بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
والصلاة والسلام على كافة الانبياء والمرسلين وائمة الكتاب والهم ومن تبعهم باحسان الى يوم الدين

رابط البيان الاصلي
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?4342

The day of returning back and the day of resurrection
In The Name of Allah, The All-Merciful, The Ever-Merciful.
and peace and prayers upon mygrandfather Mohammad the messenger of Allah and upon his purified family, upon all the prophets of Allah before him and their purified families,upon the followers of truth until the day people stand before Allah the Almighty (God) , The one unique in his attributes and The Superb Vanquisher.

And to you who accepted on himself to be called the Antichrist-in imam mahdi blog www.mahdialumma.com- then, you have put on your self a ruling beforehand to be a charlatan, and that is your business. In any case, bring on what you want to say, whatever it is and however it maybe and By Allah, The Lord of the worlds, we are able to curb it with the truth.
As to what pertains to your identity. we don't care who you are, whether you are one of the devils of the Jin(demon) or one of the devils of the human race, or whether you are one of those whose guidance is counteracted by the devils,yet they are under the impression that they are guided; or if you're one of the Muslims or Christians or Jews or one of those who most of them would not believe in Allah except (as) they are associators (of other gods with Him),or of those infidels, or of those secularist , we do not care. We only care for setting up the truth argument from the arbitrary verses of the mighty Quran.

And I am the awaited Imam Mahdi-the awaited divinly guided leader- Nasser Mohammad knows' it by knowledge of certitude,that the antichrist doesn't say,that he is the antichrist,flamboynt deciever as being The messiah), and how could he declare a verdict to the people that he is the antichrist? 0n the contrary,his verdict will proclaim that he is Christ Jesus son of Mary, and claims that he is The God. Yet,he is a liar and not the true Jesus son of Mary. Whereupon the name fake Messiah-antichrist- is named after flamboyant deceiver as Christ-fake Messiah, because he is not the true Jesus Christ son of Mary. Christ Jesus son of Mary will not give credit to him self where it's not due, to say he is Allah-The God almighty- or the son of Allah All Extolment be to Him; on the contrary, he will address all people-on his second coming- upon his return as a middle aged man and introduce himself and his state of truth,as he addressed the people and identified his state when he was a baby in the cradle

{قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا ﴿30وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَ‌كًا أَيْنَ مَاكُنتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا ﴿31﴾وَبَرًّ‌ا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارً‌ا شَقِيًّا ﴿32﴾ وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدتُّ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا ﴿33﴾ ذَٰلِكَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْ‌يَمَ ۚ قَوْلَ الْحَقِّ الَّذِي فِيهِ يَمْتَرُ‌ونَ ﴿34﴾
He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; (30) "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charityas long as I live; (31) "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; (32) "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"! (33) Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly)dispute. (34)

صدق الله العظيم [مريم]
As for the fake Messiah he will claim the he is Christ Jesus son of Mary and claim to be God, although he is not the Christ Jesus son of Mary, and that is why he is called the deceivable Messiah because he is not the true Christ Jesus son of Mary, and Allah hold the knowledge of that devlish cunnig before it happens. Hence, it's clear to you the wisdom behind the true Jesus son of Mary return, which is to unmask their cunning of impersonating the true Christ Jesus son of Mary.
while the one who is going to kill kill the false Messiah in the divination of the unseen in The book(Quran) is his nemesis the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani, unless Allah wills something else, for his mercy and knowledge encompassed all things.
Be that as it may, to the one who named himself the antichrist, you are welcomed and bring on what ever you have; I will give you this verdict the fake Messiah will not deny the revelation of the Quran,instead he will claim that he is the one who revealed it, he will claim the he holds heaven and hell, and he will argue that he raised up the dead infedals. Also, He will mislead the people ,as to say, that the day of the returning back-called Azefah in holy quran, which is a partial resurrection( to some of the late infidals)- to be the day of eternity or the doomsday or the day of resurrection in the book(the full-scale). But I say to that neah and no way,,,,for Allah had taught us in the arbitrary book(Quran), that the the day of returning back(Azefah) is nothing but a day amongist the days of Allah in the book. On this day a surge will begin toward earth with the two sunsets(hollow earth) and that is why this day is called (Azefah)- to return back. on the other hand, resurrection day(dooms day) it will come after god causes every living being to perish in all realm, even the eight mighty angels who holds the mighty throne.
asserted in the words of Allah:

{وَلاتَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ لاإِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ هَالِكٌ إِلَّا وَجْهَهُ لَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ}
And call not, besides Allah, on another god. There is no god but He. Everything (that exists) will perish except His own Face. To Him belongs the Command, and to Him will ye (all) be brought back.

