truth in his explanation about the reason of the laughter and you did not tell the true explanation about the reason of the laughter, though , if we found that the laughter happened after the news, then The truth is on your side, and to the judgment of Allah in the clear verses of the book. Allah said:
    {And our messengers came to Ibrahim with good news. They said: Peace! He answered: Peace! And delayed not he brings a roasted calf. (69) And when he saw their hands reached not to it, he mistrusted them and conceived a fear of them. They said: Fear not! Lo! We are sent unto the folk of Lot. (70) And his wife, standing by laughed when we gave her good tidings (of the birth) of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob. (71)}
    Almighty Allah [Hud]

And to the judgment again. Allah said:
    {And when he saw their hands reached not to it, he mistrusted them and conceived a fear of them. They said: Fear not! Lo! We are sent unto the folk of Lot. (70) And his wife, standing by laughed when we gave her good tidings (of the birth) of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob. (71)}
    Almighty Allah [Hud]

Then the tidings about the offspring did not come until after the laughter. True to the words of Allah:
    {And our messengers came to Ibrahim with good news. They said: Peace! He answered: Peace! And delayed not he brings a roasted calf. (69) And when he saw their hands reached not to it, he mistrusted them and conceived a fear of them. They said: Fear not! Lo! We are sent unto the folk of Lot. (70) And his wife, standing by laughed when we gave her good tidings (of the birth) of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob. (71)}
    Almighty Allah [Hud]

Then the laughter happened before that news about the offspring my beloved ones for Allah, and it is clear to you that the reason she laughed because of the position of the horror that had happened to her husband, Ibrahim, peace be upon them as already explained in a statement before this one, about the reason of the laughter of prophet of Allah Ibrahim’s wife, And the following is statement, which we wrote entitled:

The situation that happened to the Prophet Ibrahim with his guests who do not eat is almost like the situations of the hidden camera and that's why the wife of Ibrahim laughed, peace be upon them...
    In the name of Allah the most Merciful, and prayers and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers of Allah and upon the good and all the Muslims of them until the Day of Judgment,

Peace , mercy and blessings of Allah upon you my beloved ones for Allah seekers of truth and my beloved Honored Ansar, I see that you argue about the reason for the laughter of Ibrahim’s wife, peace be upon them and upon their honored families, and then we give you the fatwa about the reason of her laughter, prayers and peace upon her, the cause of her laughter is of the situation that had happened to her husband Ibrahim, peace be upon them, as he panicked because of his guests who do not eat, and initially she was scared for her husband and herself from the guests who did not eat, as if they intended evil, until it was cleared to her and her husband that they are honored guests who do not eat the food, then her and her husband’s horror went away, and then she laughed at the situation that happened to her husband with the honored guests.
    And this is the way of humans, to laugh in some situations like when someone freaks out about something and then come out unharmed, so you’ll find people around him laugh at the situation that happened to him, and for example, the events of the hidden camera, you’ll find yourselves laugh from what had the situation that happens which horrifies him, although it is a situation of the hidden camera in reality nothing happened to him or harmed him, but the one who the situation happened to him have imagined it as reality. As well as the situation that happened to Allah’s Khalil (companion) Ibrahim, it is very much like the situations of the hidden camera, although his guests did not prepare him the situation of a hidden camera, but Ibrahim, peace be upon him, did not ask his guests from which country and from which tribe they are, he wanted to be generous to them for Allah’s sake not because they are coming from a certain tribe, and the guests did not know that he slaughtered them a calf because they did not get out of their place of hospitality, which ibrahim the companion of Allah placed them in, and that is because of hospitality manners, so they stayed in their places, in which the companion of Allah Ibrahim , peace and prayers be upon him, took them to, and they stayed , waiting in their places and they didn’t leave it for any time as much as hours passed, and that is of guests manners to not go out except to relieve something with the permission of the host , and they do that to not see on the women of the host who honored them with hospitality, especially in the homes of Bedouins in the deserts, so they stayed in their place and did not go out in search of Ibrahim after he took a long time to come back to them, peace be upon him and upon the honored family of Ibrahim and all the Muslims, until Ibrahim entered with his wife - peace be upon them – with the roasted calf, and it took time to slaughter and cook it, and they were surprised that Ibrahim had brought them a roasted calf and put it between their hands and said to them: Come and start with the name of Allah and eat. And Allah said:
    And when he saw their hands reached not to it, he mistrusted them and conceived a fear of them. They said: Fear not! Lo! We are sent unto the folk of Lot. (70) And his wife, standing by laughed when we gave her good tidings (of the birth) of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob. (71)}
    Almighty Allah [Hud]

And she laughed at the situation after the horror went away from her husband and she did not laugh loudly, but smiled laughing at her husband, and she was not unveiled the wife of the Prophet Ibrahim, but she came with hub carrying with Prophet Ibrahim the calf in a wide vase, and the hub is the dress, which blocks the vision at her body, and the her face was uncovered, and when she heard of the news from the angels which they said to Allah’s companion Ibrahim that they will have children, she felt too embarrassed and placed her hands on her face because of embarrassment, and she said:
    {She said: Oh woe is me! Shall I bear a child when I am an old woman, and this my husband is an old man? Lo! This is a strange thing! (72) They said: do you wonder about the commandment of Allah? The mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, O people of the house! Lo! He is Owner of Praise, Owner of Glory! (73)}
    Almighty Allah [Hud]

