31 - 08 - 2005 مـ
09:42 مساءً
_________

رؤية للإمام المهدي عَرِفَ بها الإمام علي بن أبي طالب عليهم أفضل الصلاة والتسليم..

بسم الرحمن الرحيم

أخي السائل، إنك تريد أن تعلم كيف عرفت بأن الذي على يسار محمدٍ رسول الله أنه الإمام علي بن أبي طالب عليهم أفضل الصلاة والتسليم، وذلك بأني عرفت الإمام علي في رؤيةٍ سابقةٍ وإليكم نصها:

لقد رأيت والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ بأني في غرفةٍ وإذا أنا في وسط دائرةٍ من الرجال لا أعرفهم، وأظنّ أنّ عددهم عشرة، غير أنني لم أعدّهم، غير أنني قدرتهم كذلك، وكانوا يحيطون بي بشكلٍ دائريٍّ برقم خمسة وأنا كنت في مركز الدائرة، فنظرت إلى وجوههم فرأيتهم كلهم شباباً أو أغلبهم، غير أني لم أعرف أحداً منهم، ومن ثم سألتهم فقلت لهم: دلوني على الإمام علي بن أبي طالب. فقال أحدهم وهو الذي أمام وجهي وكنت ناظراً إليه ومتأكداً من شبابه، فأجابني قائلاً: ذلك هو الإمام علي. وكان الإمام علي خارجَ الدائرة.
وبعد أن أجابني ذلك الرجل الوسيم فتح لي الطريق فتزحزح من مكانه من الدائرة حتى أستطيع المضي إلى الإمام علي، ومن ثم انطلقت نحو الإمام علي، ومن ثم مسكتهُ من يده اليسرى. والشيء العجيب بأني مسكته بيداي الاثنتين! بل الأعجب من ذلك بأني كنت قصيراً إلى جانبه
رغم أنه كان ماداً يده اليسرى بشكلٍ رأسيٍّ محاذياً بها فخذه ولم يكن طولي إلا إلى مستوى كفه!!
ونظرت إلى ظهر كفه التي كانت أمام وجهي ومستوى طولي فرأيت لونها سمراء فعلمت أنّ الإمام عليٌّ لونه أسمر، غير أني لم أنظرإلى وجهه بل كنت ناظراً إلى كفِّه، ومن ثم قلت له: دلّني على محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم. ومن ثم أخذني الإمام علي وأنا لم أزل ماسكه بيده اليسرى إلى جنب عمودٍ كان متوسط الغرفة أعمدة المساجد، وكان محمد رسول الله جالساً بجانب هذا العمود ومسنداً ظهره إلى العمود، ومن ثم جثمت على رسول الله فجعلت وجهي في عنقه فقبّلته عدّة قبلات متتابعةٍ، ومن ثم نهضت قائماً جنب الإمام علي وإذا نحن سواءٌ في الطول! ومن ثم جلست أمام رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ودار بيننا حديثٌ، ومن ثم اختبرني اختباراً علمياً عقائدياً وإيمانياً فأجبته، فقال: صدقت.

وانتهت الرؤيا.. والشيء العجيب إنها كانت في نفس التاريخ في 15 من شعبان 1424، وأما الأخيرة فهي في 15 شعبان 1425، وعلى كل حالٍ إنما الرؤيا تخصّ صاحبها ولا يُبنى عليها حكمٌ شرعيٌّ، ولكن الرؤيا الأخيرة لم يكن يخاطبني محمدٌ رسول الله ولم يكن ناظراً إلي وهو يخطب؛ بل ناظر إلى أمّةٍ من البشر، وإنما استشطت غاضباً عندما رأيت تلك الأمَّة التي يخاطبهم رسول الله لم يعيروه أي إهتمامٍ؛ بل كانوا يكلمون بعضهم بعضاً أثناء خطاب رسول الله؛ بل كانت جنوبهم نحو رسول الله وكل اثنين متقابلين يتكلمون، وكان فيهم ذكورٌ وإناثٌ فقلت أيها الناس لا ينبغي لكم أن يكلم بعضكم بعضاً ورسول الله يخطبُ، ومن ثم التفت إليَّ فقال: صدقت. وكذلك الإمام علي نظر إلي وهو يتبسم غير أنهُ لم يقل شيء.
وقضي الأمر الذي فيه تستفتيان..\
In the name of Allah The most Merciful
Oh brother who's asking and want to know how did I know that the one who was standing on the left of Mohammad the messenger of Allah was imam Ali bin abi taleb, prayers and peace upon them, I knew the imam Ali from a previous vision and here is the context of that vision, I saw and may

Allah be witness that I was in a room in the middle of a circle of men whom I didn't know who they were, and I think they were 10 men but I didn't count them but only estimated their number and they were around me forming a circle and I was in center of the circle so I looked at their faces and I found most of them as young men, but I didn't recognize any of them, and then I asked them "direct me to imam Ali bin abi taleb" then one of them answered - and he was a young man who was standing directly in front of me - "that is imam ali " and imam Ali was standing outside the circle and after that handsome young man answered me he opened the way for me, so that I can move out of the circle, then I went to imam Ali and then I grabbed him by his left hand and what was strange that I grabbed it with both of my hands and what is more strange is that I was short next to him, although his hand was straight down next to his thigh, my height only reached his hand and when I looked straight at the back hand I found it brown so I knew imam Ali had a brown colored skin, though I didn't look at his face and was looking at his hand and then I said "direct may to Mohammad the messenger of Allah" and then imam Ali took me while I was still holding his hand to a column that was in the center of the room and Mohammad the messenger of Allah was sitting there with his back on the column, and then I threw my self at him and kissed with many kisses and then I stood next to imam ali , but this time we had the same height, and then I sat in front of the messenger of Allah pbuh and we had a talk and then he tested me with a scientific religious test and I answered him and he said you told the truth. End of vision and what was strange that it was in the same date 15 of shaaban 1424 and the last one 15 shaaban 1425, anyway the vision is only a concern of the one who saw it, and no rule of religion should be based on a vision, but in the last vision Mohammad the messenger of Allah was not talking to me he was speaking to a nation of people and he was looking at them while giving the speech, and I went mad when I saw that nation ignoring the speech and talking to each other and giving their side to the messenger of Allah and each two of them were standing in front of each other talking and there were males and females among them, then I spoke "oh people you shouldn't be talking to each other while the messenger of Allah is speaking" and then he looked at me and d said "you told the truth" and also imam Ali looked at me smiling but didn't say anything