صدق الله العظيم [القصص:88]

In the book(Quran) this full scale resurrection day is named the day of convergance (Altlak)- the day all people will stand before lord of the worlds.
As to AZEFAH day, it is a day from amongist Allah’s days in the book. At this day, a surge towards the land of the world“ named in Quran ANAM ”; it's Allah’s heaven on earth where two sunrises occure(hollow earth), and it is the day of the first resurrection-the partial resurrection to some infidales- that is why it is called the day of AZEFAH; this day is of resurrection according to Allah’s days in the book- days calculated in orders given in holy books days- we are living on this day and within it the major signs to the hour happens.
As for the day of judgment it is called in the arbitrary book-Quran- the day of convergance(Altlak) and it is the day of judgment, asserting the words of Allah:

{فَادْعُوا اللَّـهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ وَلَوْ كَرِ‌هَ الْكَافِرُ‌ونَ ﴿14﴾رَ‌فِيعُ الدَّرَ‌جَاتِ ذُو الْعَرْ‌شِ يُلْقِي الرُّ‌وحَ مِنْ أَمْرِ‌هِ عَلَىٰ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ لِيُنذِرَ‌ يَوْمَ التَّلَاقِ ﴿15﴾يَوْمَ هُم بَارِ‌زُونَ ۖ لَا يَخْفَىٰ عَلَى اللَّـهِ مِنْهُمْ شَيْءٌ ۚ لِّمَنِ الْمُلْكُ الْيَوْمَ ۖ لِلَّـهِ الْوَاحِدِالْقَهَّارِ‌ ﴿16﴾الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَىٰ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ ۚ لَا ظُلْمَ الْيَوْمَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ سَرِ‌يعُ الْحِسَابِ ﴿17﴾ وَأَنذِرْ‌هُمْ يَوْمَ الْآزِفَةِ إِذِالْقُلُوبُ لَدَى الْحَنَاجِرِ‌ كَاظِمِينَ ۚ مَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ حَمِيمٍ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ يُطَاعُ ﴿18﴾يَعْلَمُ خَائِنَةَ الْأَعْيُنِ وَمَا تُخْفِي الصُّدُورُ‌ ﴿19﴾ وَاللَّـهُ يَقْضِي بِالْحَقِّ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ لَا يَقْضُونَ بِشَيْءٍ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ‌ ﴿20﴾}
Call ye, then, upon Allah with sincere devotion to Him, even though the Unbelievers may detest it.(14) Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the Spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases, that it may warn(men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting,- (15) The Day where on they will(all) come forth: not a single thing concerning them is hidden fromAllah. Whose will be the dominion that Day?" That of Allah, the One the Irresistible! (16) That Day will every soul be requited for what it earned; no injustice will there be that Day, for Allah is Swift in taking account. (17) Warn them of the Day that is (ever)drawing near, when the hearts will (come) right up to the throats to choke (them); No intimate friend nor intercessor will the wrong-doers have, who could be listened to. (18) (Allah) knows of (the tricks)that deceive with the eyes, and all that the hearts (of men) conceal.(19) And Allah will judge with (justice and) Truth: but those whom(men) invoke besides Him, will not (be in a position) to judge at all. Verily it is Allah (alone) Who hears and sees (all things). (20)

صدق الله العظيم [غافر]
and now you see that the day of returing back( AZEFAH) is different from the day of convergance(Altlak), because in general the day of convergance(altlak) is in full-scale for believers and infidels, while the day of returning back (AZEFAH) is named as the day of returing back because within that day the surge towards the land of the worlds( ANAM )Allah’s heaven on earth is to be completed. the antichrist wants to use the land of the land of the worlds(ANAM)-hollow earth-to bewitch you with it and to say that we are in the day of covergance (Altalak) or judgment and reckoning day, and to say he is your god and that he has a heaven and a hell;he points to say hell has passed in front of your eyes-Nibru, and heaven is in the underground-hollow earth- and we have brought to you fruits of large size from it in order for your hearts (feel) composed by what we brought, so you see with your naked eyes that these fruits are different in size from the fruits we have provided you with-in the surface of earth- and I am your lord, so believe in me!
to that I say neah and noway,But noway.. I am the awaited Mahdi the Khalifa of Allah(anoited ruler), the nemesis of the devil -Lucifer-(“IBLEES”) the antichrist, and I will foil all of their cunning and save the nations ,the living and the resurrected dead, from the bewitch of the antichrist.
So, you who named himself antichrist, give us whatever knowledge you have and whatever it may be, all of your fabrications and bluffs, then you will know how I am going to expose them and show all people who you truley are,stargazers and advocates of the devils. I will vindicate the stars from your fabrications.
oh you, I know what you wants to say. You want to say: that you know the secrets of the forseen because you monitor the positions of the stars, so do not rebuk the postions of the stars in the arbitrary book of reminder(Quran),oh you, awaited imam(leader)mahdi(divinly guided one) for Allah had sweared by this great secret in the arbitrary great Quran, And Allah said:

{فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِمَوَاقِعِ النُّجُومِ ﴿75﴾وَإِنَّهُ لَقَسَمٌ لَّوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عَظِيمٌ ﴿76﴾}
Furthermore I call to witness thesetting of the Stars,- (75) And that is indeed a mighty adjuration ifye but knew,- (76)

صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة]
Then The Imam Mahdi will smile laughing,hhhhh, and say: I will teach the people what is meant by the positions of the stars ,and will not be able to override the Imam Mahdi using the holy Quran, oh people of the Jin(demons) and humans devils and you shall know.
So bring forth what you've got,oh you, who found it satisfactory upon himself to be named antichrist, and we shall resolve to the book to be the judge,in order to be reminder for those who contimplate-people who use thier mind- and they shall know who is uttering the decoupled saying and not a levity talk. peace upon the messengers and thanks to Allah lord of the worlds.
the nemesis of the fake Messiah, the possesor of the knowelge of the book
the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed alyamani