And that is the explanation of some of what came in the words of Allah:
    Almighty Allah [Hud]
    Perhaps one of those who argued Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, who have stated of allowing a woman to uncover her face and say: "Now you spoke the truth about allowing women to uncover their faces, didn’t we tell you O Nasser Mohammed that uncovering the face and feet is not only allowed for Taboos but also to strangers?". And then their argument is denied with the truth by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and I say: Allah has allowed for Women who stopped having menstruation to put only the dress that covers her body except for her face and her and hands and feet, Allah allowed for her to uncover those to strangers provided that they are not covered with any kind of makeup such as powder or eyeliner or any similar things, which are used by women to adore herself, also she should not be wearing ornaments. True to the words of Allah:
    {As for women past child-bearing, who have no hope of marriage, it is no sin for them if they discard their (outer) clothing in such a way as not to show adornment. (60)}
    Almighty Allah [Al Nur: 60]
    Also the laughter comes in situations which contains panic because of others, after knowing that no harm shall affect the one who panicked, for example, the situation of the ants that panicked because they feared to crushed by the legs of Solomon and his soldiers and their horses while they are not aware of the ants, therefore, the queen ant ordered her armies to flee to their holes under the ground so as not to be crushed by Solomon, while they are not aware of the ants and his soldiers, peace and prayer be upon them. And Allah said:
    {Till, when they reached the Valley of the Ants, an ant exclaimed: O ants! Enter your dwellings lest Solomon and his armies crush you, unperceiving. (18) And (Solomon) smiled, laughing at her speech (19) }
    Almighty Allah [Al Naml]

The Peace Messengers, and Praise be to Allah...
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani.

And O people who wrote books interpreting the words of Allah, why do you say about Allah what you don’t know to be the truth undoubtedly, don’t you fear Allah? And as for the people who search for the truth, they have the right to look and think of the Words of Allah and speculate the true explanation of what Allah meant by his words, and the most important thing that that they don’t give the fatwa until they find the clear proof detailed in the book, and do there is no fear for my beloved supporters O good guys, because behind you is an Imam chosen for you from the Lord of the Worlds, who brings to you the true statements and the best explanation, but I warn you that you do not take pride in what he says, after he sees the truth, and insist on what he reached with his thoughts without the true knowledge from the most merciful from the clear verses of the Quran; therefor obey and follow the truth and beyond (if you search away from) the truth is only delusion.

Imam Nasser Mohammed Al –Yamani

أيّها الإمام المهديّ، ما قصة نبيّ الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام وتحكيم العقول؟
    ويا أُمَّة الإسلام، والله الذي لا إله غيره إنكم لن تتبعوا الحقّ حتى تنسوا الروايات التي بين أيديكم عن أسلافكم فقد أضلّكم علماؤكم عن سواء السبيل بسبب تفسيرهم لكلام الله بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون كمثل عُلمائكم الذين اتبعوا أمر الشيطان وعصوا أمر الرحمن، ولربما يزأر على المهديّ المنتظَر أحد علماء الشيعة أو السنة والجماعة وكأنه ليث غضنفر وهو مُعرض عن الذكر فيقول: "احترم نفسك يا من تزعم أنك المهديّ المنتظَر فتقول على علماء المسلمين أنهم أطاعوا أمر الشيطان وعصوا أمر الرحمن، فكيف تكون المهديّ المنتظَر وأنت تفتري علينا نحن علماء الأمَّة المرشدين للبشر في جميع الأقطار؛ بل نحن أنوارٌ على المنابر في بيوت الله لتذكير البشر". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: فبئس الذكر ذِكركم و بئس الوعظ وعظكم وبئس العلم عِلمكم إلا قليلاً.

وأقسمُ بمن رفع السبع الشداد وثبت الأرض بِالأوتاد أنكم اتبعتم أمر الشيطان الذي أمركم أن تقولوا على الله مالا تعلمون، وعصيتم أمر الرحمن الذي أمركم وحرّم عليكم أن تقولوا على الله مالا تعلمون، فأعرضتم عن أمر الرحمن واتبعتُم أمر الشيطان، وفسرتُم القرآن من ذات أنفُسِكُم بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً، ولذلك اتبعتم مُتشابهه وأعرضتم عن مُحكمه الذي لا يحتاج لتأويل وهو الحقّ المُحكم من ربّكم.

ولكن في قلوبكم زيغٌ عن الحقّ الأبلج في الآيات المحكمات، وأمركم الله أن تتبعوا آيات الكتاب المحكمات البيّنات لِعالمكُم و جاهِلكُم، وأما الآيات المتشابهات فلم يأمُركم الله إلا بالإيمان بها فقط فتردون علم تأويلها للذي لا يعلم بتأويل المتشابه سواه الله ربّ العالمين، ويُعلّم بِهنَّ من يشاء من عباده فبالله عليكم ألم نحاجكم بِالآيات المحكمات ولكِنكُم تذروها وراء ظُهوركم ثم تحاجوني بالآيات المتشابهات ومن ثم آتيكم بتأويلها الحقّ فأخرس ألسنتكُم ومن ثم تصمتون يا معشر علماء الأمَّة الذين حاوروني كثيرٌ منكم حتى إذا وجدوا أني هيمنت عليهم بالآيات المحكمات ثم هيمنت عليهم بسلطان علم المتشابه من القرآن فإذا هم يصمتون فيقولون فهل هذا هو المهديّ المنتظَر أم شيطانٌ أشر؟ ولا يزالون في ريبهم يترددون كمثل الكافرين حتى يرون العذاب الأليم .

ولكن الحمد لله الذي جعل من أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في ذات البشر، وهي عقولهم ، ولكنهم عصوا عقولهم التي لا تعمى، وذلك لأن سبب صمت علماء المسلمين هي أن عقولهم لا تخالف لدعوة المهديّ المنتظَر وتقول لهم إنكم أنتم الظالِمون، ولكنهم لا يوقنون بحكم عقولِهم بينهم وبين المهديّ المنتظَر كما لم يوقن قوم إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام بحكم الطرف الثالث الذي حكم بين رسول الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام وبين قومه، غير أن نبيّ الله إبراهيم لم يعلم بهذا الحكم الحقّ ولكن قومه علموا بالحكم بينهم وبين إبراهيم ولكنهم لم يستجيبوا للحكم الحقّ.

