يا أيها النّاس إنّ لديّ لكم رسالةً أمانةً من خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين إلى الناس كافةً..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والسلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين____________ أما بعد..
يا أيها الناس إن لدي لكم رسالةً أمانةً من خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين إلى الناس كافة محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ، ولعنة الله على الكاذبين. لقد رأيت رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - في المنام بتاريخ 15 من شعبان 1425، وكان واقفاً في قمة تبةٍ مرتفعةٍ، وكان واقفاً على يساره الإمام علي بن أبي طالب - كرمه الله - وكان مستديراً نحو رسول الله عليهم الصلاة والسلام، وانا كنت واقفاً عن يمين الرسول ومستديراً نحو رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وناظراً إلى وجهه الكريم.

أما رسول الله فكان ناظراً أمامه، وفجأةً صرخ محمدٌ رسول الله بأعلى صوته منادياً:
[يا أيها الناس، لقد انتهت دنياكم وجاءت آخرتكم واقترب حسابكم وأنتم في غفلةٍ مُعرضون]
انتهى خطاب رسول الله

ومن ثم نظرتُ إلى حيث ينظر رسول الله لأرى من يخاطب فإذا أنا أرى أمّةً لا يحصيها إلا الله! فإذا هم بشكل دائري حول التبة غير أنهم لم يكونوا متجهين نحو رسول الله بل أكتافهم نحو رسول الله ويكلمون بعضهم بعضاً، ومن ثم صرخت بأعلى صوتي يا أيها النّاس لا ينبغي لكم أن يُكلم بعضكم بعضاً ورسول الله يخطبُ! ومن ثم التفت نحوي محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وقال لي:
[ صدقت ]

انتهت الرؤيا الصالحة، ومن أراد فليؤمن ومن أراد فليكفر..

أخوكم في الله ويحب الصالحين في الله النّاصر لرسول الله محمد ناصر محمد اليماني.

In the name of Allah the Merciful , and peace on us and on the righteous servants of Allah
O people, I have a message for you from the seal of the prophets and messengers to all people Muhammad the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family , and Allah is my witness and agent , and the curse of Allah on the liars . I saw the Messenger of Allah - may Allah bless him and his family - in a dream on 15 Sha'ban 1425 , and was standing at the top of a high place, and he was standing there and on his left was the Imam Ali bin Abi Talib - may the generosity of Allah be upon him - and was turned toward the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , and I was standing at the right hand of the Prophet and turned toward the Messenger of Allah - may Allah bless him and his family - and looking at his blessed face.

The Messenger of Allah was looking towards what is in front of him , and suddenly Muhammad the messenger of God shouted loudly calling :
[ O people , your world has ended and the end is here, and the day of judgement is near, and you are still forgetful and in denial]
end of the speech of the Messenger of Allah

And then I looked at where he was looking (the Messenger of Allah) to see who is he speaking to, and then I saw a nation that cannot be counted except by Allah ! and they were forming a circular shape around the high place but not facing towards the Messenger of Allah, their shoulders were towards the Messenger of Allah and they were speaking to each other , and then I screamed loudly O people, you should not be talking to one another, and the Messenger of Allah preaches ! And then Muhammad the Messenger of Allah

turned to me - may Allah bless him and his family and him - and he told me:
[ you told the truth ]

end of the good vision , and who ever wants he can believe, and who ever wants can disbelieve ..