و لربّما يودّ أحد علماء الأمَّة أن يقاطعني فيقول ومن هم هؤلاء الحكام (العقول) الذين حكموا بين رسول الله إبراهيم وقومه؟ ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول:
    {فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أنتم الظَّالِمُونَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:64]

فانظر أيّها العالم من هم الذين حكموا بين رسول الله إبراهيم وقومه، وقالوا لقوم إبراهيم: {فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أنتم الظَّالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، وسوف تجد أن هذا الحُكم الحقّ صدر من عقول قوم إبراهيم فتوى إلى أنفُسِهمْ حين رجعوا إلى أنفُسِهمْ بالتفكير، فقالت عقولهم لأنفسِهمْ إنكم أنتم الظالمون، وكلّ واحدٍ من قوم إبراهيم تلقى الفتوى من عقله حين جعلهم إبراهيم يتفكرون بعقولهم وقال:
    {وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ رُ‌شْدَهُ مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا بِهِ عَالِمِينَ ﴿٥١﴾ إِذْ قَالَ لِأَبِيهِ وَقَوْمِهِ مَا هَـٰذِهِ التَّمَاثِيلُ الَّتِي أنتم لَهَا عَاكِفُونَ ﴿٥٢﴾ قَالُوا وَجَدْنَا آبَاءَنَا لَهَا عَابِدِينَ ﴿٥٣﴾ قَالَ لَقَدْ كُنتُمْ أنتم وَآبَاؤُكُمْ فِي ضَلَالٍ مبين ﴿٥٤﴾ قَالُوا أَجِئْتَنَا بالحقّ أَمْ أَنتَ مِنَ اللَّاعِبِينَ ﴿٥٥﴾ قَالَ بَل ربّكم رَ‌بُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرض الَّذِي فَطَرَ‌هُنَّ وَأَنَا عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُم مِّنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾ وَتَاللَّـهِ لَأَكِيدَنَّ أَصْنَامَكُم بَعْدَ أَن تُوَلُّوا مُدْبِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٥٧﴾فَجَعَلَهُمْ جُذَاذًا إِلَّا كَبِيرً‌ا لَّهُمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِ يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ قَالُوا مَن فَعَلَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا إنّه لَمِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٥٩﴾ قَالُوا سَمِعْنَا فَتًى يَذْكُرُ‌هُمْ يُقَالُ له إِبْرَ‌اهِيمُ ﴿٦٠﴾ قَالُوا فَأْتُوا بِهِ عَلَىٰ أَعْيُنِ النّاس لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْهَدُونَ ﴿٦١﴾ قَالُوا أَأَنتَ فَعَلْتَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا يَا إِبْرَ‌اهِيمُ ﴿٦٢﴾ قَالَ بَلْ فَعَلَهُ كَبِيرُ‌هُمْ هَـٰذَا فَاسْأَلُوهُمْ إِن كَانُوا يَنطِقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ فَرَ‌جَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أنتم الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾ ثُمَّ نُكِسُوا عَلَىٰ رُ‌ءُوسِهِمْ لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ يَنطِقُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾ قَالَ أَفَتَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا يَنفَعُكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَضُرُّ‌كُمْ ﴿٦٦﴾ أُفٍّ لَّكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٦٧﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى {فَرَجَعُوا إِلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أنتم الظَّالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، أي أنهم رجعوا إلى أنفُسِهمْ بالتفكير ثم جاءتهم الفتوى من عقولهم إلى أنفُسِهمْ {فَرَجَعُوا إِلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أنتم الظَّالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.
    وذلك لأن الأبصار هي حقاً لا تعمى عن الحقّ ولكن ليس لها سلطان على الإنسان، ولكنها مستشارٌ أمينٌ لا يخون صاحبه ولا ربّه أبداً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَإِنَّهَا لاَ تَعْمَى الأَبْصَارُ وَلَكِنْ تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الحج:46]

فانظروا إلى عقول قوم إبراهيم المجرمين فهل عميت عقولهِم عن الحقّ؟ كلا وربي، إنها أفتتهم أنهم هم الظّالِمُونَ والحق مع رسول الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى {فَرَجَعُوا إِلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أنتم الظَّالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم. فَمِنهُم الذين قالوا: {إِنَّكُمْ أنتم الظَّالِمُونَ} ألا وإنها عقول قوم إبراهيم حين رجعوا إلى أنفُسِهمْ بالتفكير برهةً في شأن الأصنام فأفتتهُم عقولهم بالحقّ، ولكنهم لم يتبعوا عقولهم بسبب عدم يقينهم بفتوى عقولهم وقالوا إن آباءهم هم أعلم وأحكم فنحن على آثارهم مهتدون، فلم يتبعوا فتوى عقولهم كما لم يتبع كثيرٌ من المسلمين ممن أظهرهم الله على بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني فرضخت عقولهم ولكنهم رفضوا فتوى عقولهم وقالوا: "أرجلٌ واحد منا نتبعه ونذر كثيراً من الأئمة وعلماء الأمَّة هيهات هيهات؟". ألا لعنة الله على من أعرض عن كتاب الله بعدما تبين له الحقّ من ربّه، فانظروا لقول نبيّ الله إبراهيم لقومه:
    {فَرَ‌جَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أنتم الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾ ثُمَّ نُكِسُوا عَلَىٰ رُ‌ءُوسِهِمْ لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ يَنطِقُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾ قَالَ أَفَتَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا يَنفَعُكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَضُرُّ‌كُمْ ﴿٦٦﴾ أُفٍّ لَّكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ﴿٦٧﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]

وقوله {أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ﴿٦٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم ، وكذلك المهديّ المنتظَر يقول: ذروا ما وجدتم عليه أسلافكم واتبعوني أهدكم صراطاً مستقيماً وإياكم أن تتبعوني في شيء يخالف للعقل والمنطق فترفضه عقولكم، وهيهات هيهات فهل حجّة الله عليكم إلا العقل والمنطق {أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ﴿٦٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ألقى الشيطان فى أمنيتــــه..

قصة أبو الأنبياء إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والتسليم.

ألقى الشيطان فى أمنية رسول الله إبراهيم - عليه الصلاة والسلام وآله - الباحثُ عن الحقّ الذي لم يقتنع بعبادة الأصنام ويرى أنهم لا ينفعون ولا يضرون، ومن ثم تفكر في خلق السموات والأرض وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَ‌اهِيمُ لِأَبِيهِ آزَرَ‌ أَتَتَّخِذُ أَصْنَامًا آلِهَةً إِنِّي أَرَ‌اكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مبين ﴿٧٤﴾ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُرِ‌ي إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ مَلَكُوتَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرض وَلِيَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُوقِنِينَ ﴿٧٥﴾ فَلَمَّا جَنَّ عَلَيْهِ اللَّيْلُ رَ‌أَىٰ كَوْكَبًا قَالَ هَـٰذَا ربّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَا أُحِبُّ الْآفِلِينَ ﴿٧٦﴾ فَلَمَّا رَ‌أَى الْقَمَرَ‌ بَازِغًا قَالَ هَـٰذَا ربّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَئِن لَّمْ يَهْدِنِي ربّي لَأَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿٧٧﴾ فَلَمَّا رَ‌أَى الشَّمْسَ بَازِغَةً قَالَ هَـٰذَا ربّي هَـٰذَا أَكْبَرُ‌ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَتْ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي بَرِ‌يءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِ‌كُونَ ﴿٧٨﴾}
    [الأنعام]

ويا معشر أولي الألباب الذين يتدبرون الكتاب، تدبروا قول إبراهيم {قَالَ لَئِن لَّمْ يَهْدِنِي ربّي لَأَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿٧٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم، وذلك هو التمني لاتباع الحقّ ولا يريد غير الحقّ وهذا هو البيان لشطر من الآية في قوله تعالى:
    {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ مِن رَّسُولٍ وَلَا نَبِيٍّ إِلَّا إِذَا تَمَنَّى}
    صدق الله العظيم [الحج:52]

ومن ثم يهديه الله الحقّ إلى الحقّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا}
    صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:69]

ومن ثم نأتي لبيان قوله تعالى {أَلْقَى الشَّيْطَانُ فِي أُمْنِيَّتِهِ}، وذلك يأتي من بعد أن يهديه الله إلى الحقّ ويستخلصه لنفسه ويبعثه إلى النّاس رسولاً حتى إذا علم الله أن نبيه صار يعتقد في نفسه أنه لا ولن يشك في الحقّ الذي علمه الله به أبداً ونسي أن قلبه بيد ربّه يصرفه كيف يشاء ونسي أن الله يحول بين المرء وقلبه وأراد الله أن يُعلمهم درساً في العقيدة في علم الهدى فمن ثم يُلقي الشيطان في نفسه شكاً في الحقّ الذي قد صار يدعو النّاس إليه، ومن ثم يُحكم الله له آياته فيبيّنها له فيعلم أنه على الحقّ المبين ويطهِّر الله قلبه من الشكّ تطهيراً.

ونأتي الآن للبيان لقول الله تعالى: {أَلْقَى الشَّيْطَانُ فِي أُمْنِيَّتِهِ} صدق الله العظيم، أي ألقى الشيطان في أمنيته شكاً من بعد أن تحققت أمنيته وهداه الله إلى الحقّ.

فنعود لقصة رسول الله إبراهيم هل حدث له هذا من بعد أن اجتهد اجتهاداً فكرياً وبحث عن الحقّ وهداه الله إليه واستخلصه لنفسه وجعله للناس إماماً ورسول الله إليهم وصار يدعوهم إلى الحقّ ومن ثم ألقى الشيطان في أمنيته الشكّ ومن ثم حكم الله له آياته وطهر قلبه مما ألقاه الشيطان. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ أَرِنِي كَيْفَ تُحْيِ الْمَوْتَى قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِنْ قَالَ بَلَى وَلَكِنْ لِيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي قَالَ فَخُذْ أَرْبَعَةً مِنَ الطَّيْرِ فَصُرْهُنَّ إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ اجْعَلْ عَلَى كُلِّ جَبَلٍ مِنْهُنَّ جُزْءًا ثُمَّ ادْعُهُنَّ يَأْتِينَكَ سَعْيًا وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ}
    [البقرة:260]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار، وجميع أنصار الله في الأولين وفي الآخرين إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..

ويا أحبتي الباحثين عن الحقّ، حقيق لا يفتيكم المهديّ المنتظَر إلا بالحقّ من محكم الذكر، فأمّا تسمية الكواكب فيطلق بشكل عام على الكواكب المضيئة والمنيرة فجميعها كواكب سواء يكون الكوكب سراجاً وهاجاً أو كوكباً منيراً كالقمر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {تَبَارَ‌كَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ فِي السَّمَاءِ بُرُ‌وجًا وَجَعَلَ فِيهَا سِرَ‌اجًا وَقَمَرً‌ا مُّنِيرً‌ا ﴿٦١﴾ وَهُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ‌ خِلْفَةً لِّمَنْ أَرَ‌ادَ أَن يَذَّكَّرَ‌ أَوْ أَرَ‌ادَ شُكُورً‌ا﴿٦٢﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان]

وأجد في كتاب الله أن اسم الكواكب يطلق بشكل عام على الكواكب المضيئة والمنيرة ألم يقل الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّا زَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِزِينَةٍ الْكَوَاكِبِ ﴿٦﴾ وَحِفْظًا مِّن كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ مَّارِ‌دٍ ﴿٧﴾ لَّا يَسَّمَّعُونَ إِلَى الْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ وَيُقْذَفُونَ مِن كُلِّ جَانِبٍ ﴿٨﴾ دُحُورً‌ا وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ وَاصِبٌ﴿٩﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الصافات]

فماهي الكواكب المقصودة في هذه الآية؟ وتجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَقَدْ زَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِمَصَابِيحَ وَجَعَلْنَاهَا رُجُومًا لِلشَّيَاطِينِ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لَهُمْ عَذَابَ السَّعِيرِ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الملك:5]

وكذلك أجد في الكتاب أن الله يُطلق اسم النّجوم على الكواكب بشكل عام المضيئة والمنيرة، فما هي النّجوم التي نظر إليها إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام بنظرة المتدبر والمتفكر حين جنَّ عليه الليل؟ وتجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى:
    {فَلَمَّا جَنَّ عَلَيْهِ اللَّيْلُ رَ‌أَىٰ كَوْكَبًا قَالَ هَـٰذَا ربّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَا أُحِبُّ الْآفِلِينَ ﴿٧٦﴾ فَلَمَّا رَ‌أَى الْقَمَرَ‌ بَازِغًا قَالَ هَـٰذَا ربّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَئِن لَّمْ يَهْدِنِي ربّي لَأَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿٧٧﴾ فَلَمَّا رَ‌أَى الشَّمْسَ بَازِغَةً قَالَ هَـٰذَا ربّي هَـٰذَا أَكْبَرُ‌ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَتْ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي بَرِ‌يءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِ‌كُونَ﴿٧٨﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]

كون نبيّ الله إبراهيم نظر إلى الكواكب المضيئة والمنيرة بشكل عام، فشاهد أحد الأراضين السبع من بعد أرضنا. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُرِ‌ي إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ مَلَكُوتَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرض وَلِيَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُوقِنِينَ ﴿٧٥﴾ فَلَمَّا جَنَّ عَلَيْهِ اللَّيْلُ رَ‌أَىٰ كَوْكَبًا قَالَ هَـٰذَا ربّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَا أُحِبُّ الْآفِلِينَ﴿٧٦﴾}

إذاً الكوكب الذي شاهده هو أحد ملكوت الأرض، وهو كوكب أحد الأراضين السبع من بعد أرضنا الأم، كون الأراضين السبع هي كواكبٌ معلقةٌ في الفضاء من بعد أرضنا. لذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُرِ‌ي إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ مَلَكُوتَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ} صدق الله العظيم

إذاً الكوكب الذي شاهده خليل الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام هو أحد ملكوت الأرض السبعة، شاهده عند الغروب في ميقات المغرب، فلما أفل وغاب قال {لَا أُحِبُّ الْآفِلِينَ}، ومن ثم نظر إلى القمر بازغاً بالشرق وكانت ليلة النّصف من الشهر ليلة التفكر والتدبر في ملكوت السماوات والأرض، ومن ثم تفكر في القمر وقال: "بل سوف اتخذه إلهي كونه أكبر من ذلك الكوكب الذي أفل قبل قليل"، واستمر إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام طيلة تلك الليلة ليلة النّصف من الشهر وهو ينظر إلى القمر البدر، وهو كان على فراشه بالعراء المكشوف وساهر المنام من استمرار التفكر بحثاً عن الحقّ، حتى إذا غرب القمر عن ناظريه عند ميقات نداء صلاة الفجر ولم يطمئن قلبه لعبادة القمر ومن ثم أصابه السقم النّفسي كونه لم يطمئن قلبه لعبادة الكواكب وهو يريد أن يعبد الحقّ، وبما أنه يريد من ربّه أن يهديه إلى الحقّ بعد أن أصابة السقم النّفسي وهو يبحث عن الحقّ وكان ينظر إلى القمر البدر طيلة الليلة حتى الفجر، فلما أفل وغرب عن ناظريه عند صلاة الفجر وهو لم يتوصل إلى الحقيقة بعد، ولذلك قال:
    {لَئِنْ لَمْ يَهْدِنِي ربّي لَأَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:77]

ومن ثم أشرقت الشمس، فنظر إليها نظرة التدبر والتفكر فقال: {قَالَ هَذَا ربّي هَذَا أَكْبَرُ}، حتى إذا غربت جاءه الهدى بعد مضي 24 ساعة من صلاة المغرب إلى صلاة المغرب؛ يوماً كاملاً، و بعد انقضاء نهار تلك الليلة ومن ثم هدى الله قلبه إلى ربّه الحقّ الذي فطر السماوات والأرض. وقال الله تعالى:
    {فَلَمَّا رَ‌أَى الشَّمْسَ بَازِغَةً قَالَ هَـٰذَا ربّي هَـٰذَا أَكْبَرُ‌ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَتْ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي بَرِ‌يءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِ‌كُونَ ﴿٧٨﴾ إِنِّي وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي فَطَرَ‌ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرض حَنِيفًا وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِ‌كِينَ ﴿٧٩﴾}

ونستنبط من ذلك أحكاماً وتسمياتٍ فمن الأحكام أن الله يهدي الباحث عن الحقّ إلى الحقّ. تصديقاً لوعده الحق:
    {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت]

ونستنبط بدء اليوم أنه من المغرب إلى المغرب، كونه استمر في التفكر والتدبر منذ أن جنَّ عليه الليل عند صلاة المغرب إلى أن غربت شمس تلك الليلة بعد انقضاء النّهار، وبما أنه مضت 24 ساعة متواصلة وخليل الله إبراهيم يبحث عن الحقّ ومُصرٌّ بين يدي ربّه وهو لم ينمْ الليل ولا النّهار، ويريد من ربّه أن يهديه إلى الحقّ، ومن ثم هداه الله إلى الحقّ وأن الأحق بالعبادة هو الذي فطر السماوات والأرض والشمس والقمر.

ولذلك قال نبيّ الله إبراهيم:
    {قَالَ بَل ربّكم رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأرض الَّذِي فَطَرَهُنَّ وَأَنَا عَلَى ذَلِكُم مِّنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:56]

وكذلك نستنبط أن اسم النّجوم يطلق على الكواكب المضيئة والكواكب المنيرة. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {فَنَظَرَ‌ نَظْرَ‌ةً فِي النّجوم ﴿٨٨﴾ فَقَالَ إِنِّي سَقِيمٌ ﴿٨٩﴾}

وما يقصد إبراهيم بقوله إني سقيم؟ وإنما يقصد أنه متألمٌ نفسياً، كونه يريد أن يعبد الحقّ وليس الباطل، وتجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب:
    {قَالَ لَئِنْ لَمْ يَهْدِنِي ربّي لَأَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:77]

ولكن بعد النظرة إلى النّجوم وكيف أفلت لم يقتنع بعبادتها من دون الله، ومن ثم جاءه الهدى واصطفاه الله رسولاً لقومه فحاجوه. وقال الله تعالى:
    {فَنَظَرَ‌ نَظْرَ‌ةً فِي النّجوم ﴿٨٨﴾ فَقَالَ إِنِّي سَقِيمٌ ﴿٨٩﴾ فَتَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ مُدْبِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٩٠﴾ فَرَ‌اغَ إِلَىٰ آلِهَتِهِمْ فَقَالَ أَلَا تَأْكُلُونَ ﴿٩١﴾ مَا لَكُمْ لَا تَنطِقُونَ ﴿٩٢﴾ فَرَ‌اغَ عَلَيْهِمْ ضَرْ‌بًا بِالْيَمِينِ ﴿٩٣﴾ فَأَقْبَلُوا إِلَيْهِ يَزِفُّونَ ﴿٩٤﴾ قَالَ أَتَعْبُدُونَ مَا تَنْحِتُونَ ﴿٩٥﴾ وَاللَّـهُ خَلَقَكُمْ وَمَا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٩٦﴾ قَالُوا ابْنُوا له بُنْيَانًا فَأَلْقُوهُ فِي الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٩٧﴾ فَأَرَ‌ادُوا بِهِ كَيْدًا فَجَعَلْنَاهُمُ الْأَسْفَلِينَ ﴿٩٨﴾}

وإنما جاء في هذه الآيات خبرٌ مختصر عن قصة خليل الله إبراهيم كونه سبق تفصيل قصته من قبل، ولذلك جاءت القصة باختصار في هذا الموضع من البداية حين كان باحثاً عن الحقّ حتى هداه الله إلى الحقّ واصطفاه رسولاً لقومه فكذبوه ودمر أصنامهم فألقوه في نار الجحيم ونصره الله وأنجاه من مكرهم، وكل هذه الأخبار المختصرة عن قصة خليل الله إبراهيم في قول الله تعالى:
    {فَنَظَرَ‌ نَظْرَ‌ةً فِي النّجوم ﴿٨٨﴾ فَقَالَ إِنِّي سَقِيمٌ ﴿٨٩﴾ فَتَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ مُدْبِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٩٠﴾ فَرَ‌اغَ إِلَىٰ آلِهَتِهِمْ فَقَالَ أَلَا تَأْكُلُونَ ﴿٩١﴾ مَا لَكُمْ لَا تَنطِقُونَ ﴿٩٢﴾ فَرَ‌اغَ عَلَيْهِمْ ضَرْ‌بًا بِالْيَمِينِ ﴿٩٣﴾ فَأَقْبَلُوا إِلَيْهِ يَزِفُّونَ ﴿٩٤﴾ قَالَ أَتَعْبُدُونَ مَا تَنْحِتُونَ ﴿٩٥﴾ وَاللَّـهُ خَلَقَكُمْ وَمَا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٩٦﴾ قَالُوا ابْنُوا له بُنْيَانًا فَأَلْقُوهُ فِي الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٩٧﴾ فَأَرَ‌ادُوا بِهِ كَيْدًا فَجَعَلْنَاهُمُ الْأَسْفَلِينَ ﴿٩٨﴾}

فكم أدهشني قول المفسرين أن إبراهيم قال لقومه إني سقيمٌ أي مريضٌ بمرض معديٍّ حتى يهربوا عنه! ويا عجبي من فتواهم!! وما علاقة النّجوم بالمرض لو كنتم صادقين؟ ومن ثم نردّ عليهم بالحقّ ونقول: بل خليل الله إبراهيم توعد قومه أن يكيد لأصنامهم بعد أن يتولَّوا عنه فيذهبوا من المعبد التي نصبوا فيها آلهتهم، ولم يكذب عليهم كما تزعمون أنه كذب عليهم أنه مريض بمرض معديٍّ ليهرب منه قومه؛ بل أعلن الحرب على آلهتهم بين أيديهم، ولكن قومه خوّفوه من بطش آلهتهم به لو يمسسها بسوءٍ. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {وَحَاجَّهُ قَوْمُهُ قَالَ أَتُحَاجُّونِّي فِي اللَّهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانِ وَلَا أَخَافُ مَا تُشْرِكُونَ بِهِ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:80]

إذاً إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام توعد قومه أن يكيد لأصنامهم جهاراً نهاراً بعد أن يولَّوا مدبرين عنها من المعبد، ولكنهم تحدّوه ببطش آلتهم، ولذلك قال خليل الله إبراهيم {وَلَا أَخَافُ مَا تُشْرِكُونَ بِهِ} صدق الله العظيم .

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..

سلام الله عليكم أحبتي في الله، إني أراكم فسَّرتم ضحك زوجة نبيّ الله إبراهيم أنه بسبب التعجب من قول الملائكة بالبشرى بالذريّة، ولكن يا أحبتي في الله إن كنّا وجدنا أن الضحك قبل البشرى بالذريّة فصدقَ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في بيانه عن سبب الضحك ولم تصيبوا البيان الحقّ عن سبب الضحك، وإن وجدنا أن الضحك حدث من بعد البشرى فالحقّ معكم، وإلى الحكم من محكم كتاب الله. قال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْ رُسُلُنَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ بِالْبُشْرَىٰ قَالُوا سَلَامًا قَالَ سَلَامٌ فَمَا لَبِثَ أَن جَاءَ بِعِجْلٍ حَنِيذٍ ﴿٦٩﴾فَلَمَّا رَأَىٰ أَيْدِيَهُمْ لَا تَصِلُ إِلَيْهِ نَكِرَهُمْ وَأَوْجَسَ مِنْهُمْ خِيفَةً قَالُوا لَا تَخَفْ إِنَّا أُرْسِلْنَا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِ لُوطٍ ﴿٧٠﴾وَامْرَأَتُهُ قَائِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنَاهَا بِإِسْحَاقَ وَمِن وَرَاءِ إِسْحَاقَ يَعْقُوبَ ﴿٧١﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [هود]

وإلى الحكم مرّة أخرى. قال الله تعالى:
    {فَلَمَّا رَأَىٰ أَيْدِيَهُمْ لَا تَصِلُ إِلَيْهِ نَكِرَهُمْ وَأَوْجَسَ مِنْهُمْ خِيفَةً قَالُوا لَا تَخَفْ إِنَّا أُرْسِلْنَا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِ لُوطٍ ﴿٧٠﴾وَامْرَأَتُهُ قَائِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنَاهَا بِإِسْحَاقَ وَمِن وَرَاءِ إِسْحَاقَ يَعْقُوبَ ﴿٧١﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [هود]

إذاً البشرى بالذريّة لها لم يأتِ إلا من بعد الضحك. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْ رُسُلُنَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ بِالْبُشْرَىٰ قَالُوا سَلَامًا قَالَ سَلَامٌ فَمَا لَبِثَ أَن جَاءَ بِعِجْلٍ حَنِيذٍ ﴿٦٩﴾فَلَمَّا رَأَىٰ أَيْدِيَهُمْ لَا تَصِلُ إِلَيْهِ نَكِرَهُمْ وَأَوْجَسَ مِنْهُمْ خِيفَةً قَالُوا لَا تَخَفْ إِنَّا أُرْسِلْنَا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِ لُوطٍ ﴿٧٠﴾وَامْرَأَتُهُ قَائِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنَاهَا بِإِسْحَاقَ وَمِن وَرَاءِ إِسْحَاقَ يَعْقُوبَ ﴿٧١﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [هود]

إذاً الضحك هو حدث من قبل أن يبشِّروها بالذريّة أحبتي في الله، وتبيّن لكم إنّ سبب ضحكِها أنّه حقاً كان بسبب موقفِ الرّوعِ الذي حدث لزوجها إبراهيم عليهم الصلاة والسلام كما سبق وأن فصّلنا في بيانٍ قبل هذا عن سببِ ضحكِ زوجة نبيّ الله إبراهيم. وما يلي البيان الذي كتبناه بعنوان:

إنّ الموقف الذي حدث لنبيّ الله إبراهيم مع ضيفه الذين لا يأكلون شبيهٌ بمواقف الكاميرا الخفيّة
    وذلك ما أضحك زوجة إبراهيم عليهم الصلاة والسلام..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله وآلهم الطيبين وجميع المسلمين التابعين لهم بإحسان إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

سلام الله عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبتي في الله الباحثين عن الحقّ وأحبتي الأنصار المكرمين، إني أراكم تتجادلون عن السبب لضحك زوجة إبراهيم عليهم الصلاة والسلام وآلهم المكرمين، ومن ثمّ نفتيكم عن سبب ضحكها عليها الصلاة والسلام، ألا وإنّ سبب ضحكها هو من الموقف الذي حدث لزوجها إبراهيم عليهم الصلاة والسلام لكونه ناله الفزع من ضيفه الذين لا يأكلون، وخافت بادئ الأمر على زوجِها ونفسِها من ضيفه الذين لم يأكلوا وكأنهم نَوَوا الشرّ، حتى إذا تبيّن لها ولزوجها أنهم ضيفٌ مكرمون لا يأكلون الطعام فذهب عنها الرّوع وعن زوجها ومن ثم ضحكت من الموقف الذي حدث لزوجها مع ضيفه المكرمين.

وهذا من طبع البشر أي الضحك في بعض المواقف كمثل أن يفزع أحدكم من شيء ولم يُحدث له مكروه فتجد من حوله يضحكون من الموقف الذي حدث له، وعلى سبيل المثال أحداث الكاميرا الخفيّة فتجدون أنفسكم تضحكون من ذلك الذي حدث له موقفٌ أفزعه برغم أنه موقفُ الكاميرا الخفيّة وليس حقيقة ولم يحدث له مكروه، ولكن الذي حدث له الموقف كان يتصور الأمر حقيقة. وكذلك الموقف الذي حدث لخليل الله إبراهيم فما أشبهه بمواقف الكاميرا الخفيّة برغم أن ضيوفه لم يعدّوا له موقفَ الكاميرا الخفيّة، ولكن إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام لم يسأل ضيوفه من أي البلاد ومن أي قبيلةٍ كونه يريد أن يكرمهم لوجه الله لا لكونهم من قبيلة آل فلان، ولم يكُن يعلم الضيفُ أنّه ذبح لهم عجلاً كونهم لم يخرجوا من مضافهم الذي أنزلهم فيه خليل الله إبراهيم وذلك من أدب الضيافة، فلزموا أماكنهم في مضافهم الذي أنزلهم فيه خليل الله إبراهيم عليه وعليهم الصلاة، ومكثوا منتظرين في أماكنهم لم يغادروها قدر ساعات من الوقت، وذلك من آداب الضيف أن يمكث في مكانه فلا يخرج إلا لقضاء الحاجة بإذن المضيف، وذلك حتى لا يطَّلع على عورات نساء المُضيف الذي أكرمه بالضيافة خصوصاً في منازل بدو البوادي، ولذلك مكثوا في أماكنهم ولم يخرجوا بحثاً عن إبراهيم حين تأخر عليهم صلى الله عليه وعليهم وآل إبراهيم المكرمين وجميع المسلمين، حتى دخل عليهم إبراهيم وزوجته - عليهم الصلاة والسلام - بعجلٍ حنيذٍ وقد استغرق وقتاً في ذبحه وسلخه وطبخه حنيذاً، حتى إذا تفاجأوا بأن إبراهيم قد أحضر لهم عجلاً حنيذاً فوضعه بين أيديهم وقال لهم: تفضلوا وسمُّوا بالله وكلوا منه حلالاً طيباً. وقال الله تعالى:
    {فَلَمَّا رَأَىٰ أَيْدِيَهُمْ لَا تَصِلُ إِلَيْهِ نَكِرَهُمْ وَأَوْجَسَ مِنْهُمْ خِيفَةً قَالُوا لَا تَخَفْ إِنَّا أُرْسِلْنَا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِ لُوطٍ ﴿٧٠﴾وَامْرَأَتُهُ قَائِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنَاهَا بِإِسْحَاقَ وَمِن وَرَاءِ إِسْحَاقَ يَعْقُوبَ ﴿٧١﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [هود]

وإنما ضحكت من الموقف بعد أن ذهب الرَّوع عن زوجها وليس بضحك القهقهة بل تبسمت ضاحكةً من زوجها، ولم تكن متبرِّجةً زوجةَ نبيّ الله إبراهيم بل أقبلت في صرة تحمل مع نبيّ الله إبراهيم العجل في إناءٍ واسعٍ، والصَّرّة هو الثوب الذي يصرّ الرؤية عن جسدها، وأما وجهها فكانت كاشفةً وجهها، وحين سمعت البشرى من الملائكة إلى خليل الله إبراهيم بالذريّة استحيت فوضعت يديها على وجهها من الحياء فقالت:
    {قَالَتْ يَا وَيْلَتَىٰ أَأَلِدُ وَأَنَا عَجُوزٌ وَهَـٰذَا بَعْلِي شَيْخًا إِنَّ هَـٰذَا لَشَيْءٌ عَجِيبٌ ﴿٧٢﴾قَالُوا أَتَعْجَبِينَ مِنْ أَمْرِ اللَّـهِ رَحْمَتُ اللَّـهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ إِنَّهُ حَمِيدٌ مَّجِيدٌ ﴿٧٣﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [هود]

ووذلك هو البيان لبعض ما جاء في قول الله تعالى:
    صدق الله العظيم [هود]

وربّما يودّ أحد الذين جادلوا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من الذين أفتوا بتبرج وجّه المرأة أن يقول: "الآن نطقت بالحقّ في تبرج وجّه المرأة ألم نقل لك يا ناصر محمد إنّ كشف الوجه والأقدام ليس للمحارم فقط بل كذلك للأجانب؟". ومن ثمّ يقيم عليهم الحجّة بالحقّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: لقد أذن الله للمرأة القاعد من الحيض أن تضع جلبابها فتكتفي بالثوب الذي يغطي عورة جسدها إلا وجهها وكفيها وقدميها فأحلّ الله لها أن تكشفهم أمام الأجانب بشرط أن لا تكون متبرِّجة بزينة كالبودرة والكحل وما شابهها مما تتزين به المرأة، أو من لبس الحليّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَ الْقَوَاعِدُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ اللاتِي لا يَرْجُونَ نِكَاحًا فَلَيْسَ عَلَيْهِنَّ جُنَاحٌ أَنْ يَضَعْنَ ثِيَابَهُنَّ غَيْرَ مُتَبَرِّجَاتٍ بِزِينَةٍ}
    صدق الله العظيم [النور:60]

وكذلك الضحك يأتي في المواقف التي فيها الفزع على الآخرين بعد العلم أنه لن يصيب الذي فزع مكروه، مثال موقف النّمل الذي فزع من سليمان وجنوده أن يحطمنّهم بأرجلهم وخيولهم وهم لا يشعرون، ولذلك أمرت ملكة النّمل جيوشها بالهرب إلى جحورهم تحت الأرض حتى لا يحطِّمنَّهم سليمان وجنوده وهم لا يشعرون عليهم الصلاة والسلام من صلح منهم. وقال الله تعالى:
    {حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَتَوْا عَلَىٰ وَادِ النَّمْلِ قَالَتْ نَمْلَةٌ يَا أيّها النَّمْلُ ادْخُلُوا مَسَاكِنَكُمْ لَا يَحْطِمَنَّكُمْ سُلَيْمَانُ وَجُنُودُهُ وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ﴿١٨﴾فَتَبَسَّمَ ضَاحِكًا مِّن قَوْلِهَا﴿١٩﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [النمل]

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

ويا معشر المفسرين من أصحاب كتب التّفسير لكلام الله، لماذا تقولون على الله مالا تعلمون أنه الحقّ لا شك ولا ريب أفلا تتقون؟ وأما معشر الباحثين فلهم الحقّ أن يبحثوا ويتفكروا في كلام الله في آياته البينات ويتوقعوا بيانها وما يقصده الله من كلامه، وأهم شيء أن لا يفتوا بها من قبل أن يجدوا البرهان المبين لبيانها المفصل في الكتاب، ولا خوف عليكم أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار فمن وراءكم إمامٌ مصطفى لكم من ربّ العالمين يأتيكم بالبيان الحقّ وأحسن تفسيراً، غير أني أحذركم أن لا تأخذ أحدكم العزة بالإثم بعدما تبين له الحقّ فيصر على ماتوصل إليه بفكره بغير سلطانٍ من الرحمن في محكم القرآن؛ بل أطيعوا واتبعوا الحقّ وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال.

الامام ناصر محمد اليماني..
    ll --نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أن محمد رسول الله ونشهدُ أن الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير--ll

2. افتراضي

Assalaam Alaikum,
    May Allah's peace and blessings be upon the prophets and their families, Imam Mahdi and all the muslims. JazakAllah brother and all the other brothers/sisters on the forum for taking the time to translate the Imam Mahdi's statements.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 15-04-2017, 11:02 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 16-01-2016, 11:00 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-11-2013, 06:09 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك